View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
neonDragon Admin

#421 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
ggwp
thanks for hosting the game hater.

if anyone is intrested to see our logs:
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/pRuRx332VmZx

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:11 am

#422 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
For anyone interested, this pm was sent to the cop and vig at R3 (can't put it in a spoiler code for some reason).
Quote:
Before I start, Aresnic you need to know what's going on. First of all, voropolo is the cop and I was his R0 peek. I decided to act a proxy because voropoulo isn't sure of what to do.

Voropulo's peeks are:
R0- me
R1- NumBle (Team 2)
R2- Leo (Team 2)

In this PM, there will be all the chat logs on steam that I've saved when I gathered information from the ones who I contacted on steam. Please do note that I've missed out abit of chunk for Emizek's logs because I didn't save them. Also, read those chat logs carefully they contain dozens of information and can easily help us figure out who is mafia and who is not.

Below are the chat logs that I saved:

For SiX:
Spoiler: show
Never tell your password to anyone.
Ultor: yo
Six: hey
Ultor: you've been awfully quiet this game
Six: I think I've been rather active
Ultor: You havent even posted anything regarding the R2 vote
Six: R2? You mean on K0ntra? I posted a lot in regards to that vote
Ultor: No the fact that most of those who voted got shot and survived
Six: Doctors, fortitude, blast shields, medic (mafia x2), there could be a lot of explanations
Ultor: There were no blast shields
Six: How do you know+
Ultor: Politician: 4
Soothsayer: 3
Poison: 1
Brutal: 1
Immunity: 3
Fortitude: 2
Spiritborne: 0
Blast Shield: 0
Vote Savant: 2
Insight: 1
Hinder: 0
Six: Oh
Six: Good point
Six: (continuing on what I was about to say)... And Emz (?) already called a FoS on them for surviving the attack, suggesting the possibility of Medics having saved them. So I was kind of thinking in the same course.
Six: Not something I originally paid attention to (wouldn't have noticed it) if he didn't call it out.
Ultor: Okay, so what do you think about my cop claim?
Six: I think it's legit. Unless you are a Don from Mafia team 1 and you know the real cop is dead.
Six: But in all honesty, there's little point in suspecting you for that. The town can't afford it. And even if you are the Don, I'd still team up with you, since we have a common enemy (Mafia 2). So eitherway I'd trust you and have Numble killed.
Ultor: The fact that I've been aruging with so many people in addition with the number of base powers related to Politician makes that very unlikely, dont you think?
Ultor: Alright then
Ultor: So you got not problem with joining the vote to lynch numble then?
Six: I do
Six: I can't be voting him, since I chose Soothsayer R2, for better or worse.
Ultor: Interesting
Ultor: so no we have 4 soothsayers
Ultor: now
Ultor: Can you claim that on topic for me then?
Ultor: Would help out the village
Six: I'd prefer not.
Ultor: Why's that?
Six: Because if we go late game, I want the Mafia to believe I hold voting power. So instead of killing those few alive who can actually vote, they will kill me. If they kill the person who can vote, we won't have any lynching power.
Six: However, if you want me to claim, I will.
Six: At any rate, there's one thing you should double check. HATER posted a list after R2 in regards to everyone's powers. 3 Soothsayers in total. Now, did he mean LIVING roles? If so, Emziek, I and Leo could very well all 3 be Soothsayers. Because Panda dided R1. But did he mean TOTAL, then 1 of us, most likely Leo, is lying.
Ultor: Yeah thats the problem
Ultor: Thats why its better to claim it, you will still be able to have abit of control over votes even if the mafia did know you were a soothsayer
Six: But lets say there's 1 mafia and 2 town members alive. If the mafia kills my teammate (who can vote) they won, because I can't vote him. if they kill me, however, I can remvoe a vote from my teammate and have him lynch the enemy.
Six: In such case, knowing I was a soothsayer, would lose us the game
Six: Oh nvm
Six: I don't even count for parity, so maf wins eitherway. Forget everything I said
Ultor: Yeah
Six: You are right
Six: But we should still double check with hater
Ultor: ive asked him
Six: what did he say?
Ultor: give me a sec
Ultor: The base powers of the dead ones are still counted
Six: Alright
Six: Then leo or emziek is lying (or me, but I know I'm not)
Six: And you seem to also suspect Leo
Ultor: Correct
Ultor: So if u were a soothsayer then
Ultor: why did u vote on kontra?
Six: I wasn't soothsayer R2
Ultor: oh yeah
Six: I randomed immunity R1 because I afked
Ultor: okay then
Six: R2 I was roleblocked, while immune to roleblocks, so I just became a soothsayer
Ultor: and why did u choose soothsayer in the first place?
Ultor: could have chosen something else, like vote savant
Ultor: I'm pretty sure you would like that
Six: Perhaps, but I considered Vote Savant would be useless if I got myself killed early on. As such, I chose Soothsayer, to be able to influence the game even after death.
Ultor: Okay, imma go afk for bit
Six: Because keep in mind, there's 1 Vigilante, 2 nightkills from 2 different mafia team, poisons, hitmen etc
Six: And even lynch
Ultor: Alright, I think it would be best for the village if u can claim it
