wertydoo wrote:
The0Dominant wrote:I doubt
Meaning you wont join more games? ::(
He will he will
Cruxell
VIP

Re: Mafia XLV: Misdirection - GAME

Post by Cruxell »

I have contacted the host regarding my modkill informing him that I have fulfilled the post requirement on the round preceding the modkill. He has initiated an inquiry into the matter and has expressed his apologies for a presumed oversight.

This is all a matter of the past now, everybody is prone to mistakes. I wanted to clarify the events leading to my modkill publicly in order to prevent being held guilty by the community. I hope that no events of this game will leave a stain on anybody's record and that we all can move on without assigning blame to anybody.

Thank you.
Spoiler!
wertydoo

Post by wertydoo »

Cruxell wrote:I have contacted the host regarding my modkill informing him that I have fulfilled the post requirement on the round preceding the modkill. He has initiated an inquiry into the matter and has expressed his apologies for a presumed oversight.

This is all a matter of the past now, everybody is prone to mistakes. I wanted to clarify the events leading to my modkill publicly in order to prevent being held guilty by the community. I hope that no events of this game will leave a stain on anybody's record and that we all can move on without assigning blame to anybody.

Thank you.
Spoiler!
modkill for host quoting!!!
jk
Cruxell is right.
I was quick and stringent in his modkilling and I feel really terrible about it. This is a lesson I will take to heart in the future when hosting and I want to personally thank Cruxell for being so polite with me in face of my mistake.
I'm looking forward to playing Mafia with you again buddy. :)
I claim Spider Man :trollface:
wertydoo

Post by wertydoo »

AWARDS TIMEEEEEE

The Sniper Elite Award :violence-sniperprone: - Blaze - For R0 sniping a mafia member not once, but TWICE in consecutive Mafia games.

The True Politician Award :teasing-signhere: - Emziek - For actually maintaining an active low profile and successfully influencing people in the dark.

The Missed it by That Much Award :facepalm: - Emziek - For being one vote from winning the whole game and choosing JTc instead of the basically confirmed Crime Boss.

The Latent Potential Award Image - Freddy - For leaving his comfort zone and trying to really play the game. You're gonna keep getting better and take this town by force!

The Village MVP????? Award :trollface: - Hater - For going deep state levels of undercover into the village team and basically convincing everyone he could be trusted. He even had Blaze fooled while he was dead.

The Mafia MVP Award :teasing-neener: - Hater - For making the game winning decision to switch the nightkill from JTc to The0Dominant in response to Emziek's vote with less than 20 seconds left in the round.

The Masterbaiter Award :kappa: - Hater - For throwing Emziek off in the last 15 minutes of the game causing Emziek NOT to vote for Mystic.
Spoiler!
The Intuition Award :animals-chickencatch: - JTc - For flawless voting Mafia members every time except in his last vote.

The Proof Read Award :techie-error: - JTc - For needing 4 posts to properly post his vote tally.

The Ghost MVP Award :angelic-blueglow: - Lawliet - For having an excellent use of the Last Will and Testament to throw a Mafia right into the open. Unfortunately, circumstances kept Mystic safe.

The Gerty Award :techie-computer: - Lawliet - For taking up the mantle of tally keeping in the last round. You are a true hero.

The Knew Too Much Award :violence-instagib: - Mendel - For nearly uncovering the Mafia bussing strat in the first round of the game and seeing right through Hater. This inevitably led the Mafia team to influence the lynch against Mendel.

The Grand Duelist Award :violence-duel: - Mendel - For having an insanely aggressive, and well played debate with Hater in the first round. This to me is what Mafia play in its truest form looks like.

The Not all Heros Wear Capes Award :bow-blue: - Mendel - For this absolute beauty. Everyone needs to upvote this post.
Spoiler!
Mendel wrote:Blaze, Cruxell, Emziek, Freddy, Hater, JTc, Lawliet, Mendel, Mystic, Numble, Romeo, The0Dominant

Host

Image Isolate Wertydoo @Shaco Bell @Brian#5215

Players

Image Isolate Blaze
Image Isolate Cruxell
Image Isolate Emziek
Image Isolate Freddy @Fred
Image Isolate HATER
Image Isolate JTc
Image Isolate Lawliet
Image Isolate Mendel
Image Isolate Mystic
Image Isolate Numble
Image Isolate Romeo
Image Isolate The0Dominant

game discord
The Untouchable Award :obscene-birdiedoublered: - Mystic - For being ousted as the Crime Boss and still safe from lynch due to the Bounty Hunter's demise.

The Fall Guy Award :romance-ballandchain: - Numble - For taking one for the Mafia and getting lynched, which inevitably helped solidify Hater's position in the village.

The Something's Fishy Award :confusion-confused: - Romeo - For being among the few who didn't trust Hater. You were always onto him. Unfortunately, you couldn't get enough traction. Better luck next time!

The Don't Do It Award :obscene-hanged: - Romeo - For legitimately trying to lynch himself in the last round.

The New Guy on the Block Award :text-imnewhere: - The0Dominant - For being new to nD and doing a good job participating in the game! I'm excited to see more of you in the future! :)

The Heavy Weight Award :violence-swords: - Mendel and Hater - For the oncoming storm of posts in round 1 that shook the entire game.

The Three Stooges Award :romance-threesome: - Mafia Team - For executing an unlikely to succeed triple bus that actually put them in the position to win the game.

The Straight Shooter Award :violence-uzi: - Mafia Team - For consecutively killing power roles in all three rounds.

The Gotcha Award :confusion-scratchheadblue: - Village Team - For playing right into the Mafia's bus strat.
I claim Spider Man :trollface:
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

The too many awards, award - Werty
The too many smiley awards award - Werty

gd hosting tho! :mrgreen:
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Ggwp, thanks for hosting this game, werty.. Would be great if we play the older setup (17 players) sometime soon.

Return to “Finished Games”