Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Styx »

Not afk is also mafia
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by gal »

Styx wrote:Not afk is also mafia
Sorry, Sir, but what you just said makes you very suspicious. I'm going to have to vote lynch you. My dear sincere apologies.
Vote Styk!
Dee Dee

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Dee Dee »

OMG who's gonna be Larah-ed next!!!
User avatar
Blaze
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: In Your Toilet

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Blaze »

[Vote Blaze]

Code: Select all

R4 Lynch Tally:
Numble - 2 - Larah, Lawliet
Blaze - 3 - Dee Dee, Karn, Blaze
Karn - 1 - Numble
No Vote - 1 - Styx 
Image
User avatar
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Lawliet »

[vote Blaze]

Code: Select all

R4 Lynch Tally:
Numble - 1 - Larah,
Blaze - 4 - Dee Dee, Karn, Blaze, Lawliet
Karn - 1 - Numble
No Vote - 1 - Styx 
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by gal »

I am not going against the majority, Blaze has given up
[Vote Blaze]

Code: Select all

Beautiful R4 Vote Tally:
Blaze - 5 - Dee Dee, Karn, Blaze, Lawliet, Larah 
Karn - 1 - Numble
No Vote - 1 - Styx
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Numble »

[vote Blaze] cuz raisins.

Code: Select all

R4 Vote Tally:
Blaze - 6 - Dee Dee, Karn, Blaze, Lawliet, Larah, Numble
No Vote - 1 - Styx
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by gal »

end this round alrdy I'm way too excited to know blazes shit role
User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Styx »

Mafia.
Mafia is a game where if you talk and ask questions, you get killed - Patrick, Cerdric
Mafia is a game where if you shut up, you get killed - Grey, Six
Mafia is a game where if you troll, you get killed - Blaze

Now Patrick got lynched for talking too much, but he was onto something. He knew that Ultor was mafia, but who opposed him? Who had reasons to defend Ultor against this very much important round 1 lynch?

Now for this I will count Dee Dee out as I pretty much consider her 10000000000000% safe although theres that odd chance of her being a godfather. However I will question as to why she's leading the village, who she considers safe and why.

1. Numble
Spoiler!
Numble wrote:If I can give my 2 cents we shouldn't be lynching Ultor.

Because either he's being a really smart mafia (which should this be the case, the REAL vig should step up and claim) or a really dumb power role.

Also, Ultor? The fuck are you thinking man, never claim power roles on R1. That's a recipe for a lost game and massive disaster. That being said, the deputy did get a peek R0 and even though that there's a small chance of that person being the godfather (if there is any). I urge the deputy to get in contact with it's peek.

Also, Patrick. why would you vote off a possible power role? If anything the doctor should act upon this and during the night phase protect Ultor due to that claim. It just smells fishy to be honest.
Numble wrote:Can we all step back of Ultor a bit? I get that he immensely fucked up, but we cannot let our lynches go onto a waste. given that I wanna point how Karn out of the blue needs to respond to me when he's been pretty much afk the whole game.

I've seen a strategy similar to this. And it screams mafia at me cuz who did use this strategy was, in the end, mafia.

[vote Karn]

Also, if you think I'm voting Karn in the hopes of protecting Ultor, I couldn't careless about Ultor. I warned everybody that it was highly likely that both of our main power roles claimed. You all decided to ignore that and rather go lynch one of them and we ended up losing both.
Facts noticed: Attacks Patrick, calls Ultor out on being stupid as shit - yet he doesn't do anything, just gives Patrick a sketchy look.

Other than that Numble's had high heat on Blaze the entire game, keeps saying he's not playing his usual game. But infact, that's EXACTLY what Blaze has done. Most of his shit is troll, but he's had some useful post during the game.
This last post of his now doesn't make sense, he says he doesn't try to save Ultor - yet he writes and votes the way he does. Ultor COULD still be village, right....??? I'll quote you from earlier this game Numble - It just smells fishy to be honest.

EXAMPLES OF BLAZE POSTS
Spoiler!
Blaze wrote:
Larah wrote:[Unvote]
Oh look Larah changed vote-> mafia
Oh look inactive-> mafia
Oh look bandwagon!->mafia
Oh look a transgender->mafia
This ^

This is the reason I dont argue against numble. When you made your mind numble you interpret everything in sme way that equals me to beeing mafia. There is no way back if there is no actual prove from changing your mind.

+ Im not going to discuss about it (Now numble will say again "its because he is mafia") because since the ultor fuckup last game, this game, and getting shit roles you lose a bit of mood to play. But thats not reasonable at all for numble
Blaze wrote:
Rainboy wrote: Cerdric shot.
Cerdric was a Villager.

