View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 30  Next

#286 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
At this point I'm just waiting for someone clever enough to realize that we have 3 soothsayers and you fuckers are pushing a lynch on me, wasting another round on a villager.

So far nothing unexpected has happened at lynches, so I would assume the 3 soothsayers are not all on the same team.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:00 pm

#287 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Voro's poulo wrote:
Quote:
R1: Lynch Tally:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader

R2: Lynch Tally:
K0ntRa - 5 - Lawliet, katCrusader, SiX, NumBle, Emziek

Pretty much clear for me now. Numble, Lawliet and katCrusader at the same team. This time i'll go for [vote NumBle]

It's logic, villagers. We are not too many left. You have to back me up on this. Two rounds in a row they voted for villagers... oh it was a mistake? I don't think so.

Honestly, you guys need to look beyond just the lynch tally. We did vote for villagers. Styx was not only unproductive but also somewhat afk.

So you're saying that Styx, who was much more experienced than Panda, was a better choice to lynch?

the R2 lynch Tally was purely because Kontra was a dumb fuck about his arguments and got himself lynch.

Kontra was very active and contributing to the village. No one is buying your bullshit (apart from your teammates of course).

Besides just like Xen has said before, "Wtf? Lawliet and I vote together two times and that's all the evidence you need that we're super tight mafia buddies? Spurious correlations much?"

Refers to his teammate, the one who joined him in both lynches. Not very smart mate...

At this point I'm just assuming Voro, Ultor, Panda and Arsenic can be a team. Although I don't really want to throw names out there without being sure of anything.

Ohh already? Running out of options now aren't we? Giving a vague statement without any kind of evidence whatsoever. Getting sick of this mate.

At this point I'm just waiting for someone clever enough to realize that we have 3 soothsayers and you fuckers are pushing a lynch on me, wasting another round on a villager.

Again, a diversion is made here by saying "we have 3 soothsayers" when in fact we have more Politicens. No mate, we're not wasting this one now.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:05 pm

#288 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Lynching villagers now aren't we?

Umh... Not my fault that people don't know how to play Werewolf.
So you blaming other people for the mistakes you made?

No, I'm not blaming others for my mistakes. I'm blaming others for not pushing from their brains and understand the positions we're standing. Soothsayer is a thing Ultor, you're being a massive dumb fuck for ignoring it.

With the amount of Politicians, it's pretty much clear that Lawliet and katCrusader are mafia with this role (could be just 1 though). Lynching them is useless since Politician can survive 1 lynch and lynch only. This is why I recommend using night actions on those 2 to get them killed. The fact that they both survived means 1 if them had the Tough Trainee role while the other one was protected by their mafia doctor.

Xen(KatCrusader for those who don't know) did the math here. I'm calling bullshit on you though.
That's exactly what a mafia would say.

Is that so? Just because I'm taking a shortcut, and lets say "quoting" what someone else has already said is what a mafia would say? You sure are an ignorant dumb fuck. Period

Rainboy seems to have survived Brutal from one of our villagers (either Kontra or sweedy) which makes me think that he's using Tough Trainee from team 2. Could also be Fortitude though.

This is why I recommend lynching NumBle who desperately seems to have this prevented;

How has any of this to do with me? Really. How does any of it have to do with me?

It has everything to do with you. From the point where you coordinated a bandwagon at R1, joining another one at R2 and aggression towards my posts, just being ignorant to get away from the facts.
So if it has to do with it then it also has to do with Rainboy, KatCrusader, Lawliet and Emz because we all voted. I'm not being ignorant from facts that don't exist. I'm being interpretive of illogical posts such as Kontra's post and yours. Stop being so dumb. Seriously

it seems that he's either a doctor or
Don (maybe Vixen too since I was roleblocked at R1). These are some members of the mafia teams:

Team 1: NumBle, Lawliet, katCrusader, Panda. -> LOL, me no gets where you got this from.
Team 2: Six, Rainboy

[vote NumBle]

As for the villagers, please do get in touch with me (especially any vote savants). If I'm not a confirmed villager to you by now then you're pretty much stupid. Don't let the mafia manipulate you and win this game, we still got a chance here.

So you're saying that you're the other idiot savant? Oh boy you have like what.... 4 votes of power right now? Since you haven't managed to pull a lynch. Also "Villagers, please do get in touch with" - inb4 he's mafia and keeps throwing that towards others because he doesn't want to be lynched.

