View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
nD*** Jail Member

#316 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
My recent chat with Leo is very interesting:
Spoiler: show
Ultor: yo
Ultor: i see u looking at topic :)
strande65: morning
strande65: yes i did
strande65: to be honest was to lazy to read all again
strande65: but that you can be the cop sounds plausible for me
strande65: the sad thing is i cant help that much
strande65: and i would follow you
strande65: but there is one prob
strande65: im a soothsayer and my votes doesnt help that much
strande65: i could vote on you to give you a -1
strande65: but thats dumb too i think
strande65: i would get seen as mafia then i think
strande65: bcs no one know that im soothsayer expect you
Ultor: I want u to publically claim to be a soothsayer now then
Ultor: just like what Emizek did
strande65: brb looking for a coffee
Ultor: ok
strande65: back
Ultor: wb
Ultor: so listen
Ultor: what i want u to do
strande65: lol thx
Ultor: claim to be a soothsayer
Ultor: on topic
strande65: nah Ultor i wont make it public
Ultor: no you should
strande65: i share an other opinion than you on that
Ultor: why wont you make it public?
strande65: the mafias already know to much villagers who claimed their power or role
Ultor: Do u know what a soothsayer does?
Ultor: Even if u die, you can still vote
Ultor: and talk to alive people
Ultor: so dying is not a problem for soothsayers
Ultor: zzz
Ultor: hello?
strande65: sry the how is it called door ringbell?
strande65: the door bell ringed
Ultor: oh ok
Ultor: so
strande65: and i had a stupid talk with jehovas ahaha
strande65: so what different would it make to still hide as a villager
strande65: what you can do is
strande65: look at my votes
Ultor: listen man
strande65: i didn't voted once at the most votes
Ultor: that doesnt matter
Ultor: all i want u to do now
strande65: do not take the vote under control
Ultor: is to claim
Ultor: Remember dying doesnt mean u cant vote or talk to alive people
Ultor: why are u refusing to do so?
strande65: but that would mean -1 villager
strande65: and we are alread less people
strande65: you just give them the choice which easy targets the mafias wanna pick
Ultor: that doesnt matter, there are still 2 teams
Ultor: and u will still be able to vote when u are dead
Ultor: so u will still help village
strande65: yes but my vote is -1
Ultor: yeah
strande65: and emziek too
Ultor: so if mafia vote to lynch a villager
Ultor: you can use that -1
Ultor: for the village
Ultor: Even if u are dead
Ultor: why do u think emziek claimed?
strande65: you do know that thei have powers?
Ultor: if we know all 3 soothsayers, that would be good
Ultor: what
strande65: so that they can shot and shoot
Ultor: they only have 2 nightkills and maybe 1 hitman
Ultor: that doesnt matter leo
strande65: they dont even need to focus on the vote
strande65: if the know all villagers Ultor they can easy destroy us by shots im sure
strande65: give me time to think about it okay?
Ultor: no leo, you have to do it now if u want me to trust you
strande65: but i do not share your opinion at this place
Ultor: if not, then i will have to use those steam logs
Ultor: on the topic myself
strande65: if you are clever you look on my posts and on my votes
strande65: if you feel you have to claim this public without my permission do it
strande65: you are to stubborn for me that you want to control all by your own
strande65: i have my thoughts why i dont follow you blind
strande65: and if you wanna use it as "he lies" go ahead Ultor do it
strande65: i claimed you my role what you want more

Few points to notice here:

1. Leo claims to be a soothsayer.
2. He refused to claim publicly, even though it would be beneficial for the village, allowing us to gain some control over the flow of votes.
3. He has no idea of what the role does apart from -1.
4. He takes a lot of time to respond to certain questions, with some of them being the reason of making a coffee (took him around 4 mins to make it) and doorbell (took around 5 mins).
5. Tries to delay his response by saying "I will see when I read topic later" - do note that he was looking at this topic for a long time. This happened yesterday aswell.

Having said that, I believe that Leo belongs to Team 2.

Dunno where to start but lets try it.

1st of all Ultor honestly i never saw one guy like you who think he can lead the world in a better place. I mean by that if all not follow you and your thoughts then they betray you and in this case = Mafia

1) - 3) I know you now enough and i knew this would happen...i told you in Steam too i wanna play my game as i want and not that all is controlled by you. I thats me Leo have my own thoughts and strategy and if you share them or not i don't fucking care. I start understanding Numble a bit why he is getting so mad on you.

