[Wolf Win] Werewolf XXVI: Life, Death and Necromancy

Patrick
Friend of the Community

Re: [R1]Werewolf XXVI: Life, Death and Necromancy [R1 ends Friday 23:59 GMT+2]

Post by Patrick »

It also seems like either Emziek has a role or someone has two alignments.
Emziek said that there is 14 players alive, but if you count the players in each alignment they add up to 15.

What are people's thoughts on this?
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Patrick wrote:It also seems like either Emziek has a role or someone has two alignments.
Emziek said that there is 14 players alive, but if you count the players in each alignment they add up to 15.

Could also be a role that is not considered as "alive" in the beginning of the game
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Patrick wrote:
Patrick wrote:It also seems like either Emziek has a role or someone has two alignments.

Could also be a role that is not considered as "alive" in the beginning of the game
What do you mean about not considered as "alive"?
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Dee Dee wrote:
Patrick wrote:

Idk.. I'm open to all possibilities at this point of the game. Could be a role that doesn't appear on the "dead"-list because he/she didn't officially die in the game yet.
It's probably just me messing with myself here, but I think it was worth the thought. Anyone else has an input on this?

But.. it's probably the neutral role that somehow has two alignments.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Patrick wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Patrick wrote:

Idk.. I'm open to all possibilities at this point of the game. Could be a role that doesn't appear on the "dead"-list because he/she didn't officially die in the game yet.
It's probably just me messing with myself here, but I think it was worth the thought. Anyone else has an input on this?

yea i have an input, fuck you and i hope u die bitch
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Patrick wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Patrick wrote:

Which two?
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Dee Dee wrote:
Patrick wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Patrick wrote:

Which two?
I believe the neutral role is village-aligned as well
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Why are you so mad Blaze? Tell us something
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Patrick wrote:Why are you so mad Blaze? Tell us something
Ultor isnt dead yet
gal

Post by gal »

Blaze wrote:
Patrick wrote:Why are you so mad Blaze? Tell us something
Ultor isnt dead yet
This, and what the hell Blaze is making some sense ..
I'm scared
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Dont forget to send in your actions this round. Still missing actions from pretty much everyone with an activatable power.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

As you can see, Blaze, Patric, Larah and Muhaha are up to something. I wonder why Blaze hasn't put his vote yet. I'm pretty sure that there is atleast 2 mafias here, most likely Patrick and Larah. As we all know, you can't have a bandwagon on someone from round 1 and most of these people are using their previous conflicts with me based on previous games as a reason to get me lynched which is completely harmful for the village as there will be no information going around. Those inactive people need to put their votes before its too late. If you're too dumb to trust what Blaze or any of those voting me then I feel sorry for you.

Btw I was voting Patrick because he's being extremely aggressive with me, and I remember 1 game where this happened and he was a mafia. Very predictable and easy to read. As for Larah, its another good target for the village based on her trolling behavior, I'm much more useful assert for the village than any of those people.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Ultor wrote:As you can see, Blaze, Patric, Larah and Muhaha are up to something. I wonder why Blaze hasn't put his vote yet.
THE PROOF IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU GUYS? HE DOSENT EVEN KNOW IM HOSPITALIZED AND THAT MEANS HE DOSENT EVEN READ POSTS. TELL ME HOW MY ESSAY IS WRONG, TELL ME.
Ultor wrote:Btw I was voting Patrick because he's being extremely aggressive with me, and I remember 1 game where this happened and he was a mafia. Very predictable and easy to read.
> Patrick and lawliet are best players in this game. A-rank players in Haters list.
> "Very predictable and easy to read"

How is this an even an argument.
gal

Post by gal »

Ultor wrote:As you can see, Blaze, Patric, Larah and Muhaha are up to something. I wonder why Blaze hasn't put his vote yet. I'm pretty sure that there is atleast 2 mafias here, most likely Patrick and Larah. As we all know, you can't have a bandwagon on someone from round 1 and most of these people are using their previous conflicts with me based on previous games as a reason to get me lynched which is completely harmful for the village as there will be no information going around. Those inactive people need to put their votes before its too late. If you're too dumb to trust what Blaze or any of those voting me then I feel sorry for you.

Btw I was voting Patrick because he's being extremely aggressive with me, and I remember 1 game where this happened and he was a mafia. Very predictable and easy to read. As for Larah, its another good target for the village based on her trolling behavior, I'm much more useful assert for the village than any of those people.
LOOOOOL
GET HELP HABIBI

Return to “Finished Games”