[Town Win] Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

gal

Re: Mafia XXXV: Choices, Choices [MWF 9PM EST]

Post by gal »

HATEFUL wrote:
Larah wrote:
Numble wrote:
Larah wrote:*spectates*
How about actually contributing to the game?
Who you giving attitude, boy?
-
I'm just feeling a bit ultor about this whole game.
Feeling that I'm village? Omg ty! How about you vote with me then? :D

Ultor (v. to Ultor, n. Ultor): to cause confusion, trouble, and/or an embarrassing condition or situation.
Example: I feel a bit ultor today.(n.)
I am going to ultor this up.(v.)
Synonyms: Confused, troubled, lost, "in the mood to fuck up".
-
Don't worry, I will vote
[Vote Patrick]
gal

Post by gal »

Code: Select all

Current vote tally:
HATEFUL - 1 -  Cruxell
Cerdric - 1 - Lawliet
Cruxell- 1 - HATEFUL
Karn - 1 - Patrick
UnwaveringGrey - 1 - Numble
Patrick - 1 - Larah 
No vote - 8 - Blaze, UnwaveringGrey, Dee Dee, Six, Styx, Karn, Cerdric
Pls tell me this is right
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

[Vote Six]

got no reasoning, I go for gutfeeling
Numble

Post by Numble »

Blaze wrote:[Vote Six]

No Tally no Vote
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Numble wrote:
Blaze wrote:[Vote Six]

No Tally no Vote
lol ok

Current vote tally:
UnwaveringGrey - 2 - Numble, Blaze
HATEFUL - 1 -  Cruxell
Cerdric - 1 - Lawliet
Cruxell- 1 - HATEFUL
Karn - 1 - Patrick
Patrick - 1 - Larah 
No vote - 8 - UnwaveringGrey, Dee Dee, Six, Styx, Karn, Cerdric
Karn

Post by Karn »

I don't know why you like me that much but I do too !
[vote Patrick]

Current vote tally:
UnwaveringGrey - 2 - Numble, Blaze
HATEFUL - 1 - Cruxell
Cerdric - 1 - Lawliet
Cruxell- 1 - HATEFUL
Karn - 1 - Patrick
Patrick - 2 - Larah, Karn
No vote - 7 - UnwaveringGrey, Dee Dee, Six, Styx, Cerdric
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Karn wrote:I don't know why you like me that much but I do too !
[vote Patrick]
Numble wrote:How about actually contributing to the game?
---------------------

[vote UnwaveringGrey]

Current vote tally:
UnwaveringGrey - 3 - Numble, Blaze, Patrick
HATEFUL - 1 - Cruxell
Cerdric - 1 - Lawliet
Cruxell- 1 - HATEFUL
No vote - 5 - UnwaveringGrey, Dee Dee, Six, Styx, Cerdric
Numble

Post by Numble »

[unvote] that was just pressure.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Numble wrote:[unvote] that was just pressure.
Why are you removing the pressure from him before he even posted? Of course we are voting him for the pressure.
Numble

Post by Numble »

Patrick wrote:
Why are you removing the pressure from him before he even posted? Of course we are voting him for the pressure.
Cuz 1. He's a good player. 2. Blaze isn't doing his usual playstyle. 3. Did I touch a nerve by unvoting?
Heart-Break
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Numble wrote:
Patrick wrote:
Cuz 1. He's a good player. 2. Blaze isn't doing his usual playstyle. 3. Did I touch a nerve by unvoting?
1. Not a reason to not put pressure on him. The idea is to make him contribute and talk. I don't know him, but assuming he is a good player he should have something to say.
2. Why is this a reason for you to unvote Unwavering? - Yes, I saw Blaze voted him.
3. No nerves were touched. I'm just curious why you decided to remove your part of the pressure on Unwavering.
Numble

Post by Numble »

We all know that Balze is quite teh goofy player but he's playing diferently.

He's not reading the game, he's not participating in the game as he would IF he was a vanillager. Given that I think he just wants to lay low or put me in trouble
Heart-Break
Numble

Post by Numble »

Also I don't want to boast saying "Hurr durr I can read balze like a book, hurr durr he's this or that." I'm simply implying that he's not doing he's usual playstyle and that should or at least must say something about his role
Heart-Break
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Current vote tally:
UnwaveringGrey - 2 - Blaze, Patrick
HATEFUL - 1 - Cruxell
Cerdric - 1 - Lawliet
Cruxell- 1 - HATEFUL
No vote - 6 - UnwaveringGrey, Dee Dee, Six, Styx, Cerdric, Numble
Cerdric

Post by Cerdric »

Hi. First of all, I would like to say that voting based on personal grudges doesn't help either side of the game reach their win condition. However, since there are more of them, voting based on vendetta is much more likely to see a villager killed that anything else. For that reason, it is a bad idea, not to mention childish and frustrating for everyone else. I personally do not appreciate having to read 5 pages of childish drama in a game that masquerades itself as one of logic and psychological manipulation. When I read the initial post by Ultor, I didn't see much of an avenue for it to be misconstrued as it has been. It seems obvious to me that the intent of his post was to bring attention to the fact that roles have re-assigned, and anything that you may have had on him in the previous portion of the game has been invalidated by the reassignment (therefore, it being a terrible idea).

Patrick, I find your reasoning against Ultor disconcerting. You have frequently stated that his desire to protect himself is suspicious, and that confuses me to no end. Everyone, when targeted and seeming likely to be lynched, would try and defend themselves. I would find it very strange if someone didn't at least try to defend themselves.

Patrick's self-proclaimed reasons for voting for Ultor are that he does not like the way Ultor plays village, and that he is salty about the restart. Neither of these are logical. The village does not need a leader (or an otherwise outspoken villager seeding confusion) that votes by personal grudge and even goes so far as to seemingly invent reasons to support his grudge. Patrick has used the "how dare you defend yourself" and "you are claiming a power role" accusations as if they were fact, when they are nothing of the sort. This type of behavior can be very misleading to the less attentive villagers. For these reasons I am voting for Patrick, until a more reasoned argument is presented for either his benefit to the village, or for the accusation of another player. The vendetta itself may have been forgivable, but it is the manufactured accusations to support the grudge that I find both dangerous and suspicious.

And Lawliet, while I appreciate the sentiment, please simply send me a message in Discord the next time you would like to see if I am active. As it is, I am in a dangerous position following just a few swapped votes (unless this is your wish, of course!).

Finally, I can see that the voting for Unwavering is due to some sort of out-of-thread communication on Numble and Patrick's part, which I would appreciate being informed of either here or in Discord.

Current vote tally:
UnwaveringGrey - 2 - Blaze, Patrick
HATEFUL - 1 - Cruxell
Cerdric - 1 - Lawliet
Cruxell- 1 - HATEFUL
Patrick - 3 - Larah, Karn, Cerdric
No vote - 5 - UnwaveringGrey, Dee Dee, Six, Styx, Numble
Last edited by Cerdric on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The pieces fit the way I want them to.
There's no more mystery. I know all about you.

Return to “Finished Games”