Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [GAME OVER]

User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by gal »

Majin Vegeta #BB wrote:
Larah wrote:
Majin Vegeta #BB wrote:
Larah wrote:[Vote Maki] Not gonna bother comment that much on that post about me, but voting me is against the village
Focus the light on Maki and L.A.P.D in my opinion, instead of wasting this on me.
Personally I really think you need to explain yourself, especially since you thought I'd be killed?
I think I just got your point, I did ask if you were dead or no, but I asked because I wasn't catching up that much.. how is that suspicious? DeeDee was asking about my opinions on players, and I named each one saying what I think of them, and it happened that I thought you were dead at some point and that's about it, lol. What's all the fuss about, really?
Because there was no reason at all for me to be dead. No one is targeting me in the thread which is why I can't see how I should've died.
And? It was completely random, check the logs again
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by Numble »

'xcuse me, but @LAPd please refrain from editing your post. If you have something to add make a new post
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by gal »

Numble wrote:'xcuse me, but @LAPd please refrain from editing your post. If you have something to add make a new post
You're excused xo
User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 am
Location: Nearby Majin's House

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by Bravo »

Numble wrote:'xcuse me, but @LAPd please refrain from editing your post. If you have something to add make a new post
Numble please, in the vote tally I had 1 and forgot to edit it to 2 when I voted ultor so please. And btw flath did the same why didnt u tell him that?

Thats what I thought
Spoiler!
Image
Image
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by HATER »

Numble wrote:'xcuse me, but @LAPd please refrain from editing your post. If you have something to add make a new post
He had permission from me on discord to edit the vote tally.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by Numble »

HATER wrote:
Numble wrote:'xcuse me, but @LAPd please refrain from editing your post. If you have something to add make a new post
He had permission from me on discord to edit the vote tally.
OKay didn't know that part.
L.A.P.D wrote:
Numble wrote:'xcuse me, but @LAPd please refrain from editing your post. If you have something to add make a new post
Numble please, in the vote tally I had 1 and forgot to edit it to 2 when I voted ultor so please. And btw flath did the same why didnt u tell him that?

Thats what I thought
And I didn't tell flath because someone else corrected him right after. On your case no one pointed it out and I felt the need to at the very least let you know to avoid editing. And if you do, please do add a "PS: <insert edit reason>"
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Dee Dee

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by Dee Dee »

Updated tally with Larah's vote

Code: Select all

Vote tally:
Larah - 1 - Ultor
Ultor - 2 - Hater, L.A.P.D
Maki - 2 - Dee Dee, Larah

Code: Select all

Rawrrz Brutal recommendations:
Larah - 2 - Dee Dee, L.A.P.D
Maki - 1 - Hater
User avatar
Patrick
Friend of the Community
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by Patrick »

Maki should really step-up and contribute more to the game. I can understand that you are busy with exams, but it take maybe an hour to catch up on everything so far and make a post.

[vote Ultor] for the reason I wrote in my last post. I believe the current situation requires his attention. I might end up changing my vote if he actually gives a good explanation for his behavior throughout this game.

Code: Select all

Vote tally:
Larah - 1 - Ultor
Ultor - 3 - Hater, L.A.P.D, Patrick
Maki - 2 - Dee Dee, Larah
Quick question: Does posting, without voting, count as being inactive and is it modkillable? If it does, there is no point of lynching Maki if he is not planning to place a vote in this round.
Image
Ultor
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by Ultor »

Lol its funny how you guys ignoring Dee Dee's request to lynch Maki/Larah and instead go for me, suspicious!
[vote Maki]

Code: Select all

Vote tally:
Ultor - 3 - Hater, L.A.P.D, Patrick
Maki - 3 - Dee Dee, Larah, Ultor
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by HATER »

Ultor wrote:Lol its funny how you guys ignoring Dee Dee's request to lynch Maki/Larah and instead go for me, suspicious!
[vote Maki]

Code: Select all

Vote tally:
Ultor - 3 - Hater, L.A.P.D, Patrick
Maki - 3 - Dee Dee, Larah, Ultor
I have made it no secret to dee dee and everyone else that I am far more interested in lynching you than any other target.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4410
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by Maki »

Patrick wrote:Maki should really step-up and contribute more to the game. I can understand that you are busy with exams, but it take maybe an hour to catch up on everything so far and make a post.

[vote Ultor] for the reason I wrote in my last post. I believe the current situation requires his attention. I might end up changing my vote if he actually gives a good explanation for his behavior throughout this game.