Ultor: that way we can figure out who's the fake even if I end up dying
Ultor: and then establish any connections to anyone else coming from that person
Six: It's likely Leo
Ultor: very likely
Six: But even if I claim today, we'll still lynch Numble
Ultor: That's okay, I will probably end up dying this round
Ultor: and no1 else knows you're a soothsayer
Ultor: You may aswell be a mafia
Six: Well, you don't know either. For all you know, I could be lying to you. But I understand why you want me to claim.
Six: Would be disastrous if you died and then I claimed something entirely different than soothsayer
Ultor: Exactly
Ultor: If you claimed now and I end up dying, then its up for the others to figure out whos the fake one.
Six: I'd trust Emziek tho
Ultor: Why's that
Six: Since he has pointed out quite a few interesting things + claimed Soothsayer
Six: Just a gut feeling.
Six: We also know Voro's poulo is a negative peek
Ultor: I wouldn't trust anyone without peeking them
Six: Well, you have to gamble on it
Ultor: Yeah it would be very bad if he ends up being a godfather
Six: Lets say Voro's poulo, you (Ultor), I (Six) and Emziek trust each other (gamble)
Six: that makes 8 of the living ones Mafia (unless Panda was mafia)
Ultor: I dont think panda is a mafia now
Six: Leo, Numble, Maki, Waywardvole, Katcrusader, arsenic, Ish and Rainboy
Ultor: He would have voted if he was
Six: these number 8 in total
Six: and if we don't suspect Panda, we can believe all 8 of these to be mafia, can't we?
Six: Arsenic did claim Vigilante tho
Six: so I'd hold his lynch off for a while
Six: But we still have 7 targets
Ultor: Who do you recommend for me to peek?
Ultor: thats if i end up surviving by a miracle lol
Six: I'd not recommend peeking these: Six, Emziek, Voro's Pulo, Ultor (you), Panda (dead soothsayer) and Arsenic (Vigilante claim). Alive is Ish, Rainboy, Numble (confirmed mafia), Leo (suspected mafia), Lawliet, Waywardvole, Katcrusader and Maki. You could peek anyone of these except Leo and Numble.
Six: We got enough circumstantial evidence to lynch all 8 of them if we only had enough rounds.
Six: So your peek only works to confirm our suspicion
Ultor: Okay, I might end up peeking either Maki or Waywardvole
Six: Alright. I think the town should group up. We may want to get in touch with Emziek, Voro's poulo and Arsenic.
Six: There's a possibility some of these may be Mafia, but honestly, we have to risk it
Ultor: Yeah I've tried contacting Arsenic
Ultor: no response on PM
Six: Arsenic said he shot lawliet and katcrusader as Vigilante (if I'm not wrong). Both of those 2 are on our list of suspicion and he's not ciunter-claimed. So I'd give arsenic a green flag
Ultor: Agreed
Six: As for Emziek, he has suspected Rainboy (for good reasons) and pointed out the medic's potential to have saved fellow mafia members. He's likely also in the green.
Ultor: I wouldnt jump to conclusions that fast
Six: And Voro's poulo was peeked NS. There's a possibility he's GF. But he's one of the last people we would lynch, keeping in mind that we have so many other suspects
Six: Yes, Ultor, but we need something to go on. At max we are like... 5 (?) town members alive versus 8 Mafia. This game is as good as already lost for us. Especially since we have 2 soothsayers who can't even kill anyone in the lynch. We only have one shot, and that shot requires us to work like a group of Masons while we have the chance
Six: I think you are the only one who can bring this group together
Ultor: Alright, I will see what I can do
Ultor: So when are you going to claim soothsayer?
Six: Was waiting for you to call for everyone first, assembling a group chat
Ultor: I wont do that
Ultor: Atleast not yet
Six: Why not?
Ultor: Its better that way
Ultor: If I end up dying, someone else will do it instead of me
Six: There's no one else who can, except Arsenic. But your claims is more credible than his.
Ultor: Don't worry about it
Six: And what happens if both of you die in the samr night?
Ultor: There will be someone else
Six: There won't
Ultor: Don't worry :)
Ultor: And why would the mafia kill Arsenic in the first place?
Ultor: He's pretty much useless other than the fact that hes a confirmed villager
Six: There are 9 Villagers in tota. 3 is confirmed dead and Panda may very well be our 4th. That makes us 6 villagers alive, with you and Arsenic being the most credible one. Remaining, we have me, Emziek and Voro's Poulo. Even if we got together, we wouldn't be able to do anything.
Six: 5 villagers alive with panda possibly being a dead 6th member*
Ultor: Yes but do remember that the mafia will need to kill each other
Six: Yes, but right now, we should assemble so we can discuss what we will do. Making plans etc. We may not want to lynch Numble today
Ultor: Its very likely that I will be perm-blocked (as Rainboy stated) rather than wasting a shot on me. Remember its very likely that we have 2 Vixens
Six: I think Rainboy is more dangerous and we should discuss that together
Six: since we may want to manipulate the mafia into attacking each other
Ultor: This isnt the best round to do that
Ultor: We can do that next round
Ultor: For now, we cant trust anyone
Six: Why next round when we can do it now?
Ultor: Thats why I dont want possible villagers to contact each other, if a mafia infiltrates it would cause a disastrous loss to the village
Ultor: None of you guys is a 100% confirmed villager
