[S2] Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

User avatar
Blaze
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: In Your Toilet

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by Blaze »

Funfact:

Emziek forgot to send in kill a round. If he did, he would have won the game.

Fun fact:

Ultor
Image
User avatar
Unown
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by Unown »

Blaze wrote:Funfact:

Emziek forgot to send in kill a round. If he did, he would have won the game.

Fun fact:

Ultor
fun fact

you fucking shot me r1 why would you do such a thing, I JUST WANNA PLAY THIS GAME
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by gal »

Unownist wrote:
Blaze wrote:Funfact:

Emziek forgot to send in kill a round. If he did, he would have won the game.

Fun fact:

Ultor
fun fact

you fucking shot me r1 why would you do such a thing, I JUST WANNA PLAY THIS GAME
We didn't even get to play that much.
Smh .. next game.!.!!.!.!.
User avatar
Blaze
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: In Your Toilet

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by Blaze »

Larah wrote:
Unownist wrote:
Blaze wrote:Funfact:

Emziek forgot to send in kill a round. If he did, he would have won the game.

Fun fact:

Ultor
fun fact

you fucking shot me r1 why would you do such a thing, I JUST WANNA PLAY THIS GAME
We didn't even get to play that much.
Smh .. next game.!.!!.!.!.
fun fact; its u or emziek lol
Image
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by gal »

Blaze wrote:
Larah wrote:
Unownist wrote:
Blaze wrote:Funfact:

Emziek forgot to send in kill a round. If he did, he would have won the game.

Fun fact:

Ultor
fun fact

you fucking shot me r1 why would you do such a thing, I JUST WANNA PLAY THIS GAME
We didn't even get to play that much.
Smh .. next game.!.!!.!.!.
fun fact; its u or emziek lol
Isn't it past your bedtime?
User avatar
HATER
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Contact:

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by HATER »

Mafia MVP -- Definitely Emziek, the last surviving mafia, who almost got away with a win, if it hadn't been for those meddling kids.
AFK At Spawn, /remake Pls -- Xen (katcrusader), for being more afk than every other player put together.
Sex Dungeon Award -- Cpseudonym, for keeping Dee Dee locked up in his jail cell 3 consecutive nights.
Even a Broken Clock is Right Twice a Day -- Ultor for correctly guessing 5/6 mafia at one point (though he got their teams and roles mixed up).
Playmaking Potential -- Emziek, for not sending in a kill R6 so the village was convinced there was only 1 team remaining.
Spectator Mode Enabled -- Zombedextrous for shooting his revealed target early and proceeding to watch the fireworks for the rest of the game.
Hey Its Me Ur Sheriff -- Max Masquerade, for convincing Ultor he was the sheriff sucessfully enough to get all of Ultor's notes and information.
Best Shitpost -- Blaze, for this beauty:
Blaze wrote:
Ultor went to bed comfy in his fedora and neckbeard, thought he finally won the trust of the people in the game. The legendary Ultor, posting an chat of an acctually skilled player, trolling and fuckig around without realizing it. He makes an anime grins before he leaves the phone on rest under his pillow. He remembers how cool he was when he posted the steam chat 24 hrs later during night time thinking he will change everybodys mind 6 hrs left till round end where 60% of the players are sleeping. With a smirk of his face it wasnt enough with blaze trolling around, he even had to edit the chat a bit around to make his belly feel even more full of satisfaction, even after he drank his starbucks coffee for 15 euro that he posted on instagram before typing his post. Ultor knew he was winning, he felt cooler than ever. as he closed his eyes with he slept well

the end




Roles:


T1 Don -- Max Masquerade
T1 Gf -- Emziek
T1 Gun -- Larah

T2 Don -- Dee Dee
T2 Gf -- Blaze
T2 Gun -- Donald Dump

Cop -- Variis
Doc -- Ultor
Sheriff (Miller) -- cPseudonym


Psychopath -- SiX
FBI Agent -- Zombedextrous

Villager (Tough) -- Majin Vegeta #BB
Villager (Doublevoter) -- Tweekz
Villager -- Lawliet
Villager -- KatCrusader
Villager -- Unownist
Villager -- Voro's poulo
Villager -- JTc
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
User avatar
Blaze
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: In Your Toilet

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by Blaze »

i got a theory about ultor sacrificing his membership in secret (Getting VAC banned) for winning this WW game and knowing every role from hater.

But nvm
Image
User avatar
JTc
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by JTc »

Blaze wrote:i got a theory about ultor sacrificing his membership in secret (Getting VAC banned) for winning this WW game and knowing every role from hater.

But nvm
desperate asf
<.<
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by gal »

JTc wrote:
Blaze wrote:i got a theory about ultor sacrificing his membership in secret (Getting VAC banned) for winning this WW game and knowing every role from hater.

But nvm
desperate asf
smh
User avatar
Patrick
Friend of the Community
Posts: 1526
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by Patrick »

HATER wrote: Hey Its Me Ur Sheriff -- Max Masquerade, for convincing Ultor he was the sheriff sucessfully enough to get all of Ultor's notes and information.
What notes and what information? I thought he was just voting randomly...
Image
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by Emziek »

cPseudonym wrote:
HATER wrote: Hey Its Me Ur Sheriff -- Max Masquerade, for convincing Ultor he was the sheriff sucessfully enough to get all of Ultor's notes and information.
What notes and what information? I thought he was just voting randomly...
Max Masquerade wrote:
Ultor wrote:Villagers
------------------------------------------
Voro's poulo
Majin
katCrusader
Zombedextrous
Max Masquerade
cPseudonym
JTc
-------------------------------------------

Cop
----
Variis

Doc
----
Ultor

Sheriff
--------
Max Masquerade

FBI
----
Zombedextrous

Psycopath
---------
SiX

------------------------------------------------------------
Team 1
------------------------------------------------------------
Larah-- Gun
Blaze--Godfather
Emizek--Don
Team 2
------------------------------------------------------------
Donald Dump--Gun
Lawliet-- Godfather
Dee Dee-- Don
-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
Village
-------
Doc-- Protect Ultor
Sheriff-- Role Block Emizek
FBI-- Shoot Donald Dump
-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
Predicted actions at R3:
--------------------------
Mafia Team 1 Actions
-------------------------------------------------------------
Shoot-- Dee Dee or Shoot Max or random villager
-------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia Team 2 Actions
-------------------------------------------------------------
Shoot-- Ultor or Shoot Max
Gun shot-- Zombedextrous