I told you too give me time before i claim what i claimed to you in public. And yes look at that "I lied" but you and your fucking stubbornness is just annoying. I told you I don't give you the permission to make our steamchat public for my own reasons, maybe for the fact that i still lied to you also if you are "maybe" the proven Cop but hey "Mr.Ultor i fuck you all" don't care.
I told you i won't get seen as a villager if i claim my role public and maybe someone see the connection between us. Because i do still think that mafia controll that game for which team they play doesn't matter for me.

4) Really Ultor are you fucking kidding me? Yes i did looking for a coffee, but sry i forgot to tell you that this game is not only what i do if you are on ingame here or at steam...Humans do a lot of things like going for a pee pee and wash their hands after it, talking with his father between all, answering on WhatsApp, needs to talk to stubborn guys like you if the doorbell rings and some Jehovas guys try to get you in their clan to lead you too...wait wouldn't that be a great Job for you?
Im pretty sure the times you accused me i took for my coffee and discussing with the friends in front of my door aren't right and even if they would be like that im sry that i didn't mentioned you that i did many more in that time like a human do.

5) Yes Ultor you are right *congratz* you can see me often here on if i don't close that tab or go everytime out and just simply open more tabs for what i thank the Inventor of it. So i can many times stay on here, watch at YouTube, be on at FB, and many more. Oh and wait pls before you accuse me for other things i often go out too if i feel i have to much tabs or windows open what would maybe lag my old pc.

Another thing Ultor if "I"...thats me yes Leo...no no not Ultor...think it is good do publicy things i will do it AND i don't fucking care what you think would be the best and that you are maybe the proven Cop. Oh yes it's dumb or stupid because you think that, sry forgot that but you know what "i don't fucking care" xD

One last thing this i took out of game i played before:
#553 Beitrag Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[Dusk]
!!!*-Leo-*!!! was lynched!
!!!*-Leo-*!!! died!
[Kill !!!*-Leo-*!!!, lynched]
!!!*-Leo-*!!! was the Officer!

You know what, I claimed to be the Officer in this game and no one else did it and sure there was a scenario that the most voted for a real reason on me...but heyyy look on it what i've been in this game...oh yes true i was the officer = villager and i got lynched...maybe just maybe i have my own thoughts to not publicy all like you do it with claiming to be the Cop what i see as a really dumb move too. Just if you try to talk again with me on steam you are free to believe in all what you think and you can give me good advices what i could do, but pls stop accusing me for ridiculous things like your coffe time was more than 4 minutes your masturbating took you more than 10minutes or whatsoever and also things like you talked with Numble for which i told you i can show you proofs that i never said that and you finally did stop accusing me for that if i told you i have our convo on screenies. As you can see you are not right with all and you confuse yourself to much or to often with all your thoughts too.

After all i put my vote on the one i think is the best choice to vote on and it feels so good if i can do it if i want it and not my Daddy or Ultor the leader. And i hope you do understand all what i typed, i know my english sucks but i'll believe in you you are so smart.

[vote Numble]

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:16 pm

#317 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
Ultor wrote:
My recent chat with Leo is very interesting:
Ultor: yo
Ultor: i see u looking at topic :)
strande65: morning
strande65: yes i did
strande65: to be honest was to lazy to read all again
strande65: but that you can be the cop sounds plausible for me
strande65: the sad thing is i cant help that much
strande65: and i would follow you
strande65: but there is one prob
strande65: im a soothsayer and my votes doesnt help that much
strande65: i could vote on you to give you a -1
strande65: but thats dumb too i think
strande65: i would get seen as mafia then i think
strande65: bcs no one know that im soothsayer expect you
Ultor: I want u to publically claim to be a soothsayer now then
Ultor: just like what Emizek did
strande65: brb looking for a coffee
Ultor: ok
strande65: back
Ultor: wb
Ultor: so listen
Ultor: what i want u to do
strande65: lol thx
Ultor: claim to be a soothsayer
Ultor: on topic
strande65: nah Ultor i wont make it public
Ultor: no you should
strande65: i share an other opinion than you on that
Ultor: why wont you make it public?
strande65: the mafias already know to much villagers who claimed their power or role
Ultor: Do u know what a soothsayer does?
Ultor: Even if u die, you can still vote
Ultor: and talk to alive people
Ultor: so dying is not a problem for soothsayers
Ultor: zzz
Ultor: hello?
strande65: sry the how is it called door ringbell?
strande65: the door bell ringed
Ultor: oh ok
Ultor: so
strande65: and i had a stupid talk with jehovas ahaha
strande65: so what different would it make to still hide as a villager
strande65: what you can do is
strande65: look at my votes
Ultor: listen man
strande65: i didn't voted once at the most votes
Ultor: that doesnt matter
Ultor: all i want u to do now
strande65: do not take the vote under control
Ultor: is to claim
Ultor: Remember dying doesnt mean u cant vote or talk to alive people
Ultor: why are u refusing to do so?
strande65: but that would mean -1 villager
strande65: and we are alread less people
strande65: you just give them the choice which easy targets the mafias wanna pick
Ultor: that doesnt matter, there are still 2 teams
Ultor: and u will still be able to vote when u are dead
Ultor: so u will still help village
strande65: yes but my vote is -1
Ultor: yeah
strande65: and emziek too
Ultor: so if mafia vote to lynch a villager
Ultor: you can use that -1
Ultor: for the village
Ultor: Even if u are dead
Ultor: why do u think emziek claimed?
strande65: you do know that thei have powers?
Ultor: if we know all 3 soothsayers, that would be good
Ultor: what
strande65: so that they can shot and shoot
Ultor: they only have 2 nightkills and maybe 1 hitman
Ultor: that doesnt matter leo
strande65: they dont even need to focus on the vote
strande65: if the know all villagers Ultor they can easy destroy us by shots im sure
strande65: give me time to think about it okay?
Ultor: no leo, you have to do it now if u want me to trust you
strande65: but i do not share your opinion at this place
Ultor: if not, then i will have to use those steam logs
Ultor: on the topic myself
strande65: if you are clever you look on my posts and on my votes
strande65: if you feel you have to claim this public without my permission do it
strande65: you are to stubborn for me that you want to control all by your own
strande65: i have my thoughts why i dont follow you blind
strande65: and if you wanna use it as "he lies" go ahead Ultor do it
strande65: i claimed you my role what you want more

