View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:21 am



Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 32  Next
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#106 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Dee Dee wrote:
Newbie asking:

1. What are the commands/options available to vote?
2. I'm assuming we can change vote from X to Y, right?


1. You have: [Vote X/No lynch] [Abstain] and [unvote]
2. Yes.

_________________
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break


Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:22 am
Profile
#107 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ok, so [vote no lynch] for now.


Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:35 am
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: In Your Toilet
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 43 times
#108 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Dee Dee wrote:
Newbie asking:

1. What are the commands/options available to vote?
2. I'm assuming we can change vote from X to Y, right?

Thanks in advance :)


Code:
[b][Vote (Insert name of player you want to vote)[/b]
[b][Unvote (Insert nameplayer you want to unvote.[/b]
[b][Cake (Insert name of the person you want to have a cake in his next post)[/b]


If you voted on someone ( [Vote Person X] (unknown target) ) already you can just change the vote by using the vote command on someone else ( [Vote Person Y] (unknown target) )

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:05 am
Profile
#109 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Blaze wrote:
Code:
[b][Vote (Insert name of player you want to vote)[/b]
[b][Unvote (Insert nameplayer you want to unvote.[/b]
[b][Cake (Insert name of the person you want to have a cake in his next post)[/b]


If you voted on someone ( [Vote Person X] ) already you can just change the vote by using the vote command on someone else ( [Vote Person Y] )

Image


Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:29 am
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
#110 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote Donald Dump]
Here's to round 1 K0ntRa votes.

_________________
Sign away your life here:
...................................


Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:12 pm
Profile
Friend of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 644 times
#111 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Donald Dump wrote:
2. Yes as long as Y isn't me

10/10

_________________
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin


Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: In Your Toilet
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 43 times
#112 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Spoiler: show
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


Just so you all know

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#113 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Blaze wrote:
Spoiler: show
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


Just so you all know


You do realize that you used Donald Dump's name twice? And what even made you reach this conclusion?


Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#114 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SiX wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Spoiler: show
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


Just so you all know


You do realize that you used Donald Dump's name twice? And what even made you reach this conclusion?

It's gotta be instinct or behaviourism. Nonetheless I'm interested in hearing how too.

_________________
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break


Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 49 times
#115 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Blaze wrote:
Spoiler: show
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


Just so you all know
hmm


Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:16 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 78 times
#116 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SiX wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Spoiler: show
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


Just so you all know


You do realize that you used Donald Dump's name twice? And what even made you reach this conclusion?


NumBle wrote:
SiX wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Spoiler: show
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


Just so you all know


You do realize that you used Donald Dump's name twice? And what even made you reach this conclusion?

It's gotta be instinct or behaviourism. Nonetheless I'm interested in hearing how too.


it's clearly a joke
Spoiler: show
i can't have a pr


Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#117 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Donald Dump wrote:

NumBle wrote:
SiX wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Spoiler: show
Mafia team: Maki, Flath, Toon, katCrusader

Mafia Don: Flath
Mafia Thug: Toon
Mafia Hitman: Maki
Mafia Godfather: katCrusader

Serial Killer: Donald Dump (No its not because of his forum name color lol)

Village team: Emziek, Ultor, Donald Dump

Cop: Ultor
Doctor: Donald Dump
Vigilante: Emziek


Just so you all know


You do realize that you used Donald Dump's name twice? And what even made you reach this conclusion?

It's gotta be instinct or behaviourism. Nonetheless I'm interested in hearing how too.


it's clearly a joke
Spoiler: show
i can't have a pr

In fact it's quite possible. We don't know. One cannot simply take your word for it. But thus far here's what you've given us: you're either telling the truth and you are a vanillager. Or you're lying to cover your role which seems to be something quite mafia like. But I don't want to throw any names onto a pit. Too soon to have any kind of concrete evidence given the fact that this is STILL R1.

_________________
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break


Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#118 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
NumBle wrote:
In fact it's quite possible. We don't know. One cannot simply take your word for it. But thus far here's what you've given us: you're either telling the truth and you are a vanillager. Or you're lying to cover your role which seems to be something quite mafia like. But I don't want to throw any names onto a pit. Too soon to have any kind of concrete evidence given the fact that this is STILL R1.

Also keeping in mind my own quote I can be totally wrong and he's covering up for his village role for now. Same situations are possible given how early it is and how info is flowing about.

_________________
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break


Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:31 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 78 times
#119 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
NumBle wrote:
NumBle wrote:
In fact it's quite possible. We don't know. One cannot simply take your word for it. But thus far here's what you've given us: you're either telling the truth and you are a vanillager. Or you're lying to cover your role which seems to be something quite mafia like. But I don't want to throw any names onto a pit. Too soon to have any kind of concrete evidence given the fact that this is STILL R1.

Also keeping in mind my own quote I can be totally wrong and he's covering up for his village role for now. Same situations are possible given how early it is and how info is flowing about.


Yo
I was mostly joking around, didn't mean to actually ask you guys to believe me.
Btw every player's default claim would be vanillager. Cause if you claim a PR, the real one might counter-claim you.


Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:04 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#120 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Donald Dump wrote:
NumBle wrote:
NumBle wrote:
In fact it's quite possible. We don't know. One cannot simply take your word for it. But thus far here's what you've given us: you're either telling the truth and you are a vanillager. Or you're lying to cover your role which seems to be something quite mafia like. But I don't want to throw any names onto a pit. Too soon to have any kind of concrete evidence given the fact that this is STILL R1.

Also keeping in mind my own quote I can be totally wrong and he's covering up for his village role for now. Same situations are possible given how early it is and how info is flowing about.


Yo
I was mostly joking around, didn't mean to actually ask you guys to believe me.
Btw every player's default claim would be vanillager. Cause if you claim a PR, the real one might counter-claim you.

You mean someone could fake counter claim right? Not real one might counter-claim.

_________________
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break


Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:08 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 32  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.