Bravo

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R4 ends Sun. at 3AM WET]

Post by Bravo »

Watch it be Ultor at the end..... :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
Spoiler!
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

[vote Patrick] - look at Dee Dee's post when she says that if Maki turns villager, Patrick is mafia.

Both sides have toughness but its best we lynch the Hitman if we get lucky as lynching toughness would leave us with 2v2 (assuming the mafia shoots a normal villager without toughness).

As for the 2 other villagers, you need to get your shit together, we can still do this.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Code: Select all

Vote tally:
Patrick - 1 - Ultor
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

[Vote Larah] simply becayse there are 5 players left and 2 of them are mafia....
Patrick : has been playing town 100% this whole time
Majin : helped Dee Dee lynch Numble so i dont think majin is dumb so he would lynch his own mafia friend

Vote tally:
Patrick - 1 - Ultor
Larah - 1 - L.A.P.D 
Spoiler!
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Btw same that applies for Larah applies for ultor and as you all said for me. I am a new player and I might be taking wrong decisions but now is the only time where i am 100% positive about what I am doing, wish you luck mafias :>
Spoiler!
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

L.A.P.D wrote:Btw same that applies for Larah applies for ultor and as you all said for me. I am a new player and I might be taking wrong decisions but now is the only time where i am 100% positive about what I am doing, wish you luck mafias :>
So you're the one with mafia toughness? That's good to know.
gal

Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R4 ends Sun. at 3AM WET]

Post by gal »

LOOL WHAT
[Vote Ultor]
Hell no, you are in no way innocent
EDIT: added vote tally

Current Vote Tally:
Patrick - 1 - Ultor
Ultor - 1 - Larah
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Now you are trying to blame me huh? Nice
Lemme give you 2 more reason on why I think ur mafia additional to the reasons stated before.
1. You wanna kill people for no reason, if you isolate your posts all you talk about is lynching and u didnt really have a reason for any of them. Also you saying "btw HATER is mafia" what kinda of proof did u provide? None

2. You always voted larah but then later changed your vote due to larah being your fellow mafia. Same thing with numble the first round where u changed your vote and you tried to be sneaky with me and tried to trick mw that you are doing the right thing.

Hope thats enough! Now after seeing larah reply with her vote, I will wait for her to change it cause I know she wont kill a fellow friend of hers. Also Ultor you might be thug with a 80% chance and maybe Larah votes you so she could kill you once and then u survive with your toughness. This game is getting more and more intense as we go, gl!
Spoiler!
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Btw larah ur vote tally is messed up here is the right one....

Patrick - 1 - Ultor
Larah - 1 - L.A.P.D
Ultor - 1 - Larah
Spoiler!
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

With three villagers getting killed, Sweedy being inactive(wtf?) and Rawrrz not using his brutal ability. There is only one way we can win this game: we need to lynch the hitman and pray for the mafias to hit the villager with the toughness this round.

This means that it’s important for us to figure out who the hitman is and who the thug is. I suspect Larah and Ultor for both being mafia and trying to cover for it throughout this entire game by acting like they normally would. We all know that they got a thorn in the side on each other and that they overall don’t work very well together. If you guys notice, Dee Dee asked Rawrrz to read the thread, he thanked her post, but when asked to shoot Larah, he was (conveniently) inactive / absent.

Larah and Ultor have been voting each other several times in this game, and none of them has added a good reason to do so. These votes have been placed in rounds where they ended up being harmless and where there was no real chance of getting one of them lynched. In R3 Larah for the first time voted someone else than Ultor. Funny enough, in this round it was needed (for the first time) to keep Ultor alive. Ultor also never put Larah in a dangerous position throughout this game.

So, that was for the people I suspect. Now for the reasons why we should lynch Larah first.
As already said: We NEED to lynch the hitman this round. I believe that Larah is the hitman for the following reasons:

- Ultor has been playing around, just like if he had another lifeline. This could indicate that he KNOWS he has toughness. The only possible way to know this, if is he is the mafia thug.

- Ultor were threatening to shoot another player. This happened in R2, and can be seen in HATER’s #ISO11. I don’t believe that Ultor would be stupid enough to claim to have a shooting role that early in the game.

- Larah votes Ultor in this round. LAPD already said the possible reason why, but just to sum up: If the mafia can push a lynch on the thug instead of the hitman, they will win the game.

- Larah has been inactive all game and needs to lay low as a hitman, compared to the thug who can take more risks (which was exactly what Ultor did). Larah’s inactivity could have been a strategy for her to lay low, as she was very active on discord. It’s very convenient for the mafia team to put the thug more in the spot than the hitman.

For the reasons stated above I’ll vote [vote Larah] and hope that the mafia will end up hitting the villager with the toughness at night.

Patrick - 1 - Ultor
Larah - 2 - L.A.P.D, Patrick
Ultor - 1 - Larah

Also, don’t forget that Ultor tried to save Numble in R1 by pushing a lynch on me in the last seconds.
gal

Post by gal »

Patrick wrote:With three villagers getting killed, Sweedy being inactive(wtf?) and Rawrrz not using his brutal ability. There is only one way we can win this game: we need to lynch the hitman and pray for the mafias to hit the villager with the toughness this round.

This means that it’s important for us to figure out who the hitman is and who the thug is. I suspect Larah and Ultor for both being mafia and trying to cover for it throughout this entire game by acting like they normally would. We all know that they got a thorn in the side on each other and that they overall don’t work very well together. If you guys notice, Dee Dee asked Rawrrz to read the thread, he thanked her post, but when asked to shoot Larah, he was (conveniently) inactive / absent.

