[Village Win] Mafia XXXIX: Naughty or Nice? [GAME OVER]

User avatar
[email protected] *
Posts: 939
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by [email protected] * »

@hater
You tried to PM on discord, then i answered you but you didn't answer after, WHY!?

Sent from my PGN611 using Tapatalk
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by HATER »

Leoky wrote:@hater
You tried to PM on discord, then i answered you but you didn't answer after, WHY!?

Sent from my PGN611 using Tapatalk
I didn't see your message. If you're on now, I'd still be happy to talk.

If you're asking why I wantedc to talk to you at the beginning of the round, talking to other players is a key part of the game. I try to contact as many people as I can to gather information in any game I play in. This is rather routine for most active players.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
[email protected] *
Posts: 939
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by [email protected] * »

@hater
too late but np, let's talk

Sent from my PGN611 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Rainboy
Posts: 1923
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainboy
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by Rainboy »

Spoiler!
SiX wrote:
ARSENIC wrote:Because the nightkill cannot be redirected, the transporter is more likely to fuck with Santa and Mrs Claus than with anything the mafia do.

Hater's making complete sense here. His aggressive behavior is also totally normal and everyone's throwing Ad Hominem accusations on Hater just because he has an abrasive personality. The fact that he's a dick doesn't automatically mean he's mafia, the same way the fact that Ultor's an Ultor doesn't automatically make him mafia either. Stop being so bloody immature.

The things we should be looking for are changes from normal behavior, lies/inconsistencies in what people say, and people getting ultra-defensive if pressured.
Transporter swaps X with Y

The nightkill can't be redirected, but if Ish (X) is switched by Y, and the Doctor heals Y, Ish will be automatically saved. And if Ish (X) is roleblocked, Y will be roleblocked instead. This way Ish is both saved from nk and from roleblock.

But if he's only doctor healed, and not transported, it means he can be permanently roleblocked. I'm wondering what Hater is planning but suggesting such a subpar idea. It's like he wants to have the Vigilante and Transporter useless for as long as posible.

Furthermore he strongly encouraged discussion, but when he gets other people's input, he calls it "confusion". I probably mentioned some of Hater's teammates in that list, which he didn't like. :naughty:

Vote stays until your red ass is flipped on the frying pan like an omelet.
Leoky wrote:[Vote Six]
Since i can't change the vote...
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Styx wrote:So when it's against hater its extremely quick and irrational, but going for six is ok? Everything hes said is pro village, based o your views. I find it that the older players are using their position to manipulate whatever is in their interest, withbhater at the head. Basically arguing from a perspective of him being older and smarter in the game thus you must follow what he said. Encouraging activity then smacking six in the face when he actuslly posted. For it seems like hes trying to make himself look village then proceeding to act like a mafia. Either that or just havibg double standards...
You follow what he said not because he's more experienced, but because he makes sense. Voting afks and getting them to participate is essential yeah, but that doesn't mean we should be overlooking suspicious active players just because there are few more afks, Six in his first post made so many accusations with so little reasoning behind it. Switching from him before he justifies his accusations would be idiotic.
And you seriously think I'd risk make an enemy out of ~6 players in 1 single post as a Mafia? No way mate. When I'm town I call scums out when I see them, regardless of how many they may be and regardless of the consequences. You are no exception, Lawliet. The fact that you, who are usually so sharp, don't realize this, is likely because you are a Mafia. You and Arsenic. I'll flip your asses after Hater is lynched.
So everyone calling out scums with no logical reasons is supposed to be village?
The point isn't "calling" out, it lies in the amount you direct suspicion towards.
I don't think this is how it goes.. else, ultor would be innocent 100% of the time.
Leoky wrote:[Vote Six]
Please don't just throw a vote without saying a word, it doesn't help..
Leftover wrote:I have decided to change my vote on Sticky, will eliminate that.

I see that we got at least 3 bandwagons developing here. Due to circumstances I see it's time to jump into one.

Since me and SiX appear to have similar suspects -
You are no exception, Lawliet. The fact that you, who are usually so sharp, don't realize this, is likely because you are a Mafia. You and Arsenic. I'll flip your asses after Hater is lynched.
I'm coming to his aid and
[Vote HATER]

And that's despite me and him not telling a single thing to each other, neither in public or private.

