View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 32  Next

#196 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Found new info. Blaze also sent a PM to Playboy that is exactly similar to Larah's PM, have a look in the spoiler.
Spoiler: show

What does that mean? He wanted to start a bandwagon on Flath for unknown reason, possibly having peeked Flath who might have a PR.

I'm guessing he just wants to get people out of his back to see if he can do something good for the village. Considering the big ruckus he has created, I'm willing to say that he wants to create more ruckus see if the mafias pop out.

Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
Pretty much note the fact how emziek, toon and sweedy are quiet in this game.

Trying to put someone in the spotlight like that doesn't really work but I agree that Emz and Toon are way to quiet.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:27 pm

#197 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
NumBle wrote:
I'm guessing he just wants to get people out of his back to see if he can do something good for the village. Considering the big ruckus he has created, I'm willing to say that he wants to create more ruckus see if the mafias pop out.
That might be true. I also had the idea of lynching Emziek/Toon but thats too late now.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:33 pm

#198 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Playboy claiming a village powerrole. Idiot for posting it in the chat where several ww players were in (Ultor, Larah etc).

I suggesting lynching him to avoid a headache in the future even if it's true him being a powerrole or Ultor.

nice members

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:39 pm

#199 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
If you really think like that then I might aswell vote for myself in that case lmao.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:40 pm

#200 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Hi guys. Since this is my last post before I die I would like to share some information. With 30 minutes left and 6 votes on me its already over. Yes guys, the way I played this game was to get everybody to start speaking up. If everyone only votes and no big discussions happen then it wouldnt happen much in this game.

I messaged both Larah and Faptain to remove their vote from me and change it to Flath f

proof:
PM to Larah.

Pm to Faptain

Now Im going to explain why. I would believe it is the more quiet players who are mafia this game since it is very common since before and it has happened. When everyone talks and mafia is pointed out then usually one teamate use a counterclaim with reasoning around it to remove suspension around the other mafiaplayer. But when villagers fight against eachother mafia usually let them go at eachother as long as they dont act as suspects.

I do believe Emziek, Flath and Maki still have no attention on them and I recomend that the Cop checks one of them out next round. I do NOT think Larah and faptain are mafia. I voted on Larah as a countervote to survive. As Faptain is doing now to me.

[Vote Faptain Playboy~] . If faptain is something, he is the cereal killer and not a mafia player IMO. 3 players (that have played with me countless times before) believe I'm just stupid and act weird as always and that I'm also a villager. I dont know whats good enough to make others believe me.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:41 pm

#201 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
If you really think like that then I might aswell vote for myself in that case lmao.

Go for it!

nice members

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:42 pm

#202 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
That might be true. I also had the idea of lynching Emziek/Toon but thats too late now.

Emz and Toon are too busy being useless right now. But later on they'll start to crank up.

Toon wrote:
I suggesting lynching him to avoid a headache in the future even if it's true him being a powerrole or Ultor.

You know you hit deep when your name becomes a meme on Werewolf..

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:42 pm

#203 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:

Emz and Toon are too busy being useless right now. But later on they'll start to crank up.

Toon wrote:

what?

nice members

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:44 pm

#204 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Toon wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Toon wrote:

what?

That one time when Ultor went full retard in a werewolf game.

Heart-Break

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:48 pm

#205 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Toon wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Toon wrote:

what?

ah yes that is what I meant...

nice members

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:52 pm

#206 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
I'd like to keep 1 thing clear, I don't have a power role and although having a doctor saving a potential nightkill is nice for the village, I don't recommend wasting it on a normal villager.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:59 pm

#207 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ultor wrote:
I'd like to keep 1 thing clear, I don't have a power role and although having a doctor saving a potential nightkill is nice for the village, I don't recommend wasting it on a normal villager.

Quote:
Doctor: May protect 1 player each night, keeping them from harm. May not protect the same player twice in a row.

I'm guessing he'll protect himself.

