Code: Select all

R3 Lynch Tally:
Styx - 5 - Lawliet, Wertydoo, Patrick, WaywardVole, MMage
Voropoulo - 1 - Styx
Shadi - 1 - Larah
Patrick - 1 - Voropoulo
No Vote - 2 - Six, SweedyGonzales
ASL quiz tomorrow, then I can finally have some peace >.>
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
SweedyGonzales

Re: [S2]Werewolf XXV: In the shadows

Post by SweedyGonzales »

[Vote Voropoulo]

R3 Lynch Tally:
Voropoulo - 1 - Styx, SweedyGonzales
Shadi - 1 - Larah
Patrick - 1 - Voropoulo
No Vote - 2 - Six
Sign away your life here:
Styx

Post by Styx »

SweedyGonzales wrote:[Vote Voropoulo]

R3 Lynch Tally:
Voropoulo - 1 - Styx, SweedyGonzales
Shadi - 1 - Larah
Patrick - 1 - Voropoulo
No Vote - 2 - Six
[vote sweedygonzales]

R3 Lynch Tally:
Voropoulo - 1 - SweedyGonzales
Shadi - 1 - Larah
Patrick - 1 - Voropoulo
Sweedygonzales - 1 - Styx
No Vote - 1 - Six
Last edited by Styx on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

got no time til the end of the round so here are my quick thoughts on living players:
Wertydoo : might be safe
Patrick : Most probably safe,
Styx : RIP
Larah : Most probably safe
Six : inactive, no read.
MMage : inactive, no read.
SweedyGonzales : Mafia scum.
Shadi : suspicious, for reasons I mentioned before and for not trying to save the detective for in a 3-days round.
WaywardVole : euhhh, a bit less suspicious than shadi. trust your instincts!
Voropoulo : inactive, he's voting ME MAN!!

these reads are based on both the posts here and the private chats I had with some of these guys.
Numble

Post by Numble »

Round 3 is over. Posting the results soon.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

Those are good reads Lawliet, what do you wish to do with them next round?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Numble

Post by Numble »

R3 Lynch Tally:
Voropoulo - 1 - SweedyGonzales
Shadi - 1 - Larah
Patrick - 1 - Voropoulo
Sweedygonzales - 1 - Styx
No Vote - 1 - Six

Styx has been lynched!
He was...
Spoiler!
The Mafia's Tailor!
Shadi has been Modkilled.
He was...
Spoiler!
A Villager!
Six has been Modkilled.
He was...
Spoiler!
The Mafia's Don!
Werty was shadowlynched!
He was...
Spoiler!
A Villager! The Souls of Patrick, WaywardVole, Lawliet, MMage and SweedyGonzales speak up.
Lawliet was Nightkilled!
He was...
Spoiler!
The Mathematician!
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Numble

Post by Numble »

Round 4 has begun. It ends Saturday 01:00 AM GMT due to the possibility of me taking a lot longer than I'll hope for at work.
Heart-Break
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Well I didn't except that coming. I guess our chances to win are like 5-10%. Anyways, now that styx confirmed as mafia i do believe that Patrick and WaywardVole are mafia too. So this round I'll go for them unless someone has something to say.

Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Voropoulo wrote:Well I didn't except that coming. I guess our chances to win are like 5-10%. Anyways, now that styx confirmed as mafia i do believe that Patrick and WaywardVole are mafia too. So this round I'll go for them unless someone has something to say.
Our chances are way lower if you don't start reading up on the game anytime soon. Werty died this round from shadowvotes and he turned out to be a villager.
This means that the Rigger used his ability this round. After talking to Lawliet yesterday, we reached agreement of shadowvoting Sweedy. Sweedy got saved by the Rigger and right now I see no other option than getting him killed this round. With the risk of Sweedy being the stockpiler and the fact that the Rigger is 'useless' I think the smartest move would be to shadowvote him out. If we can get the remaining villagers on this we can gain majority.
Also, Sweedy is posting a last minute reply - followed by a Styx reply. They obviously were communicating before this round ended. Sweedy would have been modkilled if he didn't post, so Styx most likely told him to post something.

I'll attempt to make a post about my reads on this game when I find the time today/tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to read Voro's reasoning for why he is accusing me of being a mafia.
wertydoo

Post by wertydoo »

Rainboy wrote:
wertydoo wrote:This isn't game information in the slightest. This is his opinion about why he felt the need to not play . His answer would have absolutely no bearing on the game unless his actions revolved around info about the game that he knows. If that's the case, he won't answer.

The man can quite easily say "I didn't feel it safe" or "I had a plan" or "I was lazy" and all three don't disclose any relevant information at all while also answering my question. I know the rules.

needless to say, I'll get the answer soon enough anyway since it seems everyone is jumping ship.

His opinion about why he didn't reveal is inherently based in the bias of his knowledge about the game. Perhaps he peeked a flipped wolf and made the reasonable mistake of trusting them, only to get backstabbed, or perhaps he really was afk and didn't have anything to say, or perhaps he thought he was dead either way and didn't want to bother defending himself. ANY of the above answers you mentioned would rule two of those possible situations out, thus imparting game relevant information to you.

I really can't believe I'm having to explain this to you... this stuff is so basic. I think you need to seriously sit down and think about the ramifications of what you're suggesting.

I just realized that you used my meme there, well played lol.
I claim Spider Man :trollface:
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

As promised I’ve decided to make a longer post on my thoughts regarding the current game situation, aswell as my reads on the remaining players I find suspicious.
I would like to point out first that I find the inactivity very demotivating, annoying and disrespectful towards the host and the other players.

