[Town Win] Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Numble

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices

Post by Numble »

Lawliet wrote:here's your warm welcome!
[vote PATIENCE]
wb!!
Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me; I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

Dee Dee shot.
Dee Dee hospitalized.

R1 begins and will end Monday at 9PM EST.

Code: Select all

Lynch Tally:
No Vote - 12 - Blaze, PATIENCE, UnwaveringGrey, Lawliet, Cruxell, Patrick, Larah, Six, Styx, Karn, HATEFUL, Cerdric
Incapacitated - 1 - Dee Dee
Note: I reserve the right to discount ANY vote which does not have a lynch correct tally posted in it. We're gonna do things right this game.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Well, it was obvious xD
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Patrick wrote:Demoted by Ultor.. What has the world come to?

I know we are in round 0, but I will just post my vote anyway. We need to protect this game from Ultor, and when he is not getting modkilled.. We only have one choice: Lynch him.
[vote HATEFUL]

Voting Ultor for being Ultor.. It has been said before.
Patrick wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:oh sorry I didnt mean to ruin the game like that I thought it was okay... Anyway voting me is a terrible idea now especially when we had role changes and if anything, mafia would be the first one to make that bandwagon, aka Patrick and Blaze. This is why I will be voting Patrick next round.
What are you claiming? :O So your role DID change... I see. Mine didn't tho.
What Dee Dee said and pointed out in your original reply is enough to tell if you have a PR or not. In the previous role setup you were just a normal villager, and adding that "now" to your reply tells us that you now have a PR. There is a 100% chance of this being bad for the village, because no matter what team you are on, you still seem to fuck everything up. Therefore it makes a lot of sense to vote you because:

- If you have a mafia PR, we are screwed.
- If you have a village PR, we are screwed.

The third reason to vote you is that you already screwed up the game once.

-----------------------------

Current vote tally:
HATEFUL - 1 - Patrick
Numble - 1 - Lawliet
No lynch - 11 - Blaze, Numble, UnwaveringGrey, Cruxell, Dee Dee, Larah, Six, Styx, Karn, HATEFUL
Numble

Post by Numble »

Patrick wrote:
Patrick wrote:Demoted by Ultor.. What has the world come to?

I know we are in round 0, but I will just post my vote anyway. We need to protect this game from Ultor, and when he is not getting modkilled.. We only have one choice: Lynch him.
[vote HATEFUL]

Voting Ultor for being Ultor.. It has been said before.
Patrick wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:oh sorry I didnt mean to ruin the game like that I thought it was okay... Anyway voting me is a terrible idea now especially when we had role changes and if anything, mafia would be the first one to make that bandwagon, aka Patrick and Blaze. This is why I will be voting Patrick next round.
What are you claiming? :O So your role DID change... I see. Mine didn't tho.
What Dee Dee said and pointed out in your original reply is enough to tell if you have a PR or not. In the previous role setup you were just a normal villager, and adding that "now" to your reply tells us that you now have a PR. There is a 100% chance of this being bad for the village, because no matter what team you are on, you still seem to fuck everything up. Therefore it makes a lot of sense to vote you because:

- If you have a mafia PR, we are screwed.
- If you have a village PR, we are screwed.

The third reason to vote you is that you already screwed up the game once.

-----------------------------

Current vote tally:
HATEFUL - 1 - Patrick
Numble - 1 - Lawliet
No lynch - 11 - Blaze, Numble, UnwaveringGrey, Cruxell, Dee Dee, Larah, Six, Styx, Karn, HATEFUL
If I can give my 2 cents we shouldn't be lynching Ultor.

Because either he's being a really smart mafia (which should this be the case, the REAL vig should step up and claim) or a really dumb power role.

Also, Ultor? The fuck are you thinking man, never claim power roles on R1. That's a recipe for a lost game and massive disaster. That being said, the deputy did get a peek R0 and even though that there's a small chance of that person being the godfather (if there is any). I urge the deputy to get in contact with it's peek.

Also, Patrick. why would you vote off a possible power role? If anything the doctor should act upon this and during the night phase protect Ultor due to that claim. It just smells fishy to be honest.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

PATIENCE wrote: Also, Ultor? The fuck are you thinking man, never claim power roles on R1. That's a recipe for a lost game and massive disaster.
I claimed r1 and I had high chances to win in haters game lmao
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

PATIENCE wrote: If I can give my 2 cents we shouldn't be lynching Ultor.

Because either he's being a really smart mafia (which should this be the case, the REAL vig should step up and claim) or a really dumb power role. 1

Also, Ultor? The fuck are you thinking man, never claim power roles on R1. That's a recipe for a lost game and massive disaster. That being said, the deputy did get a peek R0 and even though that there's a small chance of that person being the godfather (if there is any). I urge the deputy to get in contact with its peek.

Also, Patrick. why would you vote off a possible power role? If anything the doctor should act upon this and during the night phase protect Ultor due to that claim. It just smells fishy to be honest. 2
Sorry the braincell is not working I guess:
1. Why the vig?
2. Why didn't you mention the deputy? He should peek Ultor if the doc is protecting him.
Ultor

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Ultor »

Don't get me wrong, I never said I had a PR role. I only mentioned that there were role changes and therefore the possibility of me being a villager (which was my previous role) has changed. I could still be a villager though. Anyway, its obvious who we should be voting and I urge everyone else to do the same thing as its pretty obvious what his intentions are. For those who don't know, he's trying to make a bandwagon on me based on reasons like:
Patrick wrote:"We need to protect this game from Ultor"
Patrick wrote:"no matter what team you are on, you still seem to fuck everything up."
Patrick wrote:you already screwed up the game once.
Patrick wrote:There is a 110% chance of him being bad.
Even though he admits that there is a large possibility of me having a PR, he still insists to lynch me. Do we really need someone like this to survive the game?

