[Town Win] Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Numble

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Numble »

Guys I think this is a good time to step back and think about what do we have. Because right now we don't actually have anything besides Ultor being really confusing and Patrick wanting to push on Ultor for the same reason.

If I may say so, Patrick's attitude to push a lynch on Ultor does seem really suspicious but I won't be the one giving in onto that.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Tbh I think Patrick is doing so
  • 1. partly to give a "random" vote
    2. mostly out of frustration
Right now I don't think neither of them are the best option to lynch.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Dee Dee wrote:Tbh I think Patrick is doing so
Actually no, I think Patrick is using his reason of being 'salty' and frustrated to prevent us from lynching him when he realised he fucked up. I don't get how you guys not see this as an obvious 'set-up' plan which obviously failed... He is our best target for this round mainly based on this reasoning. Otherwise, who else is a better candidate for lynching?
Numble

Post by Numble »

HATEFUL wrote:
Actually no, I think Patrick is using his reason of being 'salty' and frustrated to prevent us from lynching him when he realised he fucked up. I don't get how you guys not see this as an obvious 'set-up' plan which obviously failed... He is our best target for this round mainly based on this reasoning. Otherwise, who else is a better candidate for lynching?
So you're saying that you're taking advantage of the situation to bait out Patrick? Far fetched.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

HATEFUL wrote:
Apart from what Numble said:

I might be wrong but his frustration when the reroll happened seemed pretty genuine to me, hence I do think he is a villager. If you notice, he is eager to kill you each game ever since that Hater game where he was the Sheriff (and specially this one for obvious reasons)
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

PATIENCE wrote:So you're saying that you're taking advantage of the situation to bait out Patrick? Far fetched.
I don't deny the possibility of Patrick being a villager, its just that him being a mafia is much higher based on his reasons to lynch me.
Dee Dee wrote:I might be wrong but his frustration when the reroll happened seemed pretty genuine to me, hence I do think he is a villager. If you notice, he is eager to kill you each game ever since that Hater game where he was the Sheriff (and specially this one for obvious reasons)
In other words, he is not playing for his wincon, right?
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

HATEFUL wrote:
PATIENCE wrote:So you're saying that you're taking advantage of the situation to bait out Patrick? Far fetched.
I don't deny the possibility of Patrick being a villager, its just that him being a mafia is much higher based on his reasons to lynch me.
Dee Dee wrote:I might be wrong but his frustration when the reroll happened seemed pretty genuine to me, hence I do think he is a villager. If you notice, he is eager to kill you each game ever since that Hater game where he was the Sheriff (and specially this one for obvious reasons)
Why not?
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Dee Dee wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:
Why not?
Because it wouldn't matter to him if I was a village or mafia, he would still lynch me based on his personal reasons rather than what's best for the village. That's what playing against wincon means.
Numble

Post by Numble »

Personal feuds apart, can we focus here?
Heart-Break
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

HATEFUL wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:
Why not?
Because it wouldn't matter to him if I was a village or mafia, he would still lynch me based on his personal reasons rather than what's best for the village. That's what playing against wincon means.
Well, if you read his post he stated more reasons to vote you. Plus, R1 is pretty random. So given he does not know if you're in his team, it's as good a choice as anyone else.
PATIENCE wrote:Personal feuds apart, can we focus here?
Yes pls
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Dee Dee wrote:Well, if you read his post he stated more reasons to vote you. Plus, R1 is pretty random. So given he does not know if you're in his team, it's as good a choice as anyone else.
Could you point out those other reasons please?
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 89#p499089
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 21#p499221

You can isolate him yourself next time. And if you need clarifications of his arguments, that's his thing to explain.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Dee Dee wrote:http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 89#p499089

You can isolate him yourself next time. And if you need clarifications of his arguments, that's his thing to explain.
Or you can simply admit that there was no 'other reasons' to lynch me.
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

HATEFUL wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 89#p499089

Or you can simply admit that there was no 'other reasons' to lynch me.
I have nothing to admit, it's his reasons, not mine.

I just questioned you regarding your post about not voting you and, after Numble's post where he said doc should protect you, I added that the deputy should also have you peeked. And next round we shall react accordingly.

And I have told you I do think Patrick is a villager, so I wouldn't vote him either.

So basically, we need another lead.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

I already told you that it seemed to me that you were claiming to have a PR. This is what it all started with, and I'd admit that I went over the line voting for the more personal things(such as the reroll). Your eager to defend yourself is however very suspicious imo.
This suspicion + a possible 50% chance of you being a mafia PR is what made me vote you. This is why:
SiX wrote: To the common eye, this sounds like a pr claim.
I might be wrong with my guess of you being a mafia PR, but as I stated in my previous post: R1 is pretty much random.

Return to “Finished Games”