Six: Thing is, we have already lost. It can't get any worse. It can only get better. Right now, you won't be able to confirm anyone 100%. You'll have to use circumstantial evidence as you go on your gut feeling.
Ultor: I disagree, the game is not as good as lost, the mafia needs to kill the other team. and the later they start the more likely the enemy team has already start thinning their numbers down. Our job is not be caught in the crossfire.
Six: Yes, they need to kill each other. But you know, the odds of them shooting me and Emziek is large. They don't know whether we are town or maf. and if they didn't pay attention, they may also shoot Voro's poulo.
Six: We need to discuss together to create a situation where they will shoot each other
Ultor: I'd rather take the odds of them shooting random targets than having a mafia infiltrate this circle of trust- it would be more devasating
Six: Well, you know, the Mafia already know you and arsenic is town. The only thing they could learn is that I, Emziek and voro is likely town. If I'm Mafia, I've already informed my teammates of this anyway. If Emziek or Voro's poulo is mafia, all they will is inform about me + emziek or me + voro. And in such a case, they will know not to shoot us. Basically, they will have it confirmed who the enemy team is, and isn't that what we want?
Ultor: As I said, I believe its better that way. I see where you coming from and I understand your frustration to get everyone together, however, as the cop, I completetly disagree with doing this at this round. We can simply wait and hope for good new next round.
Six: Well, it's your call. Only you and Arsenic can do this. But know that it may already be too late by the time you want to do it. While I and Emziek can be killed, our alignment will not be revealed. As such, you can't ever trust us 100%, even if we are dead. As for Voro, there's always the possibility of him being the Godfather. At any rate, the situation won't improve.
Ultor: Yeah hopefully things change by next round
Six: Leo just screwed up big time. With that in mind, know what I'd recommend? Holding back on reavling myself as the Soothsayer, so we can count our cards next round. It would limit our cards if I'd reveal it to counter-claim someone who already blew his cover. But to be sure I'm still not lying, you should share this log with Arsenic. The second most trustworthy town member.
Ultor: Will see about that later on today
Ultor: lets give it abit of time
Six: Alright, come back to me later with your decision
Ultor: Sure
Six: HATER: yo
Six: yo
HATER: blah blah blah make game related post or be modkilled blah blah
Six: Need to post anyway
Ultor: lol
Ultor: just dont put a vote though
Six: Yup
Ultor: even if it was no lynch :)
Six: Meh, I regret choosing Soothsayer right now. Wish I was Blast shield or Poison.
Ultor: Yeah weird only 1 posion
Ultor: too bad he didnt kill anyone yet XD
Six: The Mafia may have chosen Poison as a role
Six: Infector: May poison 3 (4 with poison base power) players per game (maximum of two targets per night). A player that is poisoned will die one round after if they do not have the Immunity base power. Players that are poisoned will be cured if the doctor targets them before they die. If a player has a Blast Shield activated on them at the time of death, the progression of the poison will be paused until the Blast Shield wears off. [Targeted]'
Ultor: With roles like vixen, doc, don and con man
Ultor: i dont think its likely
Six: At any rate, what you should do now (I'm too lazy) is to create a picture of who belongs to which team. we kind of know the Mafia, not we want to know who belongs to which team. So we don't kill everyone from e.g. Maf team 2 and end up with everyone in Maf team 1 alive
Six: We want to balance the centralization of power
Ultor: Thats a very good point
Six: With that said, I'll go read for my exams now. If you post, I'll read up later.
Six: Or send a message? i guess post doesn't work here.
Ultor: Sure, gl with ur exams
Ultor: ill see what i can dop
Six: Thanks
Ultor: Just letting you know that I've told Emizek about your base power
Ultor: But keep that hidden for now
Six: I think we want to check waywardvole and Ish
Six: Mafia team 2: Numble, Lawliet and Maki. Mafia team 1: Leo and Rainboy
Six: Unknown: Katcrusader, Ish and waywardvole
Six: could katcrusader be team 2 with ish and wayward being team 1?
Ultor: Yeah I was thinking about checking Rainboy, Ish, kat
Ultor: most likely kat though
Six: Rainboy isn't on the same team as Numble and Maki
Ultor: what makes u think that maki is a mafia?
Six: Because he's 1 of the 8 people most likely to be Mafia. And besides, he has been trying to push a lynch on Rainboy. Nothing suspicious with this, but it proves they aren't on the same team. And based on Numble's chatlgos with Rainboy, I don't believe they are on the same team. And since you know, as a fact, that Numble is on team 2, then it makes it very likely that Maki too is on team 2, with rainboy being on team 1
Six: Team 1: Rainboy, Leo, Ish and Waywardvole. Team 2: Numble, Lawliet, Maki and Katcrusader. I've good reasons to believe this to be the case. So keep it in mind.
Ultor: Good point
Ultor: I'm going afk for abit
Six: And I'm going off :p
Ultor: will probably talk to u later
Six: Got school tomorrow
Ultor: oh alright
Six: so I won't be on for the rest of the night
Ultor: cya tmw then
Six: Lets hope all of us still live tomorrow.
Ultor: haha yeah
Six: Want me to vote numble to remove one of his votes?
Ultor: nah just dont vote anything