Logs
------------------------------------------------------
cPseudonym
------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler!
Never tell your password to anyone.
Friday, November 25, 2016
cPseudonym: Hey, I will text you later. Have to go
Ultor: ok make sure u put ur vote on lawliet once ur back
cPseudonym: Hey
Ultor: wow you serious?
cPseudonym: Yes I am
cPseudonym: I have been analysing the whole situation since wednesday
cPseudonym: And it doesn't make any sense
Ultor: What if I told you that the one you voting to lynch actually has a ROLE
Ultor: ??
Ultor: I have information which you do not.
Ultor: Vote Lawliet and dont be convinced by Dee Dee
cPseudonym: Then include me instead of acting arrogant and acting like nobody else has any clue on whats going on
cPseudonym: Your vote on Lawliet doesn't make any sense
cPseudonym: I have tried to see it from your point of view
cPseudonym: But it simply doesn't make any sense
Ultor: weird thats exactly what dee dee said
cPseudonym: Lol
cPseudonym: I have information for you
cPseudonym: But at this point you wont like it
cPseudonym: And the possibility for you not believing me is rather high
Ultor: you are ruining the game if u are a villager cpseudonym
Ultor: you should vote on Lawliet
cPseudonym: You seem to be desperate to vote Lawliet, and I don't really see why. Your reasoning is based on nothing at all
cPseudonym: Other than your own theories, which is not backed up by any posts(none of the isolated posts you made backs it up)
Ultor: May reasoning does not need to make sense to a VILLAGER.
cPseudonym: At this point we are not just going to vote everyone, because YOU have a theory that doesn't make any sense
cPseudonym: You are harming the town
Ultor: you are harming the town by lynching zombedxtrous
Ultor: HE HAS A PR
cPseudonym: So that means he is either the FBI or Sheriff
cPseudonym: According to you at least
Ultor: Maybe.
cPseudonym: Explain why Variis got shot
cPseudonym: Are you kidding me?
Ultor: because he got peeked
cPseudonym: Ultor you are making a fool out of yourself now
cPseudonym: Why would a new player get peeked in R1?
Ultor: are you still going to argue with me after what I just said?
Ultor: are you still going to keep ur vote to Zombedextrous?
cPseudonym: I'm going to keep my vote on Zombe
Ultor: okay
cPseudonym: Especially after you told me he told you he has a PR
Ultor: so you are a mafia then?
cPseudonym: Also the fact that you ignore the fact that I say I have information for you, shows that you are not capable of leading a town to victory
cPseudonym: I'm gonna take over the lead from now on, even if you like it or not.
cPseudonym: I'm the Sheriff
cPseudonym: :)
Ultor: oh you are?
cPseudonym: Yes I am
Ultor: who did u roleblock at R1 and R2?
cPseudonym: R1 Emziek, based on that he is an experienced player and I had nothing to work from
cPseudonym: R2 Dee Dee, because I trust her. I know her very well, and I have been on skype with her. I protected her, because I wasn't sure about your role and you mentioned her and me together. I wasn't sure if you were going to lynch her, and that would be a waste
cPseudonym: Of course she is not 100% confirmed, but I trust her word
cPseudonym: Now that I claimed to you, and that you are not alone as a PR in the village I'd like if you included me in your information
cPseudonym: Aswell as Zombe
cPseudonym: Zombe's claim**
cPseudonym: Dang enter
Ultor: Nah
Ultor: Zombe might have and might have not claimed to me
Ultor: I said that he has a PR to convince you
cPseudonym: Well, it's up to you.
Ultor: I have mutliple Sheriff claims now, but I will still protect the other Sheriff, not you
cPseudonym: As you wish
cPseudonym: Can't guarantee I will keep you safe next round then.
Ultor: dont need that
cPseudonym: Probably not, I just had a tiny bit of hope that you had any idea of what you will start if you believe the other person
cPseudonym: My vote will remain the same no matter what you say
Ultor: actually, I know who to use the FBI shot on now
Ultor: thanks for that
cPseudonym: Go ahead
cPseudonym: I couldn't care less
cPseudonym: You are the one people will blame
cPseudonym: But hey
Ultor: not really
cPseudonym: Everybody knows you doesn't make any sense
cPseudonym: xD
Ultor: will see about that XD
cPseudonym: I'll suggest you to be less naive and stop making these none-saying posts
Ultor: I suggest you stop following Dee Dee if u were a villager and listen to me
cPseudonym: I'm not following anything Dee Dee is saying.
cPseudonym: Thats again a theory of yours
cPseudonym: And as I already said, you are not capable of leading the town to victory
Ultor: coming from a mafia, thats a very vague statment to say lol
cPseudonym: Pulling the mafia card again
cPseudonym: You are the one messing up and making a fool out of yourself. Use the FBI shot on me
cPseudonym: Idc
cPseudonym: :P
Ultor: what other card is there refusing and claiming to the doctor at the last round?
Ultor: lol
cPseudonym: "last round"
cPseudonym: xD
Ultor: I will use FBI shot on you, that will happen
Ultor: you are the best target
Ultor: since u are probably a godfather
cPseudonym: Go ahead xD
Ultor: :)
cPseudonym: I hope you know what you are doing :)
Ultor: I know exactly what i am doing
cPseudonym: Selfish acts and an arrogant attitude
cPseudonym: Good luck
Ultor: ok
Ultor: you too
cPseudonym: Also keep in mind that the Sheriff role is more powerful than the doc role :P
cPseudonym: Especially since you decided to screw up by revealing your role
Ultor: not really
cPseudonym: I thought you were just a bit experienced in this game, but okay xD
Ultor: coming from someone who just started playing these games, lol
cPseudonym: Yet I seem to have a better idea on what is going on than you
cPseudonym: But fair enough
Ultor: ofcourse you do
cPseudonym: I respect your decision
cPseudonym: ^^
Ultor: yea good luck surviving next round
cPseudonym: Thanks :D
Ultor: :)
Ultor: so who are you going to roleblock this round?
cPseudonym: I thought of roleblocking you, but since you are not believing me
cPseudonym: I'm trying to rethink the situation
Ultor: nah you should roleblock me
Ultor: its good!
cPseudonym: So first telling me that you will shoot me with the FBI's shot
cPseudonym: And now telling me to roleblock you?
Ultor: so you are telling me that you wont protect the doctor as a Sheriff?
cPseudonym: Do you even know what you want?
Ultor: Lol
Ultor: I will shoot you with the fbi shot
cPseudonym: I'm telling you that I don't think you are capable of leading the town to victory alone
Ultor: but u can protect me still
Ultor: wait so you would rather have 2 village PRs dead?
Ultor: I cant protect myself twice in a row
cPseudonym: If I'm to roleblock you, it will require some informations about you
cPseudonym: And from the claims you got
cPseudonym: You said you were safe before?
Ultor: which claims?
cPseudonym: You are claiming to know who the FBI agent is
cPseudonym: And also the sheriff
Ultor: i have 2 fbi claims
Ultor: and 2 sheriff claims
Ultor: I will use my protect on the other sheriff while u roleblock me if u are the real one
Ultor: then i shoot u with FBI to see who the real sheriff is
cPseudonym: Yeah, thats not going to happen since I don't benefit anything from it xD
Ultor: if u die, it means i lynch the other claimed sheriff
cPseudonym: So you will lynch the other sheriff now?
cPseudonym: xDDDDDD
Ultor: its not about how u will benefit from it, its about how the villager will benefit from it
Ultor: if u are the real sheriff and u die
Ultor: yeah lol
cPseudonym: Count the amount of players left
Ultor: 14
cPseudonym: Yeah, and there is a possibility of 5 people dying this round
Ultor: LOL
Ultor: where did u get that from
Ultor: hahahah
cPseudonym: Simple math
cPseudonym: There is 1 gun left
Ultor: show me
cPseudonym: 2 mafia teams where each have one night kill
cPseudonym: The lynch
cPseudonym: And the FBI shot
cPseudonym: = 5
cPseudonym: Do the math and stop acting stupid
Ultor: LOL
Ultor: The lynch = mafia dead, the 2 night shots, protected the other real sheriff, not you, the gun is roleblocked
Ultor: and fbi shot on u
Ultor: rip
cPseudonym: As I said there is a possibility for 5 kills to happen
cPseudonym: If your theory about Lawliet is wrong
cPseudonym: The possibility is there
Ultor: sure
Ultor: but its not wrong
cPseudonym: Arrogant xD
Ultor: :))
Ultor: did u know if u role block the person who sends the mafia actions
Ultor: you can roleblock the night shot???
cPseudonym: I know my role, yes
Ultor: you sure?
cPseudonym: But it wouldn't make any sense in this case if I was going to roleblock you
Ultor: what i just said was a lie lol
Ultor: you cant do that as a sheriff LOL
cPseudonym: It's the truth though. One of the mafias is going to perform the night kill for the entire mafia team
Ultor: its not
cPseudonym: Thats how it works
cPseudonym: xD
Ultor: you just got owned lol
cPseudonym: Nobody got owned xD
cPseudonym: Also - Since Max just voted
cPseudonym: I want to ask you a question about Variis
Ultor: why should i answer a question to a mafia lol
Ultor: I will just keep telling you lies
cPseudonym: Do whatever you want
Ultor: :))))
cPseudonym: At this point I'm starting to doubt you are the doc
Ultor: but there is 1 lie
cPseudonym: xD
Ultor: you are getting shot by the FBI!
Ultor: rhymes!
cPseudonym: I would like if you would point out the lie
cPseudonym: Since I haven't lied yet
cPseudonym: Apart from claiming villager 2 days ago to you
cPseudonym: Based on the thing I have said mulitple times now
cPseudonym: That I doubt that you are capable of leading the town to victory
Ultor: yeah whatever man
Ultor: if u want to prove me wrong
Ultor: role block me
cPseudonym: Well good luck playing and winning with only 1 PR :P
Ultor: that is the best thing for the vilalge
cPseudonym: Lol?
Ultor: yeah good luck
cPseudonym: That wouldn't prove anything to you
Ultor: it would get a mafia killed lol
cPseudonym: You are getting the sheriff killed
cPseudonym: Thats whats harming the town
cPseudonym: Starting to doubt that you are even playing to win xD
Ultor: Yeah but we still have 2 villagers, 1 with PR who are able to survive twice
Ultor: why am i still speaking to a mafia lol
Ultor: so are u in team 1 or 2?
Ultor: are u with lawliet and dee dee?
Ultor: or Emziek and blaze?
cPseudonym: xDDDDD
Ultor: which one?
cPseudonym: None of them
cPseudonym: I just told you I'm the sheriff
Ultor: so thats dee dee and lawliet
Ultor: perfect!
cPseudonym: But you are not listening :P
Ultor: you are the one not listening by not voting Lawliet lol
cPseudonym: You still haven't convinced me
cPseudonym: Think about it Ultor
cPseudonym: The ones who are easiest to convince
cPseudonym: And contacted you first?
cPseudonym: Mafia move
Ultor: if u were a villager you would have been convinced by now lol
cPseudonym: It's obvious :P
cPseudonym: As I said
cPseudonym: I'm the sheriff
Ultor: whatever
Ultor: gl surviing
Ultor: surviving*
cPseudonym: And I'm telling you that your theory is based on nothing at all
cPseudonym: Good luck winning with only 1 PR inside the town :P
Ultor: thx!
cPseudonym: Will text you when I die then
cPseudonym: :P
Ultor: sure
Ultor: would be funny if u were the gun
Ultor: coz u just fucked up ur whole team
cPseudonym: Sure xD