Assume what ever you want.

Now, Ultor, I can recognize the situation that you've put me. 4 votes and you, you alone are voting me. Let's also consider that through out the whole game only you voted me. Am I that much of a hazard to you? I don't get it, not sure if I want to lose more brain cells trying to find where the heck is your logic. I suggest you to calm your tits down and start thinking a bit.

It's weird how you quickly jumped to such conclusion of me being a vote savant, this was based on what? Me telling the other 2 vote savants to contact me? Pretty dumb conclusion coming from a guy like you NumBle. I've already stated why I wanted to lynch you multiple times now, you were actually very easy to read- you still lacking a lot of experience my friend.

It's a conclusion. And yes it's sonomly based on teh fact that you want to SOO much contact the Savants. And no you haven't stated one single time why you want to lynch me. First round you wanted to lynch me because I was active. Last round you wanted to lynch me because I voted along Rain, Lawliet and KatCrusader. Thus far you gave no reason what so ever or not even a single conclusion. Actually here's your very first conclusion: That I'm easy to read and that I lack a lot of experience. it's a miracle.

As for the situation. Considering that there's 3 fucking soothsayers, there's a possibility of them being all mafias. Not only is going to hide how many mafias/villagers are left alive but also they can pull strings with big lies and the manipulation game.
Honestly right now, even if I'm one single person I'm going to [vote Ultor] for the sonomly sake of lynch response.

No, there are 4 Politicians which is a higher possibility and much more likely to be used by the mafia. Are you trying to distract us here? As for the rest, your logic is completely flawed here. I guess you starting another bandwagon to get another villager killed, that's not new.

Distract who? Fuck's sake Ultor there's a savants who are likely to have massive power. And let's not forget that everyone who got shot probably lost their Politician power or were protected by a medic/doctor. I don't fucking know, nor do I have a clue about it.

You really want to enforce a lynch on me no matter what. Really it's annoying. Now I understand how frustrated rain/Hater become when someone's so much a pain in the neck cuz that one person can pull from their own brains.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:13 pm

#289 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Voro's poulo wrote:
Quote:
R1: Lynch Tally:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader

R2: Lynch Tally:
K0ntRa - 5 - Lawliet, katCrusader, SiX, NumBle, Emziek

Pretty much clear for me now. Numble, Lawliet and katCrusader at the same team. This time i'll go for [vote NumBle]

It's logic, villagers. We are not too many left. You have to back me up on this. Two rounds in a row they voted for villagers... oh it was a mistake? I don't think so.

Honestly, you guys need to look beyond just the lynch tally. We did vote for villagers. Styx was not only unproductive but also somewhat afk.

So you're saying that Styx, who was much more experienced than Panda, was a better choice to lynch?

Yes I'm saying Styx was a better choice than Panda. I've played with him before and turned out to be nothing more than a troll or an afker. Besides I wanted to give a chance for Panda to play, considering this is his first game.

the R2 lynch Tally was purely because Kontra was a dumb fuck about his arguments and got himself lynch.

Kontra was very active and contributing to the village. No one is buying your bullshit (apart from your teammates of course).

Yes he was active. So am I, so is Rain, so are you, so is most people. Your point is?

Besides just like Xen has said before, "Wtf? Lawliet and I vote together two times and that's all the evidence you need that we're super tight mafia buddies? Spurious correlations much?"

Refers to his teammate, the one who joined him in both lynches. Not very smart mate...

I'm not even sure of what teh fuck you're talking about here. Really, you need to get checked out. I simply quoted what Katcrusader said so that I don't bother having to say it in my own words.

At this point I'm just assuming Voro, Ultor, Panda and Arsenic can be a team. Although I don't really want to throw names out there without being sure of anything.

Ohh already? Running out of options now aren't we? Giving a vague statement without any kind of evidence whatsoever. Getting sick of this mate.

If i were running out of options I'd straight up say that you 4 are mafia. I didn't say so, so no I'm not running out of options. If anything you're being an idiot for still trying to push this god-awful lynch on me. Stop being an idiot will you?

Again, a diversion is made here by saying "we have 3 soothsayers" when in fact we have more Politicens. No mate, we're not wasting this one now.

