[Third Party Win] WW XXVII: The Remnants of Boswell [GAME OVER]

UnwaveringGrey

Re: WW XXVII: The Remnants of Boswell [Round 4 Day ends 21:00 GMT Sunday]

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

Again, Sands is kinda a big threat here. They're a threat that we can't do anything about, but a threat.
Mendel

Post by Mendel »

WaywardVole wrote:Well that was an eventful round (good riddance Barren Frosts.) Interesting that Kat was able to survive her doom - looks like SS is actually getting stuff done behind the scenes. I'm torn between wanting to knock down one of the factions that still has 3 members, or finishing off the thorn that is Ret.
With Retribution, I wouldn't want to trigger their disparity just yet, with the zombie mechanic working differently than I expected.

I would like to either lynch DF, because with their RB immunity they may be hard to kill, or indeed push SS to use their major (and pushing SS to lynch a DF would be best of all, maybe?)
The thing is that hitting the DF assassin is going to be brutal. That said, maybe that is best done sooner than later? There is no telling who could get hit.
Lawliet wrote:
Mendel wrote:
Lawliet wrote:So yeah, you guys should vote a SS citizen, probably Kat since she lost her toughness and didn't have time to react.
Katika averted death last night through the SS minor. When did she lose her toughness?
Hmm could be yeah, totally forgot it, their kit has quite a lot of stuff tbh. Well, it can be any SS, doesn't have to be Kat, would love to get rid of Kat first since she has a boner for us Rets. Lynching Sweedy this round would be kinda rude. Only more reason to do it!!
[vote Sweedy]
[vote Katika VS]
because tradition

Code: Select all

Tally:
Sweedy - 1 - Lawliet
Katika VS - 1 - Mendel
No vote (self vote) - 10 - WaywardVole, Numble, Cruxell, Sweedy, Katika VS, UnWaveringGrey, MMage, Cap_H, Mystic
no discord as well as you think you can't mate
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Let's apply some pressure onto that SS major, because if they gain lynch control in endgame no matter who you are you will be fucked
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Mendel

Post by Mendel »

@HOSTS please lower the post requirement
Players still need to vote and submit actions, but team information is out, so much of the game is now diplomacy conducted in private, with little public negotiation. Could you please lower the requirement to 2 posts per day?

I would ask every player who supports this petition to show their support here.
no discord as well as you think you can't mate
Cap_H

Post by Cap_H »

Mendel wrote:
WaywardVole wrote:Well that was an eventful round (good riddance Barren Frosts.) Interesting that Kat was able to survive her doom - looks like SS is actually getting stuff done behind the scenes. I'm torn between wanting to knock down one of the factions that still has 3 members, or finishing off the thorn that is Ret.
With Retribution, I wouldn't want to trigger their disparity just yet, with the zombie mechanic working differently than I expected.

I would like to either lynch DF, because with their RB immunity they may be hard to kill, or indeed push SS to use their major (and pushing SS to lynch a DF would be best of all, maybe?)
The thing is that hitting the DF assassin is going to be brutal. That said, maybe that is best done sooner than later? There is no telling who could get hit.
I'm not sure, i think activating it now will give us time to deal with it?
I guess it's good to focus on merchants this round and TD next round. We need to lynch at least one of them to get rid of their major power.
I expect myself to die at night, now everyone knows my dangerous role. I don't think sands have any means to defend me.
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

Cap_H wrote:I'm not sure, i think activating it now will give us time to deal with it?
Possibly. If I had to make an educated guess their disparity is probably "If more zombies remain than non Ret players Ret wins" Just a guess, but it doesn't seem too unlikely.
Numble

Post by Numble »

UnwaveringGrey wrote:
Cap_H wrote:I'm not sure, i think activating it now will give us time to deal with it?
Possibly. If I had to make an educated guess their disparity is probably "If more zombies remain than non Ret players Ret wins" Just a guess, but it doesn't seem too unlikely.
It's likely. Considering how Ret is considered a late game Realm.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

[Vote Katika Vs]

Tally:
Sweedy - 1 - Lawliet
Katika VS - 2 - Mendel, Mystic
No vote (self vote) - 9 - WaywardVole, Numble, Cruxell, Sweedy, Katika VS, UnWaveringGrey, MMage, Cap_H
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
WaywardVole

Post by WaywardVole »

I can get behind forcing SS to use their special. The further we get in this game, the greater the threat their influence-fuckery is. As she is the only SS player I know for sure, I'll [vote Katika] for now.

Mendel wrote:@HOSTS please lower the post requirement
Players still need to vote and submit actions, but team information is out, so much of the game is now diplomacy conducted in private, with little public negotiation. Could you please lower the requirement to 2 posts per day?
I wouldn't be opposed to this - still have a limit to encourage conversation, but a lot does seem to be happening behind the scenes.
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

Mendel wrote:@HOSTS please lower the post requirement
Probably a good idea. Though I am completely fine with this not happening as well. I like my chances of winning when everyone except myself and Mendel gets modkilled :P
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

[vote Cruxell]
as per the shady backroom deals.. my vote on cruxell.

If some1 could do the tally for me I'd appreciate it as I am on phone currently
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
-Jellow
HATER

Post by HATER »

I'll lower the posting minimum down to 3 from now on.

Also, tally:

Sweedy - 1 - Lawliet
Katika VS - 2 - Mendel, Wayardvole
Cruxell - 1 - Mystic
No vote (self vote) - 9 - WaywardVole, Numble, Cruxell, Sweedy, Katika VS, UnWaveringGrey, MMage, Cap_H
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
UnwaveringGrey

Post by UnwaveringGrey »

[Vote Katina VS]
Because it's about time we blew that SS major.

Tally:
Sweedy - 1 - Lawliet
Katika VS - 3 - Mendel, WaywardVole, UnwaveringGrey
Cruxell - 1 - Mystic
No vote (self vote) - 9 - WaywardVole, Numble, Cruxell, Sweedy, Katika VS, MMage, Cap_H

Edit by HATER: Fixed vote.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Major has to go [vote Katika VS]

Sweedy - 1 - Lawliet
Katika VS - 4 - Mendel, WaywardVole, Cruxell, UnwaveringGrey
Cruxell - 1 - Mystic
No vote (self vote) - 6 - WaywardVole, Numble, Sweedy, Katika VS, MMage, Cap_H
Lawliet