R3 Lynch Tally:
Styx - 3 - Lawliet, Wertydoo, Patrick
Voropoulo - 1 - Styx
Shadi - 1 - Larah
No Vote - 6 - Voropoulo, Six, SweedyGonzales, Larah, WaywardVole, MMage
Numble

Re: [S2]Werewolf XXV: In the shadows

Post by Numble »

Guys, I get that activity is a must in this kind of game. I'd prefer if we, instead of dwelling on former problems, move on and do better than what we've done.

@Larah, I won't tolerate that kind of posts much further. Consider yourself warned.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
gal

Post by gal »

Numble wrote:Guys, I get that activity is a must in this kind of game. I'd prefer if we, instead of dwelling on former problems, move on and do better than what we've done.

@Larah, I won't tolerate that kind of posts much further. Consider yourself warned.
Who you tryna boss around huh
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

In all fairness Styx, the difference is you went on the thread, to post you didn't have the time - I forgot to check the thread. AND Cerdric went on to question me about it, it wasn't left alone.

I do get your frustration about experienced players trying to dominate the new ones by getting angry they don't do the "right thing". Although in a lot nicer words I think Cerdric just want people to actually discuss the game, problem is no one really did it in depth for anyone to see how you usually do things.

To give an image as to how much in depth words can be analysed, actions, behaviour and how active each individual can be - I once participated in another game on mafiascum (largest mafia forum out there, at least back then) and the thread ended up with over 6100 posts, almost 250 pages. As much as it may be hard for a beginner to perceive there is a SHITTON to analyse and say in these games.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Numble

Post by Numble »

Larah wrote:
Numble wrote:@Larah, I won't tolerate that kind of posts much further. Consider yourself warned.
At the moment I'm your host of this game. Soon to be permamod. If you don't like either of this condition maybe you should have read the rules and then give the though of joining then in the first place. I've had about enough with this game with the amount of unnecessary drama that has been going about.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
gal

Post by gal »

Numble wrote:
Larah wrote:
Numble wrote:@Larah, I won't tolerate that kind of posts much further. Consider yourself warned.
At the moment I'm your host of this game. Soon to be permamod. If you don't like either of this condition maybe you should have read the rules and then give the though of joining then in the first place. I've had about enough with this game with the amount of unnecessary drama that has been going about.
So would you blame it all on me, Mr. Soon-to-be Permamod? I'm not causing drama, it's not like what I'm saying is affecting anyone in anyway. I'm just as done as you are with it.
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

I feel like this is gonna be my last vote before I get killed.

I'm sorry for the previous round but I was too busy with the 12 hours per day nD War Tournament + hospital.

After considering both of the rounds that we already played, the most suspicious guys to me are Patrick and Styx since they both voted for villagers. Although, I still have that feeling that Lawliet is a mafia too.

[Vote Patrick]

Code: Select all

R3 Lynch Tally:
Voropoulo - 1 - Styx
Shadi - 1 - Larah
Patrick - 1 - Voropoulo
No Vote - 6 -  Six, SweedyGonzales, Larah, WaywardVole, MMage
[shadowvote Lawliet]

R3 Claimed Shadowvote Tally:
SiX - 1+0
Larah - 1+0
SweedyGonzales - 1+1+1 - Styx
Styx - 2+2
Patrick - 1+0
WaywardVole - 1+0
MMage - 1 -
Dee Dee - 1 -  
Lawliet - 0+0+1 - Voropoulo
Self (No Vote) - 9 - Shadi, Larah, Lawliet, Larah, WaywardVole, Six, Patrick, Wertydoo, Sweedygonzales

HATER

Post by HATER »

Returning to this thread after being away for a day or so like:

You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Styx

Post by Styx »

The fuck voro? He's literally the only one in this game whos claimed a role, and you wanna lynch him...?
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Voropoulo wrote: After considering both of the rounds that we already played, the most suspicious guys to me are Patrick and Styx since they both voted for villagers. Although, I still have that feeling that Lawliet is a mafia too.

