Important things to know

Everything to know about pcws in the neonDragon community incl. the monthly war event.

Moderator: Jumps7yl3r

emilitoo

Important things to know

Post by emilitoo »

Hello since I want nD* war to be a success I'm going to walk through some basic things! :)

First of all we are going to start with the rates. Well there's been alot of question what rate you shall use so i'm going to show you what to use.

//Rates

Rate 20000
cl_cmdrate 100
cl_updaterate 100
ex_interp 0
fps_max 100

There is many that doubt this is the right rates but I can say it is the right rates.
Most of you is using these rates but you use these rates when you're on LAN, we are playing over the internet not on LAN

rate 25000 ---> LAN RATE
cl_cmdrate 101
cl_updaterate 101
ex_interp 0.01
fps_max 101

I understand if you have your own opinion about this but im pretty sure im right on this one but if you prefer playing with 25000 its okey.

//Userconfig

It's best if all of you create a userconfig.

How to create a userconfig and what it does,

First open a notepad document after you have done that you are going to type in the rates under eachother like I showed above. Why?
Cuse sometimes your rates might reset to default (rate 7500, cmdrate 20, updaterate 20, interp 0.1, fps_max 70 ) but if you create a userconfig it wont.

When your'e done typing in the rates you're going to save it in your CSTRIKE folder named userconfig.cfg
You will find your cstrike folder at, Program files (x86) --> Steam --> Steamapps --> <STEAMNAME> --> counter-strike

//Gameplay

Okey important point here the gameplay itself (in-game)

It's very important to listen to the in-game leader.
For example if he says it's a B-RUSH you are rushing towards B not going anywhere else, so don't run around to A or something if he calls a B-RUSH.

Lets go to a very very important thing (IMO), If you die you need to CALL where you died and after you have called don't speak.
Often there's guy talking bullshit in the mic when there's people alive. If you say unnecessary things when you're dead the people that's alive can't hear where the enemies are.
This is a thing that almost everyone does (and i'm getting really annoyed especially if i'm alive.)
So remember to CALL and don't use your mic when you are dead, use the team say instead.

The buy system

This is a thing you also need to now.

CT:

If you win the pistol round as CT you are going to buy weapons the round after.
It's okey if ONE aint buying but all the rest gotta buy else you will loose the round.

T:

If you win the pistol round as T you are going to buy the round after, If you're unsure that you are going to die with your AK, Buy a MP5/Galil insted.

If you loose the round and didn't get plant you are having a double eco(no buy round), alternatively buying deagle on the third round. BUT

If you are getting plant the first round as T but loosing the round ( ct defuses it ) you are having 1 eco round so don't buy the round after that if you got the plant first round.
This allows you to buy 1 round earlier then normal.

Everything i mentioned above is standard things.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

//zoNe~
These users thanked the author emilitoo for the post:
eDi =)
doktors

Re: Important things to know

Post by doktors »

my rates

Rate 25000
cl_cmdrate 100
cl_updaterate 100
ex_interp 0.01
fps_max 100