Code: Select all

SiX - 4 - HATER, Shadi, Ish,  Leoky
Leftover - 3 - ARSENIC, Thierry Henry#CR7, StickySteez
JTc - 2 - Patrick, zapt0r
HATER - 4 - Ultor, Styx, Six, Leftover
zapt0r - 1 - JTc
Blaze - 1 - Saint Emz
Shadi - 1 - Numble
No lynch - 1 - Blaze
No Vote - 1 - Larah
Incapacitated - 1 - Lawliet
Not sure who is Leoky voting for after all though, so that might as well be questioned.

I also hate friggin dying early because y'all just can't see my bloodthirst towards mafibozos.
@everyone - Please don't edit posts after you make them, even if it's to correct a mistake in the tally. Make a new post instead. My standard rule is that you can ONLY edit if nobody else has posted. Such an edit will not show up as "x edited their post y times" and is thus impossible for me to track. If I see more edit messages on posts, I'll start handing out warnings in PMs, followed by modkills if the behavior continues.

Slightly under two hours to round end.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
User avatar
Rainboy
Posts: 1923
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainboy
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by Rainboy »

Secondly, please be careful to add the tally to any votes you make. I realize that some of you are posting from mobile devices and will thus relax my standard policy slightly:

If you do not update the tally in your post, your vote MUST be on a line by itself and be of the exact form:

Code: Select all

[b][vote target][/b]
where target is the name of the player you wish to vote (doesn't have to be exactly their name, but must clearly identify one player).

If there is no tally posted AND that exact form is not followed, I ask that the next poster bring the previous tally forward and ignore the invalid vote. If the format is followed but no tally is posted, I ask that the next poster update the tally (as you all have been good at doing thusfar).
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by HATER »

ARSENIC wrote:If Hater reaches 4 votes I will change my vote to SiX, however, I would really like to see the most suspicious targets dealt with first.

...Well?
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by Numble »

Oh fuck it. I'll regret this for sure.

[Vote Six]
vote tally:

Code: Select all

SiX - 5 - HATER, Shadi, Ish, Larah, Numble
Leftover - 3 - ARSENIC, Thierry Henry#CR7, StickySteez
JTc - 2 - Patrick, zapt0r
HATER - 5 - Ultor, Styx, Six, Leftover, Leoky
zapt0r - 1 - JTc
Blaze - 1 - Saint Emz
No lynch - 1 - Blaze
Incapacitated - 1 - Lawliet
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Ultor
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by Ultor »

Numble wrote:Oh fuck it. I'll regret this for sure.

[Vote Six]
vote tally:

Code: Select all

SiX - 5 - HATER, Shadi, Ish, Larah, Numble
Leftover - 3 - ARSENIC, Thierry Henry#CR7, StickySteez
JTc - 2 - Patrick, zapt0r
HATER - 5 - Ultor, Styx, Six, Leftover, Leoky
zapt0r - 1 - JTc
Blaze - 1 - Saint Emz
No lynch - 1 - Blaze
Incapacitated - 1 - Lawliet
No hard feelings but I don't want to tie in any other votes and you've been playing really passive considering all that's presented on the table.
What made u change?
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by HATER »

I'd like to point out two things:

1. The bandwagon on me only formed after I started calling out SiX.
and

2. If SiX really was a villager, the mafia would have no problems bandwagoning him. Already Ish (arguably the most confirmed villager we have considering it's almost the end of round one) is voting for SiX and has expressed suspicion concerning him.


If ish wasn't mafia, it would be a golden opportunity for the mafia to hop on the wagon because they have the perfect defense ("I trust Ish").


The fact that we have such a close race over this vote (And it only started after I called SiX out) shows that we have far more players invested in SiX's fate than would usually be for an ordinary villager.


This is telling. Usually when there's a closely-fought R1 lynch, it's because the first wagon to form was on a mafia, and the second was the mafia's attempt to protect their friend.

Think about that when I flip villager.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Ultor
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by Ultor »

HATER wrote:I'd like to point out two things:

1. The bandwagon on me only formed after I started calling out SiX.
and

2. If SiX really was a villager, the mafia would have no problems bandwagoning him. Already Ish (arguably the most confirmed villager we have considering it's almost the end of round one) is voting for SiX and has expressed suspicion concerning him.


