View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 3 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next

#1 Post[Unofficial] [S2] Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R4 ENDS SUNDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
MAFIA XXXII:

Penis Vibes

Game rules & info:
Game Type: Open - All rules are posted in the thread and any player may expect answers to any setup questions they ask.
Action Timestamp: No Surprises - Voting and actions are held in tight order. Any votes or actions after the deadline will not be counted, even if the Host hasn’t posted Dusk or Dawn yet. Any action not taken will be lost; the Host will not extend a round or give you a random peek or kill. I may extend a round if I choose to do so due to not being able to end it in time.
Rounds: 24 hour - Rounds will last for 24 hours and they will end at 21:00 CET.
Voting Type: Timed Lynch - At the end of a certain amount of time, the player with the most votes is lynched.
No Lynch: Allowed - Players may vote for No Lynch instead of merely abstaining. If No Lynch gains the most votes, lynch will be skipped.
Tie Breaker: 1) NCABL - In the event of a tie between a certain amount of players, one of the players tied for lynch who has not voted for others who are tied with him will be lynched. If: 1) two or more tied players haven't voted for one of the tied players, 2) no tied players have voted for other tied players, 3) all tied players have voted for any of the other tied players - this tie breaker will be void, and the lynch will be determined by the LHLV method.
2) LHLV - In the event of a tie, the player with the Longest Held Last Vote, or LHLV, is lynched. Basically, the player with the most votes just before the tie is lynched. If a player is tied with No Lynch, no player will be lynched regardless of LHLV.
Ghost Etiquette: Dead Men Tell No Tales - Once dead, players, including Mafia/Wolves, may not post in the thread, join the public IRC, or PM other players about the game, but are allowed one "Oh, snap" kind of post directly after death.
Game Start: Hospitalization - Before the First Round starts, the mafia will choose a player to attack. That player will not be killed, but will be hospitalized and thus unable vote in the first round.
R0 Peeks: Random Negative - Every player who can peek is given a random peek from all players who would return "No" or "Not X" other than the peeker.
Death Reveal: Full Reveal - All players, when they die, will have their full role and alignment revealed immediately upon death.
Modkills - Quoting host, using codes or delaying a message past round end, intentionally not playing to win, no game-related posts for two rounds, doesn't have to be two in a row
Screenshots - Players may not take screenshots of any conversations or provide any kind of proof which would prove that the conversation definitely happened. They are, however, allowed to copy-paste conversations.
Death Note - All roles who can kill may, if they wish, leave a death note on each kill which will be publicly revealed should the targeted person successfully die. This is just for fun; Not compulsory to use.

Roleset
There will be two teams and one neutral party player in this game. Not all roles can be found in the Basic Werewolf Roles list. The roles will be based on Greek Gods.

Town
Wincon: Discover and kill all mafia members. You win when there are only town members left in the game.

Apollo (God of music, arts, knowledge, healing, plague, prophecy, poetry, manly beauty, and archery) - Able to protect a player each night, keeping them from death.
Athena (Goddess of reason, wisdom, intelligence, skill, peace, warfare, battle strategy, and handicrafts) - Able to peek a player each round and will receive a result of vibes or no vibes.
Dionysus (God of wine, fruitfulness, parties, festivals, madness, chaos, drunkenness, vegetation, and ecstasy ) - Can give drugs to a player, making their abilities successful. Athena and Poseidon's peek will be completely correct no matter what, Apollo's protection won't be able to stop Ares, Zeus or the mafia nightkill from killing their target. The player will not know that they were given drugs.
Ares(God of war, bloodshed, and violence) - Able to use a lightning bolt to kill someone over the night. Cannot use two at the same time.
Titan - Mere titan with no powers save voting. Two of them will be given two lightning bolts (one cannot get both though), which they can pass onto other players. Ares and Zeus can use them to perform kills.

Mafia
Wincon: Reach parity with the village. You win when there is an equal number of villagers and mafia.