Heart-Break

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:08 pm

#208 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
NumBle wrote:

ONE TIME?!? hahahahaha Numble pls

ImageImage

Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:21 pm
Profile WWW

#209 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Voting out Blaze is the best option for village right now. His death, even if he flips village will give us a much clearer picture of peoples alignments. SiX and Numble has defended Blazes play as pro-village while also defending him from lynch. NumBle & SiX has pointed out how Blaze isn't afraid to die, yet Blaze has pulled several moves and posts in an attempt to save himself. Blaze play can only be fully utilized were his alignment confirmed (through peek or death) but yet Blaze starts flipfloping towards the end of the round in order to save his own skin. If he truly didn't care about his own life this wouldn't be the case.

NumBle wrote:
Six did a very on-point and good reading of Blaze's behavior. t's all very ballsy and isn't afraid to die. So it's safe to assume he's willing to die to give the rest of the village some kind of information or assumption.

Blaze wrote:
Voting me (Cause obv i claim vanilla coconut villagier) and JTc is really a bad choice imo. Seeing JTc have nothing to lose and acts like a random fuck this game lol meaning he is probably a villager.

Blaze wrote:
You guys never fucking learn that Im almost never mafia. Check old games for proof. Even if i were then I wouldnt even draw this much attention obviously. This is stupid [Vote Blaze]

Watch how half my claims are true at the end of the game

Blaze wrote:
Well now that 2 veterans who have played with me 10 times before agree im not a mafia player could you please change your votes???

[Vote Larah]

Blaze wrote:
Hi guys. Since this is my last post before I die I would like to share some information. With 30 minutes left and 6 votes on me its already over. Yes guys, the way I played this game was to get everybody to start speaking up. If everyone only votes and no big discussions happen then it wouldnt happen much in this game.

I messaged both Larah and Faptain to remove their vote from me and change it to Flath f

proof:
PM to Larah.
http://image.prntscr.com/image/ffbb4a9c ... 062b57.png
Pm to Faptain
http://image.prntscr.com/image/c56ea6e0 ... 09cfe6.png

Now Im going to explain why. I would believe it is the more quiet players who are mafia this game since it is very common since before and it has happened. When everyone talks and mafia is pointed out then usually one teamate use a counterclaim with reasoning around it to remove suspension around the other mafiaplayer. But when villagers fight against eachother mafia usually let them go at eachother as long as they dont act as suspects.

I do believe Emziek, Flath and Maki still have no attention on them and I recomend that the Cop checks one of them out next round. I do NOT think Larah and faptain are mafia. I voted on Larah as a countervote to survive. As Faptain is doing now to me.

[Vote Faptain Playboy~] . If faptain is something, he is the cereal killer and not a mafia player IMO. 3 players (that have played with me countless times before) believe I'm just stupid and act weird as always and that I'm also a villager. I dont know whats good enough to make others believe me.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ultor wrote:
What does that mean? He wanted to start a bandwagon on Flath for unknown reason, possibly having peeked Flath who might have a PR.

HATER wrote:
Common R0 Peeks: Random Negative - Every player who can peek is given a random peek from all players who would return "No" or "Not X" other than the peeker.

Also I like to note that the people that kept bringing me up as "silent" or "inactive" has done fuck all to apply pressure on me or contact me through forum pm/steam. Good job guys, really doing gods work for the village by doing things half arsed!

slightly off topic:
Quote:
Blaze wrote:
If faptain is something, he is the cereal killer and not a mafia player IMO.

01:30 - Kaebbel: HAHAHAHAHHAA
01:30 - Kaebbel: dravening blaze
01:30 - HATER: CAREFUL THERE
01:31 - HATER: the trix and lucky charms will fear him
01:31 - HATER: and don't get me started on the rice krispies and corn flakes
01:33 - Kaebbel: hahahaa

Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:59 pm

#210 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
So much shit has been flying around O.O

Re: Blaze Is Psychic
SiX wrote:
1 B). Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek
uwotm8. SiX, do you know when Blaze posted this? It's fucking r1. We are all Jon Snow right now...

