Q&A's

Everything to know about pcws in the neonDragon community incl. the monthly war event.

Moderator: Jumps7yl3r

Jumps7yl3r

Q&A's

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Every question related to wars, mixes or pcws will be answered here be them about the events, console commands or anything else. Feel free to ask.
Image Image
Jumps7yl3r

Re: Q&A's

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

I've been asked what are the rules of being blacklisted for the war event so I will put them here.

a) If you sign-up and can't show up for the event you need to get a substitute that isn't substituting for someone else already otherwise you get black-listed. Also you and the substitute will have to state for how many matches the substitute will be playing in your spot.
b) If you sign-up but refuse to play for any reasons after the sign-ups are closed you will be black-listed.
c) The only way to get to leave the events after you signed-up for them except getting a personal substitute is to make a new post in the required event thread where you state you will not be attending anymore. This has to be done before the sign-ups are closed.
d) Leaving at any time during a war (be it 5 minutes before it has ended or in the first 2 minutes from when it started) you will be black-listed. If you want to leave you notify a host and play until half-time and get a substitute to replace you. If half-time passed and the 2nd half began you will have to play till the end of the match.
e) If you choose to show up only for a part of the event (e.g. first match only/only the first 2 rounds/semi-finals only/etc) without notifying who will sub for you , you will be black-listed.
f) Any substitute you find must reply in the event thread that they will be attending in your behalf otherwise if the substitute won't show-up you will be the one to get black-listed.
g) Everyone attending in the events as participants and/or substitutes are written in the first post of the thread in question thus there are no excuses about not knowing who was whose substitute.
Image Image
.pff

Post by .pff »

hi is it late yet or im in and im really sorry i wasent the last war IM IN /BAMSE
LIKE A BOSS

Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

emanuel123 wrote:hi is it late yet or im in and im really sorry i wasent the last war IM IN /BAMSE
Don't worry Bamse the only people that were asked to get blacklisted were the ones that didn't show up at all , not even a pm , anyway it doesn't matter because around here you can have any rules you want during an event, they won't apply if the admins don't want it.
Image Image

Return to “War Section”