View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 32  Next
neonDragon Admin

#286 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
hi

(post by hater so GERTY will recognize him)

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:11 am

#287 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Round 2 has ended.

Maki was modkilled (did not vote). Lawliet has signed up to replace afk players, and will replace Maki, gaining the role he had.

Maki was Killed Via Falling Rock.
Maki Died
Maki was replaced with Lawliet.

Dee Dee Lynched
Dee Dee Died
Dee Dee was the Mafia Hitman

Donald Dump Stabbed
Donald Dump Died
Donald Dump was a Normal Villager

Larah Shot
Larah Died
Larah was the Vigilante

Round 3 has begun.
Round 3 will end Thursday, October 12th, at 23:59:59 EST (Miami time).

[replace Maki, lawliet]
[kill Dee Dee, lynched]
[dusk]
[kill donald dump, stabbed]
[kill larah, shot]
[dawn]

ImageImage

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:11 am
Profile WWW

#288 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
katCrusader wrote:
Dee Dee </3

Or, how my heart was broken... [Vote Dee Dee] t.t

I'm not sure why GERTY didn't count your vote. It's in the correct format.....do you mind if I muck about with your post to see what caused it?

ImageImage

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:41 am
Profile WWW

#289 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
HATER wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
Dee Dee </3

I'm not sure why GERTY didn't count your vote. It's in the correct format.....do you mind if I muck about with your post to see what caused it?
Ummm... just as long as your careful D:
Speaking of my post... I finally finished it! Go look at the funnies :p

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:47 am

#290 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
katCrusader wrote:
HATER wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
Dee Dee </3

Ummm... just as long as your careful D:
Speaking of my post... I finally finished it! Go look at the funnies :p

Hater, I might know the answer for that one:

Inicially her vote was in the beginning of the post. later on as she edited her post, Kat moved her vote elsewhere (to where it is currently). Maybe because of her editing GERTY skipped her vote?

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:59 am

#291 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Donald Dump wrote:
Ultor - I'm getting little reads from him, hard to tell what is he. Well one thing's for sure; you should never listen to anything he says if he hasn't provided concrete proof.
Blaze - Similar to Ultor; Active and is in the middle of attention but it's hard to tell what he is. Oh, and, guys, whatever he said in the beginning was a joke; don't vote him based solely on that.
JTc - You are gonna have to pressure him to make him contribute something to the game, he's pretty much useless as it is. However, note that he was the first one to jump on Dee Dee's bw I started - he is a skilled player, but I doubt that he'd do it that quickly without giving it any thought. There still is a possibility though, that he might have messaged Dee Dee about it.
Larah - She hasn't ever played a game of this before, so it's nearly impossible to analyze what she is. However, she does seem extremely suspicious judging by her iso. Note that she was among the last of those who voted for Dee Dee. Conclusion: definitely suspicious, investigate her a lot.
SiX - Similar to Sweedy, he tends to be very quiet every game he plays, so I really don't know what to think about him. Getting him to talk more wouldn't be a bad idea.
NumBle - He seems to too active to be a mafia, however he is very experienced so this might just be a cover-up as far as I know.
Toon - Get him to talk more. He is oddly quiet.
Flath - Same as toon.
Dee Dee - N/A
Kat - Also oddly quiet
Maki - Same
Sweedy - Tends to be quiet and not talk a lot, however he doesn't seem too suspicious to me at the moment.

Basically, just remember to not lynch Blaze based on what he said, investigate Larah, etc...

He wanted me to post this if he died.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:22 am
#292 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
katCrusader wrote:
Dee Dee </3

Spoiler: show
Donald Dump wrote:
...a really long-ass post. Click here to read it :)
Dee Dee wrote:
Yeah he did xD I told you just I'm too naive (let me not say dumb in my last words) for these games hahaha But it's a cool game anyway and I may learn with time :)

@Kontra, I just saw the ending of your post. And yeah once I made one mistake, I just assumed you were gonna post that... So nicely played!
Nooo, you gotta fight him. You gotta put up your dukes and tell him to fuck off because you're not mafia! He's got NOTHIN'! Just play this when you write a defense post and everything will work out perfectly! :D

