Page 17 of 32

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:34 pm
by gal
legend.

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:37 pm
by Cruxell
To be honest, during the whole conversation I thought that you had found me suspicious and wanted to investigate it. Actually was still afraid of that until you voted for yourself :p
Can't believe how lucky I am, did this twice now and both you and Sweedy were mafia.

Edit: if I were you I wouldn't have given up on the game so quickly, instead I would have tried to convince others that you had found me suspicious and wanted to investigate it.

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm
by Dee Dee
Donald Dump wrote:To be honest, during the whole conversation I thought that you had found me suspicious and wanted to investigate it. Actually was still afraid of that until you voted for yourself :p
Can't believe how lucky I am, did this twice now and both you and Sweedy were mafia.
I just rather finish it like that than start a pointless argument. I'm actually laughing a lot xDDDD

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:37 pm
by Blaze
Toon wrote:
Larah wrote: I still vote on lynching Blaze afterwards if Ultor doesn't say anything worth changing targets for.
stfu

[Vote Dee Dee]

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:39 pm
by Toon
Blaze wrote:
Toon wrote:
Larah wrote: I still vote on lynching Blaze afterwards if Ultor doesn't say anything worth changing targets for.
stfu

[Vote Dee Dee]
1v1 me dust u wanker

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:10 pm
by JTc
Toon wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Toon wrote:
Larah wrote: I still vote on lynching Blaze afterwards if Ultor doesn't say anything worth changing targets for.
stfu

[Vote Dee Dee]
1v1 me dust u wanker
fokin wanker m8

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:48 pm
by Toon
I'm off to stockholm until thursday so I will be hard to reach. I'm gonna still try to vote however.

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:05 pm
by Playboy
Guess werewolf isn't my thing xD, great game doe. Will keep up with this game till the end.

P.S; kat, I did the same search, nothing nice came up xD

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:32 pm
by JTc
Toon wrote:I'm off to stockholm until thursday so I will be hard to reach. I'm gonna still try to vote however.
Hhahhahah knulla bitches, skaffa money.

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:42 pm
by Flath
[vote Dee Dee]

Sad story !!

Doesn't mean donald is clean imo. Could just be one of those retarded reverse psycho thingy

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:45 pm
by Blaze
Toon wrote:I'm off to stockholm until thursday so I will be hard to reach. I'm gonna still try to vote however.
I almost forgot our date, wear your make up.

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:51 pm
by Numble
Jesus, I leave for a couple hours and everything goes to hell. All right give me a couple of minutes, maybe hours to analise all this stuff.

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:14 pm
by Numble
[vote Dee Dee]

Nicely played Kontra, for a change. I guess it's safe to ask who's gonna be our target next round?

Also Flath did point something out and I personally do believe it's possible.. He might as well be Serial killer to get a mafia this soon specially since his proofs are based on logs rather posts. Because if you look at her posts, they are all pretty village friendly. Though nonetheless, this does decrease his mafia probability specially if Dee Dee turns out to be the Thug, considering that no one else has toughness.

Again, well played Kontra.

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:16 pm
by Ultor
Don't forget there is a mafia thug role, which at this point seems to be Dee Dee having deceived everyone into lynching her. This is why I recommend that the vigilante uses one of his shot to take her out. We better off lynching the SK.

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:35 pm
by Cruxell
Ultor wrote:Don't forget there is a mafia thug role, which at this point seems to be Dee Dee having deceived everyone into lynching her. This is why I recommend that the vigilante uses one of his shot to take her out. We better off lynching the SK.
This post makes absolutely no logic. Chances of her being the thug are only 1/4. And while it wouldn't be a too big waste for the vig to use one shot as he rarely gets to use them, that doesn't mean he should take a 1/4 chance.
Ultor wrote: Edit: I'd also like to point out that we should lynch either SiX or NumBle this round. This is because one of those 2 is the SK. Will add more later on.
I think now would be a good time to add more info.