He claimed to have Soothsayer as a base power. Look at the last few lines where he talks about the mafia teams. You might be able to spot a connection after R3 (and how he was related to those teams).

For Emizek (only the parts I saved):
Kaebbel: first look at Ish
Kaebbel: ish posted
Ultor: oki
Kaebbel: claims he was roleblocked the past 2 rounds
Kaebbel: meaning someone is lying or there is 2 Vixen
Ultor: mhm
Ultor: atleast we know whos a vote savant now though
Ultor: is Ish on steam?
Kaebbel: dont have him
Ultor: ah
Ultor: Guess what? Another soothsayer!
Kaebbel: lmao everyones a soothsayer!
Ultor: XDD
Kaebbel: I would be cautious
Kaebbel: it could be a ploy to have a valid reason to vote you
Kaebbel: do you know who the 2 vote savants are?
Ultor: Nope
Kaebbel: That makes it more complicated
Kaebbel: did you look at the new soothsayer claims voting pattern?
Ultor: checking nows
Ultor: ive got to go afk for now
Ultor: be back in a bit
Kaebbel: ok
Ultor: SiX seems like he wants me to trust you very badly
Kaebbel: and I suggest you don't take his advice
Kaebbel: I'm not peeked and not confirmed by any means
Ultor: thats what i said to him
Ultor: Yes, Ultor, but we need something to go on. At max we are like... 5 (?) town members alive versus 8 Mafia. This game is as good as already lost for us. Especially since we have 2 soothsayers who can't even kill anyone in the lynch. We only have one shot, and that shot requires us to work like a group of Masons while we have the chance
Kaebbel: hes wrong and right
Kaebbel: the game is not as good as lost
Kaebbel: the mafia needs to kill the other team
Kaebbel: and the later they start the more likely the enemy team has already start thinning their numbers down
Kaebbel: our job is not be caught in the crossfire
Kaebbel: atm
Ultor: What if their objective is to let the village kill the other team while they kill villagers 1 by 1
Kaebbel: too risky
Ultor: I see
Ultor: what do u think about Arsinc's claim btw
Kaebbel: I think hes saying the truth
Kaebbel: there hasnt been a counterclaim yet anyway
Kaebbel: The thing is
Ultor: but it would totally fuck us up if the vig was afk
Kaebbel: one team might shoot you tonight
Kaebbel: but they probably cant risk it
Ultor: Why would they not risk it? Another peek is very bad
Kaebbel: the village has done a phenomenal job this round to throw out potential mafia that the mafia teams will by no doubts shoot
Kaebbel: There is also 1 or 2 vixens
Kaebbel: you're probably gonna be perma roleblocked like rainboy said
Ultor: Oh good point
Ultor: I would still be able to vote though
Ultor: Anyway the only bad thing right now is the vote result for kontra
Ultor: Did i tell u who the other soothsayer was?
Kaebbel: no and I don't really care
Kaebbel: keep that to yourself and the other trusted
Ultor: you should
Ultor: he will claim soon so its alright
Kaebbel: its six isnt it
Ultor: Lawliet, katCrusader, SiX, NumBle, Emziek
Ultor: yes
Kaebbel: yeah I thought so
Ultor: now this
Ultor: Is it possible that Lawliet, kat, and numble are all Politicians?
Kaebbel: yeah
Kaebbel: there was like 5 right?
Ultor: That's what I'm worried about
Ultor: Pretty sure the vote savant had 3 votes on him
Ultor: with the addition of arsnic and me that would be 5, yes
Ultor: oh wait I just gave away the vote savant XD
Kaebbel: k0ntra was vote savant?
Kaebbel: lel
Ultor: that is very possible
Ultor: havent thought of that
Kaebbel: wait so you are the vote savant then?
Ultor: no, its voro
Kaebbel: voro didn't vote for lawliet
Ultor: I've only contacted him yesterday
Ultor: OH wait
Ultor: lol
Ultor: Kontra was
Kaebbel: so Kontra and voro are vote savants?
Kaebbel: I'm trying to add everything up
Ultor: No i mixed up voro with kontra
Kaebbel: Ok
Kaebbel: Assuming both me and SiX are soothsayers
Kaebbel: and that lawliet, kat and numble are all politicans
Ultor: there may have con man aswell
Ultor: they*
Kaebbel: 3 - 2 + 3 (possible +1 or +2)
Kaebbel: is the votes on Kontra
Kaebbel: was*
Kaebbel: so Kontra had anywhere between 4-6 votes on him
Kaebbel: You calculated that Lawliet had 5 votes on him right?
Ultor: how is it 3 - 2 + 3?
Kaebbel: Lawliet, kat crusader, numble makes 3
Kaebbel: me & six makes - 2
Kaebbel: politicans makes + 1 each
Kaebbel: anyway this means that either SiX or me is lying about being soothsayers or there is a con man among the people that voted Kontra
Ultor: there should be 2 con man
Ultor: not just 1
Ultor: because if it was only 1, it would be LHV
Ultor: and that would mean Lawliet
Kaebbel: Kontra still wins the LHLV I think
Ultor: I've asked HATER he said that it depends on when vote savant voted
Ultor: at the time he voted, thats already the amount of votes he had
Kaebbel: hmm ok
Kaebbel: but if SiX is soothsayer then wtf is leo
Ultor: leo is confirmed mafia
Ultor: dont worry about that
Ultor: but he might either be telling the truth about his base power as a mafia
Ultor: or simply lying