[Vote Patrick]
How is it suspicious to vote someone who is acting very suspicious? Someone who apparently had a PR, but didn't use it at any point in the game and just accepted to get lynched. He didn't put an effort into defending himself after he got accused, so I saw no other option than lynching him. He flipped Detective which is very unfortunate for us.
You are now going ahead and accusing me for being mafia for placing my vote on a person I (and alot others) found suspicious. Fair enough, but I don't see any logic behind it.
I also didn't see a single game-related post from you apart from the last one you made. This is even more suspicious imo. since there is a high chance of some of the mafias being inactive.
Voropoulo wrote:[shadowvote Lawliet]
Why would you shadowvote a village PR-claim? We haven't had any counterclaims to his claim, so I don't see the logic in attempting to lynch one of our 2 last PR's. You are either being extremely paranoid or a mafia with that vote.

I'm still waiting for Sweedy's response to all this. He is reading the game daily but not replying + shadowvoting Dangan. He told us last round that he would place his shadowvote on Dee Dee(who got replaced) and decided to place it on Dangan instead.

Edit: Just saw that you also voted Karn. That makes you suspicious following your own logic of people voting villagers being mafia.
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Lawliet wrote: I don't see any use of the mathematician without the statistician's help. Making the PRs work together is worth sacrificing the mathematician's identity imo.
couldn't make it any clearer.. I'm waiting for you to claim to me statistician. Also, please claim your shadowvotes to me in private. Public shadowvoting is not in our favor anymore.
I might die this round so I will give a list of who I think should be lynched in the following rounds later. For now, make sure you submit your shadowvote to me asap please.
WaywardVole

Post by WaywardVole »

It's close to rounds end, so I'll be brief:

@Lawliet - You've been striking my suspicious for a few rounds now. You've consistently voted the bandwagon and your recent claim as statistician plus request for PM'd shadowvotes could be legitimately a reaction from the events of last round, or a mafia keeping low in the beginning and taking advantage of the chaos now. If Styx is lynched (or I end up dead) that will hopefully confirm either.

But while there is doubt as to your loyalties, Voropoulo's actions seem even more suspect - why vote Patrick? [vote Voropoulo].

R3 Lynch Tally:
Voropoulo - 2 - Styx, WaywardVole
Shadi - 1 - Larah
Patrick - 1 - Voropoulo
No Vote - 5 -  Six, SweedyGonzales, Larah, MMage
Edit: Nope. (See my next post).
Last edited by WaywardVole on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

WaywardVole wrote:It's close to rounds end, so I'll be brief:

@Lawliet - You've been striking my suspicious for a few rounds now. You've consistently voted the bandwagon and your recent claim as statistician plus request for PM'd shadowvotes could be legitimately a reaction from the events of last round, or a mafia keeping low in the beginning and taking advantage of the chaos now. If Styx is lynched (or I end up dead) that will hopefully confirm either.

But while there is doubt as to your loyalties, Voropoulo's actions seem even more suspect - why vote Patrick? [vote Voropoulo].

R3 Lynch Tally:
Voropoulo - 2 - Styx, WaywardVole
Shadi - 1 - Larah
Patrick - 1 - Voropoulo
No Vote - 5 -  Six, SweedyGonzales, Larah, MMage
All my votes without any exception had a reason behind them. I am the only PR that claimed his role publicly. If I was a mafia as you imply, I wouldn't go for a risky play when I'm having a free win would I ? All my shadowvotes have been announced publicly so far, announced my R2 shadowvote in R3 because my instincts told me it would be better if I kept my shadowvote on styx a secret, and yeah, I almost had him even with sweedy's try to save em, thx to his role he still survived I guess. The thing with Styx is, if the mafia wanted an easy win, they could've just let both of Styx and dangan die if both of them were villagers. however, they sacrificed the identity of one of their teammates to save him. sweedy that is. If you went for either of these 2 (sweedy and styx) it would've made sense to me. But you going for Voro and discussing my alignment when it's clear that I'm the only confirmed Townie (again because of my uncontested PR claim) is what doesn't make sense at all.
WaywardVole

Post by WaywardVole »

After some much-needed discussion (and a diminished panic when I realized there was more time until round's end,) I retract my earlier claims on Lawliet and Voro. Long and short of it - the village still has a chance in this game and I don't want to see it blown. Trusting other townspeople is part of that, therefore, [vote Styx].

R3 Lynch Tally:
Styx - 4 - Lawliet, Wertydoo, Patrick, WaywardVole
Voropoulo - 1 - Styx
Shadi - 1 - Larah
Patrick - 1 - Voropoulo
No Vote - 3 -  Six, SweedyGonzales, MMage

Return to “Finished Games”