View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 1 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

#1 Post what can we do?
Hey there.
So. i'm, your brother,from another mother, just a counter player
and a fucking deathmatch lover.

Why the hell JB has alot of Mimbers, Meanwhile. DM doesn't?

No offense, DM mimbers. i totally love you m8s and i appreciate your efforts
to keep the server clean.

but, What i'm talking about, is. We need DM to become more famous and famous more than JB
Like. when somebody starts cs 1.6, the first thing he'd look at is DM server
Yes, DM server. Nothing else, don't misunderstand me people, i love nD, but i adore DM.

Thank you.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:36 pm

#2 Post Re: what can we do?
I see your point here. It is what the players choose to be not what they have chosen to be.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:05 pm
nD** Fun Member

#3 Post Re: what can we do?
Hi there! I'm another DM lover :)

A Fun team meeting will be held soon, so if you happen to have suggestions to achieve what you say, you can either post them here or send them via PM! We'd be more than happy to discuss them :D

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:15 pm
neonDragon Admin

#4 Post Re: what can we do?
As a Fun Member (which means Deathmatch, Surf-Gungame and Aim maps) i feel really happy to see a post like that. Deathmatch is a really good server and you can have such a fun on it. I do believe that we'll see some changes in the next months. While I'm here, in this community, I'll try to do my best to make Deathmatch more popular or at least equal popular as Jailbreak. We are open in any ideas that you can share with us. You are not the only one who feels that way! Peace.

Kakao's quotes:
Spoiler: show

Rakuzan

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:17 pm

#5 Post Re: what can we do?
I think adding more features like (random respawn anywhere in the map) and (free for all) where you could kill both ts and cts.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:54 pm
nD* Zombie Member

#6 Post Re: what can we do?
PaPa wrote:
I think adding more features like (random respawn anywhere in the map) and (free for all) where you could kill both ts and cts.

If this was added the server would be like a funday 24/7. However if fundays ever get added this could be made (or only the latter if former not possible).

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:02 pm
nD** Fun Member

#7 Post Re: what can we do?
PaPa wrote:

Nah, the fixed spawns give DM a less stressing touch where you can just relax and have some fun shooting people.

I do hope some fy_ maps are added though :) Those kind of maps attract players

Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:04 pm

#8 Post Re: what can we do?
Voropoulo wrote:
As a Fun Member (which means Deathmatch, Surf-Gungame and Aim maps) i feel really happy to see a post like that. Deathmatch is a really good server and you can have such a fun on it. I do believe that we'll see some changes in the next months. While I'm here, in this community, I'll try to do my best to make Deathmatch more popular or at least equal popular as Jailbreak. We are open in any ideas that you can share with us. You are not the only one who feels that way! Peace.

A slight increase in cash reward, achievements(if they don't already exist), give rewards at end map to the best players like most kills, best K/D ratio, winning team(of course each amount being different). Maybe a slight change in map pool would help aswell( http://gamebanana.com/maps/192415 + http://gamebanana.com/maps/187717 ).

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:27 am
nD** Fun Member

#9 Post Re: what can we do?
flanky wrote:
Voropoulo wrote:

A slight increase in cash reward, achievements(if they don't already exist), give rewards at end map to the best players like most kills, best K/D ratio, winning team(of course each amount being different). Maybe a slight change in map pool would help aswell( http://gamebanana.com/maps/192415 + http://gamebanana.com/maps/187717 ).

In fact, he amount of cash won per kill was adjusted and decreased not so long ago, since apparently it was too easy to win cash on DM comparing to other nD servers. http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=25624 Iirc it was lowered from 21 to 16 then 18 I think. So in the end it would be 3nD$ less. Having small cash rewards for K/D ratio, etc. would be nice as an incentive for competition, imo.

Regarding achievements, a first draft (that would need a more thorough analysis before being actually implemented) was suggested in a previous Fun Team meeting. However, they take time to code and I think there are (always on DM) a couple of things to fix first.

And well, it was also pointed out that some maps should be removed and other ones added. If you think the maps you're suggesting can be interesting to add, put them here. In this sense, I really think that map suggestions should be checked way more often, since DM is not like JB in the sense that commanders may change the game. The dynamic is pretty much the same all the time, so keeping maps updated is useful to keep the player base entertained.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:47 am

#10 Post Re: what can we do?
So
while i was checking DM server list, i noticed an Arab server was full
and day after day whenever i enter server list i just keep seeing the same thing
then, i've decide to enter the server to see what the hell is making that server famous

Simply,
  • The server have had skin for Ts, and another for CTs
  • There were kind of pulgin that prevents lagging
  • respawn spots were randomly in the map
  • if 2 Ts were attacking a CT, both of them will get the kill, but only if they made the same damage
  • Grenades,flashs and smoke grenades had new skins ( awesome skins imo )
  • And last but not least, it was de_dust 2 only

Yes. I know what are you thinking, how it's dd2 only and people aren't getting bored?
tbh, i have no idea why..

that's my suggestions, tho, i know most of them were discussed and got declined for some reasons..

greetings..

Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:59 pm
nD** Fun Member

#11 Post Re: what can we do?
Retarded Minds wrote:
  • The server have had skin for Ts, and another for CTs. VIPs have special skins on the server, and they are not the same for the 2 teams.
  • There were kind of pulgin that prevents lagging
  • respawn spots were randomly in the map Most of us likes the spawning as it is now, as it adds a calm and chill atmosphere to the server. I think it adds something unique to the dynamic and server in general.
  • if 2 Ts were attacking a CT, both of them will get the kill, but only if they made the same damage Assist kills is already a thing.
  • Grenades,flashs and smoke grenades had new skins (awesome skins imo)
  • And last but not least, it was de_dust 2 only de_dust2 only is requested by a few people, but a server with de_dust2 will most likely die really quick. The current mapcycle just have to be updated more often.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:16 pm

#12 Post Re: what can we do?
CONFUSION wrote:
flanky wrote:
Voropoulo wrote:

In fact, he amount of cash won per kill was adjusted and decreased not so long ago, since apparently it was too easy to win cash on DM comparing to other nD servers. http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=25624 Iirc it was lowered from 21 to 16 then 18 I think. So in the end it would be 3nD$ less. Having small cash rewards for K/D ratio, etc. would be nice as an incentive for competition, imo.

Regarding achievements, a first draft (that would need a more thorough analysis before being actually implemented) was suggested in a previous Fun Team meeting. However, they take time to code and I think there are (always on DM) a couple of things to fix first.

And well, it was also pointed out that some maps should be removed and other ones added. If you think the maps you're suggesting can be interesting to add, put them here. In this sense, I really think that map suggestions should be checked way more often, since DM is not like JB in the sense that commanders may change the game. The dynamic is pretty much the same all the time, so keeping maps updated is useful to keep the player base entertained.

I mean, Idc about the money thing and I don't know how Pukata calculated it.
But for me: I have never ever the chance to earn the same money as on JB. Maybe with fy maps.

For the next update: fy_iceworld, fy_pool_day, d2, italy. Case closed. :D

Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]