View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:40 pm



Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 32  Next
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#46 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Blaze wrote:
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck


Maki is one of the mafias.

Makis way of acting stupid "I dont even remember i was in the game" bullshit wont help him this time! My theory begun a while ago while he was inactive and said [In]. Hater saw the opportunity to make this game, as we all know hater. He usually says he uses "Random.org" as the page is called but when he isnt happy with the results he just gives the role to someone else. And usually when giving out roles to the people he usually like to give most to the people he thinks will play the role well and make it work to make the game work interesting. Therefor Maki is one of the alternatives. But you would still ask "How does this make sense Blaze? He could have given it to you, Rainboy or anyone else". We need to not forget Hater is a troll and usually LIES. You could even think he is playing around us and gives the good roles to the worse people? Hater would never do this cause he ALWAYS wants his game to be a success.

Now of all the targets in the game that usually turn out to be bad people (like Toon, SiX or Emziek), Maki is one of the biggest suspects in this game. Having a lot of game memory of last games with Hater and history with Maki in the other games, it is proven that out of 16 games Maki was a special role in 11 out of those (taking out the games where everyone gets a special role) he got a special role!! This further proves the point of the possibility of Maki having a meaningful role! But why is his role a bad one and not a good one?

Lets do some calculations.
11 out of 16 times he have gotten a role, 7 out of those 11 have been bad. Over 64% of the time he have gotten a role have been someone not in the villagers favor. 14 players and 9 roles which means its a 64% chance for him to get a role. 5 out of 9 roles are bad for team villager and each role have a have 11,111..% chance. By approximately 55,555% chance of him having a bad role, the odds are WITH us there. Since its a 0,62 * 0,55 Chance of him having a bad role it is a 35% chance he is not a villager. In each game he ever had a bad role where he typed before round 2 it was 6 OUT OF 7 times unlike the times he had a good role which was 5 times where he typed only ONCE OUT OF 5 times before the first round which is highly in our favor.

By my facts and beliefs, I would recommend we take out Maki first.

LMFAO dat analisyse, Hater where's the bot, I understood jackshit of what he said.

EDIT: Also Rainboy isn't in this game, Blaze. Epic fail.

_________________
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break


Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:02 pm
Profile
Friend of the Community

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 59 times
#47 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
cba to reply to this gibberish but I'm just going to say I called I might out and then just forgot I was signed up, if not for getting a PM while checking admin pvt, I wouldn't have noticed

proof viewtopic.php?p=481036#p481036

Dee Dee wrote:
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck

dat memory


dude, uni life messes me up pretty good lately, you don't even know

jesus christ i actually read your gibberish, what are those crappy statistics, it makes my heart bleed.

FYI: yes, sometimes HATER doesn't 100% randomize roles, I doubt that's the case in a newbie game w/ rewards though. And yeah, he did once or twice give me roles to balance iirc

_________________
Image


Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#48 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Maki wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck

dat memory


dude it's a she Maki, uni life messes me up pretty good lately, you don't even know she probably knows too, I'm pretty sure.

jesus christ i actually read your gibberish, what are those crappy statistics, it makes my heart bleed.

FYI: yes, sometimes HATER doesn't 100% randomize roles, I doubt that's the case in a newbie game w/ rewards though. And yeah, he did once or twice give me roles to balance iirc


Hater did say that if anyone wanted proof that teh roles were random he'd give it at the end of the game. So let's just roll on the game already.

_________________
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break


Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:46 pm
Profile
#49 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Maki wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck

dat memory


dude it's a she Maki, uni life messes me up pretty good lately, you don't even know she probably knows too, I'm pretty sure.




Yeah, Numble, I didn't get to experience the "life" part in "uni life" until last year xD But it's fine, good luck with that, Maki!


Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:27 pm
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 46 times
#50 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
are you serious blaze

_________________
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members


Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 22 times
#51 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
At this point, kontra hating his role which presents the fact hes bluffing and hes Mafia ~ Blaze 2k16

_________________
Image

Image

Image


Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 70 times
#52 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
In 100% open games (such as this one), especially when there is a prize at stake, I always randomize roles.

I have not moved any players due to balance issues -- the list that random.org gave me was the order in which roles were assigned, period.

_________________
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage


Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:12 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm
Location: Beach City
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 11 times
#53 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SweedyGonzales wrote:
I am a villager.
Love me.
Thank you for your time.
Sweedy.
~glomps~<3

Blaze wrote:
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck


Maki is one of the mafias.