Thanks Kat! And I really laughed with your post xDDDDDDD

Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:33 am

#293 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SiX wrote:
Donald Dump wrote:
Ultor - I'm getting little reads from him, hard to tell what is he. Well one thing's for sure; you should never listen to anything he says if he hasn't provided concrete proof.
Blaze - Similar to Ultor; Active and is in the middle of attention but it's hard to tell what he is. Oh, and, guys, whatever he said in the beginning was a joke; don't vote him based solely on that.
JTc - You are gonna have to pressure him to make him contribute something to the game, he's pretty much useless as it is. However, note that he was the first one to jump on Dee Dee's bw I started - he is a skilled player, but I doubt that he'd do it that quickly without giving it any thought. There still is a possibility though, that he might have messaged Dee Dee about it.
Larah - She hasn't ever played a game of this before, so it's nearly impossible to analyze what she is. However, she does seem extremely suspicious judging by her iso. Note that she was among the last of those who voted for Dee Dee. Conclusion: definitely suspicious, investigate her a lot.
SiX - Similar to Sweedy, he tends to be very quiet every game he plays, so I really don't know what to think about him. Getting him to talk more wouldn't be a bad idea.
NumBle - He seems to too active to be a mafia, however he is very experienced so this might just be a cover-up as far as I know.
Toon - Get him to talk more. He is oddly quiet.
Flath - Same as toon.
Dee Dee - N/A
Kat - Also oddly quiet
Maki - Same
Sweedy - Tends to be quiet and not talk a lot, however he doesn't seem too suspicious to me at the moment.

Basically, just remember to not lynch Blaze based on what he said, investigate Larah, etc...

He wanted me to post this if he died.

Im back tmr,

nice members

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:06 pm

#294 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:48 pm

#295 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SiX wrote:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

"evil vibes", how about we get evidence instead of using our penis to feel vibes?

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:57 pm

#296 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
rip

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:02 pm

#297 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Vibes_IRL

ImageImage

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:07 pm
Profile WWW

#298 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

"evil vibes", how about we get evidence instead of using our penis to feel vibes?

I trust my penis's vibes. But on a more serious note, we are in the situation Ultor spoke off. We don't have much clues to go by. And the Cop is yet to make any plays. As such our situation isn't much different from R1 except for one thing: We have all made reads, at least to some degree, on each other. And the reads I have is that Numble and Blaze are Town; therefore I exclude them. I also exclude myself. Left are 7 players. I'm also reluctant to lynching Ultor, since he's one of our more if not the most active person here. Therefore I'll hold back on lynching him. Katcrusader hasn't really contributed to anything except some jokes around vibes and neither have you, jTc. But I'm still holding back on killing you and Kat. Left are thus Toon (who will post sth tomorrow once he returns), Flath, Lawliet and Sweedy. 4 people are evil, and 4 people are listed here. Likely not all 4 of them are evil. But I'm quite certain that Flath, Toon, Lawliet and Sweedy are our most likely 4 evil players still alive and by adding you, jTc, and Kat into the story, I'm certain we have caught them all. 2 of you are innocent and the rest are evil. That's what I'd go by if I had the power to decide all of our moves.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:48 pm

#299 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
> Fucking around and getting enemies the whole game
> Top tier villagier, not a suspect anymore

I still believe that Toon, Flath and Make (now Lawliet) are mafia members.

Ill just put my vote on someone i suspect with my penis vibe (Without proof) untill someone shows me that someone else is more suspicious and a better target.

[Vote Flath]

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:06 pm

#300 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SiX wrote:
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

I trust my penis's vibes. But on a more serious note, we are in the situation Ultor spoke off. We don't have much clues to go by. And the Cop is yet to make any plays. As such our situation isn't much different from R1 except for one thing: We have all made reads, at least to some degree, on each other. And the reads I have is that Numble and Blaze are Town; therefore I exclude them. I also exclude myself. Left are 7 players. I'm also reluctant to lynching Ultor, since he's one of our more if not the most active person here. Therefore I'll hold back on lynching him. Katcrusader hasn't really contributed to anything except some jokes around vibes and neither have you, jTc. But I'm still holding back on killing you and Kat. Left are thus Toon (who will post sth tomorrow once he returns), Flath, Lawliet and Sweedy. 4 people are evil, and 4 people are listed here. Likely not all 4 of them are evil. But I'm quite certain that Flath, Toon, Lawliet and Sweedy are our most likely 4 evil players still alive and by adding you, jTc, and Kat into the story, I'm certain we have caught them all. 2 of you are innocent and the rest are evil. That's what I'd go by if I had the power to decide all of our moves.

What keeps u n numble green

nice members

Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 32  Next