Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [GAME OVER]

Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market [GAME OVER]

Post by Lawliet »

Hello there! been a while eh?

Common Game Type: Open - All rules are posted in the thread and any player may expect answers to any setup questions they ask.
Common Action Timestamp: No Surprises - Voting and actions are held in tight order. Any votes or actions after the deadline will not be counted, even if the Host hasn’t posted Dusk or Dawn yet. Any action not taken will be lost; the Host will not extend a round or give you a random peek or kill. For example, if lynch time is 3PM, all votes and lists submitted on or before 3:00PM count and all votes or lists submitted on or after 3:01PM will not, even if the Host doesn’t post Sunset until 3:10.
Common Voting Type: Timed Lynch - At the end of a certain amount of time, the player with the most votes is lynched.
Common Tie Breaker: LHLV - In the event of a tie, the person who had the most votes just before the tie happened is lynched.
Common Ghost Etiquette: RP Play Style - Once dead, players may post in the thread and join public IRC so long as they don't make game related posts or comments. They may not PM other players about the game or have private conversations on IRC. If you have data that you'd like to share, please, do so before your death. Dead Mafia/Wolf players are given a partial exception and are allowed to PM other Mafia/Wolves. All players are always free to talk with their Host in private IRC or PM.
Common Game Start: Hospitalization - Before the First Round starts, the Wolves/Mafia will choose one player to attack. That player will not be killed, but will be hospitalized and thus can’t vote in the first round.
Alternate R0 Peeks: No Peeps.
Common Death Reveal: Full Reveal - All players, when they die, will have their full role and alignment revealed publicly.

Modkillable Actions: Quoting the host, being inactive for 2 rounds and playing against one's alignment.

!!WARNING!!
Votes without vote tally will not be counted.

Setup(13 players):
1. Larah *lynched R4(normal villager)
2. Rawrrz *lynched R2(normal villager)-brutal
3. Dee Dee *stabbed R3(normal villager)-soothsayer
4. Patrick (Hitman)
5. Flath *killed R1(normal villager)
6. HATER*shot R3(normal villager)
7. Numble *lynched R1(surgeon)
8. SweedyGonzales*modkilled R3(Doctor)
9. L.A.P.D (normal villager)
10. Majin Vegeta #BB (Thug)
11. Ultor *shot R4, survived. (normal villager)-tough
12. H2O *injured R0, *shot R2(vigilante)
13. Maki*lynched R3(normal villager)

Mafia:
Wincon: Reach parity with the village.
Thug - Will survive any 1 action that would otherwise kill him/her..
Surgeon - Incapacitates a player every two rounds making that player's vote invalid. (The target will not be informed)
Hitman - Able to stab a player, in addition to the regular Mafia kill, once per game.

Village:
Wincon: Eliminate the mafia team.
Villager x8 - Basic town role with no powers save voting.
Vigilante - Able to shoot and kill one player during the game.
Doctor - Able to protect a player each night, keeping them from death.

Hidden modifiers:
Toughness: Can survive an action that would otherwise kill him. (random normal villager)
Brutal: After death, can maul a player of his choice.(random normal villager)
Soothsayer: vote count is +2.(random villager)

[signups open]
Last edited by Lawliet on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:11 am, edited 17 times in total.
gal

Re: Mafia XXXVI: The Black Market

Post by gal »

M e m e. T i m e
Been too long, [in]
Spoiler!
pls make me innocent
Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

[in]
Numble

Post by Numble »

Once HATER reviews the game, I MIGHT join.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I'd absolutely love to join in but I'm due to be operated soon (first a 2 week holiday), and I'm not sure if I can make it -.-

When are you planning on starting the game?
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Lien~ #SneLV3 wrote:I'd absolutely love to join in but I'm due to be operated soon (first a 2 week holiday), and I'm not sure if I can make it -.-

Once hater reviews the game.. just need to make sure the teams are balanced.
Last edited by Lawliet on Mon May 29, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Go go go, Hater! We want to sing up
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Lawliet wrote:
Lien~ #SneLV3 wrote:I'd absolutely love to join in but I'm due to be operated soon (first a 2 week holiday), and I'm not sure if I can make it -.-

Once hater reviews the game.. just need to make sure the teams are balanced.
Never mind then love. I'm going on a 2 week holiday next Wednesday, followed by my operation and quite a long recovery process... so won't be able to make it then :/ Good luck though!
HATER

Post by HATER »

Looks good. If the surgeon's power is private (whoever he targets doesn't know they've been targeted), then I would suggest only one thing:

Remove toughness from surgeon. Make goon into a Thug. (This way the mafias power is evenly distributed across the three members).

If those conditions are met, I give it the ok. In!
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Alright, signups are open. [in] to join

Code: Select all

[b][in][/b]
Check the change in the mafia role set from the original post. I'll start the game as soon as I get 12 players or on this Saturday the 3rd of June.
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

[in]
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

[in]
Flath

Post by Flath »

[in] .... ... .... .... ....................

HATER

Post by HATER »

[in]
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Numble

Post by Numble »

[in]
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Return to “Finished Games”