He claims to have Soothsayer. I decided not to trust Emizek unless peeked so I haven't told him anything about you guys. I did tell him about other stuff related to the mafia though, so I only shared stuff related to the mafia. Most of the things I said cannot be seen on the steam logs here, sadly.

For Lawliet:
Lawliet is now Online.
Lawliet: yoyo
Ultor: whats up
Lawliet: not much
Ultor: what do u think about the game so far
Lawliet: lets see
Lawliet: it's gonna be hard for the village to win at this point
Lawliet: we need the mafia to kill each others somehow
Ultor: thats right
Lawliet: Numble and I were acting together most of the time.. honestly I got shocked from R2 results
Lawliet: was pretty sure about Panda and Kontra's alignment but idk anymore
Ultor: + kat
Lawliet: wasn't totally sure about kat
Lawliet: but yea right now he's probably a mafia
Lawliet: same goes for rain
Ultor: alright so what do u think about my cop claim
Lawliet: it's stupid
Lawliet: if it's real
Ultor: but you believe it, right
Lawliet: well there's no counter-claim
Ultor: okay so you got no problem about revealing your base power to me?
Lawliet: nope
Lawliet: my basepower is as you thought
Lawliet: poltician
Lawliet: picked it so i can go ham early
Lawliet: didn't pay much I guess
Ultor: alright cool
Ultor: have u got any other information u can share with me?
Lawliet: if there was a bw on me I would've revealed it just to save us from wastig a lynch
Ultor: tbh you should have revealed it at R2
Lawliet: I was ok
Lawliet: was pretty sure kontra was gonna flip mafia.. the 180 degrees change in playstyle made me pretty sure about it
Lawliet: well guess he just changed
Ultor: oh well
Ultor: so have u spoken to anyone else apart fro mnumble?
Ultor: from numble*
Lawliet: you
Ultor: thats it?
Lawliet: yep
Ultor: have u got any steam logs u might wonna share to me with numble?
Lawliet: unfotunetly I don't usually save logs unless I feel it's necesarry
Lawliet: last thing the steam window remembers is not realted to the game
Ultor: alrighty
Ultor: btw what do u think about Aresnic
Lawliet: he claimed Vig.. no counter-claim again
Lawliet: so yeah he's probably clear
Ultor: yeah thats what i thought too
Lawliet: btw
Ultor: also have u seen the recent post by me and leo
Lawliet: gimme a sec
Ultor: sure
Lawliet: hmm
Lawliet: from numble to leo
Lawliet: you seem pretty sure about leo
Ultor: yeah the way he talked to me on steam
Ultor: revealed everything
Ultor: also from previous chat yesterday
Lawliet: when I voted Kontra
Lawliet: I was observing the people who gonna join
Lawliet: saw Leo reading the thread.. yet he did nothing.. I assumed he's a teammate of his
Lawliet: since they don't seem to be in good terms and I thought leo would jump on Kontra once he sees a chance
Lawliet: he did not
Ultor: good point
Ultor: but he probably had other teammates
Lawliet: after the results the only thing I could think of is that he simply knew somehow that kontra isn't a mafia
Ultor: that told him to stay hidden since they were controlling the vote
Ultor: yeah
Ultor: so you got no problem joining me with the vote against leo
Lawliet: I don't mind no
Lawliet: to me numble seems to be trying hard to survive. why did you assume that he has poltician ?
Lawliet: his base power is politician*
Ultor: simply because he kept on voting on the lynched target every round
Ultor: we just cant risk it
Ultor: and we also have 4
Ultor: very high possibility of a mafia using politician*
Lawliet: Leo could be a politician as well then
Ultor: his voting pattern proves that wrong
Ultor: if he was a politician as a mafia
Ultor: then he would have joined bandwagons, not being scared to be lynched
Lawliet: that's true
Ultor: if I manage to survive, who do u think I should peek?
Lawliet: hmm
Lawliet: Ish is oddly quiet
Ultor: kat? six? rainboy?
Ultor: yeah indeed let me check his posts again
Ultor: seems like he voted u at the beginning
Lawliet: oh did he ?
Ultor: isolation.php?tid=26498&pid=6420
Ultor: but the thing is he says he was roleblocked twice
Lawliet: that's more suspicious imo
Lawliet: gonna tell you why in a sec
Lawliet: gotta answer the phone
Ultor: sure
Lawliet: back
Ultor: wb
Lawliet: if he's a villager and got framed/roleblocked he should immediatly inform the others publicly
Lawliet: you don't wanna see a cop claiming publicly because he peeked a mafia and that mafia was simply avillager who got framed
Ultor: good point
Lawliet: him saying that he was framed after 2 rounds sounded like : hey guys in case you peeked me in the past 2 rounds I was framed..
Lawliet: especially when there's a peek you're probably hiding
Lawliet: for some reason
Ultor: he did mention that he was going to been really busy
Ultor: maybe that could have been the reason to which he delayed his annoucment
Ultor: but thats unlikely
Lawliet: well I'm done with this excuse lol
Lawliet: I believe he was busy tho
Ultor: either way hes pretty much suspcious
Ultor: btw what do u mean by this "especially when there's a peek you're probably hiding
Lawliet: R1: Got roleblocked by a Vixen.
Lawliet: this might or might not be true
Ultor: i did get roleblocked
Lawliet: oh alright
Ultor: you can trust me on that one
Ultor: if i hadnt, the village would have been in a much better situation right now
Lawliet: the village woulda been in a better spot if i didn't try hard tbh
Ultor: oh well we all make mistakes in these games
Ultor: human nature XD
Lawliet: oh yeah xd
Ultor: anyway, I'll start trusting you if I manage to survive
Ultor: I might even peek u this round
Ultor: because you and kat are probably the next target to be lynched
Ultor: after number and leo
Lawliet: alright sure thing
Ultor: anyway thx for the info, imma go update my base power list and send this steam chat logs to the confirmed villagers
Ultor: so in case I die, they know who to trust
Lawliet: the confirmed villagers are Emz and Voro I suppose
Ultor: maybe :)
Ultor: and arsenic too
Ultor: since there is no counter claim
Lawliet: and arsenic yeah
Ultor: oh btw when are u going to vote for leo
Ultor: hopefuly not 30 mins before round end :)
Lawliet: 2 hours b4 the round end ')
Ultor: but why
Ultor: just do it now :)
Lawliet: aight sure was just kiddin
Ultor: XD]
Ultor: oh yeah I almost forgot
Ultor: how did u manage to survive that shot
Lawliet: that's why I've been quiet the whole round
Lawliet: I have no idea
Lawliet: if it was the doc then he would've contacted me
Lawliet: but nope nobody contacted me
Ultor: Mhmm okay then
Lawliet: how do you explain the other shots btw
Lawliet: Arsenic had fortitude
Lawliet: that leaves kat and rain
Ultor: rain says he had foritude aswell
Ultor: it could either be kat or rain
Ultor: but the thing is, kat did not respond about rain's foritude
Ultor: which makes me think that the mafia's doc protected her
Lawliet: then kat is a confirmed mafia I guess ?
Ultor: not yet
Ultor: will see how this round goes
Ultor: its between u 3
Ultor: thats why 1 of u guys has to bee peeked
Lawliet: kat rain and I huh
Ultor: so the village gets 50% chance to get it right
Ultor: yeah XD
Lawliet: I'm actually surprised that none of us is getting lynched this round
Ultor: because kat and u have politician
Lawliet: after I saw the results i was like" aight I'm done"
Lawliet: gooodbye world
Ultor: so wasting a lynch on that
Ultor: is fucked XD
Ultor: haha i see it from ur point of view
Ultor: when i saw the results i was like wtf
Ultor: shot, survived repeated 4 times
Ultor: i mean holy shit
Lawliet: First time I ever see a result like this
Ultor: haha
Ultor: anyway im going afk now, cya later
Lawliet: laterz

