Motion Redux: The Return Sequel Part 2: The Revenge

Should Wertydoo be added to the Permamod Team?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:21 pm

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes: 14
HATER

Re: Motion Redux: The Return Sequel Part 2: The Revenge

Post by HATER »

Shadi wrote:
Rainboy wrote:Alright, everyone. Hater here has requested permanent host status (as I have) here on the forums. I put the matter up for discussion. Here's how this will work:
  • Discussion will be open for one week (until the 21st). During this time, two current or former Werewolf players (besides Hater) must motion for a vote.
  • If the motion is successfully made, I'll add a poll to this thread which will be open for another week. Majority rules, and I'll break ties.
If you want to make a motion, do so in red bold at the bottom of your post.

edit: if we wanna follow the logic with bottom of post as well it's rain's post that starts the vote actually :P
I'd argue that since it was the first time an election was held for permamod, Rain's original post shown above is the cause of this trend (but it is still ultimately unnecessary according to the rules put into place around the same time).
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Mendel

Post by Mendel »

The older motion (of four weeks ago) is here, in case anyone missed it and is wondering about the lack of discussion (aka unwillingness of everyone to repeat themselves).
no discord as well as you think you can't mate
wertydoo

Post by wertydoo »

Mendel wrote:The older motion (of four weeks ago) is here, in case anyone missed it and is wondering about the lack of discussion (aka unwillingness of everyone to repeat themselves).
Once again,
Not all heros wear capes.
I claim Spider Man :trollface:
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

Shadi wrote:I’m not surprised people didn’t know, surprised Rain didn’t (or didn’t act on it) :shock:

Also it needs to be bold red, to be fair it’s not really properly explained anywhere atm I think. Which would mean it’s me and numble’s posts that started the vote.
I know. Motions are generally just public calls for discussion on the topic. I felt that we should move to the voting, so I motioned.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
SosA

Post by SosA »

Motioned
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!

Return to “Community Discussion Trash”