Hades (God of the underworld and the dead.) - Seen as village by Athena.
Poseidon (God of the sea, rivers, floods, droughts, and earthquakes) - Able to peek a player each round to discover their role.
Zeus (God of the sky, weather, thunder, lightning, law, order, and justice) - Able to use a lightning bolt to kill someone over the night. Cannot use two at the same time.
Aphrodite (Goddess of beauty, love, desire, pleasure and vibrators) - Able to frame someone each round, making them look guilty to Athena.

Secondary Roles
Secondary roles stack with a player's normal role, passively giving them extra powers or drawbacks. Players won't know what secondary roles they have.
Tough - Able to survive one otherwise killing action.
Idiot - Lynch vote counts for nothing.
Miller (town only) - Appears as "Vibes" if peeked.

Order of actions: Drugging --> Apollo protection --> Passing l. bolts --> Aphrodite counterfeit --> Athena peek --> mafia nightkill --> Zeus kill --> Ares kill

DONATIONS
Donations are very welcome. Help this game start by sending any penny possible to this steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156253277
List of donators:
N/A
Current Prizepool: 0

If this game fails to get enough players to start, you will receive 100% of your cash back.
Any surplus of donation money will be returned accordingly (if there is 450 surplus money, and X has donated 5000$ while Y has donated 2500 $, X will get 300 back and Y 150)

Changelog
Spoiler: show
4th Aug - Removed the Brutal secondary role.
14th Oct - Changed the smuggler role. Now he doesn't get the two bullets, but instead two random vanillagers will get them.
14th Oct - Changed the name from "Murders in Mapple Town" to "Penis Vibes"!
14th Oct - Players will now know what secondary roles they have.
14th Oct - Added Brutal and two mason secondary roles.
14th Oct - Noted that the player targeted by the smuggler will not know that they were given drugs.
21st Oct - Made donating possible.
22nd Oct - Removed Brutal. Again.
22nd Oct - Based roles on Greek Gods. All roles' functions however have remained the same.
22nd Oct - Removed Death Will
22nd Oct - Added Neath Note
22nd Oct - Removed Negligente third party role

23nd Oct - Removed the Mason sec. role
23nd Oct - Added the Miller sec. role
[signups open]
The signups will open after Cash Craze game ends.

Last edited by Cruxell on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:47 am, edited 21 times in total.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:19 pm

#2 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Murders in Mapple Town Isolate
Maple Town would of sounded better

nice members

Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:22 pm

#3 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Murders in Mapple Town Isolate
Toon wrote:

"Would have" would have sounded better.

ImageImage

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:11 pm
Profile WWW

#4 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Murders in Mapple Town Isolate
HATER wrote:
Toon wrote:

"Would have" would have sounded better.

:(

nice members

Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:05 am

#5 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Murders in Mapple Town Isolate
rekt

Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:14 pm

#6 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Murders in Mapple Town Isolate
I see 9 PRs, so this game is designed for 18 players?

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:37 pm

#7 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Murders in Mapple Town Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
I see 9 PRs, so this game is designed for 18 players?

Give or take. Not expecting that many players really, might have to break the 50% vanilla rule a bit.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:42 pm

#8 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Murders in Mapple Town Isolate
nah i think HATER is best

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:06 am

#9 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Murders in Mapple Town Isolate
Changed the Smuggler role, now he doesn't get the two bullets, instead two random vanilla villagers will get them (one cannot get both).

Changed the name to "Penis Vibes"!

I'll formally open the sign-ups after HATER's game ends.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:58 am

#10 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
HAHAHA THE NAME
I'm in

Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:16 am
Friend of the Community

#11 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
i think i stopped playing at the right time.. that name

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:36 am

#12 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Shadi wrote:

I think it's the best time for you to start playing again though!

@Kontra, can all peeks be given as "Good vibes" and "Penis vibes" please?

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:38 pm

#13 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Shadi wrote:

I think it's the best time for you to start playing again though! /quote]
no... no its not

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:41 pm

#14 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Emziek wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Shadi wrote:

I think it's the best time for you to start playing again though!

no... no its not

New age new roles. BBC is the new thug.

Last edited by Blaze on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:59 pm
#15 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
NumBle wrote:
@Kontra, can all peeks be given as "Good vibes" and "Penis vibes" please?

^ This, please it would be too funny xD

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 253 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next