Blaze
----------------------------------------
Spoiler!
Never tell your password to anyone.
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Blaze: hi
Blaze: Can i ask u something
Blaze: Why isnt anyone votingsix
Blaze: Obv neu/mafia is obv
Ultor: because he will probably be shot by FBI
Ultor: unless you are the FBI and u want to claim to me?
Blaze: He may be the fbi agent?
Ultor: well first of all, what do u think of my doc claim
Ultor: do u believe it?
Blaze: Wel
Blaze: Its seems 90%
Ultor: so you believe it then?
Blaze: But even SiX 2 games ago played really hardcore
Blaze: And was still mafia
Blaze: But there is no one better to trust so far
Ultor: ok good
Ultor: so what is ur role?
Blaze: Im claiming villager
Blaze: Even if I am one of the neutrals
Ultor: ok
Blaze: Im not claimingwhich i am
Ultor: why not?
Blaze: Cause if i am, i rather keep mafia and villager confused
Ultor: that is stupid
Ultor: sounds like a mafia to me
Blaze: Then vote me lol
Ultor: I will make sure you are on the suspects list
Blaze: Ya do so
Blaze: But i think ive given enough information to you
Blaze: But feel free to ask anything
Ultor: but if u really are the FBI agent
Ultor: you need to get ur shit together
Blaze: Chill
Ultor: You shouldnt use the shot on SiX
Ultor: we can always lynch six whenever we waint
Ultor: probably next round
Ultor: our objective should be to shoot the godfather and gun of mafia
Blaze: Ok so ill do this
Blaze: But i hope u dont talk around
Blaze: I am
Blaze: The fbi agent
Ultor: if u really are
Blaze: I can tell u my peeks if u wqnt me 2
Ultor: why the fuck did u post that post
Blaze: Which one?
Ultor: Blaze wrote:
ugh if someone wants to talk then write on steam

pls just kill SiX
[Vote SiX]