He claims to have Politician. He said that he would have revealed his base power if he was lynched at R2 but I think thats bullshit because you never know, maybe there was a vote savant in the vote against you. I asked him to show me any steam logs from NumBle, he did not provide any (I found that suspicious).

Now the good stuff. On the steam logs, you can see that Lawliet actually know that I was hiding a peek, he literally told me that I was hiding a peek just because I said I was roleblocked at R1. Normally you would believe on everything the cop says but Lawliet seems to have gathered information from somewhere else.

For Ish:
Ish: yo
Ultor: whats up
Ish: nm
Ish: im the doc
Ultor: what do u think of the game so far
Ultor: oh u are?
Ish: idk haventg really been following it
Ultor: whats ur base power?
Ish: poison
Ultor: okay so tell me about ur protections
Ish: as i said
Ultor: and who u used posion on
Ish: been rb'd
Ish: 2 nights
Ish: havent used it yet
Ultor: rb'd?
Ish: roleblocked
Ultor: oh yeah
Ultor: thats why you should have went for immunity
Ultor: atleast until r2
Ish: didnt expect to be rbd tho
Ish: considering theres other players
Ish: who should be rbd etc
Ultor: oh well
Ultor: anyway who are you thinking about to proect
Ultor: protect*
Ultor: and poison
Ish: you atm
Ish: not sure about poison
Ish: might use it later
Ish: next round
Ultor: okay you know what
Ultor: dont protect me
Ultor: I've got other means to survive
Ultor: use it on the confirmed villagers
Ultor: aka voro or arsenic
Ish: ok
Ultor: have u spoken to anyone else though
Ish: nope
Ish: literally done nothing this game...
Ultor: i guess being roleblocked is pretty boring XD
Ish: nah just sorta lost interest
Ish: been busy too
Ish: to properly follow etc
Ultor: i see
Ultor: i was wondering about ur post
Ultor: A mafia could just ask for protection by stating he has poison on him, which a villager may have inflicted on him. The doc may fk up and heal a mafia. But if the mafia have an infector with a poison base power potentially 4 deaths in 2 rounds lol. SO yeah asking for a protection could be a good idea.
Ultor: what was the purpose of this post?
Ish: lol cant remember
Ish: just to show im active
Ultor: Ahh I thought u wanted infected villagers to come out
Ultor: so you can do something about it
Ish: lol
Ish: dont remember
Ish: i have to go for now
Ish: lemme know what happens via PM
Ish: ttyl cyaa
Ultor: Okay pur ur vote on leo thou
Ultor: and cya
Ultor: and protect voro aswell
Ish: wouldnt lynvhing numble
Ultor: leave arsenic for now
Ish: be best
Ultor: nah there is a chance of him being politician
Ish: might just use my heal on myself tho
Ultor: which means he would survive the lynch
Ultor: nah i dont think that would be useful
Ultor: shouldnt use it on urself, trust me
Ish: alright
Ish: i'll do voro
Ish: cya
Ish is now Offline.
Ish is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
Ultor: cya
Ultor: ohhh when u come back, can u poison kat for me? thanks!