[vote Patrick]

Current vote tally:
HATEFUL - 1 - Patrick
Numble - 1 - Lawliet
Patrick - 1 - HATEFUL
No lynch - 11 - Blaze, Numble, UnwaveringGrey, Cruxell, Dee Dee, Larah, Six, Styx, Karn
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

HATEFUL wrote:Don't get me wrong, I never said I had a PR role. I only mentioned that there were role changes and therefore the possibility of me being a villager (which was my previous role) has changed. I could still be a villager though. Anyway, its obvious who we should be voting and I urge everyone else to do the same thing as its pretty obvious what his intentions are. For those who don't know, he's trying to make a bandwagon on me based on reasons like:

Even though he admits that there is a large possibility of me having a PR, he still insists to lynch me. Do we really need someone like this to survive the game?
You pretty much claimed to have a PR role and now you are trying to deny that you claimed - you obviously realised that you screwed up. I voted you for two reasons:
One of them being that I have experienced playing village with you. This was not really a good experience since you were stubborn, paranoid and extremely arrogant.
This is what I meant when I said that there is a 110% chance of you being bad. You seem to be your own worst enemy and I think you are harming the village more than helping it - no matter what your role is.

The second reason I voted you is because I'm kinda salty. I was excited for the first role setup, at least for myself, and you screwed that up aswell. In my opinion you should have been modkilled and thats why I decided to vote you for now.

The reasons above might sound like some personal bs, but it's also a more or less random vote. We have nothing to work with as the game currently stands, and until anything else pops up I'll keep my vote on Ultor. He also seems to be defending himself a bit too much for my taste. I'm however willing to change my vote if something useful pops up, or if someone can in touch with the deputy and make him peek Ultor. For now I'll let my vote stand where it is for the reasons I described above.

Also keep in mind - since he has a PR - that there is a 50% chance of him being mafia.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Patrick wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:Don't get me wrong, I never said I had a PR role. I only mentioned that there were role changes and therefore the possibility of me being a villager (which was my previous role) has changed. I could still be a villager though. Anyway, its obvious who we should be voting and I urge everyone else to do the same thing as its pretty obvious what his intentions are. For those who don't know, he's trying to make a bandwagon on me based on reasons like:

You pretty much claimed to have a PR role and now you are trying to deny that you claimed - you obviously realised that you screwed up. I voted you for two reasons:
One of them being that I have experienced playing village with you. This was not really a good experience since you were stubborn, paranoid and extremely arrogant.
This is what I meant when I said that there is a 110% chance of you being bad. You seem to be your own worst enemy and I think you are harming the village more than helping it - no matter what your role is.

The second reason I voted you is because I'm kinda salty. I was excited for the first role setup, at least for myself, and you screwed that up aswell. In my opinion you should have been modkilled and thats why I decided to vote you for now.

The reasons above might sound like some personal bs, but it's also a more or less random vote. We have nothing to work with as the game currently stands, and until anything else pops up I'll keep my vote on Ultor. He also seems to be defending himself a bit too much for my taste. I'm however willing to change my vote if something useful pops up, or if someone can in touch with the deputy and make him peek Ultor. For now I'll let my vote stand where it is for the reasons I described above.

Also keep in mind - since he has a PR - that there is a 50% chance of him being mafia.
And that's exactly why we should be voting Patrick guys.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Patrick wrote:

If he was a Mafia, I don't think Ultor would have claimed what all of you seem to interpret as a PR role claim.
Nor does it necessarily make him a PR. What Ultor said was:
"oh sorry I didnt mean to ruin the game like that I thought it was okay... Anyway voting me is a terrible idea now especially when we had role changes"
To the common eye, this sounds like a pr claim. But since it's Ultor we are talking about, I'd not be too sure. And I actually have to give Ultor credit for many of his plays, which often go unrecognized. I'd not want to lynch him yet over this.

As for patrick. He was the Vigilante prior to the role pm switch. Of course he'd be salty. I'm quite confident he rolled a Vanillager. So @Ultor, asusming you are Town, don't vote for patrick. I've a feeling he's a town member. And so might you be. We should look elsewhere imo for other r1 lynches.
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

I would encourage you all not to vote Ultor merely because you disagree with my mod decision to reroll instead of modkill. The rest of your reasons are fine, Patrick, and I'm not suggesting you change your vote, but I would urge you, as much as you are able, to play for your wincon and not merely because you're salty at a decision I made.
Karn

Post by Karn »

I had such an exiting role , now im nothig more than a simple villager, quiet sad. :cry:
Nolynch for now.
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Karn wrote:I had such an exiting role , now im nothig more than a simple villager, quiet sad. :cry:
Nolynch for now.
If you're voting "no lynch" you need to update the tally :)

Also, is there "abstain" in this game?
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

Dee Dee wrote:
Karn wrote:I had such an exiting role , now im nothig more than a simple villager, quiet sad. :cry:
Nolynch for now.
If you're voting "no lynch" you need to update the tally :)

Also, is there "abstain" in this game?
Abstain is always an option in my games. It performs the same function as not voting, but will reset your modkill ticker.

Return to “Finished Games”