Dude, really you're dumb as fuck. Soothsayers can do more damage because they do not reveal they fucking alignment. Politicians however do. Would you rather have a soothsayer mafia telling that X and Y are mafia than having a politician villager helping you lynching a mafia?

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:19 pm

#290 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Dude, really you're dumb as fuck. Soothsayers can do more damage because they do not reveal they fucking alignment. Politicians however do. Would you rather have a soothsayer mafia telling that X and Y are mafia than having a politician villager helping you lynching a mafia?

HATER wrote:
Insight: 1

On another note can we stop with all this coloured text in other peoples quotes faggotry? L2 construct your posts properly with BBCode please

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:33 pm

#291 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Emziek wrote:
NumBle wrote:

HATER wrote:
Insight: 1

On another note can we stop with all this coloured text in other peoples quotes faggotry? L2 construct your posts properly with BBCode please

If you tell Ultor to stop being a massive asshole about it then I'll stop without a doubt. And even if someone has insight, we don't know if that someone's already dead and we still don't know if Panda was a mafia or a villager. You point is, Emz?

Heart-Break

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:38 pm

#292 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
I won't be replying to someone calling people dumb fucks. You clearly lack the brain cells to respond properly. With that being said, don't you see the ignorance and violence coming from NumBle's posts? He is used to be very chill. I guess he's just trying so hard to win this game so badly as mafia with all those people around- trying to impress them I guess?

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:46 pm

#293 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
If you tell Ultor to stop being a massive asshole about it then I'll stop without a doubt.

I'm not your guardian, Numble... or a forum mod. I do think you need to wind down a bit though lol

NumBle wrote:
And even if someone has insight, we don't know if that someone's already dead and we still don't know if Panda was a mafia or a villager. You point is, Emz?

That's a lot of 'If's. I think you're blowing the Soothsayer shit out of proportion and it hasn't been a problem this far.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:54 pm

#294 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Emziek wrote:
NumBle wrote:
And even if someone has insight, we don't know if that someone's already dead and we still don't know if Panda was a mafia or a villager. You point is, Emz?

That's a lot of 'If's. I think you're blowing the Soothsayer shit out of proportion and it hasn't been a problem this far.

Considering the amount of villagers we've lynched.. yes it's a problem. We don't know how many mafias are left or how many villagers are left. It can be either 7vs7 or 6vs8

Heart-Break

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:58 pm

#295 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Emziek wrote:
NumBle wrote:

Considering the amount of villagers we've lynched.. yes it's a problem. We don't know how many mafias are left or how many villagers are left. It can be either 7vs7 or 6vs8

7v4v3 or 6v4v4*

Also the lynches has been controlled by politicians this far not Soothsayers. You need to get your facts straight.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:05 pm

#296 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
^Before anyone asks, Yes, I'm a Soothsayer so that only leaves out 1 unknown Soothsayer.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:13 pm

#297 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Who was the other person that got roleblocked at R1?

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:16 pm

#298 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
I won't be replying to someone calling people dumb fucks. You clearly lack the brain cells to respond properly. With that being said, don't you see the ignorance and violence coming from NumBle's posts? He is used to be very chill. I guess he's just trying so hard to win this game so badly as mafia with all those people around- trying to impress them I guess?
I didn't call you a dumb fuck bby. Y u no reply to me </3

Emziek wrote:
Yes pls, getting reaaaaaally confusing with all the Lime Green. At least put a name in front of your comment <3

Emziek wrote:
Also the lynches has been controlled by politicians this far not Soothsayers. You need to get your facts straight.
Errr, come again? All the votes so far have gone exactly as expected. If you have some information on Politicians/Soothsayers voting on either side please share >.>

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:49 pm

#299 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Emziek wrote:
I want a detailed post from you Rainboy why you picked fortitude over Blast shield or Vote Savant.

original full post for context:
Spoiler: show
Rainboy wrote:
Alrighty. Here's my current thoughts on things:

First, I disagree with Emz. Immunity is bad on vanillagers to have for the whole game, but it can be EXTREMELY useful to check the infector. Without immunity, two infectors could wreak havoc on the game. Honestly, without the addition of the two free rounds of Immunity, I would be calling OP on the sheer amount of poison the mafia can pump out.