Few points to notice here:

1. Leo claims to be a soothsayer.
2. He refused to claim publicly, even though it would be beneficial for the village, allowing us to gain some control over the flow of votes.
3. He has no idea of what the role does apart from -1.
4. He takes a lot of time to respond to certain questions, with some of them being the reason of making a coffee (took him around 4 mins to make it) and doorbell (took around 5 mins).
5. Tries to delay his response by saying "I will see when I read topic later" - do note that he was looking at this topic for a long time. This happened yesterday aswell.

Having said that, I believe that Leo belongs to Team 2.

Dunno where to start but lets try it.

1st of all Ultor honestly i never saw one guy like you who think he can lead the world in a better place. I mean by that if all not follow you and your thoughts then they betray you and in this case = Mafia

1) - 3) I know you now enough and i knew this would happen...i told you in Steam too i wanna play my game as i want and not that all is controlled by you. I thats me Leo have my own thoughts and strategy and if you share them or not i don't fucking care. I start understanding Numble a bit why he is getting so mad on you.

I told you too give me time before i claim what i claimed to you in public. And yes look at that "I lied" but you and your fucking stubbornness is just annoying. I told you I don't give you the permission to make our steamchat public for my own reasons, maybe for the fact that i still lied to you also if you are "maybe" the proven Cop but hey "Mr.Ultor i fuck you all" don't care.
I told you i won't get seen as a villager if i claim my role public and maybe someone see the connection between us. Because i do still think that mafia controll that game for which team they play doesn't matter for me.

4) Really Ultor are you fucking kidding me? Yes i did looking for a coffee, but sry i forgot to tell you that this game is not only what i do if you are on ingame here or at steam...Humans do a lot of things like going for a pee pee and wash their hands after it, talking with his father between all, answering on WhatsApp, needs to talk to stubborn guys like you if the doorbell rings and some Jehovas guys try to get you in their clan to lead you too...wait wouldn't that be a great Job for you?
Im pretty sure the times you accused me i took for my coffee and discussing with the friends in front of my door aren't right and even if they would be like that im sry that i didn't mentioned you that i did many more in that time like a human do.

5) Yes Ultor you are right *congratz* you can see me often here on if i don't close that tab or go everytime out and just simply open more tabs for what i thank the Inventor of it. So i can many times stay on here, watch at YouTube, be on at FB, and many more. Oh and wait pls before you accuse me for other things i often go out too if i feel i have to much tabs or windows open what would maybe lag my old pc.

Another thing Ultor if "I"...thats me yes Leo...no no not Ultor...think it is good do publicy things i will do it AND i don't fucking care what you think would be the best and that you are maybe the proven Cop. Oh yes it's dumb or stupid because you think that, sry forgot that but you know what "i don't fucking care" xD

One last thing this i took out of game i played before:
#553 Beitrag Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[Dusk]
!!!*-Leo-*!!! was lynched!
!!!*-Leo-*!!! died!
[Kill !!!*-Leo-*!!!, lynched]
!!!*-Leo-*!!! was the Officer!