You guys never let Cerdric live to R2. Poor guy.
Image
2. Karn
Spoiler!
Karn wrote:I had such an exiting role , now im nothig more than a simple villager, quiet sad. :cry:
Karn wrote:I don't know why you like me that much but I do too !
[vote Patrick]
Now I don't fully know his skillevel, but if he's kinda new this is a typical move to be "hehe they don't think I'm mafia now" - If he's experienced he might've played it fully conscious that people would probably think that he's playing them, fuck if I know.
He then proceeds to flip, to help out Ultor(?) or to... well I have no other reason really...

Karn proceeded to not vote next round with Cruxell vs Ultor (not even a post), which would tell me with the reasons I post lower, that he wasn't available at the time Ultor needed a flip.

3. Lawliet
Spoiler!
Lawliet wrote:Agree with Six.
[vote credric] just a friendly poke =))
Now he joined Six on his vote, defending Ultor in a high degree - then putting a vote on the person who'd get shot by the mafia.(???)

At this point Cruxell and Dee Dee was onto something, so they peeked Ultor, however they did not tell anyone or do anything until 5 hours were left of the round after they peeked, causing the claim to go through without <time for> a counter, this leading to us losing the deputy and Ultor staying alive. Ultor managed to flip the votes of Lawliet, Six and mine to his gain, lynchinh Cruxell. The crucial part here is what Dee and Cruxell were thinking waiting this long, and why should we follow someone who's decisions are coming through so incredibly late, causing us to have 1 person to rely on in the village - Dee Dee. The other part is regarding who Ultor flipped. He managed to flip Six (vigilante) and Lawliet. Now why'd Lawliet blindly follow Ultor?

NOTE that I in no way intend to put Dee up for a lynch/vote, I'm just saying that the person leading might not be the best suited (even with being a 100% safe - ish) because of the Cruxell decision - mostly. I'm really surprised how Numble's slipping under the carpet - heck even Karn/Lawliet. I'll put my vote on Numble for the reasons posted over. Although I'm not really going to expect 1 of you to switch targets, because you know sheep, they gotta sheep.

[Vote numble]

Code: Select all

R4 Vote Tally:
Blaze - 6 - Dee Dee, Karn, Blaze, Lawliet, Larah, Numble
Numble - 1 - Styx
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by gal »

Styx wrote:Mafia.
Mafia is a game where if you talk and ask questions, you get killed - Patrick, Cerdric
Mafia is a game where if you shut up, you get killed - Grey, Six
Mafia is a game where if you troll, you get killed - Blaze

Now Patrick got lynched for talking too much, but he was onto something. He knew that Ultor was mafia, but who opposed him? Who had reasons to defend Ultor against this very much important round 1 lynch?

Now for this I will count Dee Dee out as I pretty much consider her 10000000000000% safe although theres that odd chance of her being a godfather. However I will question as to why she's leading the village, who she considers safe and why.

1. Numble
Spoiler!
Numble wrote:If I can give my 2 cents we shouldn't be lynching Ultor.

Because either he's being a really smart mafia (which should this be the case, the REAL vig should step up and claim) or a really dumb power role.

Also, Ultor? The fuck are you thinking man, never claim power roles on R1. That's a recipe for a lost game and massive disaster. That being said, the deputy did get a peek R0 and even though that there's a small chance of that person being the godfather (if there is any). I urge the deputy to get in contact with it's peek.

Also, Patrick. why would you vote off a possible power role? If anything the doctor should act upon this and during the night phase protect Ultor due to that claim. It just smells fishy to be honest.
Numble wrote:Can we all step back of Ultor a bit? I get that he immensely fucked up, but we cannot let our lynches go onto a waste. given that I wanna point how Karn out of the blue needs to respond to me when he's been pretty much afk the whole game.

I've seen a strategy similar to this. And it screams mafia at me cuz who did use this strategy was, in the end, mafia.

[vote Karn]

Also, if you think I'm voting Karn in the hopes of protecting Ultor, I couldn't careless about Ultor. I warned everybody that it was highly likely that both of our main power roles claimed. You all decided to ignore that and rather go lynch one of them and we ended up losing both.
Facts noticed: Attacks Patrick, calls Ultor out on being stupid as shit - yet he doesn't do anything, just gives Patrick a sketchy look.

Other than that Numble's had high heat on Blaze the entire game, keeps saying he's not playing his usual game. But infact, that's EXACTLY what Blaze has done. Most of his shit is troll, but he's had some useful post during the game.
This last post of his now doesn't make sense, he says he doesn't try to save Ultor - yet he writes and votes the way he does. Ultor COULD still be village, right....??? I'll quote you from earlier this game Numble - It just smells fishy to be honest.

