[Town Win] Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Blaze

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by Blaze »

They say love is stronger than anything but dee dee you aint really helping patrick lmao
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Patrick wrote:Your eager to defend yourself is however very suspicious imo.
This suspicion + a possible 50% chance of you being a mafia PR is what made me vote you.
How did you classify someone defending themselves as suspicious? This is what the game is all about lol. What did you get those statistics from? Based on what?
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

HATEFUL wrote:Anyway voting me is a terrible idea now especially when we had role changes
Ultor must've thought everyone's role was necessarily changed, along with his. I frankly see no other possible meaning of this. It could still be that, Ultor being Ultor, he meant something but no matter what he is the most likely to be a mafia right now.
HATEFUL wrote:Don't get me wrong, I never said I had a PR role. I only mentioned that there were role changes and therefore the possibility of me being a villager (which was my previous role) has changed.
Please, how could it change? The original role draw has nothing to do with this one. The only way for the chances of you being a vanillager to change is if everybody necessarily received a role that differs their previous role. This makes no sense, but seeing the false logic in the second quote it could make sense to you.
If you find this theory good enough, the chances of him being mafia are 50% to vanillagers, 60% to village PRs.
[vote HATEFUL]

Code: Select all

Current vote tally:
HATEFUL - 2 - Patrick
Numble - 1 - Lawliet
Patrick - 1 - HATEFUL
No lynch - 11 - Blaze, Numble, UnwaveringGrey, Cruxell, Dee Dee, Larah, Six, Styx, Karn
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

HATEFUL wrote:
This suspicion + a possible 50% chance of you being a mafia PR is what made me vote you.
How did you classify someone defending themselves as suspicious? This is what the game is all about lol. What did you get those statistics from? Based on what?
Dee Dee wrote: Nah, just saying that it looks like you're implying that your role did change which would mean you have now a PR with 50% chance of that role being evil.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Ultor must've thought everyone's role was necessarily changed, along with his. I frankly see no other possible meaning of this. It could still be that, Ultor being Ultor, he meant something but no matter what he is the most likely to be a mafia right now.
What? We don't know if everyone's role has changed and I never mentioned such a thing. What we do know is that there was a reroll. Otherwise why would Rainboy post everyone's role in public? You classifying me as a mafia based on this is suspicious and just like the previous games, those illogical statements you make always lead to you being a mafia (I can quote those posts if you want).
Please, how could it change? The original role draw has nothing to do with this one. The only way for the chances of you being a vanillager to change is if everybody necessarily received a role that differs their previous role. This makes no sense, but seeing the false logic in the second quote it could make sense to you.
If you find this theory good enough, the chances of him being mafia are 50% to vanillagers, 60% to village PRs.
[vote HATEFUL]
Looks like you couldn't comprehend my post properly. Again, I did not say that it did change but instead I mentioned that the possibility of the reroll made it change. You get it now?
Please, how could it change? The original role draw has nothing to do with this one.
Whattttt? Do you know what reroll means again? I wouldn't be surprised if another mafia comes up to backup Patrick ;)
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Patrick wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:
Dee Dee wrote: Nah, just saying that it looks like you're implying that your role did change which would mean you have now a PR with 50% chance of that role being evil.
You failed to read my ISO 7. Read it again please. I never claimed I had a PR role, you just making this shit up.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

HATEFUL wrote:Looks like you couldn't comprehend my post properly. Again, I did not say that it did change but instead I mentioned that the possibility of the reroll made it change. You get it now?
You said that the possibility of you being a villager has changed. Why is this?
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Cruxell wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:Looks like you couldn't comprehend my post properly. Again, I did not say that it did change but instead I mentioned that the possibility of the reroll made it change. You get it now?
You said that the possibility of you being a villager has changed. Why is this?
Because of the reroll? Good job ignoring 50% of my reply.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

HATEFUL wrote:
Patrick wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:
You failed to read my ISO 7. Read it again please. I never claimed I had a PR role, you just making this shit up.
You failed to read my ISO #11. Read it again please. We don't achieve anything from you saying the same thing over and over again.
HATER

Post by HATER »

should rename this game to "Mafia XXXV: Choices, Worse Choices"
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

HATER wrote:should rename this game to "Mafia XXXV: Choices, Worse Choices"
Het that sounds like a real good game
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Patrick wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:
Patrick wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:
You failed to read my ISO #11. Read it again please. We don't achieve anything from you saying the same thing over and over again.
I guess we can assume that you still salty af :)
gal

Post by gal »

Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

Spoiler!
SiX wrote:
Patrick wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:Don't get me wrong, I never said I had a PR role. I only mentioned that there were role changes and therefore the possibility of me being a villager (which was my previous role) has changed. I could still be a villager though. Anyway, its obvious who we should be voting and I urge everyone else to do the same thing as its pretty obvious what his intentions are. For those who don't know, he's trying to make a bandwagon on me based on reasons like:

Even though he admits that there is a large possibility of me having a PR, he still insists to lynch me. Do we really need someone like this to survive the game?
You pretty much claimed to have a PR role and now you are trying to deny that you claimed - you obviously realised that you screwed up. I voted you for two reasons:
One of them being that I have experienced playing village with you. This was not really a good experience since you were stubborn, paranoid and extremely arrogant.
This is what I meant when I said that there is a 110% chance of you being bad. You seem to be your own worst enemy and I think you are harming the village more than helping it - no matter what your role is.

The second reason I voted you is because I'm kinda salty. I was excited for the first role setup, at least for myself, and you screwed that up aswell. In my opinion you should have been modkilled and thats why I decided to vote you for now.

The reasons above might sound like some personal bs, but it's also a more or less random vote. We have nothing to work with as the game currently stands, and until anything else pops up I'll keep my vote on Ultor. He also seems to be defending himself a bit too much for my taste. I'm however willing to change my vote if something useful pops up, or if someone can in touch with the deputy and make him peek Ultor. For now I'll let my vote stand where it is for the reasons I described above.

Also keep in mind - since he has a PR - that there is a 50% chance of him being mafia.
If he was a Mafia, I don't think Ultor would have claimed what all of you seem to interpret as a PR role claim.
Nor does it necessarily make him a PR. What Ultor said was:
"oh sorry I didnt mean to ruin the game like that I thought it was okay... Anyway voting me is a terrible idea now especially when we had role changes"
To the common eye, this sounds like a pr claim. But since it's Ultor we are talking about, I'd not be too sure. And I actually have to give Ultor credit for many of his plays, which often go unrecognized. I'd not want to lynch him yet over this.

As for patrick. He was the Vigilante prior to the role pm switch. Of course he'd be salty. I'm quite confident he rolled a Vanillager. So @Ultor, asusming you are Town, don't vote for patrick. I've a feeling he's a town member. And so might you be. We should look elsewhere imo for other r1 lynches.
Agree with Six.
[vote credric] just a friendly poke =))

Code: Select all

Current vote tally:
HATEFUL - 2 - Patrick
Credric - 1 - Lawliet
Patrick - 1 - HATEFUL
No lynch - 11 - Blaze, Numble, UnwaveringGrey, Cruxell, Dee Dee, Larah, Six, Styx, Karn
EDIT: added vote tally
Last edited by Lawliet on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Numble

Post by Numble »

Lawliet wrote: [vote credric] just a friendly poke =))
You had one job.....
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Return to “Finished Games”