You know what, I claimed to be the Officer in this game and no one else did it and sure there was a scenario that the most voted for a real reason on me...but heyyy look on it what i've been in this game...oh yes true i was the officer = villager and i got lynched...maybe just maybe i have my own thoughts to not publicy all like you do it with claiming to be the Cop what i see as a really dumb move too. Just if you try to talk again with me on steam you are free to believe in all what you think and you can give me good advices what i could do, but pls stop accusing me for ridiculous things like your coffe time was more than 4 minutes your masturbating took you more than 10minutes or whatsoever and also things like you talked with Numble for which i told you i can show you proofs that i never said that and you finally did stop accusing me for that if i told you i have our convo on screenies. As you can see you are not right with all and you confuse yourself to much or to often with all your thoughts too.

After all i put my vote on the one i think is the best choice to vote on and it feels so good if i can do it if i want it and not my Daddy or Ultor the leader. And i hope you do understand all what i typed, i know my english sucks but i'll believe in you you are so smart.

[vote Numble]

Wait so you're voting NumBle to reduce the amount of votes he has? Remember? You are a soothsayer!

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:28 pm

#318 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Also if the doctor doesn't claim to me anytime soon, I'll automatically assume that he's already dead.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:56 pm

#319 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:

[vote Numble]

Wait so you're voting NumBle to reduce the amount of votes he has? Remember? You are a soothsayer!

lmao

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:16 pm
Friend of the Community

#320 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
-_-' when people take roles they dont know how to work with

Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:34 pm

#321 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Based on the fact that NumBle isn't even trying to prevent being lynched, I think it's much safer for the village to lynch Leo. This is because there is a very high chance of NumBle having a Politician base power which effectively makes this lynch useless.

As we already know, there are only 3 soothsayers. Panda, a dead soothsayer who is likely to be aligned with the villager as he hasn't made any use of his votes yet- if he was a mafia his mafia team would have used this by now. Emziek has already claimed to be a soothsayer. Leo revealed it to me on steam. However, I received an extra soothsayer claim from someone else.

That makes it 4 soothsayers. Now based on the logs I've posted and Leo's vote for NumBle I've came to the conclusion that Leo is lying about his base power and therefore is aligned with the Mafia (Team 2). Also, checking Leo's voting history, it is pretty much clear that he has no Politician- his base power is most likely to be Insight.

This is why I recommend lynching Leo instead of NumBle, the village shouldn't waste another lynch like that.

[vote !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!]

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:47 pm
neonDragon Admin

#322 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[Vote !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!]

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:36 pm

#323 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
-Snap-

[vote Numble]

Ultor wrote:

The mafia be like:

On a more serious note, I think we can be safe to assume that both Leo and Numble are Mafia. If Numble is on Mafia 2, a guess of mine is that Leo is on Mafia 1. Rainboy is also likely on team 1 while Lawliet is on team 2.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:39 pm

#324 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[Vote !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!]

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:41 pm

#325 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ish wrote:
[!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!] (unknown command)

Them fails zezezeze1

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:20 pm

#326 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Voting leo seems like a really especially dumb idea, given what I see publicly. If you have a positive on Numble, lynch him. If you don't want to lynch him, go for one of the four other people with damning evidence on them (Kat, Lawliet, myself and Arsenic). Given Arsenic's claim, I'd drop him off that list.

In any case, you have zero hard evidence that Leo is mafia, yet you're trying to lynch him over a wide variety of other viable choices?

I will follow since you are the undisputed Cop, but I voice my strong complaint while doing so.

[vote Leo]

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:09 pm

#327 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
This is why I recommend lynching NumBle who desperately seems to have this prevented.

Ultor wrote:
Based on the fact that NumBle isn't even trying to prevent being lynched, I think it's much safer for the village to lynch Leo.

Riiiiiight...

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:51 pm

#328 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Lynch Tally:
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! - 4 - Ultor, Lawliet, Ish, Rainboy
NumBle - 2 - Voro's poulo, !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!
Lawliet - 1 - ARSENIC
ARSENIC - 1 - NumBle
Ultor - 1 - katCrusader
Rainboy - 1 - Maki
No Vote - 4 - Panda, SiX, WaywardVole, Emziek

Expected LHLV Lynch: !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!
Total: 14 living players.

