View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 32  Next

#46 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Blaze wrote:
Maki wrote:
i forgot i was signed up.. fuck

Maki is one of the mafias.

Makis way of acting stupid "I dont even remember i was in the game" bullshit wont help him this time! My theory begun a while ago while he was inactive and said [In]. Hater saw the opportunity to make this game, as we all know hater. He usually says he uses "Random.org" as the page is called but when he isnt happy with the results he just gives the role to someone else. And usually when giving out roles to the people he usually like to give most to the people he thinks will play the role well and make it work to make the game work interesting. Therefor Maki is one of the alternatives. But you would still ask "How does this make sense Blaze? He could have given it to you, Rainboy or anyone else". We need to not forget Hater is a troll and usually LIES. You could even think he is playing around us and gives the good roles to the worse people? Hater would never do this cause he ALWAYS wants his game to be a success.

Now of all the targets in the game that usually turn out to be bad people (like Toon, SiX or Emziek), Maki is one of the biggest suspects in this game. Having a lot of game memory of last games with Hater and history with Maki in the other games, it is proven that out of 16 games Maki was a special role in 11 out of those (taking out the games where everyone gets a special role) he got a special role!! This further proves the point of the possibility of Maki having a meaningful role! But why is his role a bad one and not a good one?

Lets do some calculations.
11 out of 16 times he have gotten a role, 7 out of those 11 have been bad. Over 64% of the time he have gotten a role have been someone not in the villagers favor. 14 players and 9 roles which means its a 64% chance for him to get a role. 5 out of 9 roles are bad for team villager and each role have a have 11,111..% chance. By approximately 55,555% chance of him having a bad role, the odds are WITH us there. Since its a 0,62 * 0,55 Chance of him having a bad role it is a 35% chance he is not a villager. In each game he ever had a bad role where he typed before round 2 it was 6 OUT OF 7 times unlike the times he had a good role which was 5 times where he typed only ONCE OUT OF 5 times before the first round which is highly in our favor.

By my facts and beliefs, I would recommend we take out Maki first.

LMFAO dat analisyse, Hater where's the bot, I understood jackshit of what he said.

EDIT: Also Rainboy isn't in this game, Blaze. Epic fail.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:02 pm
Friend of the Community

#47 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
cba to reply to this gibberish but I'm just going to say I called I might out and then just forgot I was signed up, if not for getting a PM while checking admin pvt, I wouldn't have noticed

proof viewtopic.php?p=481036#p481036

Dee Dee wrote:
Maki wrote:

dat memory

dude, uni life messes me up pretty good lately, you don't even know

jesus christ i actually read your gibberish, what are those crappy statistics, it makes my heart bleed.

FYI: yes, sometimes HATER doesn't 100% randomize roles, I doubt that's the case in a newbie game w/ rewards though. And yeah, he did once or twice give me roles to balance iirc

Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:27 pm

#48 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Maki wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Maki wrote:

dat memory

dude it's a she Maki, uni life messes me up pretty good lately, you don't even know she probably knows too, I'm pretty sure.

jesus christ i actually read your gibberish, what are those crappy statistics, it makes my heart bleed.

FYI: yes, sometimes HATER doesn't 100% randomize roles, I doubt that's the case in a newbie game w/ rewards though. And yeah, he did once or twice give me roles to balance iirc

Hater did say that if anyone wanted proof that teh roles were random he'd give it at the end of the game. So let's just roll on the game already.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:46 pm
#49 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Maki wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Maki wrote:

dat memory

dude it's a she Maki, uni life messes me up pretty good lately, you don't even know she probably knows too, I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, Numble, I didn't get to experience the "life" part in "uni life" until last year xD But it's fine, good luck with that, Maki!

Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:27 pm

#50 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
are you serious blaze

nice members

Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:57 pm

#51 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
At this point, kontra hating his role which presents the fact hes bluffing and hes Mafia ~ Blaze 2k16

Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:10 pm

#52 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
In 100% open games (such as this one), especially when there is a prize at stake, I always randomize roles.

I have not moved any players due to balance issues -- the list that random.org gave me was the order in which roles were assigned, period.

ImageImage

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:12 pm
Profile WWW

#53 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SweedyGonzales wrote:
I am a villager.
Love me.
Thank you for your time.
Sweedy.
~glomps~<3

Blaze wrote:
Maki wrote:

Maki is one of the mafias.