Looks like we found ourselves the FBI agent
Ultor: emizek replied
Blaze: Emziek isnt for sure
Ultor: and who are ur 2 peeks then?
Blaze: Emziek is obv mafia lol
Blaze: Larah and unownist
Ultor: what about R0 peek
Ultor: we are in R2 u know
Ultor: you should have 3 peeks
Blaze: I forgot lol
Blaze: Im in dubai
Blaze: Thats why,
Ultor: can u check your pm then
Blaze: Yea sure
Ultor: thx
Blaze: Whats with my pms?
Ultor: the peek pm
Blaze: Yea
Blaze: Ive seen them
Ultor: what is ur R2 peek
Ultor: R0, R1, and R2 in order
Blaze: Larah was my r2 peek
Blaze: But she died
Blaze: R0 no pne
Blaze: R1 unownist
Ultor: no pm?
Blaze: Ofc there are pms!??
Blaze: But what the fuxk are u asking for
Ultor: When you peek someone
Ultor: you get a pm from host
Blaze: Yes the pm comes back
Blaze: Want to kow the results?
Ultor: sure
Blaze: Unownist came as normal villager, and larah as mafia un
Ultor: so you have no R0 peek?
Blaze: NO DUDE
Blaze: I FORGOT
Ultor: well Blaze
Ultor: let me tell you something
Ultor: FBI CANT PEEK
Ultor: Wins if at the end of the game, he is still alive and the psychopath is dead. Once per game may shoot a player of his choice. Will survive any one action that would otherwise kill him. Is seen as "evil" to the Cop.
Blaze: Fk
Ultor: so what are you then
Ultor: which mafia
Blaze: Isnt it obv?
Ultor: no?
Blaze: U got to vote me out
Ultor: Nah id rather shoot you
Blaze: shot me?
Blaze: Ugh
Blaze: Ultor
Ultor: with the real FBI
Ultor: :)
Blaze: I think u screwed up 2
Ultor: how so
Blaze: Nvm
Blaze: Just play on
Blaze: W/e
Blaze: Cya
Ultor: cya
Dee Dee
--------------------------------------
Spoiler!
Never tell your password to anyone.
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Ultor: haven u talked to lawliet?
Dee Dee: no i haven't
Dee Dee: not at all
Ultor: how does he know about "I've been told that Variis(cop), Max and Zombed are irl friends."
Dee Dee: not by me I can assure you that
Dee Dee: hater? numble?
Dee Dee: do you want me to ask numble about that?
Ultor: nah
Dee Dee: I've unvoted, since the more I think (by reading your posts) the less convinced I am
Ultor: you mean the more you talk to Lawliet, the more he convinced you?
Ultor: you told me that you didnt talk to him
Dee Dee: Lol?
Ultor: He said he spoke to you
Dee Dee: I haven't talked to him until after the post
Ultor: why are you lying to me
Dee Dee: i made voting you
Dee Dee: voting you no
Dee Dee: voting lawliet*
Dee Dee: 12:20 - Lawliet: yo get off me gril xd
12:20 - Dee Dee: hahahahahah
Dee Dee: look at the time
Ultor: mind showing me the whole chatlog then?
Dee Dee: sure
Dee Dee: 12:20 - Lawliet: yo get off me gril xd
12:20 - Dee Dee: hahahahahah
12:20 - Dee Dee: i'm not convinced about voting you tbh
12:21 - Dee Dee: and I'm way more suspicious about emziek and max xD
12:21 - Lawliet: same here
12:21 - Dee Dee: 12:16 - Ultor: haven u talked to lawliet?
12:16 - Dee Dee: no i haven't
12:16 - Dee Dee: not at all
12:17 - Ultor: how does he know about "I've been told that Variis(cop), Max and Zombed are irl friends."
12:17 - Dee Dee: not by me I can assure you that
12:17 - Dee Dee: hater? numble?
12:17 - Dee Dee: do you want me to ask numble about that?
12:17 - Ultor: nah
12:21 - Lawliet: didnt think emz would agree with ultor
12:21 - Dee Dee: cuz 30' earlier i've told ultor teh same thing about max and zombe xD
12:21 - Dee Dee: emziek has voted you already?
12:22 - Lawliet: ye before you did
12:22 - Dee Dee: oh true
12:23 - Dee Dee: see? ultor does not make any sense
12:23 - Dee Dee: there's a part of the conversation where he is trying to frame you
12:23 - Dee Dee: saying that you defended larah
12:23 - Dee Dee: assuming you're in the same team as larah
12:24 - Dee Dee: and then adds that we should not kill 1 mafia team and overpower the other
12:24 - Lawliet: funny thing is Tweekz had like ~5 vote on him at the time
12:24 - Lawliet: I was against the reason
12:24 - Dee Dee: so i told him how the fuck are you going to do that if you're already killing 2 members of 1 and 0 from the other
12:24 - Lawliet: not the vote
12:24 - Dee Dee: yeah
12:24 - Dee Dee: meh it's ultor
12:24 - Dee Dee: he doesn't make sense
12:26 - Dee Dee: I just hope he makes more sense when the sheriff speaks with him xD
12:26 - Dee Dee: but i doubt it
Ultor: did u not skip anyhting before the line "12:20 - Lawliet: yo get off me gril xd
"
Dee Dee: that's how the conversation started
Dee Dee: Never tell your password to anyone.
12:20 - Lawliet: yo get off me gril xd
Dee Dee: ^^
Dee Dee: so yeah that's the whole conversation with lawliet
Dee Dee: and i'm actually isolating your posts
Dee Dee: the one about emziek, larah, lawliet
Dee Dee: team 1 team 2
Dee Dee: and the reactions of the players don't make sense
Dee Dee: it just doesn't add up, Ultor
Ultor: ok ^^
and
Spoiler!
Never tell your password to anyone.
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Ultor: anyway I need to make sure that you understand Lawliet is in no place to be a confirmed villager
Ultor: as a matter of fact, he is a mafia
Ultor: this is because you cannot trust the words of a mafia aligned role, SiX's words, based on nothing at all
Ultor: why on earth would you believe SiX?
Ultor: I am the Doctor, you should co-operate with me and I should be the only person you should trust right now (if you are a villager :))
Dee Dee: Hello xD
Dee Dee: I'm reading the posts now
Dee Dee: Okay after Hater cleared the situation I do believe you are the Doc
Dee Dee: I kinda believed it before as well but the whole PM thingy made me confused
Dee Dee: I want to believe SiX' acted like that because he was certain of his death
Dee Dee: the most probable possibility for lawliet to be mafia is if his team according to you, team 1, peeked six
Dee Dee: in R1
Dee Dee: because it was not possible for six to have a mafia peek if you were peeked
Dee Dee: which you were
Dee Dee: Since SiX peeked you, you are necessarily his R1 peek
Dee Dee: and the R0 peek a normal villager with no modifiers
Dee Dee: so Lawliet's team had to learn about SiX either by peeking him or SiX claiming to sb
Dee Dee: SiX claimed to Emziek though
Dee Dee: ^ who I also suspect
Dee Dee: and also that max guy
Dee Dee: and I suspect Max (before I suspected both Max and Zombedextrous equally) because they are friends IRL with Variis
Dee Dee: also Max supported larah's vote on blaze (who could be mafia why not) and yesterday defended people in your post: six, lawliet, emziek, kat
Ultor: hey
Dee Dee: Hello
Ultor: okay so whats ur role then
Dee Dee: villager
Ultor: okay
Ultor: have u spoken to anyone else
Dee Dee: nah, just commented the game with patrick sometimes ^^
Ultor: but patrick did mention that you guys talked to each other on skype :P
Dee Dee: that is correct
Dee Dee: it's easier to read the other person :D
Ultor: and what do u think of patrick
Dee Dee: I'm pretty sure he is village
Ultor: what about donald dump
Dee Dee: not sure about him tbh
Dee Dee: could be in all the roles
Dee Dee: but not being very active makes him suspicious
Ultor: yeah i think so too
Ultor: as for varis, zombede and max
Ultor: how do u know they are friends
Ultor: in rl
Dee Dee: numble told me before the game started :)
Dee Dee: and well numble and hater talk
Dee Dee: in case you are wondering how numble knows
Dee Dee: xD
Ultor: oh
Ultor: interesting
Dee Dee: so that's why i think either max/zombe or maybe both
Dee Dee: are mafia
Dee Dee: but i'm more convinced about max right now :)
Ultor: whys that
Dee Dee: 1st for the sole reason that variis died rather early
Dee Dee: and i think that if they are friends, they will pay more attention to each other
Ultor: i dont see the relation between varis death and max
Dee Dee: also max supported larah voting blaze
Ultor: i can also say that to u and patrick :)
Dee Dee: let me explain my theory
Ultor: ok
Dee Dee: yeah you can but let me explain my theory
Dee Dee: :D
Dee Dee: so 1st. Variis dies and he is the cop
Dee Dee: i don't think that mafia's priority was killing one of the new guys
Dee Dee: so they may have peeked him
Dee Dee: and i think that this may have been suggested by one of the new guys max /zombe
Dee Dee: max supported larah's vote on blaze
Dee Dee: and then yesterday
Dee Dee: max' post sounded like
Dee Dee: "let's put all the attention on ultor and make him look bad"
Dee Dee: to try to protect sb
Dee Dee: sb that was mentioned / on the spotlight
Ultor: sb?
Dee Dee: and this is my theory
Dee Dee: somebody*
Ultor: ok
Dee Dee: and i suggested emziek and kat
Dee Dee: cuz six is the psychopath
Dee Dee: and i thought lawliet was village
Dee Dee: but hey it's just a theory xD
Ultor: why do u think lawliet is a village tho
Dee Dee: haven't you read the offline msgs? xD
Ultor: you seem to have trusted six's words blindly
Dee Dee: not blindly
Ultor: not assuming the fact that he could be lying
Dee Dee: yeah but he was certain of his death so i think it was a rather desperate act
Dee Dee: and like "screw the game"
Dee Dee: i do think he may be in contact with mafia now
Ultor: six is not that kind of person
Dee Dee: mainly because he claimed to emziek and i think he is mafia
Dee Dee: that's also why i want the fbi agent to kill six asap
Ultor: his role is mafia algined, the mafia contacted him at R1 and he revealed his peeks to them. By using that pm tactic, he wanted me to consume my protect on myself this round
Dee Dee: i think you should protect the sheriff if you are in contact with him
Dee Dee: but that's my opinion
Ultor: why?
Dee Dee: to keep him safe since he can block mafia kills
Ultor: i'd rather have him use his block on me
Ultor: since i cant save myself
Ultor: this orund
Ultor: round*
Dee Dee: you can't ? damn
Dee Dee: well i guess that works too
Ultor: I cannot protect the same person twice
Dee Dee: yeah
Dee Dee: yeah you guys need to support each other
Ultor: anyway dont you think Lawliet and Emizek are much more suspicious than max?
Ultor: I have this feeling that you want to kill max so badly
Dee Dee: emziek* xD
Ultor: xd
Dee Dee: i'd rather kill emziek tbh
Ultor: Lawliet is more suspicious than emziek
Ultor: he supported larah, used this pm thing, asked for claims
Dee Dee: don't you think that the mere fact of emziek being alive is suspicious enough? xD
Ultor: he is normally very careful
Ultor: that is true, he may aswell be mafia
Ultor: but we shouldn't just lynch someone based on no solid proof
Ultor: Also while I do believe that they are both mafia, the village should aim not to overpower the other mafia team by eliminating 1 team
Ultor: that is why I want you to vote Lawliet
Dee Dee: sorry phone i'm back
Dee Dee: aha
Ultor: wb
Dee Dee: so can i know what you think about team 1 / team 2?
Dee Dee: so that i can have a more clear idea
Ultor: there is no need for a villager to know that
Dee Dee: ok so according to you
Dee Dee: not overpower one mafia team
Dee Dee: we need to find sb on the team that killed larah
Dee Dee: yet you say lawliet supported larah
Dee Dee: that would make him her teammate?
Dee Dee: sorry i'm trying to understand
Ultor: I have a plan, I've already found 2 Team 2 mafias
Dee Dee: oh ok
Ultor: that plan you don't need to know :)
Dee Dee: sure
Ultor: could you place ur vote now then? :)
Dee Dee: yeah
Ultor: also who do u think is the sheriff?
Dee Dee: but i'm still not convinced about your lawliet larah reasoning
Dee Dee: tbh
Dee Dee: i don't know xD
Ultor: assume that I have information which you currently dont have
Ultor: after all, the cop did not die in vein
Dee Dee: well thank god he did not
Ultor: xD
Dee Dee: but still xD
Dee Dee: your last reasoning
Dee Dee: does not make sense to me
Dee Dee: i mean
Ultor: what last reasoning
Dee Dee: i get the idea of making both teams weak
Dee Dee: but if lawliet supported larah as you say, he should be in her team
Dee Dee: and lynching him you're making one of the mafia teams with 1 player and the other one with 3
Ultor: yeah I see where you coming from
Dee Dee: and if lawliet was in the other mafia team
Dee Dee: he didn't defend larah
Dee Dee: xD
Ultor: but remember that both teams have their godfather alive, they are able to stay alive even if shot or lynched
Ultor: this is why the village's priorty is to get rid of the god fathers
Dee Dee: and gun
Ultor: yeah that too
Dee Dee: but still
Dee Dee: my reasoning here stands xD
Ultor: maybe ur a gun too? this game? xd
Dee Dee: lol
Ultor: hehe
Dee Dee: nah, no gun here :D
Ultor: sure!
Dee Dee: do you suspect me? :P
Ultor: yes
Ultor: but I suspect lawliet, emziek and katcrusader more than you
Dee Dee: well i guess it won't help a lot, but if you want to use sb as bait, I offer myself :)
Dee Dee: yup
Ultor: oh well
Dee Dee: but well
Dee Dee: i think you and the sheriff if you haven't found each other, which i think you haven't
Dee Dee: cuz you wouldn't ask me who i think the sheriff is
Dee Dee: should get in touch asap
Dee Dee: and plan sth
Ultor: yes I haven't found him, but if its the person I think he is, someone is getting into some big trouble!!
Dee Dee: well, this round is very long so I think there's still time to find him and do sth :D
Ultor: yep!
Dee Dee: well idk if you want to comment sth else :)
Ultor: nah not really
Ultor: maybe later, but for now make sure u post ur vote against lawliet
Dee Dee: I will when i think thiings through
Ultor: so you still dont believ that I'm the doc then?
Dee Dee: I do believe you're the doc but your reasoning does not convince me
Ultor: you as a vilalger, my reasoning does not need to convince you
Ultor: this is because I posses information that you do not have. I am acting as a proxy for all villagers, relying information through
Ultor: a villagers job is to put complete trust into my actions
Ultor: unless ofc they were peeked by a cop, but he is dead
Dee Dee: My advise is for you to find the sheriff asap and make a plan with him
Dee Dee: but for now i need to think what you say
Dee Dee: since even if you are the doc
Dee Dee: you can make mistakes
Ultor: that is what im trying to do, yes. I might have found him already and im not telling you?
Dee Dee: and yeah you do need to convince people
Dee Dee: Could be
Ultor: how can someone make mistakes based on facts?
Dee Dee: all the lawliet larah thing is not a fact
Dee Dee: this game is not about facts but theories
Ultor: how do you know that I'm lynching him only based on that?
Dee Dee: and there's a flaw that i've pointed out that you have not cleared
Ultor: you are requesting valuable information from me, just like what a mafia would want
Dee Dee: lol
Dee Dee: i'm not requesting valuable information
Ultor: and a mafia would want to await instructions from their teammates before they may place a vote on them
Dee Dee: i'm just telling you to make soem sense
Dee Dee: some*
Ultor: as I said before, it doesnt need to make sense
Dee Dee: yeah i bet if you talk to mafia members that are not in lawliet's team, assuming he is mafia, they will happily follow you
Ultor: and who do u htink is better to lynch, based on 'theories' other than Lawliet?
Dee Dee: or maybe they have followed you
Dee Dee: that's what i want to think
Dee Dee: since we need to be careful, cuz tehre's 5 mafia, fbi agent and the psychopath
Dee Dee: and i'm pointing out lawliet's and larah's thing
Ultor: well if thats the case, do what you want. I'm just letting you know that your refusal to help the village is placing you into a very bad position
Dee Dee: cuz you claim to know other 2 mafias
Dee Dee: but the village has no shots :/
Ultor: has no shots?
Dee Dee: is there a village role that can shoot?
Ultor: what do you think the FBI does?
Dee Dee: shoot the psychopath xD
Ultor: only him? :)
Dee Dee: he has 1 bullet
Dee Dee: so well he can choose any person
Dee Dee: but he needs the psychopath dead
Ultor: ok
Dee Dee: so the only other choice for the village is to vote them out / wait for mafia to kill each other
Dee Dee: so this is why I asked
Ultor: Maybe. Or we can use the FBI shot on a mafia :
Ultor: :)
Dee Dee: he will do that if you can somehow assure the psychopath dies or he doesn't give a damn about winning ofc
Ultor: the psychopath can easily be killed
Ultor: anyway, you defending Lawliet and refusing to vote against him is extremely suspicious
Dee Dee: tbh, you haven't given any information out but now you're making more sense
Dee Dee: and well
Dee Dee: i'm suspicious to you regardless
Ultor: thats the thiing, you are not meant to get any information at all
Dee Dee: since i cannot be confirmed ^^
Dee Dee: i don't want names if that's what you think
Dee Dee: i don't need to know
Dee Dee: i just need to know doc is not on drugs
Ultor: and that's why if you wanted to thelp the village you need to trust my actions
Ultor: haha
Dee Dee: so i do deserve a braincell or two of reasoning
Dee Dee: now what you say about the fbi
Dee Dee: aligning with village
Dee Dee: does make it sound like we can get a mafia out at night
Dee Dee: so yeah
Ultor: so are you going to place ur vote then?
Dee Dee: yup
Ultor: cool :)
Dee Dee: I know I'm stubborn don't worry xD
Ultor: haha no problem
Dee Dee: voted
Ultor: thx!
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
User avatar
Max Masquerade
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:24 pm

