[S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

HATER

Re: [S2] Mafia XXXIV: Oh Boy!

Post by HATER »

FEAR wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:hahah okay six is not mafia i peeked an innocent villager who was JTc! I just wanted to put pressure on him! Max is the Don of team 1. So assuming I die next round, you guys need to lynch FEAR because he is your last mafia!
Rofl, you are the biggest joke, even if you told me to lynch HATER or anyone else, I wouldn't trust you to say the correct thing.
Seems to me that you forgot to send in your peek target and are just making stuff up now, who's next, Crisp0 who just died?
For me, it basically boils down to whether or not JTc can confirm that Ultor is the cop or not.

If so, then the playerlist looks like this:

Ultor (Cop, confirmed)
JTc (Villager, Confirmed)
SiX (Villager, Confirmed)
HATER (Villager, near-confirmed via shot, also, if I was the last mafia I would be very happy lynching SiX instead of pointing out the logical flaw that started this conversation).
Fear (Unconfirmed)
Max (Mafia, Confirmed)

At this point though, it begins to look grim for the village -- one of the maf teams is pretty much guaranteed to win the game and it basically boils down to which maf eliminates the competition first.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Unown

Post by Unown »

HATER wrote:
FEAR wrote:
HATEFUL wrote:hahah okay six is not mafia i peeked an innocent villager who was JTc! I just wanted to put pressure on him! Max is the Don of team 1. So assuming I die next round, you guys need to lynch FEAR because he is your last mafia!
Rofl, you are the biggest joke, even if you told me to lynch HATER or anyone else, I wouldn't trust you to say the correct thing.
Seems to me that you forgot to send in your peek target and are just making stuff up now, who's next, Crisp0 who just died?
For me, it basically boils down to whether or not JTc can confirm that Ultor is the cop or not.

If so, then the playerlist looks like this:

Ultor (Cop, confirmed)
JTc (Villager, Confirmed)
SiX (Villager, Confirmed)
HATER (Villager, near-confirmed via shot, also, if I was the last mafia I would be very happy lynching SiX instead of pointing out the logical flaw that started this conversation).
Fear (Unconfirmed)
Max (Mafia, Confirmed)

At this point though, it begins to look grim for the village -- one of the maf teams is pretty much guaranteed to win the game and it basically boils down to which maf eliminates the competition first.
Following that logic, I've made tons of village-sided replies aswell, so why would I have done that if I was mafia.
JTc is not confirmed, first Ultor makes a fake claim that SiX is mafia and now he claims JTc is villager, how can you even trust him to lead us this blindly?
If Max does end up being Thug, then I'm fairly certain JTc is the remaining mafia. Has been "village confirmed" all game long, even faked Cop and didn't take a single shot.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
HATER

Post by HATER »

FEAR wrote: Following that logic, I've made tons of village-sided replies aswell, so why would I have done that if I was mafia.

First off, I was referencing a specific case that led to a win condition for me as a mafia if I kept my mouth shut. If I was mafia, I could easily have kept quiet, shot ultor this round, and said "Okay, let's finish off max and then kill SiX." for the win. Instead, I brought question on something that the cop (and everyone else it seems) apparently missed.

JTc is not confirmed, first Ultor makes a fake claim that SiX is mafia and now he claims JTc is villager, how can you even trust him to lead us this blindly?

Ultor is a fucking idiot. Everyone knows that. I believe he might just be dumb enough to make a fake accusation to try some bullshit reaction-hunt on SiX.

If Max does end up being Thug, then I'm fairly certain JTc is the remaining mafia. Has been "village confirmed" all game long, even faked Cop and didn't take a single shot.

You seem to forget that in the round that he claimed cop, there were two cop counterclaims and two doc claims, and only one shot.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Unown

Post by Unown »

If I was mafia, I'd try to kill the Cop first and not the Doc, since there were only 2 hidden mafias left at that moment. (Donald was dead and Lawliet got peeked)
Risking getting the other 2 peeked would be too big of a risk, I'd allow the doc to live longer since he (she) wouldn't reveal me as a mafia anyway.
But mafia shot Doc. Twice.
Hence, no I'm not that stupid of a mafia.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
SiX

Post by SiX »

[Vote Max]
Numble

Post by Numble »

Due to unforeseen circumstances, this round will be extended another 24 hours. Meaning it'll end at 16/01 at 00:30. Apologies folks.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Numble

Post by Numble »

Round's over. Gathering everything now..
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Numble

Post by Numble »

Results are in:

Max - 5 - Hateful; FEAR; HAtER; Sadness; Six

So:

Max Masquerade was lynched!
Spoiler!
...but survived!
HATEFUL was shot!
Spoiler!
He was the Cop!
HATER was shot!
Spoiler!
He was a Tough Villager!
[log Max Masquerade, Lynched]
[Dusk]
[Kill HATEFUL, Shot R4]
[Kill HATER, Shot R4]
[Dawn]

Round 5 has began! It ends at 18/01 at 00:30!

Sidenote: Appologies for the longer round. And at the end of the game I'll be sure to present awards to players.
Last edited by Numble on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heart-Break
HATER

Post by HATER »

-edited my post now that the round ending has changed-

ImageImage
Numble

Post by Numble »

I did a major mistake through out this game and as result in the end it'll count as unofficial.
Heart-Break
SiX

Post by SiX »

PATIENCE wrote:I did a major mistake through out this game and as result in the end it'll count as unofficial.
Lets play to the end anyways.
[Vote Max]

I suggest a speedplay!
We don't need 48h rounds when we know our target + so few players left in the game.
SiX

Post by SiX »

How many players alive btw?
Numble

Post by Numble »

Currently 4 players alive:

Six, Jtc (Sadness), Daan (Fear) and Max.

Speedplay count: 1 out of 4

Lynch Tally:

Max Masquerade - 1 - Six;

No vote - 3 - FEAR;Max Masquerade;SADNESS.
Heart-Break
Max Masquerade

Post by Max Masquerade »

ah-ha-ha-ha stayin alive, staying alive :dance:
Max Masquerade

Post by Max Masquerade »

PATIENCE wrote:Currently 4 players alive:

Six, Jtc (Sadness), Daan (Fear) and Max.

Speedplay count: 1 out of 4

Lynch Tally:

Max Masquerade - 1 - Six;

No vote - 3 - FEAR;Max Masquerade;SADNESS.
wait? jtc is till alive?! why are you guys gunning it for me then, your gonna give the victory to him? fuck that shit.
[vote Sadness]

Return to “Finished Games”