EXAMPLES OF BLAZE POSTS
Spoiler!
Blaze wrote:
Larah wrote:[Unvote]
Oh look Larah changed vote-> mafia
Oh look inactive-> mafia
Oh look bandwagon!->mafia
Oh look a transgender->mafia
This ^

This is the reason I dont argue against numble. When you made your mind numble you interpret everything in sme way that equals me to beeing mafia. There is no way back if there is no actual prove from changing your mind.

+ Im not going to discuss about it (Now numble will say again "its because he is mafia") because since the ultor fuckup last game, this game, and getting shit roles you lose a bit of mood to play. But thats not reasonable at all for numble
Blaze wrote:
Rainboy wrote: Cerdric shot.
Cerdric was a Villager.

You guys never let Cerdric live to R2. Poor guy.
Image
2. Karn
Spoiler!
Karn wrote:I had such an exiting role , now im nothig more than a simple villager, quiet sad. :cry:
Karn wrote:I don't know why you like me that much but I do too !
[vote Patrick]
Now I don't fully know his skillevel, but if he's kinda new this is a typical move to be "hehe they don't think I'm mafia now" - If he's experienced he might've played it fully conscious that people would probably think that he's playing them, fuck if I know.
He then proceeds to flip, to help out Ultor(?) or to... well I have no other reason really...

Karn proceeded to not vote next round with Cruxell vs Ultor (not even a post), which would tell me with the reasons I post lower, that he wasn't available at the time Ultor needed a flip.

3. Lawliet
Spoiler!
Lawliet wrote:Agree with Six.
[vote credric] just a friendly poke =))
Now he joined Six on his vote, defending Ultor in a high degree - then putting a vote on the person who'd get shot by the mafia.(???)

At this point Cruxell and Dee Dee was onto something, so they peeked Ultor, however they did not tell anyone or do anything until 5 hours were left of the round after they peeked, causing the claim to go through without <time for> a counter, this leading to us losing the deputy and Ultor staying alive. Ultor managed to flip the votes of Lawliet, Six and mine to his gain, lynchinh Cruxell. The crucial part here is what Dee and Cruxell were thinking waiting this long, and why should we follow someone who's decisions are coming through so incredibly late, causing us to have 1 person to rely on in the village - Dee Dee. The other part is regarding who Ultor flipped. He managed to flip Six (vigilante) and Lawliet. Now why'd Lawliet blindly follow Ultor?

NOTE that I in no way intend to put Dee up for a lynch/vote, I'm just saying that the person leading might not be the best suited (even with being a 100% safe - ish) because of the Cruxell decision - mostly. I'm really surprised how Numble's slipping under the carpet - heck even Karn/Lawliet. I'll put my vote on Numble for the reasons posted over. Although I'm not really going to expect 1 of you to switch targets, because you know sheep, they gotta sheep.

[Vote numble]

Code: Select all

R4 Vote Tally:
Blaze - 6 - Dee Dee, Karn, Blaze, Lawliet, Larah, Numble
Numble - 1 - Styx
I'm so proud of you, I'm in tears..
Styx, I agree with the Numble part a bit too much. I changed my vote to avoid going against everyone for now, though.
Let's just wait and see
Dee Dee

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Dee Dee »

Styx wrote:Mafia.
Mafia is a game where if you talk and ask questions, you get killed - Patrick, Cerdric
Mafia is a game where if you shut up, you get killed - Grey, Six
Mafia is a game where if you troll, you get killed - Blaze
Well, if you have followed the thread, SiX didn’t get killed for shutting up, but for talking way too much.
Styx wrote:Now for this I will count Dee Dee out as I pretty much consider her 10000000000000% safe although theres that odd chance of her being a godfather. However I will question as to why she's leading the village, who she considers safe and why.
If you are saying this because people are voting Blaze, I suggest you read Discord as well, instead of trying to discredit me straight away.


Regarding what you say about:

1. Numble

You didn't sound very sure yourself in R3:
Spoiler!
14:52 - Styx: I didnt read the full logs
14:52 - Dee Dee -?-: i'm on it
14:52 - Styx: So much fucking text
14:53 - Styx: Can you tldr me when u done pls
14:53 - Dee Dee -?-: ultor pretending to be village
14:54 - Styx is now Offline.
14:54 - Styx: Is it trustworthy at all?
14:55 - Styx is now Online.
14:56 - Dee Dee -?-: are you for real? xD
14:56 - Styx: Six obv believed
Besides Blaze would usually get triggered (not mad but triggered). So not the usual thing.


