View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

#406 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Awards Toast Post

How do you do, fellow Villager?: Numble and Rainboy for being perfectly manipulated and deceived by each other R1, all the while bragging to HATER about how smoothly they were playing into each other's hands. Some fun quotes:

Spoiler: show
6:07 PM - Rainboy: I feel like the two of us have been giving some pretty honest opinions about things.
6:07 PM - Rainboy: Which is unusual.
6:08 PM - Rainboy: I mean, you have no reason to trust me, but I feel like you've been pretty open.
6:08 PM - Numble: Same as you don't have a reason to trust me either and yet
6:08 PM - Rainboy: Works for me, I need someone who has a better handle on how some of the newbies tick.
6:09 PM - Numble: And it works for me because you know my logic isn't the best but tends to have correct conclusions

<00:55:45> "HATER": do you think numble suspects you?
<00:55:55> "HATER": if so, how much?
<00:56:00> "Rainboy": No idea. Gut says no.
<00:57:32> "Rainboy": My gut says that he's a villager (pretty sure) and doesn't suspect me (not very sure).

HATER: thoughts on rain?
Numble: he's oblivious of me being mafia.

<Transcribed from ts> Rainboy: "Yeah, the round 1 votes on Styx look good. There's only 2 mafia voting him"

(Actually, everyone voting styx was mafia)

Lookin' Mighty Suspicious: Arsenic, for going in balls deep and guns blazing in R2, and managing to shoot two mafia politicians with his bullets.

Surgeon's Choice: Both Mafia Crooked Medics (katCrusader and WaywardVole) for making sure Arsenic's well aimed bullets were completely ineffective.

Suicide Bomber Award: SweedyGonzales, the only player to take brutal, who managed to take away a mafia member (Rainboy)'s tough despite his R1 death, which wreaked havoc on Mafia Team 1 mid-game.

WAT IS TEAMWURK: All the normal villagers, who never picked up any of the team-centric utility base powers that were available to them: Hinder, Spiritborne, Blast Shield, and especially Insight had no villagers using them.

We'll Build A (Fire)Wall, and Make the Bot Pay For It: K0ntra, for changing his name which indirectly caused GERTY to invalidate all the commands in the thread.

Prodigal Co-Host Award: Mage, who was about be modkilled by HATER for insulting his wonderful spreadsheet, but helped out a bit when gerty derped so that was okay I guess MMage, who valiantly manually edited more than half of the invalidated commands so that they were back to normal. He is truly the amazing wonderful Tacomancer that will guide us all to tacodom.

Megalomaniac: Numble, for boasting of his assured win to all villagers and enemy mafia alike, leaking his full plan to them, and instantly believing Rainboy’s post-mortem claims.

Glorious Cobblestones: Six, for ruining Hater’s evening with an impromptu interrogation regarding his living Soothsayer status, a Base Power post stating only 3 total Soothsayers, and 3 deceased Sooth flips. Rain as Tough Trainee had inherited Soothsayer from Panda, bypassing the tally.

The Colors of the Wind: Hater/Rain for getting their respective GERTY copies to duel each other with color editing during R1, to the point I had to slap them both with responsibility tacos.

Cassandra Award: KatCrusader, for warning Rainboy about the shot on Voro, only to have Rain ignore it and change to protecting Ultor anyways 2 minutes before the deadline.

Cockblocked: Ish, for being roleblocked 3 out of 4 rounds, preventing him from using his Protect on anybody besides himself.

Emziek Award: Because he asked for it.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:00 am

#407 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
MMage wrote:
Emziek Award: Because he asked for it.

all lies

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:05 am

#408 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
MMage wrote:
Megalomaniac: Numble, for boasting of his assured win to all villagers and enemy mafia alike, leaking his full plan to them, and instantly believing Rainboy’s post-mortem claims.