Normal villagers should strongly consider keeping immunity for the first round or two. I won't try to tell you that keeping it is hands down better, because that really depends on how you value the two. It's just a matter of how much you're willing to trade the potential for the cop to get a bad peek VS the potential for the mafia to poison you. Plus, since Immunity IS actually good on PRs and Mafia, a Don peeking you really has no idea who you are, thus denying some information to the mafia as well.

So, now that's out of the way...

Politician: Meh. I don't want to recommend that a villager pick this up, but with the sheer amount of voting block the mafia comprise (especially with Con Man, and multiple base powers), it's probably wise to have someone take this... we could get pretty screwed late game if we can't comprise a decent voting block.

Soothsayer: Don't take this, in general. Exception: you're the cop, or you think there's a particularly high chance you will get killed early (and want to continue to help the village out).

Poison: Pretty useful to have for a normal villager. Gives us a chance to fight a mafia team who specs into lynch control, as the vig alone probably isn't enough to deal with that.

Brutal: Again, if you're not the Cop, don't take this. The chances of knowing who a mafia is when you die is going to be low. The chance of knowing a mafia who's not going to die to crap the next round is even lower. Cop has an outside chance of knowing stuff, but there's still probably better options to help him survive.

Immunity: Great on literally every PR. I mean, who doesn't like roleblock and poison immunity? Especially great on cop since he doesn't need to worry about screwing his own peek over. In fact, Immunity is my top choice for cop.

Fortitude: Situational. I don't know how I feel about it. There's two mafia shots to worry about, but it doesn't stop hitman or infector.

Spiritborne: We shouldn't have more than one. That said, very useful since I don't recommend the cop to have Soothsayer.

Blast Shield: One of the most useful things I can imagine for normal villagers. Utility and protection.

Vote Savant: Great for a couple normal villagers to have. Second best things I can imagine after Blast Shield.

Insight: Also useful to have one or two of in the village. Seems a little less useful to me since there are just flat out SO MANY MAFIA in the game. It is, however, info and info is always welcome.

Hinder: Now here's an interesting choice. Gotta be careful with it, but a three shot roleblock is VERY interesting, especially to a normal villager who can keep Immunity for a couple rounds while he figures out who to use it on.

Overall, this game seems quite balanced. You can't screw yourself too bad with any choice, though some do obviously make more sense on certain roles than others.

Welp, let's start digesting the two pages that happened while I was gone... note that I'm replying before reading the rest of the thread. If you posted other stuff later elsewhere, I'll read it in a bit.

For me personally, the choice came down to blitzing Soothsayer or Fortitude, keeping Immunity until R2, and taking Blast Shield. I expected (and rightfully so, though I didn't expect it to come from a villager) to be shot R1 or R2. I intentionally pressed that villagers should keep immunity specifically so I wouldn't have to, allowing the mafia to assume I'd have it if I was a normal villager (roughly 1:2 odds considering they know I'm not on their team - hopefully enough to deter them from an early poison). Blast Shield is also really useful, but I personally really hate having to choose when to use things like that. I'd much rather a more consistent power so I know what to expect from it, instead of "whoops, I used it on the wrong night and now I'm dead, wheee!

With Sooth, I trade confirmation of my village status for the ability to play my information game after death, but with Fortitude I only buy a round. I also publicly downplayed Fortitude (which, FYI, I still believe in as a general case) which meant that an observant mafia might be more inclined to take a shot at me. The result is what you see before you. Not sure if it's worth it, especially since I wasted a village brutal instead of a mafia shot, but it is what it is.

More posts to come, I'm sure.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:32 am

#300 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Emziek wrote:
HATER wrote:

Rainboy Haunted
Rainboy Survived

KatCrusader Shot
KatCrusader Survived

Lawliet Shot
Lawliet Survived

Arsenic Shot
Arsenic Survived

Keeping in mind the following:
HATER wrote:
Crooked Medic: May choose one player to protect from harm in the night. [Targeted]

All of these players should be all villagers prime suspects this round. The odds are multiple of them are mafia considering there is only 6-7 villagers vs 7-8 mafias still alive in the game.

Most intelligent thing I've read so far this round - maybe even this game. This list almost certainly contains multiple mafia, and I'm quite right to be under scrutiny by Emz. If I get to the end of this thread and find that one of these four isn't up for lynch, I'm going to be upset.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 30  Next