[Mafia Win] [S2] Assassins XII: Power Up!

Numble

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by Numble »

Ultor wrote:
Voro's poulo wrote:Well, I'm kinda noob cause haven't play a lot of ww games and especially not one like this. Thanks hater and the rest of you guys for the help!
Who else helped you out?
I helped him out clarify several roles as well as telling him to actively post and analyse stuff that people post. Just like I've done to you Ultor, to sweedy and to Apekiller and several other people before.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
HATER

Post by HATER »

Remember guys, all mafia teams and village PRs MUST send in roles (if mafia) and base powers for the team. Failure to do so will result in powers being random'd.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

HATER wrote:Remember guys, all mafia teams and village PRs MUST send in roles (if mafia) and base powers for the team. Failure to do so will result in powers being random'd.
for your own sake don't let HATER random your actions..
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Styx

Post by Styx »

can i claim? i will claim cos im an idiot hmu kk bby?

also i have no idea what im doing
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
HATER

Post by HATER »

Styx wrote:

Well, it's good to know some things never change.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Numble

Post by Numble »

HATER wrote:
Styx wrote:

Well, it's good to know some things never change.
[color=#BYE]
Styx... Styx never changes.[/color]
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Rainboy

Post by Rainboy »

Styx wrote:can i claim? i will claim cos im an idiot hmu kk bby?

There's a bloody guide from me complete with full comments from numble. Go read, you lazy draven.
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Rainboy wrote:

There's a bloody guide from me complete with full comments from numble. Go read, you lazy draven.
But listening to you is potentially bad, are you mafia?!

also let's hope hater stops messaging me on skype at 3AM, that'd be great
Styx

Post by Styx »

Rainboy wrote:

I saw the funny colors, they looked nice
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Katika VS

Post by Katika VS »

Omg, everyone's bitching at me on skype. I'm alive god dammit xD
Numble

Post by Numble »

katCrusader wrote:Omg, everyone's bitching at me on skype. I'm alive god dammit xD
[color=#nope]I have done nothing. Yet.[/color]
Heart-Break
Katika VS

Post by Katika VS »

Rainboy wrote:[color=#nope]Thank you, Hater, for showing me the error of my ways. Lime green is, in truth, the best color in the universe and making people (particularly, in this case, the host) edit every last one of my future posts will serve to provide ample entertainment for my needs. You have my undying gratitude, my friend.[/color]
Last edited by Katika VS on Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Numble

Post by Numble »

katCrusader wrote:
Rainboy wrote:[[color=#I]color[/color]=#nope]Thank you, Hater, for showing me the [color=#can]error[/color] of my ways. [color=#do]Lime green[/color] is, in [color=#this]truth[/color], the best [color=#all]color[/color] in the [color=#day]universe[/color] and making people (particularly, in this case, [color=#lol]the host[/color]) [color=#it]edit[/color] every last one of my [color=#takes]future posts[/color] will serve to provide [color=#much]ample entertainment[/color] for my [color=#less]needs[/color]. You have my [color=#time]undying gratitude[/color], my [color=#mess]friend[/color].[/[color=#themup]color[/color]]
[color=#nope]H[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]l[/color][color=#nope]y[/color] [color=#nope]s[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color][color=#nope]n[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]f[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]i[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]k[/color] [color=#nope]y[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color] [color=#nope]d[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope].[/color][color=#nope].[/color]
Spoiler!

Code: Select all

[color=#nope]H[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]l[/color][color=#nope]y[/color] [color=#nope]s[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color][color=#nope]n[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]f[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]i[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]k[/color] [color=#nope]y[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color] [color=#nope]d[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope].[/color][color=#nope].[/color]
Heart-Break
Katika VS

Post by Katika VS »

NumBle wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
Rainboy wrote:[[color=#I]color[/color]=#nope]Thank you, Hater, for showing me the [color=#can]error[/color] of my ways. [color=#do]Lime green[/color] is, in [color=#this]truth[/color], the best [color=#all]color[/color] in the [color=#day]universe[/color] and making people (particularly, in this case, [color=#lol]the host[/color]) [color=#it]edit[/color] every last one of my [color=#takes]future posts[/color] will serve to provide [color=#much]ample entertainment[/color] for my [color=#less]needs[/color]. You have my [color=#time]undying gratitude[/color], my [color=#mess]friend[/color].[/[color=#themup]color[/color]]
Spoiler!

[color=#stilltooclose]Ahhh, this makes me so happy <3[/color]
HATER

Post by HATER »

NumBle wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
Spoiler!

Gonna have to do better than that, Numble. I'm barely even /trying/ here.

ImageImage

Return to “Finished Games”