View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are no pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:32 am



Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#121 Post Re: Bug Report
Razor8182 wrote:
Can we get some cash please?

you can get from rtd ( Sky Walker )


So I gotta get lucky in order to get skywalker for 30 seconds and then I get murdered and then I spawn again with like 42 cash, So no deal.

Fix your server.


Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:55 am
Profile
nD** Runner Member

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 53 times
#122 Post Re: Bug Report
Razor8182 wrote:
Razor8182 wrote:
Can we get some cash please?

you can get from rtd ( Sky Walker )


So I gotta get lucky in order to get skywalker for 30 seconds and then I get murdered and then I spawn again with like 42 cash, So no deal.

Fix your server.
i told you how to get now
the server needs fix so the cash will be enabled asap

Sent from my PGN611 using Tapatalk


Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:56 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 am
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 27 times
#123 Post Ranks are broken/bug
there's a problem with the rank on the deathmatch server on toplist my rank is 9 but in /rank my rank its 23912 etc.. always when the map changes the rank goes back please somebody fix it!!

_________________
Image


Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:59 pm
Profile
nD** Runner Member

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 53 times
#124 Post Re: Bug Report
unfortunately the rankings have been removed due to crashing the server, so the admins did reset the server to have new ranks change on each map, but I'm not sure if it will be stable.

Sent from my PGN611 using Tapatalk


Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:13 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#125 Post Re: Bug Report
unfortunately the rankings have been removed due to crashing the server, so the admins did reset the server to have new ranks change on each map, but I'm not sure if it will be stable.

Sent from my PGN611 using Tapatalk

No, the ranks are not getting reset. It's a bug that has occurred since we moved the server to another IP.
Ranking got enabled again because it's linked to our cash-system on DM.

_________________
Image
Spoiler: show
Image


Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:18 pm
Profile
nD* Fun Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am
Location: Shqipëri
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 39 times
#126 Post Re: Bug Report
Can we consider it like a bug ?
In a software mode sometimes i can see between the wall, not at all , just at specified walls

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
You need help?
Send me a private message !

These kids...Image


Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 62 times
#127 Post Re: Bug Report
voodoo wrote:
Can we consider it like a bug ?
In a software mode sometimes i can see between the wall, not at all , just at specified walls

Spoiler: show
Image

This issue has always been in the game anywhere you play.
I would use Software mode to boost up my FPS, but then again it shows players through thin walls. So I'm stuck with OpenGL.

_________________
Image


Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:06 pm
Profile
nD* Fun Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am
Location: Shqipëri
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 39 times
#128 Post Re: Bug Report
Leftover wrote:
voodoo wrote:
Can we consider it like a bug ?
In a software mode sometimes i can see between the wall, not at all , just at specified walls

Spoiler: show
Image

This issue has always been in the game anywhere you play.
I would use Software mode to boost up my FPS, but then again it shows players through thin walls. So I'm stuck with OpenGL.


The same to me, but the problem is to players... they would think im a wallhacker :/

_________________
You need help?
Send me a private message !

These kids...Image


Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#129 Post Re: Bug Report
voodoo wrote:
Leftover wrote:
voodoo wrote:
Can we consider it like a bug ?
In a software mode sometimes i can see between the wall, not at all , just at specified walls

Spoiler: show
Image

This issue has always been in the game anywhere you play.
I would use Software mode to boost up my FPS, but then again it shows players through thin walls. So I'm stuck with OpenGL.


The same to me, but the problem is to players... they would think im a wallhacker :/

Simply don't use it... I don't see how it's an issue.

_________________
Image
Spoiler: show
Image


Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 62 times
#130 Post Re: Bug Report
Patrick wrote:
voodoo wrote:
Leftover wrote:
voodoo wrote:
Can we consider it like a bug ?
In a software mode sometimes i can see between the wall, not at all , just at specified walls

Spoiler: show
Image

This issue has always been in the game anywhere you play.
I would use Software mode to boost up my FPS, but then again it shows players through thin walls. So I'm stuck with OpenGL.


The same to me, but the problem is to players... they would think im a wallhacker :/

Simply don't use it... I don't see how it's an issue.

Well in my case I get smooth FPS at all times while using software mode, especially when going through smokes.

Would be very nice if there was some sort of quick console/pre-launch command to kinda edit the wall density of something so that players don't pop up through thin walls.

_________________
Image


Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:41 pm
Profile
nD* Fun Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am
Location: Shqipëri
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 39 times
#131 Post Re: Bug Report
Patrick wrote:
Simply don't use it... I don't see how it's an issue.


Why I shouldn't use it while i have a good fps ? As Open GL mode my fps goes 20-30 minimum and maximum 7-15 when using flashlight or throws nade. Software mode helps me with a good fps as hunie said.

_________________
You need help?
Send me a private message !

These kids...Image


Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany (NRW)
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 168 times
#132 Post Re: Bug Report
I've never heard of that issue before. Though I know there are other visibility issues as well with Software mode. Like, players are not cut off after a certain distance, whereas in OpenGL they are. I don't think there is anything you can do about itm really. Just don't shoot those players if you realize you shouldn't see them. It'd be easy to mistake for wallhacking.


Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
#133 Post Re: Bug Report
I played today and rtded got unlimited ammo which i had for rest of the match, maybe it should stay only for 1 live?


Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:45 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#134 Post Re: Bug Report
Lampaa wrote:
I played today and rtded got unlimited ammo which i had for rest of the match, maybe it should stay only for 1 live?

It's supposed to stay for the rest of the map.

_________________
Image
Spoiler: show
Image


Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 am
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 27 times
#135 Post Re: Bug Report
fix the rank mode? it has been like 3months since rank got bugged and noone is fixing it every dm player players for rank or for cash

_________________
Image


Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:17 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.