Changes

Image | IP: dm.neonDragon.net:27015 | Deathmatch Stats & Achievements
sageofthe6path

Changes

Post by sageofthe6path »

Hey, is there a chance of bringing back the old dm or is it going to remain this way (cuz it sucks, tbh, the way it was functioning before was a thousand times better) ?
More precisely, i find problematic this ridiculous sentry gun, spawning at random places n the increased number of bots.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Re: Changes

Post by ZeRo#1 »

sageofthe6path wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:00 am
Hey, is there a chance of bringing back the old dm or is it going to remain this way (cuz it sucks, tbh, the way it was functioning before was a thousand times better) ?
More precisely, i find problematic this ridiculous sentry gun, spawning at random places n the increased number of bots.
We've discussed it in the admin meeting and decided for now that we wanna give this kind of new dm style a longer try/chance. It might not be everyones taste, but also you (maybe) just need to get used to it to not see it as problematic. You can kill the owner of the turrets and they are gone, buy supergrenades and use /shop to fight against it.
Spawn-points are made that way, so that it wont happen that everytime you respawn, you get instantly killed by turrets and as I heard it right, the number of bots did not increase and should be around 5-6.

We'll hope you'll still enjoy dm and get used to the new style, have fun!
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
sageofthe6path
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]

Return to “Deathmatch”