[Mafia Win] Mafia XLV: Misdirection - GAME

Emziek

Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - R2 Ends 5:00pm GMT 7/17

Post by Emziek »

Emziek wrote:
Emziek wrote:Actually Deputy claims he knows the crime boss, so shouldn't be an issue
"mystic is Crime Boss"
Adds up with lawliets will too
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
The0Dominant

Post by The0Dominant »

so what now ? ... we go to the other mafia member -which is romeo obviously- or will go after the polit
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

The0Dominant wrote:so what now ? ... we go to the other mafia member -which is romeo obviously- or will go after the polit
4-2-1

We should eliminate Romeo to avoid any Poli/Mafia alliance
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
HATER

Post by HATER »

>Numble and Mystic both turn up mafia

You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Emziek wrote:
Emziek wrote:Actually Deputy claims he knows the crime boss, so shouldn't be an issue
"mystic is Crime Boss"
[vote Mystic]
bite me, bitch.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

God such a lucky mafia team. 3in8 firs trime and then 2in7 second time on killing a powerrole
HATER

Post by HATER »

HATER - Today at 1:32 PM
HAHAHAHA
and nobody was fucking suprised
lynch romeo, lynch mystic and win?
Emziek - Today at 1:33 PM
Need Poli kill
HATER - Today at 1:33 PM
nahh werty said if crime boss is the last lynch
then we good
Emziek - Today at 1:33 PM
Oh right ywah
Cool

Without further ado, [vote Romeo].

Code: Select all

Romeo - 1 - HATER

No Vote - 6 - Emziek, Freddy, JTc, Mystic, Romeo, The0Dominant
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Spoiler!
HATER wrote:ISO Romeo for just a minute. You'll see nothing but statements carefully crafted to draw attention away from Numble and Mystic.

In fact, there are many tenuous attempts to draw attention even further away from the public eye:
Romeo wrote:If Mendel dies and he flips to be a townie then at least 2 of the people who voted him are mafia.
Romeo wrote:I have a feeling there is a connection between Emz and HATER.
Romeo wrote:Blaze, umm....
Romeo wrote:JTc doesn't really matter. He doesn't say anything. Everyone is following HATER.
Romeo wrote:Can we take a minute to appreciate how much shit JTc is full of?
He barely even mentions Mystic or Numble. And when he does...

Romeo wrote:Numble and I really didn't talk much, he said that "it is quite evident that you know something." but I really didn't. I don't know if he was trying to make me trip or something. He could have found some stronger evidence that he is covering up from us that's why he could've changed his vote, or one of the influential players have talked to him or something. But in either care, Numble, you have some explanation to do.

WHAT IS THIS????

This is incredibly scummy. First he distances himself: "We didn't talk much..." and then insinuates he suspects numble, but DOESN'T VOTE HIM. Did you learn nothing from the literal reason we are lynching your partner?

"You have some explaining to do" is the most mild, slap-on-the-wrist response to a scumread I've ever seen.

Literally one good look at romeo's ISO will tell you all you need to know about him and his relationships to numble and mystic.
You also forgot to add that I never mentioned Cruxell, Fred, The0Dominant??

Also all your accusations are such bullshit, some rhetoric mistakes.

Also since the crime boss can use his special, I say we hunt him first. There is a huge possibility that Mystic is it.

I recieved info that I was peeked by the dep and I am confirmed villager, and of course, for the safety and security of the deputy, I was not exposed to who the deputy because the deputy is apparently afraid that I might expose him like I did with JTc.

For now..

[Vote Mystic]

Mystic - 1 - Romeo
No vote - 1 - Emziek, HATER, Freddy, The0Dominant, JTc, Mystic.

LHLV: Numble
Spoiler!
wertydoo

Post by wertydoo »

Romeo wrote:
Spoiler!
HATER wrote:ISO Romeo for just a minute. You'll see nothing but statements carefully crafted to draw attention away from Numble and Mystic.

In fact, there are many tenuous attempts to draw attention even further away from the public eye:
Romeo wrote:If Mendel dies and he flips to be a townie then at least 2 of the people who voted him are mafia.
Romeo wrote:JTc doesn't really matter. He doesn't say anything. Everyone is following HATER.

Romeo wrote:Numble and I really didn't talk much, he said that "it is quite evident that you know something." but I really didn't. I don't know if he was trying to make me trip or something. He could have found some stronger evidence that he is covering up from us that's why he could've changed his vote, or one of the influential players have talked to him or something. But in either care, Numble, you have some explanation to do.

WHAT IS THIS????

This is incredibly scummy. First he distances himself: "We didn't talk much..." and then insinuates he suspects numble, but DOESN'T VOTE HIM. Did you learn nothing from the literal reason we are lynching your partner?

"You have some explaining to do" is the most mild, slap-on-the-wrist response to a scumread I've ever seen.

Literally one good look at romeo's ISO will tell you all you need to know about him and his relationships to numble and mystic.

Also since the crime boss can use his special, I say we hunt him first. There is a huge possibility that Mystic is it.

I recieved info that I was peeked by the dep and I am confirmed villager, and of course, for the safety and security of the deputy, I was not exposed to who the deputy because the deputy is apparently afraid that I might expose him like I did with JTc.

For now..

[Vote Mystic]

Mystic - 1 - Romeo

lhlv numble lolololololololololololololool
I claim Spider Man :trollface:
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Romeo wrote:
Spoiler!

WHAT IS THIS????

For now..

[Vote Mystic]

Mystic - 1 - Romeo

Shit tier politican or suicidal Mafia? :think:
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

[vote Romeo]
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

ATTENTIONNNNN LADIES

I am the 2nd deputy and emziek has received wrong information. I peeked blaze in R1 and that is why lawliet tracked me to having targeted him. Blaze did not return any result because he died. Which means I am either normal/insane deputy. in R2 I have peeked Emziek and he has returned as not mafia. It's a 50/50 coin flip either way, but if he is lynched then we can confirm what type of deputy I am.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
JTc

Post by JTc »

Mystic - 2 - Romeo, JTc

'

[vote mystic]
<.<
HATER

Post by HATER »

Romeo wrote: You also forgot to add that I never mentioned Cruxell, Fred, The0Dominant??
The0Dominant is practically confirmed village, Cruxell got modkilled, and Fred has been townread by most people in the game.
Romeo wrote: Also all your accusations are such bullshit, some rhetoric mistakes.
Any particular reason why theyare, or are you just following the Numble/Mystic/Trump route of calling stuff fake without any real argument?

Romeo wrote: Also since the crime boss can use his special, I say we hunt him first. There is a huge possibility that Mystic is it.
Well, no shit mystic is the crime boss.

Problem is, the bounty hunter's dead. We literally can't lynch him until the other mafia is dead, because we lose the game otherwise.

ImageImage
JTc

Post by JTc »

oh ye, forgot about that.

Anyways, time to publicly counter claim, I am the deputy.
<.<

Return to “Finished Games”