Makis way of acting stupid "I dont even remember i was in the game" bullshit wont help him this time! My theory begun a while ago while he was inactive and said [In]. Hater saw the opportunity to make this game, as we all know hater. He usually says he uses "Random.org" as the page is called but when he isnt happy with the results he just gives the role to someone else. And usually when giving out roles to the people he usually like to give most to the people he thinks will play the role well and make it work to make the game work interesting. Therefor Maki is one of the alternatives. But you would still ask "How does this make sense Blaze? He could have given it to you, Rainboy or anyone else". We need to not forget Hater is a troll and usually LIES. You could even think he is playing around us and gives the good roles to the worse people? Hater would never do this cause he ALWAYS wants his game to be a success.

Now of all the targets in the game that usually turn out to be bad people (like Toon, SiX or Emziek), Maki is one of the biggest suspects in this game. Having a lot of game memory of last games with Hater and history with Maki in the other games, it is proven that out of 16 games Maki was a special role in 11 out of those (taking out the games where everyone gets a special role) he got a special role!! This further proves the point of the possibility of Maki having a meaningful role! But why is his role a bad one and not a good one?

Lets do some calculations.
11 out of 16 times he have gotten a role, 7 out of those 11 have been bad. Over 64% of the time he have gotten a role have been someone not in the villagers favor. 14 players and 9 roles which means its a 64% chance for him to get a role. 5 out of 9 roles are bad for team villager and each role have a have 11,111..% chance. By approximately 55,555% chance of him having a bad role, the odds are WITH us there. Since its a 0,62 * 0,55 Chance of him having a bad role it is a 35% chance he is not a villager. In each game he ever had a bad role where he typed before round 2 it was 6 OUT OF 7 times unlike the times he had a good role which was 5 times where he typed only ONCE OUT OF 5 times before the first round which is highly in our favor.

By my facts and beliefs, I would recommend we take out Maki first.
What even is that o.O
Alright, first of all you're assuming Maki has a power role. Using your statistics, Maki is only evil 7/16ths of the time, so basically a coin flip. Admittedly higher than average, but I don't think it's cause for alarm tbh. As long as Hater didn't fuck with the roles though, Maki only had a 1/3rd chance of being evil in this game. Your most compelling argument is his early game activity, but you're missing the results for when he's just a normal vanillager.
Moar data pl0x :D

Dee Dee wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Maki wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck

dat memory


dude it's a she Maki, uni life messes me up pretty good lately, you don't even know she probably knows too, I'm pretty sure.




Yeah, Numble, I didn't get to experience the "life" part in "uni life" until last year xD But it's fine, good luck with that, Maki!
Am I the only one who uses dude as a gender-neutral term? t.t
ALSO YOUR POTATO IS ADORABLE :DDD

_________________
Image


Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 49 times
#54 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
oi I'm innocent love me plox


Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 23 times
#55 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote Emziek] (not day)

_________________
<.<


Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 70 times
#56 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
JTc wrote:
[Vote Emziek]

R0 isn't over yet. Can't vote until R1.

_________________
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage


Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:22 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 23 times
#57 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
HATER wrote:
JTc wrote:
[Vote Emziek]

R0 isn't over yet. Can't vote until R1.

Sorry, im new

_________________
<.<


Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm
Location: Behind you.
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 70 times
#58 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Emziek stabbed
Emziek Hospitalized
Numble Shot
Numble Hospitalized


Round 0 has ended.

Round 1 has begun. You may vote and send in actions.
Round 1 will end Saturday, October 8th, at 23:59:59 EST.





[start]
[hospitalize emziek]
[hospitalize numble]
[dawn]

_________________
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage


Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:23 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 22 times
#59 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote Blaze]

_________________
Image

Image

Image


Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 am
Location: Here, inside your computer. Watching you.
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times
#60 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Lynch Tally:
Blaze - 1 - Faptain Playboy~
No Vote - 12 - katCrusader, Larah, SiX, Ultor, Toon, JTc, Maki, SweedyGonzales, Flath, Dee Dee, Blaze, Donald Dump
Incapacitated - 2 - Emziek, NumBle

Expected LHLV Lynch: Blaze
Total: 15 living players.


Reverse Tally:
Faptain Playboy~: Blaze




Players:
Spoiler: show
01: Donald Dump
02: NumBle - Injured R0
03: Blaze
04: Dee Dee
05: Flath
06: Emziek - Injured R0
07: SweedyGonzales
08: Maki
09: JTc
10: Toon
11: Ultor
12: SiX
13: Larah
14: Faptain Playboy~
15: katCrusader


Phase: R1 Day
Rules Thread

Game ID: Puppis (Pup)
Use the game id or it's abbreviation as the subject of any PMs to the bot regarding this game.

_________________
I am at least 20% cooler.


Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:45 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 32  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.