Code: Select all

Vote tally:
Larah - 1 - Ultor
Ultor - 3 - Hater, L.A.P.D, Patrick
Maki - 2 - Dee Dee, Larah
Quick question: Does posting, without voting, count as being inactive and is it modkillable? If it does, there is no point of lynching Maki if he is not planning to place a vote in this round.
I literally didn't.. participate for one day because of exams, didn't vote last round because I didn't want to affect LHLV (so we could confirm the safe). I did call out rawrrr on his silly behavior.

Also busy week tbh (4 exams this week, plus group works to hand over & co. It's been tough). I came home today at 22 from library, ate, spent time w/ family and I'm now going to bed and it's almost 1AM. It's difficult to spare much time for the game, though thankfully the weekend is coming.

It's weird to me we're not lynching the prime target, and the one that's been covering his ass since the beginning, and is now voting simply to save himself, and although it's ironic I'm doing so too, I'll be voting him, altho really doesn't matter coz LHLV. But at least I don't go down getting modkilled. Fun fact: the two prime targets for being mafia (and that were called out for their weird participation) are voting me, that should bring signals. Sigh.


ZZ, just check the iso from Larah btw, http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 9&pid=8007

It's interesting how she went from voting Ultor near every round (most times for bogus reasons btw) straight to saying this round to focus either on me or L.A.P.D. It's as if Ultor disappeared from her sight, out of nowhere. Doesn't even bother doing any analysis or anything, just threw a vote (and didn't defend herself), kind of an half assed play btw.

Barely can judge L.A.P.D because of lack of participation overall, just came every time to vote, most times not really worth jack, justifies his lack of participation by the fact that he's got us all on Steam (which isn't true..), but Steam's a good way to only keep to private conversations and bring no value to the town, especially if you don't follow through w/ posting on the topic after. It's just meh.

@Ultor : if you check his iso (http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 9&pid=7432), random vote at the beginning, immediately on the defensive following a bandwagon on him, and then a last minute vote. Interesting fact: Was at the same time as L.A.P.D's vote on Patrick, both last minutes vote in middle of the night (1:19 and 1:45 AM respectively) the night it ended at 3:00 AM. Bandwagon at the last minute. The exact same thing he got on the defensive for. Numble was awake that night but kept his vote on me, not expecting Soothsayer, but did a post against Ultor literally 15 minutes before the round end. Did not swap vote.

If you check Iso #6 of Ultor, he uses that as a reason to say "he's not mafia". Followed by a lot of random votes & post, not really contributing.

What is ironic here is that I'm getting called out for not contributing, but if you check the iso of most players still alive, there's barely any contribution, most are filler type posts that only serve "to show some activity" and swap the attention to someone else. Not all activity is good activity.


Code: Select all

Vote tally:
Ultor - 4 - Hater, L.A.P.D, Patrick, Maki
Maki - 3 - Dee Dee, Larah, Ultor
Image
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4410
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by Maki »

@ Dee Dee: here's the analysis you asked on p. 10 of the one players I don't trust. I didn't check the iso of you, Patrick or HATER yet (no time, bed time, gotta wake up at 5) but based on my opinion, Ultor is a prime target for lynch, the brutal should either be Larah or L.A.P.D. for their lack of contribution, either's fine considering their gameplay.
Image
User avatar
Bravo
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 am
Location: Nearby Majin's House

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by Bravo »

Nonono maki look who is talking the guy who has been not on steam nor discord for 5 days, how was I suppose to contact you? U thought i was gonna send pm? Pms take forever to go back and forth......for me I dont see you in a position to judge anyone cause u were the most inactive and the hardest to reach.
Spoiler!
Image
Image
User avatar
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by Lawliet »

R3 is over.
posting the results soon.
User avatar
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [R3 ends Fri. at 3AM WET]

Post by Lawliet »

R3 is over.
R3 vote tally:
Ultor - 4 - Hater, L.A.P.D, Patrick, Maki
Maki - 3 - Dee Dee, Larah, Ultor

R3 Results:
Maki Lynched
Maki Died
Maki was a Normal Villager

HATER Shot
HATER Died
HATER was a Normal Villager

Dee Dee stabbed
Dee Dee Died
Dee Dee was a Normal villager(soothsayer)

SweedyGonzales Died in his sleep
SweedyGonzales was the Doctor

R4 has begun
R4 ends Sunday, June 9th at 3AM Western European Time (WET).


Remaining players:
Larah, Majin, L.A.P.D, Ultor, Patrick

[kill Maki, lynched]
[kill SweedyGonzales, modkilled]
[dusk]
[kill HATER, shot]
[kill Dee Dee, stabbed]
[dawn]
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”