View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 32  Next

#166 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
You're saying it like you are innocent yourself, must have been your and blaze's plan to stab you and lynch make us believe you guys are innocent and then slowly lynch off the villagers, nice work.

P.S: Knowing the fact Numble is a veteran, I wouldn't trust him clearly he is bluffing and trying to get me lynched so that the Mafia can win, and the reason I voted for Larah cause she claimed her role saying she is the Serial Killer so I presume she is with numble and blaze.

If you look carefully, NumBle was not stabbed, he was shot by the mafia. Though this doesnt mean anything as it could be a plan made by the mafia to make NumBle appear innocent. You are not making any sense Playboy.

Also that red part, do you have proof???

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:52 pm

#167 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
If both Play and Larah were mafia, they wouldn't say that they're teaming up.
If either of them was village, they could both say that they're teaming up.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:52 pm

#168 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Playboy, if you have proof of me saying I'm a serial killer, then go ahead and share with us.
Also, Ultor, I'll talk to you on steam about this.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:03 pm

#169 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Didn't bother taking a ss when you claimed it.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:06 pm

#170 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Then it's false.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:07 pm

#171 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
So you might aswell have proof to backup your accusations against me, or "then it's false."

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:08 pm

#172 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
So you might aswell have proof to backup your accusations against me, or "then it's false."

That proof has already been shared if you check my steam chatlogs.

Also, I can confirm that Blaze did indeed send a PM to Larah begging to remove her vote and changing it to Flath.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:18 pm
#173 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Larah wrote:
SiX wrote:
Sounds incredibly defensive of you. I believe you are a better target compared to Blaze atm (who I've a town read on).
[Vote Larah]

I don't get how this sounds 'incredibly defensive', what kind of exaggeration is this? She also mentioned that she received a PM. As I stated earlier, Blaze caused utter confusion among the villagers rather than getting everyone to talk which is harmful to the village. I know that there is a chance of him being a villager but he is being careless just like JTC or Playboy so why should we treat him differently?
Ultor, imo the following post sounded idk if defensive, but definitely weird

Larah wrote:
I am not teamed up with anyone. Playboy tryna set me up eh? I voted Blaze for a reason not because playboy voted. I'm not backing anyone up.

Then she explained the PM thing.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:21 pm

#174 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:

you said it yourself that you were bluffing all along when you said you teamed up with Larah. check the damn logs. This all just seems way too useful for you. She disagrees with you about teaming up and you take that chance to throw her under the bus so you can try to earn yourself some sort of authority amongst the village

As for this whole mess. Let's just consider one thing. Do Not Lynch Blaze. I'd even rather have a No Lynch at this moment than see Blaze die because people can't pull some of their braincells for a bit.

Another thing I'd like to point out is: Playboy is accusing Larah of being the Sk. We asked for proof and he's got nothing. Why would he, make such an accusation in the first place? It seems to me that he wants some sort of escape goat. I'll actually laugh and cry at the same time if Larah doesn't turn out to be Sk but rather some other role.

Nonetheless, I'll beg you all: Consider the logs between Ultor and Playboy, and analise his posts. He hasn't given any proof whatsoever.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:24 pm

#175 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Dee Dee wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Larah wrote:
SiX wrote:
Sounds incredibly defensive of you. I believe you are a better target compared to Blaze atm (who I've a town read on).
[Vote Larah]

I don't get how this sounds 'incredibly defensive', what kind of exaggeration is this? She also mentioned that she received a PM. As I stated earlier, Blaze caused utter confusion among the villagers rather than getting everyone to talk which is harmful to the village. I know that there is a chance of him being a villager but he is being careless just like JTC or Playboy so why should we treat him differently?

Larah wrote:
I am not teamed up with anyone. Playboy tryna set me up eh? I voted Blaze for a reason not because playboy voted. I'm not backing anyone up.

Yes I requested a proof from her and I received it, I can see why she voted to lynch Blaze as he sent her that PM. And she seems to be telling the truth about not following the bandwagon based on Playboy's vote.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:26 pm

#176 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
I completely agree with NumBle with Playboy being extremely suspicious. However, Blaze is also suspicious to some extent and I'd rather gamble on Blaze as the round got extended which may seem unfair for Playboy and I intend to keep my vote like this.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:30 pm
#177 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Larah wrote:
SiX wrote:
[Vote Larah]

Larah wrote:

Yes I requested a proof from her and I received it, I can see why she voted to lynch Blaze as he sent her that PM. And she seems to be telling the truth about not following the bandwagon based on Playboy's vote.

Ultor, when was the PM sent if we may know? The bandwagon on Blaze started after he posted his theory. Larah was the second one to vote Blaze way earlier than his theory and even stating the following quote.

Larah wrote:
I'm not teamed up with anyone, and Toon sounds suspicious to me, too. Already lynched Blaze, though.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:31 pm

#178 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
You're saying it like you are innocent yourself, must have been your and blaze's plan to stab you and lynch make us believe you guys are innocent and then slowly lynch off the villagers, nice work.

P.S: Knowing the fact Numble is a veteran, I wouldn't trust him clearly he is bluffing and trying to get me lynched so that the Mafia can win, and the reason I voted for Larah cause she claimed her role saying she is the Serial Killer so I presume she is with numble and blaze.
That's actually correct. It's a viable strategy to hospitalize on of their own thought it has a low success rate. Besides if I were mafia I would never use that strategy because I like having my vote power. This situation shows why. Because at this moment I really want to vote you.

Another thing is that only a bit ago I had a word with Larah about this whole situation. And that was to verify if you were really lying that you 2 never worked together or anything like that. As for Blaze I don't see how you connect me to him or to his strategy. Would you be kind and explain that part?

If you look carefully, NumBle was not stabbed, he was shot by the mafia. Though this doesnt mean anything as it could be a plan made by the mafia to make NumBle appear innocent. You are not making any sense Playboy.

That's correct, Ultor, I was shot, not stabbed. I guess it's somewhat safe to assume that whoever got Stabbed (Emz) is more likely to be villager than I am. But I'd rather leave you folk to trust on who you want to trust.

Also that red part, do you have proof???

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:32 pm
#179 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
This game is confusing!

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:33 pm

#180 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Dee Dee wrote:
Ultor, when was the PM sent if we may know? The bandwagon on Blaze started after he posted his theory. Larah was the second one to vote Blaze way earlier than his theory and even stating the following quote.

According to the screenshot, it says it was sent 11 hours ago (as it appears on the screenshot).

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 32  Next