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by Max Masquerade »

NEUTRAL wrote:
cPseudonym wrote:
HATER wrote: Hey Its Me Ur Sheriff -- Max Masquerade, for convincing Ultor he was the sheriff sucessfully enough to get all of Ultor's notes and information.
What notes and what information? I thought he was just voting randomly...
Max Masquerade wrote:
Ultor wrote:Villagers
------------------------------------------
Voro's poulo
Majin
katCrusader
Zombedextrous
Max Masquerade
cPseudonym
JTc
-------------------------------------------

Cop
----
Variis

Doc
----
Ultor

Sheriff
--------
Max Masquerade

FBI
----
Zombedextrous

Psycopath
---------
SiX

------------------------------------------------------------
Team 1
------------------------------------------------------------
Larah-- Gun
Blaze--Godfather
Emizek--Don
Team 2
------------------------------------------------------------
Donald Dump--Gun
Lawliet-- Godfather
Dee Dee-- Don
-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
Village
-------
Doc-- Protect Ultor
Sheriff-- Role Block Emizek
FBI-- Shoot Donald Dump
-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
Predicted actions at R3:
--------------------------
Mafia Team 1 Actions
-------------------------------------------------------------
Shoot-- Dee Dee or Shoot Max or random villager
-------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia Team 2 Actions
-------------------------------------------------------------
Shoot-- Ultor or Shoot Max
Gun shot-- Zombedextrous