Reverse Tally:
Lawliet: !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!
Ultor: NumBle -> !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!
Maki: Rainboy
katCrusader: Ultor
Ish: NumBle -> !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!
Voro's poulo: NumBle
ARSENIC: Lawliet
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!: NumBle
Emziek: Rainboy -> No Vote
NumBle: Ultor -> ARSENIC
Rainboy: ARSENIC -> NumBle -> !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!

Voting History:
R2: Lynch Tally:
K0ntRa - 5 - Lawliet, katCrusader, SiX, NumBle, Emziek
Lawliet - 3 - ARSENIC, Ultor, K0ntRa
Emziek - 1 - WaywardVole
SiX - 1 - Rainboy
Maki - 1 - !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!
Rainboy - 1 - Voro's poulo
No Lynch - 1 - Panda
No Vote - 2 - Maki, Ish

Expected LHLV Lynch: K0ntRa
Total: 14 living players.

Reverse Tally:
Lawliet: K0ntRa
Ultor: Lawliet -> NumBle -> Lawliet
katCrusader: K0ntRa
Voro's poulo: Rainboy
Panda: No Lynch
WaywardVole: Emziek
ARSENIC: Lawliet
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!: WaywardVole -> No Lynch -> Maki
SiX: Emziek -> K0ntRa
K0ntRa: Rainboy -> No Lynch -> Lawliet
Emziek: K0ntRa
NumBle: K0ntRa
Rainboy: ARSENIC -> SiX

--------------------

R1: Lynch Tally:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader
Panda - 3 - SweedyGonzales, SiX, K0ntRa
SiX - 2 - Panda, !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!
WaywardVole - 1 - Voro's poulo
NumBle - 1 - Ultor
Lawliet - 1 - Ish
Voro's poulo - 1 - WaywardVole
No Vote - 3 - Maki, ARSENIC, Emziek

Expected LHLV Lynch: Styx
Total: 16 living players.

Reverse Tally:
Lawliet: Ultor -> K0ntRa -> Styx
Ultor: Lawliet -> NumBle
katCrusader: No Lynch -> Styx
Ish: Lawliet
Voro's poulo: WaywardVole
SweedyGonzales: K0ntRa -> Panda
Panda: SiX
WaywardVole: Voro's poulo
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!: ARSENIC -> SiX
SiX: Panda
K0ntRa: Voro's poulo -> Panda
NumBle: !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! -> Styx
Rainboy: SiX -> WaywardVole -> Styx

Final Vote History:
K0ntRa: No Vote -> Panda -> Incapacitated
WaywardVole: No Vote -> Voro's poulo -> Emziek
NumBle: No Vote -> Styx -> K0ntRa
Lawliet: No Vote -> Styx -> K0ntRa
Emziek: Incapacitated -> Incapacitated -> K0ntRa
katCrusader: No Vote -> Styx -> K0ntRa
SiX: No Vote -> Panda -> K0ntRa
SweedyGonzales: No Vote -> Panda -> Incapacitated
Panda: No Vote -> SiX -> No Lynch
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!: No Vote -> SiX -> Maki
Ish: No Vote -> Lawliet -> No Vote
ARSENIC: No Vote -> No Vote -> Lawliet
Voro's poulo: No Vote -> WaywardVole -> Rainboy
Styx: No Vote -> Incapacitated -> Incapacitated
Ultor: No Vote -> NumBle -> Lawliet
Maki: Incapacitated -> Incapacitated -> No Vote
Rainboy: No Vote -> Styx -> SiX

Players:
01: K0ntRa - Lynched R2
02: WaywardVole
03: NumBle
04: Lawliet - Survived Shot R2
05: Emziek - Injured R0
06: katCrusader - Survived Shot R2
07: SiX
08: SweedyGonzales - Shot R1
09: Panda - Killed by Shot (soothsayer) R2
10: !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!
11: Ish
12: ARSENIC - Survived Shot R2
13: Voro's poulo
14: Styx - Lynched R1
15: Ultor
16: Maki - Injured R0
17: Rainboy - Survived Brutal R2

Phase: R3 Day
Rules Thread

Game ID: Lacerta (Lac)
Use the game id or it's abbreviation as the subject of any PMs to the bot regarding this game.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:53 pm

#329 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Mother of God...
Well, at least we have some evidence on the table now. I'd rather go with NumBle (evidence) but, y'know, cop ~shrugs~
[Vote !!!* Uncle-Leo *!!!]

Last edited by Katika VS on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:53 pm

#330 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
Ultor wrote:
This is why I recommend lynching NumBle who desperately seems to have this prevented.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:43 am
Ultor wrote:
Based on the fact that NumBle isn't even trying to prevent being lynched, I think it's much safer for the village to lynch Leo.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Riiiiiight...

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next