Ish was an interesting one. He claimed to be the doctor with Poison as base power and I had to believe him, that was the only way to ensure that our cop, Voropoulo survives. This was a very risky gamble that I had to take and I hope it turns out okay. I told him to use his protection on Voro and poison katCrusader.

As for Leo, I've already posted the chat logs on topic.

Some extra information:

1. I've revealed alot of information to Emizek regarding alot of things including: SiX claiming to be a soothsayer, telling him that Leo is a confirmed mafia who belongs to team 2 (though I did not say why).

Telling him that Kontra had a vote savant base power which is a lie that I used so he can help me with the situation of Kontra's vote lynch, I, Aresnic and Kontra voted against Lawliet which makes it a total of 5 votes (I AM VOTE SAVANT). While the other vote against Kontra had Lawliet, katCrusader, Numble,Emziek and Six (that makes it 3 votes from Lawliet, Numble, and -2 coming from Six and Emizek (because they claim to be Soothsayers). This make it a total of 3 votes. Now in addition to Politicians and maybe con man, I can't figure this out, you have to wait for the results of R3 and figure out this mystery. This will also help you with trusting either Six or Emizek, or both.

2. Note that Six really wanted to make a group meeting ASAP as you see from the chat logs. Made me suspicious about him (reason can be seen on chat logs for Six).

3. I couldn't get in touch with Arsenic earlier in the game even though I sent him a PM.

4. Lawliet wanted to get katCrusader lynched. This means that they were on the opposite teams or had to sacrifice a teammate. I'd go with the first one.

5. If Voropoulo dies then its likely that Ish did not protect him. However there is that chance of him being shot by a hitman, but I'm pretty sure that the mafia would use this shot against each other to take out Politicians.

6. Six: Team 1: Rainboy, Leo, Ish and Waywardvole. Team 2: Numble, Lawliet, Maki and Katcrusader. I've good reasons to believe this to be the case. So keep it in mind. <--- this piece of information will help us alot of we can find the connection here.

Base powers and who claimed to have them (note that the number inside the brackets () indicates the actual number of people using that base power when it was released in the end of R2):

Politician (4): Lawliet, katCrusader, NumBle
Soothsayer (3): Leo or Six, Emziek, Panda
Posion (1): Ish
Brutal (1): Either Styx or Sweedy who died at R1
Immunity (3): Voropoulo, and maybe Kontra and Styx or Sweedy
Fortitude (2): Rainboy, Aresnic
Vote Savant (2): Ultor, WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER 1 and this should be a priority. It could either be WaywardVole or Maki though.
Insight (1): we don't know but I believe that it could be Leo

Here is what I think about the mafia teams:
----------------------------------------------------------
Team 1: Rainboy (Fortitude), katCrusader (Politician), Panda (Soothsayer), Maki (?)
Team 2: NumBle (Politician), Wayvorvole (Politician/Vote Savant), Lawliet (Politician), Leo (Insight)
Note: Maki can be swapped with Six.
----------------------------------------------------------

As for this round, it was unfortunate that Rainboy decided to protect someone else other than voro and shot WaywardVole rather than NumBle (who we agreed on based on steam chat).

This game was mostly based on luck, the fact that both kat and lawliet managed to survive aresnic's shot put the village in a disadvantage. However, the fact that Team 2 chose to go with Vixen made them op, framed Leo (who for some reason did not announce he was roleblocked, might have changed few things if he did), roleblocking our doc- rendering him completely useless.

As for my vote savant fuck up, I blame my alarm and the time difference. I set the alarm to 4:50 AM but somehow I didn't wake up. But again having to wake up at 5:00 AM (or 7:00 AM) is troublesome for most people playing this game.

TL;DR
Team 2 outplayed Team 1.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:17 am

#423 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Btw
Quote:
Glorious Cobblestones: Six, for ruining Hater’s evening with an impromptu interrogation regarding his living Soothsayer status, a Base Power post stating only 3 total Soothsayers, and 3 deceased Sooth flips. Rain as Tough Trainee had inherited Soothsayer from Panda, bypassing the tally.