Larah and Ultor have been voting each other several times in this game, and none of them has added a good reason to do so. These votes have been placed in rounds where they ended up being harmless and where there was no real chance of getting one of them lynched. In R3 Larah for the first time voted someone else than Ultor. Funny enough, in this round it was needed (for the first time) to keep Ultor alive. Ultor also never put Larah in a dangerous position throughout this game.

So, that was for the people I suspect. Now for the reasons why we should lynch Larah first.
As already said: We NEED to lynch the hitman this round. I believe that Larah is the hitman for the following reasons:

- Ultor has been playing around, just like if he had another lifeline. This could indicate that he KNOWS he has toughness. The only possible way to know this, if is he is the mafia thug.

- Ultor were threatening to shoot another player. This happened in R2, and can be seen in HATER’s #ISO11. I don’t believe that Ultor would be stupid enough to claim to have a shooting role that early in the game.

- Larah votes Ultor in this round. LAPD already said the possible reason why, but just to sum up: If the mafia can push a lynch on the thug instead of the hitman, they will win the game.

- Larah has been inactive all game and needs to lay low as a hitman, compared to the thug who can take more risks (which was exactly what Ultor did). Larah’s inactivity could have been a strategy for her to lay low, as she was very active on discord. It’s very convenient for the mafia team to put the thug more in the spot than the hitman.

For the reasons stated above I’ll vote [vote Larah] and hope that the mafia will end up hitting the villager with the toughness at night.

Patrick - 1 - Ultor
Ultor - 1 - Larah

Also, don’t forget that Ultor tried to save Numble in R1 by pushing a lynch on me in the last seconds.
It's funny that everyone is trying to make me look like the bad guy for being "low key". Honestly, reading you and LAPD's posts, you guys seem to agree on a lot of things, you're making me want to change my vote on Ultor, that's how bad it is. Let's say Ultor was my "fellow mafia", why the hell would I vote him then lol? Plus, LAPD's first game, he's trying to be sly and get quite the reaction out of me. One thing I noticed is him saying that he's going to vote me, frequently. 'Til now in changing my Vote to Patrick, you're more suspicious than Ultor to me now
[Vote Patrick]

Patrick - 2 - Ultor, Larah
And before you hit me with the "teaming up" with Ultor, you damn know so well I'd never do that, and I think you and LAPD are working together.
Last thing guys, Majin ?? Hello there, any input?
EDIT: fixed tally+spelling cus I'm a freak
Majin Vegeta #BB

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

What I said to Dee Dee before :
Ultor: Oh boy. I'd personally say he's mafia due to the screenshots from LAPD where he was saying he'd shoot him(Vig was H2O) and "i really think numble is innocent". I feel like them two alone is enough to make him a big suspect as it can't be a coincidence that he'd make both those claims. He still hasn't explained his reasoning either he also said that he'd rather not vote NUMBLE even though his own life was at risk(<- sounds super dramatic). He also further went to claim that HATER was mafia without any evidence nor reasoning, so I think he's mafia.

This is what I sent to Dee Dee, however Dee Dee and I had a conversation about whether you were just being yourself as it really didn't look like you were defending yourself(If you were mafia you would've tried defend yourself at least to avoid a lynch) but you might've been laid back due being the thug and you claimed for HATER to be mafia, yet he's been confirmed to be a villager, so this just re-introduces my suspicion for you.

Moreover, you immediately seemed to had lost your ground on Larah when you started questioning about why others weren't voting for her, yet you were so adamant that larah was mafia before.

AND, to add to that, you sent me a PM telling me that Dee Dee told us to vote patrick if Maki flips village, yet what I can only find is this

If Larah flips mafia -> Ultor is not mafia -> L.A.P.D / Patrick might be mafia (not both) AND

7. Maki: Suspicious to me. Not contributing.

This is the PM
Spoiler!
+ The fact that you did not want to say this to me in public which further makes no sense because saying it to everyone might be able to turn a vote, yet you decided on a PM.

This has no statement saying that if Maki is villager Patrick is Mafia. No where. Idk why you tried lie to me like that but it's evident at this point that you are mafia.

At this point, I believe that Larah and Ultor are the most suspicious of being mafia. There is of course a chance of LAPD and Patrick being mafia, but I think the provided proof is stronger against you two, than them

I will take my time thinking my vote through but I'll be sure to do so!
Last edited by Majin Vegeta #BB on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Majin Vegeta #BB

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Going to vote Larah as it looks like Ultor seems to have the toughness ability

[Vote Larah]

Larah - 3 - L.A.P.D, Patrick, Majin Vegeta #BB
gal

Post by gal »

Majin Vegeta #BB wrote:Going to vote Larah as it looks like Ultor seems to have the toughness ability

[Vote Larah]

=)
Imma say goodbye, tell my mom and dad that I love them, and yeah ok
When yall discover my innocence, you realize that you're serial killers .
HATER

Post by HATER »

Larah wrote:
Majin Vegeta #BB wrote:Going to vote Larah as it looks like Ultor seems to have the toughness ability

[Vote Larah]

=)
Imma say goodbye, tell my mom and dad that I love them, and yeah ok
When yall discover my innocence, you realize that you're serial killers .
No, a serial killer is a third party player. Duh.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage

Return to “Finished Games”