[Village Win] Mafia XXXIX: Naughty or Nice? [GAME OVER]

Styx

Re: Mafia XXXIV: Naughty or Nice? [R1 Ends Sat 8PM EST]

Post by Styx »

People think it makes sense based on the person that says it. Ususlly the message is irrelevant. Theres countless examples of that principle.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
SiX

Post by SiX »

ARSENIC wrote:Because the nightkill cannot be redirected, the transporter is more likely to fuck with Santa and Mrs Claus than with anything the mafia do.

Hater's making complete sense here. His aggressive behavior is also totally normal and everyone's throwing Ad Hominem accusations on Hater just because he has an abrasive personality. The fact that he's a dick doesn't automatically mean he's mafia, the same way the fact that Ultor's an Ultor doesn't automatically make him mafia either. Stop being so bloody immature.

The things we should be looking for are changes from normal behavior, lies/inconsistencies in what people say, and people getting ultra-defensive if pressured.
Transporter swaps X with Y

The nightkill can't be redirected, but if Ish (X) is switched by Y, and the Doctor heals Y, Ish will be automatically saved. And if Ish (X) is roleblocked, Y will be roleblocked instead. This way Ish is both saved from nk and from roleblock.

But if he's only doctor healed, and not transported, it means he can be permanently roleblocked. I'm wondering what Hater is planning but suggesting such a subpar idea. It's like he wants to have the Vigilante and Transporter useless for as long as posible.

Furthermore he strongly encouraged discussion, but when he gets other people's input, he calls it "confusion". I probably mentioned some of Hater's teammates in that list, which he didn't like. :naughty:

Vote stays until your red ass is flipped on the frying pan like an omelet.
Last edited by SiX on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARSENIC

Post by ARSENIC »

If either SiX or HATER are going to die tonight, of the two SiX is more suspicious, but I ask that you guys lay off of both of them until we get more information. The best options now are to vote for the stinkers - Ultor, JTc and Leftover - who have shown both defensive behavior and no positive contribution to the channel.

SiX has shown irregular behavior, but he's also provided some sound logic.

HATER's behavior is completely typical of him, and his digging so far has brought to the fore several likely suspects.

Both of these players are contributing points to the dialogue and, I feel, will continue to do so.

As of now, SiX is going to die. If Hater reaches 4 votes I will change my vote to SiX, however, I would really like to see the most suspicious targets dealt with first.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Lawliet wrote:
Styx wrote:So when it's against hater its extremely quick and irrational, but going for six is ok? Everything hes said is pro village, based o your views. I find it that the older players are using their position to manipulate whatever is in their interest, withbhater at the head. Basically arguing from a perspective of him being older and smarter in the game thus you must follow what he said. Encouraging activity then smacking six in the face when he actuslly posted. For it seems like hes trying to make himself look village then proceeding to act like a mafia. Either that or just havibg double standards...
You follow what he said not because he's more experienced, but because he makes sense. Voting afks and getting them to participate is essential yeah, but that doesn't mean we should be overlooking suspicious active players just because there are few more afks, Six in his first post made so many accusations with so little reasoning behind it. Switching from him before he justifies his accusations would be idiotic.
And you seriously think I'd risk make an enemy out of ~6 players in 1 single post as a Mafia? No way mate. When I'm town I call scums out when I see them, regardless of how many they may be and regardless of the consequences. You are no exception, Lawliet. The fact that you, who are usually so sharp, don't realize this, is likely because you are a Mafia. You and Arsenic. I'll flip your asses after Hater is lynched.
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

Styx wrote:People think it makes sense based on the person that says it. Ususlly the message is irrelevant. Theres countless examples of that principle.
Yeah could be, because we started playing WW games only yesterday..
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Styx wrote:People think it makes sense based on the person that says it. Ususlly the message is irrelevant. Theres countless examples of that principle.
Exactly my thoughts.
Styx

Post by Styx »

Lawliet wrote:
Yeah could be, because we started playing WW games only yesterday..
How many new players are there? Its so many that itd make perfect sense for hater to gain influence on them, and once he gets it, its basically gg.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Styx wrote:So when it's against hater its extremely quick and irrational, but going for six is ok? Everything hes said is pro village, based o your views. I find it that the older players are using their position to manipulate whatever is in their interest, withbhater at the head. Basically arguing from a perspective of him being older and smarter in the game thus you must follow what he said. Encouraging activity then smacking six in the face when he actuslly posted. For it seems like hes trying to make himself look village then proceeding to act like a mafia. Either that or just havibg double standards...
You follow what he said not because he's more experienced, but because he makes sense. Voting afks and getting them to participate is essential yeah, but that doesn't mean we should be overlooking suspicious active players just because there are few more afks, Six in his first post made so many accusations with so little reasoning behind it. Switching from him before he justifies his accusations would be idiotic.
And you seriously think I'd risk make an enemy out of ~6 players in 1 single post as a Mafia? No way mate. When I'm town I call scums out when I see them, regardless of how many they may be and regardless of the consequences. You are no exception, Lawliet. The fact that you, who are usually so sharp, don't realize this, is likely because you are a Mafia. You and Arsenic. I'll flip your asses after Hater is lynched.
So everyone calling out scums with no logical reasons is supposed to be village?
SiX

Post by SiX »

Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
So everyone calling out scums with no logical reasons is supposed to be village?
The point isn't "calling" out, it lies in the amount you direct suspicion towards.
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

[Vote Six]
Since i can't change the vote...
Last edited by [email protected] * on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Leoky wrote:[Vote Six]
i'm not opposing your vote.. but a reason would be nice xD
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
The point isn't "calling" out, it lies in the amount you direct suspicion towards.
I don't think this is how it goes.. else, ultor would be innocent 100% of the time.
Please don't just throw a vote without saying a word, it doesn't help..
Last edited by Lawliet on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Shadi wrote:
i'm not opposing your vote.. but a reason would be nice xD
Just hater calling in his teammates under the pretext of them beings sheeps. Nothing else.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Leoky wrote:[Vote Hunie]
I changed my vote, since hunie was too calm like he doesn't give a shit...
You are not allowed to edit your post.. Only to put vote tally.
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

Since i can't change the vote...
You can change it, but in a new post,

Return to “Finished Games”