We all did that to HATER, I feel sorry for him :lol:

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:27 am

#424 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
I don't mean no offense to you Ultor, but jesus fucking christ you need to learn how to play this game.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:46 am

#425 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
I don't mean no offense to you Ultor, but jesus fucking christ you need to learn how to play this game.

I was right all the way. It was only the mafia that disagreed with me, not 1 single villager. Most posts I've made had an intended purpose behind that, e.g. some of them contained meaningless information with major accusations just to find out how a person or a group of people would react. This is how I was able to read you along with everyone else, using psychological manipulation tactics which influences your behavior or perception of others.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:53 am

#426 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:

LOL thats big coming from you

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:54 am

#427 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:

I was right all the way. It was only the mafia that disagreed with me, not 1 single villager. Most posts I've made had an intended purpose behind that, e.g. some of them contained meaningless information with major accusations just to find out how a person or a group of people would react. This is how I was able to read you along with everyone else, using psychological manipulation tactics which influences your behavior or perception of others.

The idea was there but it was poorly executed. Lot of lack of logic and you were enforcing stuff that didn't belong. Sure your conclusion was right. But you failed to make a proper formulation towards it. I'm not the best to say this, but considering I've done something alike before (*cough* Hater *cough*) you failed to connect the info you possessed and any other fake info you could have come up to frame me more to lynch me. Besides do believe you were more busy lynching team mafia 1 than even us... But hey feel free to point out where I'm wrong.

Emziek wrote:
LOL thats big coming from you

Pretty sure that there's more people that will agree with me...

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:01 am

#428 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
The idea was there but it was poorly executed. Lot of lack of logic and you were enforcing stuff that didn't belong. Sure your conclusion was right. But you failed to make a proper formulation towards it. I'm not the best to say this, but considering I've done something alike before (*cough* Hater *cough*) you failed to connect the info you possessed and any other fake info you could have come up to frame me more to lynch me. Besides do believe you were more busy lynching team mafia 1 than even us... But hey feel free to point out where I'm wrong.

The thing is, I was only contacted by the cop at R3 even though I was his R0 peek. Note that my plan was not to get you lynched but to simply extract information out from you starting from R1. At R2, I did not want to lynch you based on the fact that I was very sure that you were Politician (according to your voting patterns and how your replies got me feeling that you weren't bothered to be lynched) which is why my facts weren't that convincing. The only reason to why I was focusing on team 1 was because Leo was framed (that was a brilliant play from you guys as he was peeked by voro at R2)- which led me thinking that the mafia were dying equally, unless of course, Leo decided to claim that he was roleblocked.

Anyway, its a gg. Thanks HATER (and whoever helped him) for hosting a unique game like this.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:32 am

#429 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:

The thing is, I was only contacted by the cop at R3 even though I was his R0 peek. Note that my plan was not to get you lynched but to simply extract information out from you starting from R1. At R2, I did not want to lynch you based on the fact that I was very sure that you were Politician (according to your voting patterns and how your replies got me feeling that you weren't bothered to be lynched) which is why my facts weren't that convincing. The only reason to why I was focusing on team 1 was because Leo was framed (that was a brilliant play from you guys as he was peeked by voro at R2)- which led me thinking that the mafia were dying equally, unless of course, Leo decided to claim that he was roleblocked.

Thing is you were getting jackshit out of me. Of my actions though? That's a whole different story though. And even then it made more sense than what you were trying to do. But oh well game's over gg everyone.

Heart-Break

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:48 am
nD*** Jail Member

#430 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
I'm really sorry for Mafia Team1 i do know that i ruined all and that i didn't gave us a chance to win this game.
I had a lot of private issues and couldn't use my thinking or thoughts in the right way (the kid of my girlfriend went sick and other stuff happend for what i thought 1 time i need to ask HATER to exchange me with an other player) but i do like those games and didn't want to do it for the Team. I also don't wanna use excuses but it is how it is. And on a small point i was disappointed that i didn't got any respond on steam and per pm at forum from KatCrusader or Rainbow. So i felt too a bit that i play in a Team allone with 3 mates. Well as said i blame me for it that we lost and hope for all others if i participate in a new game too that they are not in my team to have a chance to get the victory :mrgreen:

Thanks HATER for hosting this game and i had a lot of fun. And Ultor know me better that my post towards him are not personally meant, we still talk/talked on steam or play/played games together :D
Congratz to the Mafia Team2 and well played all. All smart as fuck ;)

Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:49 am

#431 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Anyway, its a gg. Thanks HATER (and whoever helped him)

Rude.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:16 pm

#432 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
MMage wrote:
Ultor wrote:

Rude.

Sorry I don't like tacos.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:22 pm
Friend of the Community

#433 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
MMage wrote:
Ultor wrote:

Rude.

loooooooooooool

i like ultor now

- Benjamin Franklin

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:47 pm

#434 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
MMage wrote:
Ultor wrote:

Rude.

Sorry I don't like tacos.

heathen begone

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:59 pm

#435 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Have u guys noticed that MMage has 666 posts?

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next