Logs
------------------------------------------------------
cPseudonym
------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler!
Never tell your password to anyone.
Friday, November 25, 2016
cPseudonym: Hey, I will text you later. Have to go
Ultor: ok make sure u put ur vote on lawliet once ur back
cPseudonym: Hey
Ultor: wow you serious?
cPseudonym: Yes I am
cPseudonym: I have been analysing the whole situation since wednesday
cPseudonym: And it doesn't make any sense
Ultor: What if I told you that the one you voting to lynch actually has a ROLE
Ultor: ??
Ultor: I have information which you do not.
Ultor: Vote Lawliet and dont be convinced by Dee Dee
cPseudonym: Then include me instead of acting arrogant and acting like nobody else has any clue on whats going on
cPseudonym: Your vote on Lawliet doesn't make any sense
cPseudonym: I have tried to see it from your point of view
cPseudonym: But it simply doesn't make any sense
Ultor: weird thats exactly what dee dee said
cPseudonym: Lol
cPseudonym: I have information for you
cPseudonym: But at this point you wont like it
cPseudonym: And the possibility for you not believing me is rather high
Ultor: you are ruining the game if u are a villager cpseudonym
Ultor: you should vote on Lawliet
cPseudonym: You seem to be desperate to vote Lawliet, and I don't really see why. Your reasoning is based on nothing at all
cPseudonym: Other than your own theories, which is not backed up by any posts(none of the isolated posts you made backs it up)
Ultor: May reasoning does not need to make sense to a VILLAGER.
cPseudonym: At this point we are not just going to vote everyone, because YOU have a theory that doesn't make any sense
cPseudonym: You are harming the town
Ultor: you are harming the town by lynching zombedxtrous
Ultor: HE HAS A PR
cPseudonym: So that means he is either the FBI or Sheriff
cPseudonym: According to you at least
Ultor: Maybe.
cPseudonym: Explain why Variis got shot
cPseudonym: Are you kidding me?
Ultor: because he got peeked
cPseudonym: Ultor you are making a fool out of yourself now
cPseudonym: Why would a new player get peeked in R1?
Ultor: are you still going to argue with me after what I just said?
Ultor: are you still going to keep ur vote to Zombedextrous?
cPseudonym: I'm going to keep my vote on Zombe
Ultor: okay
cPseudonym: Especially after you told me he told you he has a PR
Ultor: so you are a mafia then?
cPseudonym: Also the fact that you ignore the fact that I say I have information for you, shows that you are not capable of leading a town to victory
cPseudonym: I'm gonna take over the lead from now on, even if you like it or not.
cPseudonym: I'm the Sheriff
cPseudonym: :)
Ultor: oh you are?
cPseudonym: Yes I am
Ultor: who did u roleblock at R1 and R2?
cPseudonym: R1 Emziek, based on that he is an experienced player and I had nothing to work from
cPseudonym: R2 Dee Dee, because I trust her. I know her very well, and I have been on skype with her. I protected her, because I wasn't sure about your role and you mentioned her and me together. I wasn't sure if you were going to lynch her, and that would be a waste
cPseudonym: Of course she is not 100% confirmed, but I trust her word
cPseudonym: Now that I claimed to you, and that you are not alone as a PR in the village I'd like if you included me in your information
cPseudonym: Aswell as Zombe
cPseudonym: Zombe's claim**
cPseudonym: Dang enter
Ultor: Nah
Ultor: Zombe might have and might have not claimed to me
Ultor: I said that he has a PR to convince you
cPseudonym: Well, it's up to you.
Ultor: I have mutliple Sheriff claims now, but I will still protect the other Sheriff, not you
cPseudonym: As you wish
cPseudonym: Can't guarantee I will keep you safe next round then.
Ultor: dont need that
cPseudonym: Probably not, I just had a tiny bit of hope that you had any idea of what you will start if you believe the other person
cPseudonym: My vote will remain the same no matter what you say
Ultor: actually, I know who to use the FBI shot on now
Ultor: thanks for that
cPseudonym: Go ahead
cPseudonym: I couldn't care less
cPseudonym: You are the one people will blame
cPseudonym: But hey
Ultor: not really
cPseudonym: Everybody knows you doesn't make any sense
cPseudonym: xD
Ultor: will see about that XD
cPseudonym: I'll suggest you to be less naive and stop making these none-saying posts
Ultor: I suggest you stop following Dee Dee if u were a villager and listen to me
cPseudonym: I'm not following anything Dee Dee is saying.
cPseudonym: Thats again a theory of yours
cPseudonym: And as I already said, you are not capable of leading the town to victory
Ultor: coming from a mafia, thats a very vague statment to say lol
cPseudonym: Pulling the mafia card again
cPseudonym: You are the one messing up and making a fool out of yourself. Use the FBI shot on me
cPseudonym: Idc
cPseudonym: :P
Ultor: what other card is there refusing and claiming to the doctor at the last round?
Ultor: lol
cPseudonym: "last round"
cPseudonym: xD
Ultor: I will use FBI shot on you, that will happen
Ultor: you are the best target
Ultor: since u are probably a godfather
cPseudonym: Go ahead xD
Ultor: :)
cPseudonym: I hope you know what you are doing :)
Ultor: I know exactly what i am doing
cPseudonym: Selfish acts and an arrogant attitude
cPseudonym: Good luck
Ultor: ok
Ultor: you too
cPseudonym: Also keep in mind that the Sheriff role is more powerful than the doc role :P
cPseudonym: Especially since you decided to screw up by revealing your role
Ultor: not really
cPseudonym: I thought you were just a bit experienced in this game, but okay xD
Ultor: coming from someone who just started playing these games, lol
cPseudonym: Yet I seem to have a better idea on what is going on than you
cPseudonym: But fair enough
Ultor: ofcourse you do
cPseudonym: I respect your decision
cPseudonym: ^^
Ultor: yea good luck surviving next round
cPseudonym: Thanks :D
Ultor: :)
Ultor: so who are you going to roleblock this round?
cPseudonym: I thought of roleblocking you, but since you are not believing me
cPseudonym: I'm trying to rethink the situation
Ultor: nah you should roleblock me
Ultor: its good!
cPseudonym: So first telling me that you will shoot me with the FBI's shot
cPseudonym: And now telling me to roleblock you?
Ultor: so you are telling me that you wont protect the doctor as a Sheriff?
cPseudonym: Do you even know what you want?
Ultor: Lol
Ultor: I will shoot you with the fbi shot
cPseudonym: I'm telling you that I don't think you are capable of leading the town to victory alone
Ultor: but u can protect me still
Ultor: wait so you would rather have 2 village PRs dead?
Ultor: I cant protect myself twice in a row
cPseudonym: If I'm to roleblock you, it will require some informations about you
cPseudonym: And from the claims you got
cPseudonym: You said you were safe before?
Ultor: which claims?
cPseudonym: You are claiming to know who the FBI agent is
cPseudonym: And also the sheriff
Ultor: i have 2 fbi claims
Ultor: and 2 sheriff claims
Ultor: I will use my protect on the other sheriff while u roleblock me if u are the real one
Ultor: then i shoot u with FBI to see who the real sheriff is
cPseudonym: Yeah, thats not going to happen since I don't benefit anything from it xD
Ultor: if u die, it means i lynch the other claimed sheriff
cPseudonym: So you will lynch the other sheriff now?
cPseudonym: xDDDDDD
Ultor: its not about how u will benefit from it, its about how the villager will benefit from it
Ultor: if u are the real sheriff and u die
Ultor: yeah lol
cPseudonym: Count the amount of players left
Ultor: 14
cPseudonym: Yeah, and there is a possibility of 5 people dying this round
Ultor: LOL
Ultor: where did u get that from
Ultor: hahahah
cPseudonym: Simple math
cPseudonym: There is 1 gun left
Ultor: show me
cPseudonym: 2 mafia teams where each have one night kill
cPseudonym: The lynch
cPseudonym: And the FBI shot
cPseudonym: = 5
cPseudonym: Do the math and stop acting stupid
Ultor: LOL
Ultor: The lynch = mafia dead, the 2 night shots, protected the other real sheriff, not you, the gun is roleblocked
Ultor: and fbi shot on u
Ultor: rip
cPseudonym: As I said there is a possibility for 5 kills to happen
cPseudonym: If your theory about Lawliet is wrong
cPseudonym: The possibility is there
Ultor: sure
Ultor: but its not wrong
cPseudonym: Arrogant xD
Ultor: :))
Ultor: did u know if u role block the person who sends the mafia actions
Ultor: you can roleblock the night shot???
cPseudonym: I know my role, yes
Ultor: you sure?
cPseudonym: But it wouldn't make any sense in this case if I was going to roleblock you
Ultor: what i just said was a lie lol
Ultor: you cant do that as a sheriff LOL
cPseudonym: It's the truth though. One of the mafias is going to perform the night kill for the entire mafia team
Ultor: its not
cPseudonym: Thats how it works
cPseudonym: xD
Ultor: you just got owned lol
cPseudonym: Nobody got owned xD
cPseudonym: Also - Since Max just voted
cPseudonym: I want to ask you a question about Variis
Ultor: why should i answer a question to a mafia lol
Ultor: I will just keep telling you lies
cPseudonym: Do whatever you want
Ultor: :))))
cPseudonym: At this point I'm starting to doubt you are the doc
Ultor: but there is 1 lie
cPseudonym: xD
Ultor: you are getting shot by the FBI!
Ultor: rhymes!
cPseudonym: I would like if you would point out the lie
cPseudonym: Since I haven't lied yet
cPseudonym: Apart from claiming villager 2 days ago to you
cPseudonym: Based on the thing I have said mulitple times now
cPseudonym: That I doubt that you are capable of leading the town to victory
Ultor: yeah whatever man
Ultor: if u want to prove me wrong
Ultor: role block me
cPseudonym: Well good luck playing and winning with only 1 PR :P
Ultor: that is the best thing for the vilalge
cPseudonym: Lol?
Ultor: yeah good luck
cPseudonym: That wouldn't prove anything to you
Ultor: it would get a mafia killed lol
cPseudonym: You are getting the sheriff killed
cPseudonym: Thats whats harming the town
cPseudonym: Starting to doubt that you are even playing to win xD
Ultor: Yeah but we still have 2 villagers, 1 with PR who are able to survive twice
Ultor: why am i still speaking to a mafia lol
Ultor: so are u in team 1 or 2?
Ultor: are u with lawliet and dee dee?
Ultor: or Emziek and blaze?
cPseudonym: xDDDDD
Ultor: which one?
cPseudonym: None of them
cPseudonym: I just told you I'm the sheriff
Ultor: so thats dee dee and lawliet
Ultor: perfect!
cPseudonym: But you are not listening :P
Ultor: you are the one not listening by not voting Lawliet lol
cPseudonym: You still haven't convinced me
cPseudonym: Think about it Ultor
cPseudonym: The ones who are easiest to convince
cPseudonym: And contacted you first?
cPseudonym: Mafia move
Ultor: if u were a villager you would have been convinced by now lol
cPseudonym: It's obvious :P
cPseudonym: As I said
cPseudonym: I'm the sheriff
Ultor: whatever
Ultor: gl surviing
Ultor: surviving*
cPseudonym: And I'm telling you that your theory is based on nothing at all
cPseudonym: Good luck winning with only 1 PR inside the town :P
Ultor: thx!
cPseudonym: Will text you when I die then
cPseudonym: :P
Ultor: sure
Ultor: would be funny if u were the gun
Ultor: coz u just fucked up ur whole team
cPseudonym: Sure xD

Blaze
----------------------------------------
Spoiler!
Never tell your password to anyone.
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Blaze: hi
Blaze: Can i ask u something
Blaze: Why isnt anyone votingsix
Blaze: Obv neu/mafia is obv
Ultor: because he will probably be shot by FBI
Ultor: unless you are the FBI and u want to claim to me?
Blaze: He may be the fbi agent?
Ultor: well first of all, what do u think of my doc claim
Ultor: do u believe it?
Blaze: Wel
Blaze: Its seems 90%
Ultor: so you believe it then?
Blaze: But even SiX 2 games ago played really hardcore
Blaze: And was still mafia
Blaze: But there is no one better to trust so far
Ultor: ok good
Ultor: so what is ur role?
Blaze: Im claiming villager
Blaze: Even if I am one of the neutrals
Ultor: ok
Blaze: Im not claimingwhich i am
Ultor: why not?
Blaze: Cause if i am, i rather keep mafia and villager confused
Ultor: that is stupid
Ultor: sounds like a mafia to me
Blaze: Then vote me lol
Ultor: I will make sure you are on the suspects list
Blaze: Ya do so
Blaze: But i think ive given enough information to you
Blaze: But feel free to ask anything
Ultor: but if u really are the FBI agent
Ultor: you need to get ur shit together
Blaze: Chill
Ultor: You shouldnt use the shot on SiX
Ultor: we can always lynch six whenever we waint
Ultor: probably next round
Ultor: our objective should be to shoot the godfather and gun of mafia
Blaze: Ok so ill do this
Blaze: But i hope u dont talk around
Blaze: I am
Blaze: The fbi agent
Ultor: if u really are
Blaze: I can tell u my peeks if u wqnt me 2
Ultor: why the fuck did u post that post
Blaze: Which one?
Ultor: Blaze wrote:
ugh if someone wants to talk then write on steam

pls just kill SiX
[Vote SiX]