2. Karn

Background player in general as he has said to me over TS just today


3. Lawliet

Agreeing with SiX, not Ultor. SiX suggested WAITING before lynching Ultor (which most of us thought at that moment because he could also be a town PR) and he also said he thought Patrick was a villager. So Lawliet agreed with SiX, not Ultor.


And here is where you start with some false assumptions:

1. Cruxell didn’t tell me who he was gonna peek
2. He told me Ultor was mafia. I said we would probably have to do some sort of claim about it and that I’d be happy to be a proxy. However he said he preferred to try to get Ultor lynched without having to resort to a claim.
3. So he made a post. He accused Ultor CORRECTLY for all the WRONG reasons, making people vote Cruxell. Heh.
4. And that is when Ultor claimed vigilante. Which is why I urged people NOT to claim -obviously-, because he was in no way confirmed (*cough* *cough*)
5. Since Cruxell was gonna get lynched, he thought he would claim himself rather than doing it through me.
6. Of course you guys knew there would be no counterclaims. And as I told, all the people except Larah saw the post in time. But as Lawliet pointed out, the “real” cop (given cruxell was a fake one) wouldn’t need to claim since people were voting him.
7.Ultor did not manage to flip all those votes, since you never doubted or tried to vote sb else as you said on Steam. You said a thing, did the opposite.

Code: Select all

R2 Vote Tally:
Karn - 1 - Numble
Cruxell - 4 - HATEFUL, Lawliet, Styx, Six
HATEFUL - 3 - Cruxell, Larah, Dee Dee
No vote - 3 - Blaze, Karn, UnwaveringGrey
Spoiler!
22:14 - Styx: I call the biggest bullshit on that claim from cruxell
22:14 - Styx: He said that its only okay for the deputy to claim r2
22:14 - Styx: are we r2
22:14 - Dee Dee -▽-: ye
22:15 - Dee Dee -▽-: well you can watch him die and prove yourself wrong
22:15 - Dee Dee -▽-: or lynch ultor and get rid of a mafia
22:15 - Dee Dee -▽-: vigilante does not need a counterclaim, vigilante could just shoot ultor if any xD
22:16 - Dee Dee -▽-: (if it''s a trainee maybe but i doubt it)
22:16 - Dee Dee -▽-: whereas it would be easy to counterclaim a deputy
22:16 - Dee Dee -▽-: and get protectin of the doc
22:16 - Dee Dee -▽-: we wanted to lynch ultor without revealling kontra but the fact that he chose the worst arguments against ultor and ultor claiming, screwed that up tbh
22:18 - Styx: im having so many distractions
22:18 - Styx: i can read like 2 lines
22:18 - Styx: then just need to read it all again
22:18 - Dee Dee -▽-: omg styx -.-
22:18 - Styx: but i folllow
22:18 - Styx: i think
22:18 - Dee Dee -▽-: you think
22:18 - Dee Dee -▽-: so what do you think xD
22:18 - Styx: HAHA
22:18 - Styx: whyd he say hes the deputy though
22:18 - Styx: why wouldnt you claim
22:19 - Dee Dee -▽-: suggested that



22:45 - Dee Dee -▽-: i'm a villager and it looks like you are eager to lynch the deputy xD
22:45 - Styx: Im waiting
22:45 - Styx: cos i dunno the situation
22:45 - Dee Dee -▽-: what situation
22:45 - Styx: ive presented all of them
22:45 - Styx: dunno which one it is
22:45 - Styx: and ill be waiting for ultor or anyone to reply
22:46 - Styx: but tbh the best neutral play would be to lynch neither?
22:46 - Dee Dee -▽-: there will be no counter claim for neither of them
22:47 - Dee Dee -▽-: because of what i've told you
22:47 - Dee Dee -▽-: vigilante doesnt need to and kontra is the deputy
Styx wrote: Ultor managed to flip the votes of Lawliet, Six and mine to his gain, lynchinh Cruxell.
He managed to flip Six (vigilante) and Lawliet. Now why'd Lawliet blindly follow Ultor?
And what about you? You forget yourself here then?


So well, you are discrediting me for something that was not my call to make. It is a nice attempt to do that in order to make the breach and the mistrust atmosphere even bigger. And I am not forcing the village to vote like me, but stating my reasons for my votes so that they get one villager's point of view.
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Numble »

What do you mean I'm not sure of myself? Was tgatvto styx or me?
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Dee Dee

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Dee Dee »

Numble wrote:What do you mean I'm not sure of myself? Was tgatvto styx or me?
Styx

Check the logs.

The names are just to separate each part following his post.
User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Styx »

On behalf of the mafia team we give up.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Numble »

Styx wrote:On behalf of the mafia team we give up.
Are you... Sure about that?
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”