If ish wasn't mafia, it would be a golden opportunity for the mafia to hop on the wagon because they have the perfect defense ("I trust Ish").


The fact that we have such a close race over this vote (And it only started after I called SiX out) shows that we have far more players invested in SiX's fate than would usually be for an ordinary villager.


This is telling. Usually when there's a closely-fought R1 lynch, it's because the first wagon to form was on a mafia, and the second was the mafia's attempt to protect their friend.

Think about that when I flip villager.
Ish is nowhere close to confirmed. You're assumptions are invalid.
User avatar
stickysteez
Posts: 1445
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Location: Netherlands
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by stickysteez »

[vote HATER]

After hearing both you and SiX (and others) this will be my final decision.
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by Numble »

Ultor wrote:
Numble wrote:Oh fuck it. I'll regret this for sure.

[Vote Six]
vote tally:

Code: Select all

SiX - 5 - HATER, Shadi, Ish, Larah, Numble
Leftover - 3 - ARSENIC, Thierry Henry#CR7, StickySteez
JTc - 2 - Patrick, zapt0r
HATER - 5 - Ultor, Styx, Six, Leftover, Leoky
zapt0r - 1 - JTc
Blaze - 1 - Saint Emz
No lynch - 1 - Blaze
Incapacitated - 1 - Lawliet
No hard feelings but I don't want to tie in any other votes and you've been playing really passive considering all that's presented on the table.
What made u change?
If we're going to lynch a villager, I'd rather at least try to keep the one that makes the most sense to me around. Even if not complete. I'm still highly against lynch either six or Hater with better (afk) choices on the table. You all rather join the rooster fight and bet than think for once.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by Numble »

stickysteez wrote:[vote HATER]

After hearing both you and SiX (and others) this will be my final decision.

vote tally:

Code: Select all

HATER - 6 - Ultor, Styx, Six, Leftover, Leoky, stickysteez
SiX - 5 - HATER, Shadi, Ish, Larah, Numble
Leftover - 2 - ARSENIC, Thierry Henry#CR7
JTc - 2 - Patrick, zapt0r
zapt0r - 1 - JTc
Blaze - 1 - Saint Emz
No lynch - 1 - Blaze
Incapacitated - 1 - Lawliet
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
Ish
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:39 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by Ish »

I have changed my shot from Zapt0r. I will announce it just before the round ends :)

- Hater is trying way too hard to not get lynched.
HATER wrote: 2. If SiX really was a villager, the mafia would have no problems bandwagoning him. Already Ish (arguably the most confirmed villager we have considering it's almost the end of round one) is voting for SiX and has expressed suspicion concerning him.
I'm suspicious of everyone at the moment. If Hater flips village we should investigate / question those that voted for him to be lynched.

I may get role-blocked this round. Which would prevent my shot from going off. This would delay from PR's claiming. In this instance I would ask the Buddy to switch me with someone so we can prevent that from happening. Ideally we need my shot to go off to confirm my role to those still unconvinced. I need to survive this round (Buddy / Mrs Santa - counting on you guys) as no one else has counter claimed. Please let me know if anyone has counter claimed Bernard in PM/Steam/Discord - they are 100% not Bernard.
Image
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by SiX »

1. The bandwagon on me started out for "inactivity" reasons, but which has long since ceased to be a valid reason. Yet you keep on pushing a lynch on one of the most active town people, instead of focusing on the more inactive, for instance Emziek. I've heard nothing from him all game. So don't pull that shit on me. You say you want diversity of thought here, yet you vote me for the very reason that my thoughts only lead to confusion. You are contradicting yourself as soon as you aren't pleased. So don't pull this shit on me.

2A. If you haven't realized, we have an equal amount of votes on us. It's not Mafia bandwagon when the Mafia does it to Six (voting me), but it's definitely Mafia involvement when the Mafia are voting for you. You don't realize I could hold the very same argument against you. Such hypocrisy.

2B. I'm still waiting for Ish's updated decision. The previous vote was based off inactivity, but he and I have talked a lot since. So don't try to refer to Ish to save your own skin. You can't be that desperate.
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests