Mafia 4X: Cops and Robbers [GAME OVER]

MMage

Re: Mafia 4X: Cops and Robbers [R1 Ends Sunday, 9PM EST]

Post by MMage »

Styx wrote:I fail to see how that helps your case... You openly said you peeked me then let it be, not even attempting to push forward.
Why would I push for a lynch on you when there were two super obvious lynches first? Werty's shitshow was spectacular, and once Hater died Leoky was a confirmed kill. Village has to be perfect; take the easy stuff first.
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
Styx

Post by Styx »

MMage wrote:
Styx wrote:I fail to see how that helps your case... You openly said you peeked me then let it be, not even attempting to push forward.
Why would I push for a lynch on you when there were two super obvious lynches first? Werty's shitshow was spectacular, and once Hater died Leoky was a confirmed kill. Village has to be perfect; take the easy stuff first.
You peeked me mafia, thus I should be confirmed in your eyes, the fact that you mentioned it once and jTc took it as a fact is just incredible. All you've done is sheep and thrown 1 peek out, with no more.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
MMage

Post by MMage »

Styx wrote:
MMage wrote:
You peeked me mafia, thus I should be confirmed in your eyes, the fact that you mentioned it once and jTc took it as a fact is just incredible. All you've done is sheep and thrown 1 peek out, with no more.
You are confirmed to me, but Werty's rant and Hater's death flip made those two confirmed to everyone. Those were ez pz lynches, and gave the village R1 and R2 on a silver platter, which we should take since we have to play perfectly (a pass all the way to the judge round? yes pls). I have a week after the judge is chosen to push for a lynch on you, and our arguments then will (or should hopefully) be more than enough information (since due to the R1/R2 lynches being ez pz there wasn't much subterfuge or intrigue to gain from them).
Spoiler!
JTc

Post by JTc »

Styx wrote:
MMage wrote:
Oh please, just give up, its super clear that you and numble are mafia, you've been acting shady since the begining and saying I sheeped behind mmage is a false statement, its your stupid posts that make me suspect you and also other variables when it comes to peeking and blocking that makes me think that.

Just give up.
<.<
JTc

Post by JTc »

and also how the fact you and numble started discussing it with eachother openly in discord for everyone to feel bad for you, "omg they think im maf, im about to tie a noose and hang myself". its pity.
<.<
Styx

Post by Styx »

Great. I'm glad I can die to prove jtc wrong at least.

[vote leoky]
[Judge saint emz]
Styx

Post by Styx »

Just for a final slight little detail, I was "peeked" once. If you count cop peeks only, 0 times. We have confirmation of attempted peeks on MMage that never got through :)
Katika VS

Post by Katika VS »

Heya o/
Unfortunately, my round one peek of Hater got redirected to JTc, who obviously came up as a cop.
JTc, I sent you an invite on discord to a village confirmed chat :)

[judge saint emz]
MMage

Post by MMage »

So, asked Rain a couple of questions, specifically how much time the Judge has to... well, judge. I thought it was a week, but it's only 2 days.
That should still be enough time to cover every topic (esp since there isn't much voting info from r1/r2 to even analyze).
If we do need more time, we can drop 2 judge votes (i.e. under the majority limit) and we can take a bit more time from this round to deal with tacos.
Spoiler!
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

I will not be home when the elections end tonight. Assuming they go through, Emz is free to gloat about his victory if he's mafia or publicly post his three mafia choices if he's village at any time after the 24 hours has expired. He will have 48 hours to make his choice if he's village. I will end the round ASAP when I return late tonight.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

Well, surprise surprise. Saint Emz, a Cop, is elected Judge.

You have two days to publicly post a target list. You will need to correctly call out all three remaining Robbers in order to win. I will officially end the game when you post your list, and announce the winners. Good luck!
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

[vote zaptor]
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

Ultor wrote:[vote zaptor]
my boy
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

Slightly less than a day left. For reference, we're looking at exactly three days from this post.
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

No point procrastinating this further

Robbers:
Leoky
Dee Dee
Styx
Spoiler!
If Styx is village then you played everything post-r0 peeks horribly
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.

Return to “Finished Games”