View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are no pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:51 am



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:29 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
#1 Post what can we do?
Hey there.
So. i'm, your brother,from another mother, just a counter player
and a fucking deathmatch lover.

Why the hell JB has alot of Mimbers, Meanwhile. DM doesn't?

No offense, DM mimbers. i totally love you m8s and i appreciate your efforts
to keep the server clean.

but, What i'm talking about, is. We need DM to become more famous and famous more than JB
Like. when somebody starts cs 1.6, the first thing he'd look at is DM server
Yes, DM server. Nothing else, don't misunderstand me people, i love nD, but i adore DM.

Thank you.

_________________
Image


Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times
#2 Post Re: what can we do?
I see your point here. It is what the players choose to be not what they have chosen to be.

_________________
User has left nD! User might be back at April!


Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:05 pm
Profile
nD** Fun Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:00 am
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 93 times
#3 Post Re: what can we do?
Hi there! I'm another DM lover :)

A Fun team meeting will be held soon, so if you happen to have suggestions to achieve what you say, you can either post them here or send them via PM! We'd be more than happy to discuss them :D

_________________
OBEY DENDEE!

Image


Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:15 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 65 times
#4 Post Re: what can we do?
As a Fun Member (which means Deathmatch, Surf-Gungame and Aim maps) i feel really happy to see a post like that. Deathmatch is a really good server and you can have such a fun on it. I do believe that we'll see some changes in the next months. While I'm here, in this community, I'll try to do my best to make Deathmatch more popular or at least equal popular as Jailbreak. We are open in any ideas that you can share with us. You are not the only one who feels that way! Peace.

_________________
Image Details: nD War Tournament


Kakao's quotes:
Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Rakuzan
Spoiler: show
Image


Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:17 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:48 am
Location: Dubai, UAE
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 0 time
#5 Post Re: what can we do?
I think adding more features like (random respawn anywhere in the map) and (free for all) where you could kill both ts and cts.


Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:54 pm
Profile
nD* Fun Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 48 times
#6 Post Re: what can we do?
PaPa wrote:
I think adding more features like (random respawn anywhere in the map) and (free for all) where you could kill both ts and cts.


If this was added the server would be like a funday 24/7. However if fundays ever get added this could be made (or only the latter if former not possible).

_________________


Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:02 pm
Profile
nD** Fun Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:00 am
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 93 times
#7 Post Re: what can we do?
PaPa wrote:
I think adding more features like (random respawn anywhere in the map) and (free for all) where you could kill both ts and cts.


Nah, the fixed spawns give DM a less stressing touch where you can just relax and have some fun shooting people.

I do hope some fy_ maps are added though :) Those kind of maps attract players

_________________
OBEY DENDEE!

Image


Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:04 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:15 am
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 21 times
#8 Post Re: what can we do?
Voropoulo wrote:
As a Fun Member (which means Deathmatch, Surf-Gungame and Aim maps) i feel really happy to see a post like that. Deathmatch is a really good server and you can have such a fun on it. I do believe that we'll see some changes in the next months. While I'm here, in this community, I'll try to do my best to make Deathmatch more popular or at least equal popular as Jailbreak. We are open in any ideas that you can share with us. You are not the only one who feels that way! Peace.


A slight increase in cash reward, achievements(if they don't already exist), give rewards at end map to the best players like most kills, best K/D ratio, winning team(of course each amount being different). Maybe a slight change in map pool would help aswell( http://gamebanana.com/maps/192415 + http://gamebanana.com/maps/187717 ).


Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:27 am
Profile
nD** Fun Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:00 am
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 93 times
#9 Post Re: what can we do?
flanky wrote:
Voropoulo wrote:
As a Fun Member (which means Deathmatch, Surf-Gungame and Aim maps) i feel really happy to see a post like that. Deathmatch is a really good server and you can have such a fun on it. I do believe that we'll see some changes in the next months. While I'm here, in this community, I'll try to do my best to make Deathmatch more popular or at least equal popular as Jailbreak. We are open in any ideas that you can share with us. You are not the only one who feels that way! Peace.


A slight increase in cash reward, achievements(if they don't already exist), give rewards at end map to the best players like most kills, best K/D ratio, winning team(of course each amount being different). Maybe a slight change in map pool would help aswell( http://gamebanana.com/maps/192415 + http://gamebanana.com/maps/187717 ).


In fact, he amount of cash won per kill was adjusted and decreased not so long ago, since apparently it was too easy to win cash on DM comparing to other nD servers. http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=25624 Iirc it was lowered from 21 to 16 then 18 I think. So in the end it would be 3nD$ less. Having small cash rewards for K/D ratio, etc. would be nice as an incentive for competition, imo.

Regarding achievements, a first draft (that would need a more thorough analysis before being actually implemented) was suggested in a previous Fun Team meeting. However, they take time to code and I think there are (always on DM) a couple of things to fix first.

And well, it was also pointed out that some maps should be removed and other ones added. If you think the maps you're suggesting can be interesting to add, put them here. In this sense, I really think that map suggestions should be checked way more often, since DM is not like JB in the sense that commanders may change the game. The dynamic is pretty much the same all the time, so keeping maps updated is useful to keep the player base entertained.

_________________
OBEY DENDEE!

Image


Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:47 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.