Looks like we found ourselves the FBI agent
Ultor: emizek replied
Blaze: Emziek isnt for sure
Ultor: and who are ur 2 peeks then?
Blaze: Emziek is obv mafia lol
Blaze: Larah and unownist
Ultor: what about R0 peek
Ultor: we are in R2 u know
Ultor: you should have 3 peeks
Blaze: I forgot lol
Blaze: Im in dubai
Blaze: Thats why,
Ultor: can u check your pm then
Blaze: Yea sure
Ultor: thx
Blaze: Whats with my pms?
Ultor: the peek pm
Blaze: Yea
Blaze: Ive seen them
Ultor: what is ur R2 peek
Ultor: R0, R1, and R2 in order
Blaze: Larah was my r2 peek
Blaze: But she died
Blaze: R0 no pne
Blaze: R1 unownist
Ultor: no pm?
Blaze: Ofc there are pms!??
Blaze: But what the fuxk are u asking for
Ultor: When you peek someone
Ultor: you get a pm from host
Blaze: Yes the pm comes back
Blaze: Want to kow the results?
Ultor: sure
Blaze: Unownist came as normal villager, and larah as mafia un
Ultor: so you have no R0 peek?
Blaze: NO DUDE
Blaze: I FORGOT
Ultor: well Blaze
Ultor: let me tell you something
Ultor: FBI CANT PEEK
Ultor: Wins if at the end of the game, he is still alive and the psychopath is dead. Once per game may shoot a player of his choice. Will survive any one action that would otherwise kill him. Is seen as "evil" to the Cop.
Blaze: Fk
Ultor: so what are you then
Ultor: which mafia
Blaze: Isnt it obv?
Ultor: no?
Blaze: U got to vote me out
Ultor: Nah id rather shoot you
Blaze: shot me?
Blaze: Ugh
Blaze: Ultor
Ultor: with the real FBI
Ultor: :)
Blaze: I think u screwed up 2
Ultor: how so
Blaze: Nvm
Blaze: Just play on
Blaze: W/e
Blaze: Cya
Ultor: cya
Dee Dee
--------------------------------------
Spoiler!
Never tell your password to anyone.
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Ultor: haven u talked to lawliet?
Dee Dee: no i haven't
Dee Dee: not at all
Ultor: how does he know about "I've been told that Variis(cop), Max and Zombed are irl friends."
Dee Dee: not by me I can assure you that
Dee Dee: hater? numble?
Dee Dee: do you want me to ask numble about that?
Ultor: nah
Dee Dee: I've unvoted, since the more I think (by reading your posts) the less convinced I am
Ultor: you mean the more you talk to Lawliet, the more he convinced you?
Ultor: you told me that you didnt talk to him
Dee Dee: Lol?
Ultor: He said he spoke to you
Dee Dee: I haven't talked to him until after the post
Ultor: why are you lying to me
Dee Dee: i made voting you
Dee Dee: voting you no
Dee Dee: voting lawliet*
Dee Dee: 12:20 - Lawliet: yo get off me gril xd
12:20 - Dee Dee: hahahahahah
Dee Dee: look at the time
Ultor: mind showing me the whole chatlog then?
Dee Dee: sure
Dee Dee: 12:20 - Lawliet: yo get off me gril xd
12:20 - Dee Dee: hahahahahah
12:20 - Dee Dee: i'm not convinced about voting you tbh
12:21 - Dee Dee: and I'm way more suspicious about emziek and max xD
12:21 - Lawliet: same here
12:21 - Dee Dee: 12:16 - Ultor: haven u talked to lawliet?
12:16 - Dee Dee: no i haven't
12:16 - Dee Dee: not at all
12:17 - Ultor: how does he know about "I've been told that Variis(cop), Max and Zombed are irl friends."
12:17 - Dee Dee: not by me I can assure you that
12:17 - Dee Dee: hater? numble?
12:17 - Dee Dee: do you want me to ask numble about that?
12:17 - Ultor: nah
12:21 - Lawliet: didnt think emz would agree with ultor
12:21 - Dee Dee: cuz 30' earlier i've told ultor teh same thing about max and zombe xD
12:21 - Dee Dee: emziek has voted you already?
12:22 - Lawliet: ye before you did
12:22 - Dee Dee: oh true
12:23 - Dee Dee: see? ultor does not make any sense
12:23 - Dee Dee: there's a part of the conversation where he is trying to frame you
12:23 - Dee Dee: saying that you defended larah
12:23 - Dee Dee: assuming you're in the same team as larah
12:24 - Dee Dee: and then adds that we should not kill 1 mafia team and overpower the other
12:24 - Lawliet: funny thing is Tweekz had like ~5 vote on him at the time
12:24 - Lawliet: I was against the reason
12:24 - Dee Dee: so i told him how the fuck are you going to do that if you're already killing 2 members of 1 and 0 from the other
12:24 - Lawliet: not the vote
12:24 - Dee Dee: yeah
12:24 - Dee Dee: meh it's ultor
12:24 - Dee Dee: he doesn't make sense
12:26 - Dee Dee: I just hope he makes more sense when the sheriff speaks with him xD
12:26 - Dee Dee: but i doubt it
Ultor: did u not skip anyhting before the line "12:20 - Lawliet: yo get off me gril xd
"
Dee Dee: that's how the conversation started
Dee Dee: Never tell your password to anyone.
12:20 - Lawliet: yo get off me gril xd
Dee Dee: ^^
Dee Dee: so yeah that's the whole conversation with lawliet
Dee Dee: and i'm actually isolating your posts
Dee Dee: the one about emziek, larah, lawliet
Dee Dee: team 1 team 2
Dee Dee: and the reactions of the players don't make sense
Dee Dee: it just doesn't add up, Ultor
Ultor: ok ^^
and
Spoiler!
Never tell your password to anyone.
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Ultor: anyway I need to make sure that you understand Lawliet is in no place to be a confirmed villager
Ultor: as a matter of fact, he is a mafia
Ultor: this is because you cannot trust the words of a mafia aligned role, SiX's words, based on nothing at all
Ultor: why on earth would you believe SiX?
Ultor: I am the Doctor, you should co-operate with me and I should be the only person you should trust right now (if you are a villager :))
Dee Dee: Hello xD
Dee Dee: I'm reading the posts now
Dee Dee: Okay after Hater cleared the situation I do believe you are the Doc
Dee Dee: I kinda believed it before as well but the whole PM thingy made me confused
Dee Dee: I want to believe SiX' acted like that because he was certain of his death
Dee Dee: the most probable possibility for lawliet to be mafia is if his team according to you, team 1, peeked six
Dee Dee: in R1
Dee Dee: because it was not possible for six to have a mafia peek if you were peeked
Dee Dee: which you were
Dee Dee: Since SiX peeked you, you are necessarily his R1 peek
Dee Dee: and the R0 peek a normal villager with no modifiers
Dee Dee: so Lawliet's team had to learn about SiX either by peeking him or SiX claiming to sb
Dee Dee: SiX claimed to Emziek though
Dee Dee: ^ who I also suspect
Dee Dee: and also that max guy
Dee Dee: and I suspect Max (before I suspected both Max and Zombedextrous equally) because they are friends IRL with Variis
Dee Dee: also Max supported larah's vote on blaze (who could be mafia why not) and yesterday defended people in your post: six, lawliet, emziek, kat
Ultor: hey
Dee Dee: Hello
Ultor: okay so whats ur role then
Dee Dee: villager
Ultor: okay
Ultor: have u spoken to anyone else
Dee Dee: nah, just commented the game with patrick sometimes ^^
Ultor: but patrick did mention that you guys talked to each other on skype :P
Dee Dee: that is correct
Dee Dee: it's easier to read the other person :D
Ultor: and what do u think of patrick
Dee Dee: I'm pretty sure he is village
Ultor: what about donald dump
Dee Dee: not sure about him tbh
Dee Dee: could be in all the roles
Dee Dee: but not being very active makes him suspicious
Ultor: yeah i think so too
Ultor: as for varis, zombede and max
Ultor: how do u know they are friends
Ultor: in rl
Dee Dee: numble told me before the game started :)
Dee Dee: and well numble and hater talk
Dee Dee: in case you are wondering how numble knows
Dee Dee: xD
Ultor: oh
Ultor: interesting
Dee Dee: so that's why i think either max/zombe or maybe both
Dee Dee: are mafia
Dee Dee: but i'm more convinced about max right now :)
Ultor: whys that
Dee Dee: 1st for the sole reason that variis died rather early
Dee Dee: and i think that if they are friends, they will pay more attention to each other
Ultor: i dont see the relation between varis death and max
Dee Dee: also max supported larah voting blaze
Ultor: i can also say that to u and patrick :)
Dee Dee: let me explain my theory
Ultor: ok
Dee Dee: yeah you can but let me explain my theory
Dee Dee: :D
Dee Dee: so 1st. Variis dies and he is the cop
Dee Dee: i don't think that mafia's priority was killing one of the new guys
Dee Dee: so they may have peeked him
Dee Dee: and i think that this may have been suggested by one of the new guys max /zombe
Dee Dee: max supported larah's vote on blaze
Dee Dee: and then yesterday
Dee Dee: max' post sounded like
Dee Dee: "let's put all the attention on ultor and make him look bad"
Dee Dee: to try to protect sb
Dee Dee: sb that was mentioned / on the spotlight
Ultor: sb?
Dee Dee: and this is my theory
Dee Dee: somebody*
Ultor: ok
Dee Dee: and i suggested emziek and kat
Dee Dee: cuz six is the psychopath
Dee Dee: and i thought lawliet was village
Dee Dee: but hey it's just a theory xD
Ultor: why do u think lawliet is a village tho
Dee Dee: haven't you read the offline msgs? xD
Ultor: you seem to have trusted six's words blindly
Dee Dee: not blindly
Ultor: not assuming the fact that he could be lying
Dee Dee: yeah but he was certain of his death so i think it was a rather desperate act
Dee Dee: and like "screw the game"
Dee Dee: i do think he may be in contact with mafia now
Ultor: six is not that kind of person
Dee Dee: mainly because he claimed to emziek and i think he is mafia
