View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 1 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
neonDragon Admin

#1 Post Discussion about DM
Hello there! Lately I noticed the maps which come out of votes are bugged a lot of times and we keep playing de_dust2. But, this doesn't mean that the maps have "problem". Not at all. For example, sometimes when de_dust2 is voted, the server crashes and we play de_dust2. It's like inception. What's going on? Maybe i should ask about it at bug option but i have some questions more.

Another one question is about private messages. Why can't we pm? Should be really nice add if you do that.

Last but not least, give us back some old maps. Can't describe how much i "love" militia!

Thanks, Andy!

Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:48 pm
nD** Jail Member

#2 Post Re: Discussion about DM
Voropoulo wrote:
Hello there! Lately I noticed the maps which come out of votes are bugged a lot of times and we keep playing de_dust2. But, this doesn't mean that the maps have "problem". Not at all. For example, sometimes when de_dust2 is voted, the server crashes and we play de_dust2. It's like inception. What's going on? Maybe i should ask about it at bug option but i have some questions more.

Another one question is about private messages. Why can't we pm? Should be really nice add if you do that.

Last but not least, give us back some old maps. Can't describe how much i "love" militia!

Thanks, Andy!

Report all the bugs and flaws in the bug section so they can be fixed.

- I'd like to see pm aswell
- Old maps are epic, but some of them needs some bug fixing

Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:48 am
nD* Runner Member

#3 Post Re: Discussion about DM
Voropoulo wrote:
Another example would be, let's say, cs_office crashing one time and working just fine next time. This happens pretty often too.

Voropoulo wrote:
Even though it's a feature I personally don't miss, I agree it could be useful :)

Voropoulo wrote:
And de_nuke would be awesome too! I think this section could interest you.

Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:29 am
neonDragon Admin

#4 Post Re: Discussion about DM
@zaptor I know man but I thought to start a discussion for all the problems/questions that we have.

@Deedee Yeah :/ A lot of maps... +agree for de_nuke! Lovely map too.

Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:39 pm

#5 Post Re: Discussion about DM
Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:368909825 - Nick INGAME: AzzLaCkZ - Admin/Member: No one - Reason of ban: Stupid reason Speed Hack - Which server you were banned in: All i think - Date and time of the ban: i just downlaod cs today in 14,04,2017 in albanian time 21:50 - Motivation for an unban: I just download cs , + never played with nonsteam my 1st time playing , and when i openned my cs i directly went to connect nd servers but banned ..

Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:46 pm
nD** Jail Member

#6 Post Re: Discussion about DM
azzlackz07 wrote:
Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:368909825 - Nick INGAME: AzzLaCkZ - Admin/Member: No one - Reason of ban: Stupid reason Speed Hack - Which server you were banned in: All i think - Date and time of the ban: i just downlaod cs today in 14,04,2017 in albanian time 21:50 - Motivation for an unban: I just download cs , + never played with nonsteam my 1st time playing , and when i openned my cs i directly went to connect nd servers but banned ..

If u want to make an unban request u need to go to the unban section over here -> viewforum.php?f=63

Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:58 pm
neonDragon Admin

#7 Post Re: Discussion about DM
This is the wrong section for this mate.

Make an unban request in here viewforum.php?f=65

And pls use the format which is explained in here viewtopic.php?f=63&t=4407

Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:00 pm
Friend of the Community

#8 Post Re: Discussion about DM
Joel Miller wrote:
This is the wrong section for this mate.

Make an unban request in here viewforum.php?f=65

And pls use the format which is explained in here viewtopic.php?f=63&t=4407

Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:39 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]