1. wasn't to all villagers. Just Six;
2. it was at this point that I knew I had fucked up
3. left the last actions to Lawliet cuz I knew he wasn't biased like I was from negotiating with Rain.
MMage wrote:

How do you do, fellow Villager?: Numble and Rainboy for being perfectly manipulated and deceived by each other R1, all the while bragging to me about how smoothly they were playing into each other's hands. Some fun quotes:

Spoiler: show
6:07 PM - Rainboy: I feel like the two of us have been giving some pretty honest opinions about things.
6:07 PM - Rainboy: Which is unusual.
6:08 PM - Rainboy: I mean, you have no reason to trust me, but I feel like you've been pretty open.
6:08 PM - Numble: Same as you don't have a reason to trust me either and yet
6:08 PM - Rainboy: Works for me, I need someone who has a better handle on how some of the newbies tick.
6:09 PM - Numble: And it works for me because you know my logic isn't the best but tends to have correct conclusions

<00:55:45> "HATER": do you think numble suspects you?
<00:55:55> "HATER": if so, how much?
<00:56:00> "Rainboy": No idea. Gut says no.
<00:57:32> "Rainboy": My gut says that he's a villager (pretty sure) and doesn't suspect me (not very sure).

HATER: thoughts on rain?
Numble: he's oblivious of me being mafia.

<Transcribed from ts> Rainboy: "Yeah, the round 1 votes on Styx look good. There's only 2 mafia voting him"

(Actually, everyone voting styx was mafia)

Lmao

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:06 am

#409 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
MMage wrote:
Cassandra Award: KatCrusader, for warning Rainboy about the shot on Voro, only to have Rain ignore it and change to protecting Ultor anyways 2 minutes before the deadline.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:07 am
Friend of the Community

#410 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
triple politician + vote savant op

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:20 am

#411 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Maki wrote:

(from a pm)
Maki wrote:
we could take 4 politicians if we really want to be stupid, or 4 vote savants. That's idiotic and I don't recommend tho (but I WOULD LOVE IF WE DID IT).

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:23 am

#412 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Maki wrote:

(from a pm)
Maki wrote:
we could take 4 politicians if we really want to be stupid, or 4 vote savants. That's idiotic and I don't recommend tho (but I WOULD LOVE IF WE DID IT).

Quite literally "if it's stupid but it works then it's not stupid"

Heart-Break

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:24 am

#413 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
MVPs:

Maf T2:

Lawliet, for being a voice of reason and logic in the mafia, constantly thinking through the mafia's moves cautiously.
WaywardVole, for being spot-on on both of his successful protection hunches.

Maf T1:

Katcrusader, for her array of colorful responses and arguments, and actually being active
Rainboy, for making the sick hardcore plays after he died, nearly tilting Numble into a loss.

Village:

Emziek, for being active and reasonable, collaborating with Rainboy to almost bring Maf T2 down.
Voro's Poulo, for managing to peek a ton of mafia and keeping quite safe until the last round.

ImageImage

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:29 am
Profile WWW

#414 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Maki wrote:

Ultor obliterating team 1 and making a power vacuum for team 2 to take + wasting his own savant charges OP

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:30 am

#415 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
SiX wrote:
I wonder; if the round wasn't extended, could we have perhaps have managed to lynch Wayward, who didn't vote me? :/

wouldn't matter both Arsenic and Kat wouldn't have voted too.

Arsenic and Voro were around too. We could've managed it, but SOMEONE had to go change his name and wreck GERTY. >.>

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:36 am

#416 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
MMage wrote:

I take great offense to you not mentioning that Voro literally didn't matter as far as winning. In fact, I'd argue we were better off having one less villager to have to deal with. I was 90% sure they'd shoot Voro; I only cared about Ultor because he had Vote Savant and we NEEDED the votes.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:44 am

#417 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
MMage wrote:

I take great offense to you not mentioning that Voro literally didn't matter as far as winning. In fact, I'd argue we were better off having one less villager to have to deal with. I was 90% sure they'd shoot Voro; I only cared about Ultor because he had Vote Savant and we NEEDED the votes.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:01 am

#418 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Can Panda get an award for hottest throws?
Due to Panda, I knew he and Rainboy were mafia latter half of round 0. And then i got shot and couldn't do anything of value.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:05 am

#419 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
katCrusader wrote:
Rainboy wrote:
MMage wrote:

y u hef to be mad, is only game

@Hater, where's the #d*cksoutforPanda award?

Heart-Break

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:07 am

#420 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
ggwp, gonna be quieter next game :(
@Ultor, you asked who was roelblocked r1, well it was me

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next