Mafia XXXIX: Naughty or Nice? [GAME OVER]

Emziek

Re: Mafia XXXIX: Naughty or Nice? [R5 Ends Mon 8PM EST]

Post by Emziek »

Coinflipped between Leoky and Stickysteez :) didn't think Thierry would be the one. GG
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Ish

Post by Ish »

@Rainboy - Thanks for hosting :)
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Saint Emz wrote:Coinflipped between Leoky and Stickysteez :) didn't think Thierry would be the one. GG
I also was buddy the elf, didn't know I was able to get that many roles onto me :lol:
[youtube]GSBRWBa2UGI[/youtube]
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

Also if anyone has some questions about any of my actions, feel free to ask now as I can answer everyone fully.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

What the hell was going through Ultors head this game, thats what I want to know.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

Saint Emz wrote:What the hell was going through Ultors head this game, thats what I want to know.
i just had to ignore people like him and jtc, even though ppl wanted them lynched lol.

JTc actually claimed buddy the elf to me in pm, another thing I had to disregard...
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

I feel stupid protecting Arsenic

Gg shadi

Thanks for hosting the game @rainboy
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

How lucky am I, first i got saved by a roleblock from the naughty team and now I'm saved by the host
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Numble

Post by Numble »

Rain, gib awards.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Ish

Post by Ish »

Numble wrote:Rain, gib awards.

Only reason Numble plays...
HATER

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R2 Ends Mon 8PM EST]

Post by HATER »

HATER wrote: Kill this floundering idiot. Don't listen to him, he's confirmed that he is 100% no good for the town. Even in the extremely slim chance he is town, there is very little you could do to convince me he was anything but a confirmed hindrance to the town.

Kill him, kill him, kill him. Don't dally, delay, or deliberate. Eliminate.
Rainboy wrote:
SiX lynched
SiX was the Grinch
I was 110% on SiX, in any other community with basic logic skills he would have been lynched immediately just for that first post full of dead giveaways lol.

No idea what Ultor was doing the entire round. It was like he was playing a different game the entire time..

@Rain: Shadi for village MVP pls.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

he was having difficulties playing lynch the zaptor.

- Benjamin Franklin
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

unorthodox techniques 8-)
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

Welp, time for the awards list:

The "Puppetmaster" Award: Arsenic for doing a lot of the coordinating and muckary for the mafia team.
The "Zero to Sixty" Award: Ish for starting the game off with a huge bang by publicly claiming his role during R0.
The "Blind Squirrel" Award: The entire mafia team for not hospitalizing Ish after his public claim and actually managing to hit arguably the only more important role: Santa himself.
The "Haters Gonna Hate" Award: Patrick for requesting modkill over "lack of communication skills and common sense" in the mafia team. I certainly felt for him; there was a lot of dysfunction in the mafia team during the early rounds.
The "Thought Blaze was the Host" Award: Ultor for playing what might seem to be an entirely different game from everyone else, throwing out random votes and generally suspecting cleared safes.
The "Donald Trump" Award: SiX for managing to avoid lynch on pretty faulty logic. Bonus points for almost avoiding it a second time. Next time, he'll make Mafia great again.
The "Bridge Keeper" Award: JTc for generally being a troll all game long. (Which was rather unappreciated by both host and players)
The "Gold Star" Award: Werty for enthusiastically challenging the game and rushing into the frey. Ultimately, the stance ended up getting him murdered in 48 hours.
The "Tropical Island" Award: MMage for flip-flopping all over whether he actually wanted to replace in and play.
The "Won on a Technicality" Award: Liz for joining the game mere hours before it ended.
The "Lost on a Technicality" Award: Leftover for leaving the game mere hours before it ended.
The "Brain Cell Cereal Killer" Award: Numble for playing the game mostly drunk and entertaining everyone (most notably himself and the host) with his antics.
The "Have My Babies" Award: Shadi for his perfect game voting and nailing mafia. Named after Hater's comment when Shadi pegged out Arsenic and Emz as the two most suspicious players before Werty was even lynched.
The "Hand of God" Award: Stickysteez for being saved by a mafia roleblock in R1 AND the host ending the game in R5. All he needed for a full lineup was a visit from Mrs Claus.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
JTc

Post by JTc »

damn, i got an award xd
<.<

Return to “Finished Games”