Makis way of acting stupid "I dont even remember i was in the game" bullshit wont help him this time! My theory begun a while ago while he was inactive and said [In]. Hater saw the opportunity to make this game, as we all know hater. He usually says he uses "Random.org" as the page is called but when he isnt happy with the results he just gives the role to someone else. And usually when giving out roles to the people he usually like to give most to the people he thinks will play the role well and make it work to make the game work interesting. Therefor Maki is one of the alternatives. But you would still ask "How does this make sense Blaze? He could have given it to you, Rainboy or anyone else". We need to not forget Hater is a troll and usually LIES. You could even think he is playing around us and gives the good roles to the worse people? Hater would never do this cause he ALWAYS wants his game to be a success.

Now of all the targets in the game that usually turn out to be bad people (like Toon, SiX or Emziek), Maki is one of the biggest suspects in this game. Having a lot of game memory of last games with Hater and history with Maki in the other games, it is proven that out of 16 games Maki was a special role in 11 out of those (taking out the games where everyone gets a special role) he got a special role!! This further proves the point of the possibility of Maki having a meaningful role! But why is his role a bad one and not a good one?

Lets do some calculations.
11 out of 16 times he have gotten a role, 7 out of those 11 have been bad. Over 64% of the time he have gotten a role have been someone not in the villagers favor. 14 players and 9 roles which means its a 64% chance for him to get a role. 5 out of 9 roles are bad for team villager and each role have a have 11,111..% chance. By approximately 55,555% chance of him having a bad role, the odds are WITH us there. Since its a 0,62 * 0,55 Chance of him having a bad role it is a 35% chance he is not a villager. In each game he ever had a bad role where he typed before round 2 it was 6 OUT OF 7 times unlike the times he had a good role which was 5 times where he typed only ONCE OUT OF 5 times before the first round which is highly in our favor.

By my facts and beliefs, I would recommend we take out Maki first.
What even is that o.O
Alright, first of all you're assuming Maki has a power role. Using your statistics, Maki is only evil 7/16ths of the time, so basically a coin flip. Admittedly higher than average, but I don't think it's cause for alarm tbh. As long as Hater didn't fuck with the roles though, Maki only had a 1/3rd chance of being evil in this game. Your most compelling argument is his early game activity, but you're missing the results for when he's just a normal vanillager.
Moar data pl0x :D

Dee Dee wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Maki wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Maki wrote:

dat memory

Yeah, Numble, I didn't get to experience the "life" part in "uni life" until last year xD But it's fine, good luck with that, Maki!
Am I the only one who uses dude as a gender-neutral term? t.t
ALSO YOUR POTATO IS ADORABLE :DDD

Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:43 pm

#54 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
oi I'm innocent love me plox

Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:27 am

#55 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote Emziek] (not day)

Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:06 am

#56 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
JTc wrote:
[Vote Emziek]

R0 isn't over yet. Can't vote until R1.

ImageImage

Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:22 am
Profile WWW

#57 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
HATER wrote:
JTc wrote:
[Vote Emziek]

R0 isn't over yet. Can't vote until R1.

Sorry, im new

Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:26 am

#58 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Emziek stabbed
Emziek Hospitalized
Numble Shot
Numble Hospitalized

Round 0 has ended.

Round 1 has begun. You may vote and send in actions.
Round 1 will end Saturday, October 8th, at 23:59:59 EST.

[start]
[hospitalize emziek]
[hospitalize numble]
[dawn]

ImageImage

Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:23 am
Profile WWW

#59 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote Blaze]

Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:45 am

#60 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Lynch Tally:
Blaze - 1 - Faptain Playboy~
No Vote - 12 - katCrusader, Larah, SiX, Ultor, Toon, JTc, Maki, SweedyGonzales, Flath, Dee Dee, Blaze, Donald Dump
Incapacitated - 2 - Emziek, NumBle

Expected LHLV Lynch: Blaze
Total: 15 living players.

Reverse Tally:
Faptain Playboy~: Blaze

Players:
Spoiler: show
01: Donald Dump
02: NumBle - Injured R0
03: Blaze
04: Dee Dee
05: Flath
06: Emziek - Injured R0
07: SweedyGonzales
08: Maki
09: JTc
10: Toon
11: Ultor
12: SiX
13: Larah
14: Faptain Playboy~
15: katCrusader

Phase: R1 Day
Rules Thread

Game ID: Puppis (Pup)
Use the game id or it's abbreviation as the subject of any PMs to the bot regarding this game.

Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 32  Next