Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - Cult and mystic won

Bravo

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - R5 ENDS **WEDNESDAY** 20:00 GMT+1 ( Modkill if you dont VOTE from now)

Post by Bravo »

Well rip cml, even if a tie happens LHLV is gon kill cml just rip him. Now for the villagers...WE NEED TO KILL THE FREAKING CU(N)LT LEADER....xddddd
Spoiler!
Blaze

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - Cult wins

Post by Blaze »

Cml lynched
Cml was mafia
Mafia died
Cult is 5 and villagers are 4 and 1 neutral. Reached parity.

Best player award: Styx, for litterary knowing the whole mafia team by r1, kmowing every role since r3 and still people didnt help him out.
Best survivor award: UG (dont really know how u survived that long)
Host award: numble because he helped me do the roles and then make sure I was doing right (sometimes).
Best nice player award: Lawliet for not using antidote last turn to troll the cult and make villagers win.
Best complainer award: Numble because he was mad because of small fuck ups that didnt matter in the end
Best mad player award: Hater (im not trolling) for not trying at all and just flip on people
Best unneeded player: [email protected]$$ for not even trying
Best fuck up in the game: larah for not sending Pm in time to take someone down with her
Worst team: Mafia for barely even trying and almost fucking up everyaction every night.
Worst troll: JTc for beeing immune to every type of kill and transform action and still dying to lynch r2
Best winner: Dee dee for beeing so nice and trying to make the best out of everything
Best replacement: Not ultor.
Worst replacement: Ultor
Best beef: Blaze and patrick on who wants to win. Wp patrick
Best loophole find: Toons sacrifice
Best trying player Emziek and Styx

Congratz, cult. Cult and Mystic won, this game is unofficial
Emziek

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - Cult wins

Post by Emziek »

Blaze wrote: Best loophole find: Toons sacrifice
Credits goes to yours truly
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Toon

Re: Mafia XXXVIII: MEMEWARS - Cult and mystic won

Post by Toon »

Wasn't numble in the game? Why did he help u with the roles of am I missing something
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
Numble

Post by Numble »

Toon wrote:Wasn't numble in the game? Why did he help u with the roles of am I missing something
I helped create some of the roles before the game was actually complete. I left names whatever what not, up to Blaze. Essentially I gave him powers and he did the rest.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

sorry for snaking the village but i had to get that wincon man
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Return to “Finished Games”