Dee Dee: that's also why i want the fbi agent to kill six asap
Ultor: his role is mafia algined, the mafia contacted him at R1 and he revealed his peeks to them. By using that pm tactic, he wanted me to consume my protect on myself this round
Dee Dee: i think you should protect the sheriff if you are in contact with him
Dee Dee: but that's my opinion
Ultor: why?
Dee Dee: to keep him safe since he can block mafia kills
Ultor: i'd rather have him use his block on me
Ultor: since i cant save myself
Ultor: this orund
Ultor: round*
Dee Dee: you can't ? damn
Dee Dee: well i guess that works too
Ultor: I cannot protect the same person twice
Dee Dee: yeah
Dee Dee: yeah you guys need to support each other
Ultor: anyway dont you think Lawliet and Emizek are much more suspicious than max?
Ultor: I have this feeling that you want to kill max so badly
Dee Dee: emziek* xD
Ultor: xd
Dee Dee: i'd rather kill emziek tbh
Ultor: Lawliet is more suspicious than emziek
Ultor: he supported larah, used this pm thing, asked for claims
Dee Dee: don't you think that the mere fact of emziek being alive is suspicious enough? xD
Ultor: he is normally very careful
Ultor: that is true, he may aswell be mafia
Ultor: but we shouldn't just lynch someone based on no solid proof
Ultor: Also while I do believe that they are both mafia, the village should aim not to overpower the other mafia team by eliminating 1 team
Ultor: that is why I want you to vote Lawliet
Dee Dee: sorry phone i'm back
Dee Dee: aha
Ultor: wb
Dee Dee: so can i know what you think about team 1 / team 2?
Dee Dee: so that i can have a more clear idea
Ultor: there is no need for a villager to know that
Dee Dee: ok so according to you
Dee Dee: not overpower one mafia team
Dee Dee: we need to find sb on the team that killed larah
Dee Dee: yet you say lawliet supported larah
Dee Dee: that would make him her teammate?
Dee Dee: sorry i'm trying to understand
Ultor: I have a plan, I've already found 2 Team 2 mafias
Dee Dee: oh ok
Ultor: that plan you don't need to know :)
Dee Dee: sure
Ultor: could you place ur vote now then? :)
Dee Dee: yeah
Ultor: also who do u think is the sheriff?
Dee Dee: but i'm still not convinced about your lawliet larah reasoning
Dee Dee: tbh
Dee Dee: i don't know xD
Ultor: assume that I have information which you currently dont have
Ultor: after all, the cop did not die in vein
Dee Dee: well thank god he did not
Ultor: xD
Dee Dee: but still xD
Dee Dee: your last reasoning
Dee Dee: does not make sense to me
Dee Dee: i mean
Ultor: what last reasoning
Dee Dee: i get the idea of making both teams weak
Dee Dee: but if lawliet supported larah as you say, he should be in her team
Dee Dee: and lynching him you're making one of the mafia teams with 1 player and the other one with 3
Ultor: yeah I see where you coming from
Dee Dee: and if lawliet was in the other mafia team
Dee Dee: he didn't defend larah
Dee Dee: xD
Ultor: but remember that both teams have their godfather alive, they are able to stay alive even if shot or lynched
Ultor: this is why the village's priorty is to get rid of the god fathers
Dee Dee: and gun
Ultor: yeah that too
Dee Dee: but still
Dee Dee: my reasoning here stands xD
Ultor: maybe ur a gun too? this game? xd
Dee Dee: lol
Ultor: hehe
Dee Dee: nah, no gun here :D
Ultor: sure!
Dee Dee: do you suspect me? :P
Ultor: yes
Ultor: but I suspect lawliet, emziek and katcrusader more than you
Dee Dee: well i guess it won't help a lot, but if you want to use sb as bait, I offer myself :)
Dee Dee: yup
Ultor: oh well
Dee Dee: but well
Dee Dee: i think you and the sheriff if you haven't found each other, which i think you haven't
Dee Dee: cuz you wouldn't ask me who i think the sheriff is
Dee Dee: should get in touch asap
Dee Dee: and plan sth
Ultor: yes I haven't found him, but if its the person I think he is, someone is getting into some big trouble!!
Dee Dee: well, this round is very long so I think there's still time to find him and do sth :D
Ultor: yep!
Dee Dee: well idk if you want to comment sth else :)
Ultor: nah not really
Ultor: maybe later, but for now make sure u post ur vote against lawliet
Dee Dee: I will when i think thiings through
Ultor: so you still dont believ that I'm the doc then?
Dee Dee: I do believe you're the doc but your reasoning does not convince me
Ultor: you as a vilalger, my reasoning does not need to convince you
Ultor: this is because I posses information that you do not have. I am acting as a proxy for all villagers, relying information through
Ultor: a villagers job is to put complete trust into my actions
Ultor: unless ofc they were peeked by a cop, but he is dead
Dee Dee: My advise is for you to find the sheriff asap and make a plan with him
Dee Dee: but for now i need to think what you say
Dee Dee: since even if you are the doc
Dee Dee: you can make mistakes
Ultor: that is what im trying to do, yes. I might have found him already and im not telling you?
Dee Dee: and yeah you do need to convince people
Dee Dee: Could be
Ultor: how can someone make mistakes based on facts?
Dee Dee: all the lawliet larah thing is not a fact
Dee Dee: this game is not about facts but theories
Ultor: how do you know that I'm lynching him only based on that?
Dee Dee: and there's a flaw that i've pointed out that you have not cleared
Ultor: you are requesting valuable information from me, just like what a mafia would want
Dee Dee: lol
Dee Dee: i'm not requesting valuable information
Ultor: and a mafia would want to await instructions from their teammates before they may place a vote on them
Dee Dee: i'm just telling you to make soem sense
Dee Dee: some*
Ultor: as I said before, it doesnt need to make sense
Dee Dee: yeah i bet if you talk to mafia members that are not in lawliet's team, assuming he is mafia, they will happily follow you
Ultor: and who do u htink is better to lynch, based on 'theories' other than Lawliet?
Dee Dee: or maybe they have followed you
Dee Dee: that's what i want to think
Dee Dee: since we need to be careful, cuz tehre's 5 mafia, fbi agent and the psychopath
Dee Dee: and i'm pointing out lawliet's and larah's thing
Ultor: well if thats the case, do what you want. I'm just letting you know that your refusal to help the village is placing you into a very bad position
Dee Dee: cuz you claim to know other 2 mafias
Dee Dee: but the village has no shots :/
Ultor: has no shots?
Dee Dee: is there a village role that can shoot?
Ultor: what do you think the FBI does?
Dee Dee: shoot the psychopath xD
Ultor: only him? :)
Dee Dee: he has 1 bullet
Dee Dee: so well he can choose any person
Dee Dee: but he needs the psychopath dead
Ultor: ok
Dee Dee: so the only other choice for the village is to vote them out / wait for mafia to kill each other
Dee Dee: so this is why I asked
Ultor: Maybe. Or we can use the FBI shot on a mafia :
Ultor: :)
Dee Dee: he will do that if you can somehow assure the psychopath dies or he doesn't give a damn about winning ofc
Ultor: the psychopath can easily be killed
Ultor: anyway, you defending Lawliet and refusing to vote against him is extremely suspicious
Dee Dee: tbh, you haven't given any information out but now you're making more sense
Dee Dee: and well
Dee Dee: i'm suspicious to you regardless
Ultor: thats the thiing, you are not meant to get any information at all
Dee Dee: since i cannot be confirmed ^^
Dee Dee: i don't want names if that's what you think
Dee Dee: i don't need to know
Dee Dee: i just need to know doc is not on drugs
Ultor: and that's why if you wanted to thelp the village you need to trust my actions
Ultor: haha
Dee Dee: so i do deserve a braincell or two of reasoning
Dee Dee: now what you say about the fbi
Dee Dee: aligning with village
Dee Dee: does make it sound like we can get a mafia out at night
Dee Dee: so yeah
Ultor: so are you going to place ur vote then?
Dee Dee: yup
Ultor: cool :)
Dee Dee: I know I'm stubborn don't worry xD
Ultor: haha no problem
Dee Dee: voted
Ultor: thx!
The kek-iest of kek's :trollface:
User avatar
Blaze
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: In Your Toilet

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by Blaze »

Shoutout to zombedextrous that dosent understand his wincon is to win with mafia AND THEREFOR NOT VOTE ME OUT WHEN I TELL HIM IM MAFIA
Image
User avatar
Emziek
Posts: 4922
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by Emziek »

HAPPINESS wrote:Shoutout to zombedextrous that dosent understand his wincon is to win with mafia AND THEREFOR NOT VOTE ME OUT WHEN I TELL HIM IM MAFIA
wut? FBI agent is essentially a survivor. He could win with any team except the Psychopath.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
               Image
Image
User avatar
Blaze
Posts: 4686
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: In Your Toilet

Re: Mafia XXXIII: Power Struggle (Redux)

Post by Blaze »

NEUTRAL wrote:
HAPPINESS wrote:Shoutout to zombedextrous that dosent understand his wincon is to win with mafia AND THEREFOR NOT VOTE ME OUT WHEN I TELL HIM IM MAFIA
wut? FBI agent is essentially a survivor. He could win with any team except the Psychopath.
nvm
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”