SweedyGonzales
So, why is Sweedy confirmed mafia?
There is a few things indicating that he is mafia and even the stockpiler. Having a look on the R2 shadowvote and vote tally we can see that Styx and Dangan both had 2+2 shadowvotes on each of them. This means that both would have died in R2. As we all know it was only Dangan dying from the shadowvotes and it’s here we can confirm that Sweedy is the stockpiler. He is the only non-confirmed player who got day voted, and he converted the vote from Cruxell as a shadowvote on Dangan.
In the previous round, he also posted in the very last minute, just one minute before Styx. This shows that they were talking/poking each other to post. Sweedy would have get modkilled if he didn’t post.
The reason for that Sweedy can’t be the Rigger can be found in the previous round. After planning with Lawliet on who to shadowvote we decided to go for Sweedy. Our shadowvotes got switched to Werty, and that shows that the Rigger’s ability didn’t get used in R2 to save Styx.
The remaining town-players should shadowvote Sweedy, so he can’t use his stockpiler ability again.
He also didn’t participate in any kind of public conversation and has been pretending to be afk all game – even though he is reading the game daily.

For the last mafia I’ve 2-3 people I suspect. Some more than others, but I thought I would share my thoughts on all of them.

Voropoulo
I think everyone in this game is suspecting Voro at this point. The few posts he made has been very strange and directly against the town. He was voting Lawliet, even though he claimed to have a village PR. There was no counterclaims against Lawliet, and Voro still ended up shadowvoting him. Lawliet turned out to be the PR he claimed to be.
He was accusing Styx and I for being mafia because we killed townies earlier in the game from a public lynch – he was right about Styx. He somehow forgot that he was doing the exact same thing in R1 – in R2 he didn’t vote at all. He still decided to place his shadowvote on a person he didn’t mention in his reasoning (Lawliet).
In the previous round Lawliet tried to convince him about shadowvoting Sweedy. He ended up shadowvoting someone else, probably Lawliet which he claimed to have shadowvoted.
Has been AFK the whole game, didn’t see him read the game daily. The question is if he is mafia or paranoid/inactive and just posting because he need to. I'm not voting him because he just doesn't read the game, while one of the others is actively reading the game without replying.

MMage
Inactivity, inactivity, inactivity. This is the word that sums up his presence in this game. It’s difficult to analyze him since he is not posting. I have however tried to give it a shot:
Has been voting people with no reasoning for the entire game. Could be a coincidence that all of them – except Styx – has been townies, but I doubt it. He joined the “bandwagon” on Styx very late and posted in the round just 13 minutes before the round ended. Again, it could be a coincidence that he posted at the same time as Styx and Sweedy – but I doubt it.
The town can afford to lose 2 players this round (one from the lynch and one from the mafia kill), if we get Sweedy killed from the shadowlynch. MMage is the most inactive of the 3 people I suspect and at this point of the game there is also a good chance of him being mafia.
MMage has also been seen online and in the game daily without posting.

WaywardVole
Has been the most active of the 3 and followed Lawliet’s request in the previous round of shadowvoting Sweedy. Has been open for discussion/conversation the entire game and hesitates to vote/join bandwagons. This could be mafia trying to keep low profile and trying to be town. I do however think he is town based on that he adds second thoughts to the game and doesn’t want to vote randomly on someone. I’ve decided to mention him in this post because I somehow got mafia-vibes from him rather early in the game.
I don’t find Wayward as suspicious as the other 2.
Seems to be posting whenever he is reading the game.

I’ll place my vote on MMage for this round for the reasoning I mentioned above. I hope you will take your time to respond, otherwise I’ll urge the rest of you to do the same.
[vote MMage]

MMage - 1 - Patrick
No Vote - 5 – MMage, WaywardVole, SweedyGonzales, Voropoulo, Larah
My shadowvote obviously goes on Sweedy.
WaywardVole

Post by WaywardVole »

Voropoulo wrote:Well I didn't except that coming. I guess our chances to win are like 5-10%. Anyways, now that styx confirmed as mafia i do believe that Patrick and WaywardVole are mafia too. So this round I'll go for them unless someone has something to say.
Care to explain how you came to this conclusion? I admit my misstep in accusing Lawliet R3, but Patrick has been nothing but active town this entire game. And even if you do suspect us, you have the word of a confirmed village PR (RIP Lawliet) of Sweedy's guilt, but rather than work with the two people actively trying to kill him, you choose to accuse us instead?

...Unless by "our chances" being the mafia. Then you make perfect sense.

But as much as I would like to lynch you, Patrick has been an asset to the village this game and thus I trust him. MMage, while you may or may not be mafia, it's not the end of the village if you die either way. [vote MMage]

MMage - 2 - Patrick, WaywardVole
No Vote - 4 – MMage, SweedyGonzales, Voropoulo, Larah
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Alright. After a long conversation with Patrick I decided to follow him this round.

[vote MMage]

[shadowvote SweedyGonzales]

MMage - 3 - Patrick, WaywardVole, Voropoulo
No Vote - 3 – MMage, SweedyGonzales, Larah

Numble

Post by Numble »

Numble wrote:Round 4 has begun. It ends Saturday 01:00 AM GMT due to the possibility of me taking a lot longer than I'll hope for at work.
I miss calculated times, making people think that the round ends tonight. My bad. It ends tomorrow(Sunday) at 01:00 AM GMT. Don't consider this a round extension. It was just miscalculation from my part given the rounds are 48 hours long.
Heart-Break

Return to “Finished Games”