Re: Blaze For Lynch 2k16
NumBle wrote:
(Kat counter voted because Blaze thinks she's a possible mafia as an example)
Technically it's only a counter-vote if, y'know, there's a vote to counter :p
As stated earlier, my reason for voting Blaze was because he was using shitty logic :)

Re: Faptain vs Larah
NumBle wrote:
Larah wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
[Vote Larah]

Why? Now you're throwing your "partner" under the bus? This just raises even more questions and honestly doesn't make your situation any better.
We weren't partners from the beginning, and this proves it. He is really suspicious, he also claimed that he wants to "spice up" his first game. Weird vibes

I know you weren't partners. There's proof of it in the logs shared by Ultor:
Quote:
? AND: well
? AND: im not teamed up with larah
? AND: just some random bluffing
? AND: xd

So, I suggest you guys lynch Playboy. Not Blaze who's clearly an idiot, but a villager nonetheless, and if this doesn't clear up that it's a set up for Larah then jesus christ you will all be dumber than I expected.
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
You're saying it like you are innocent yourself, must have been your and blaze's plan to stab you and lynch make us believe you guys are innocent and then slowly lynch off the villagers, nice work.

P.S: Knowing the fact Numble is a veteran, I wouldn't trust him clearly he is bluffing and trying to get me lynched so that the Mafia can win, and the reason I voted for Larah cause she claimed her role saying she is the Serial Killer so I presume she is with numble and blaze.
Ultor wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
So you might aswell have proof to backup your accusations against me, or "then it's false."

That proof has already been shared if you check my steam chatlogs.

Re: NumBle
NumBle wrote:
That's actually correct. It's a viable strategy to hospitalize on of their own thought it has a low success rate. Besides if I were mafia I would never use that strategy because I like having my vote power. This situation shows why. Because at this moment I really want to vote you.
~ahem~
You hospitalized yourself last game, NumBle...

NumBle wrote:
That's correct, Ultor, I was shot, not stabbed. I guess it's somewhat safe to assume that whoever got Stabbed (Emz) is more likely to be villager than I am. But I'd rather leave you folk to trust on who you want to trust.
Technically speaking, I'd actually give greater odds for SK to hospitalize a mafia than for mafia to hospitalize themselves.
SK odds: 2/7
Mafia odds: Depending on the phase of the moon, the position of Mars in relation to Jupiter, the players involved...

And now, the main event!
Emziek wrote:
Voting out Blaze is the best option for village right now. His death, even if he flips village will give us a much clearer picture of peoples alignments. SiX and Numble has defended Blazes play as pro-village while also defending him from lynch. NumBle & SiX has pointed out how Blaze isn't afraid to die, yet Blaze has pulled several moves and posts in an attempt to save himself. Blaze play can only be fully utilized were his alignment confirmed (through peek or death) but yet Blaze starts flipfloping towards the end of the round in order to save his own skin. If he truly didn't care about his own life this wouldn't be the case.
Solid argument, but my main question is why you felt the need to post anything at all? Right now it's a tie between Blaze and Faptain, but Blaze has precedence. (Tiebreaker is whoever had the highest amount of votes before the tie) Blaze is already pegged for death, but you still feel the need to convince people to vote for him. It's quite peculiar tbh.

The bandwagons on both parties are about the same thing: Shitty reasoning. Blaze said stupid things about everyone, Faptain said stupid things about Larah. I find the case for Faptain more compelling as he directly contradicted himself. First he says he's teamed with Larah, then he says it was a bluff, and now the story is that Larah claimed SK to him!? Frankly I don't find the information argument a compelling enough one to remain on Blaze; especially when his competition is so suspicious.

[vote Faptain Playboy~]

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 32  Next