View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 30  Next

#271 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Emziek wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
The Vigilante just blew both of their shots.

How do you know this?

HATER wrote:
Killtypes and ways to survive them:

Deleted (Modkill) -- No way to survive, but can be avoided by being active and not using lime green to respond to posts.
Annhilated (Hitman) -- No way to survive shot, but the shot can be roleblocked.
Lynch -- Can survive with Politician or Trainee Tough.
Brutal -- Can survive with Fortitude, Trainee Tough, or Blast Shield (since brutal also roleblocks its target, blast shield will be blocked if it is self-cast, though).
Poison -- Can survive with Immunity, Doc protection, or Trainee Tough. Delayed by Blast Shield.
Mafia/Vig shot -- Can survive with Fortitude, Doc Protection, Trainee Tough, or Blast Shield.

HATER wrote:
[log Rainboy, survived Brutal]
[log katcrusader, survived Shot]
[log Lawliet, survived Shot]
[log Arsenic, Survived Shot]
[log Panda, Killed by Shot (soothsayer)]

Per Hater, a Hitman will appear in the logs as an Annihilation. Mafia teams get one shot each (For a total of two) and the Vigilante gets two that they can use whenever. I double-checked with him in Skype just to be sure.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:43 pm

#272 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
HATER wrote:

Rainboy Haunted
Rainboy Survived

KatCrusader Shot
KatCrusader Survived

Lawliet Shot
Lawliet Survived

Arsenic Shot
Arsenic Survived

Keeping in mind the following:
HATER wrote:
Crooked Medic: May choose one player to protect from harm in the night. [Targeted]

All of these players should be all villagers prime suspects this round. The odds are multiple of them are mafia considering there is only 6-7 villagers vs 7-8 mafias still alive in the game.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:43 pm

#273 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
katCrusader wrote:
Per Hater, a Hitman will appear in the logs as an Annihilation. Mafia teams get one shot each (For a total of two) and the Vigilante gets two that they can use whenever. I double-checked with him in Skype just to be sure.

Thanks for clearing that up

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:44 pm

#274 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[vote Rainboy] for now

Reason @ my ISO #22 #23 #25

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:45 pm

#275 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Lynching villagers now aren't we?

Umh... Not my fault that people don't know how to play Werewolf.

With the amount of Politicians, it's pretty much clear that Lawliet and katCrusader are mafia with this role (could be just 1 though). Lynching them is useless since Politician can survive 1 lynch and lynch only. This is why I recommend using night actions on those 2 to get them killed. The fact that they both survived means 1 if them had the Tough Trainee role while the other one was protected by their mafia doctor.

Xen(KatCrusader for those who don't know) did the math here. I'm calling bullshit on you though.

Rainboy seems to have survived Brutal from one of our villagers (either Kontra or sweedy) which makes me think that he's using Tough Trainee from team 2. Could also be Fortitude though.

This is why I recommend lynching NumBle who desperately seems to have this prevented;

How has any of this to do with me? Really. How does any of it have to do with me?

it seems that he's either a doctor or
Don (maybe Vixen too since I was roleblocked at R1). These are some members of the mafia teams:

Team 1: NumBle, Lawliet, katCrusader, Panda. -> LOL, me no gets where you got this from.
Team 2: Six, Rainboy

[vote NumBle]

As for the villagers, please do get in touch with me (especially any vote savants). If I'm not a confirmed villager to you by now then you're pretty much stupid. Don't let the mafia manipulate you and win this game, we still got a chance here.

So you're saying that you're the other idiot savant? Oh boy you have like what.... 4 votes of power right now? Since you haven't managed to pull a lynch. Also "Villlagers, please do get in touch with" - inb4 he's mafia and keeps throwing that towards others because he doesn't want to be lynched.

Now, Ultor, I can recognize the situation that you've put me. 4 votes and you, you alone are voting me. Let's also consider that throught out the whole game only you voted me. Am I that much of a hazard to you? I don't get it, not sure if I want to lose more braincells trying to find where the heck is your logic. I suggest you to calm your tits down and start thinking a bit.

As for the situation. Considering that there's 3 fucking soothsayers, there's a possibility of them being all mafias. Not only is going to hide how many mafias/villagers are left alive but also they can pull strings with big lies and the manipulation game.
Honestly right now, even if I'm one single person I'm going to [vote Ultor] for the sonomly sake of lynch response.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:48 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#276 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
katCrusader wrote:
Sweedy's still alive for fuck's sake

May I ask you how that is possible? Only for my understanding :shock:

@Emz,SiX,Ultor:

I think after i saw your posts it could be possible that more Vixen exist, that one Vixen roleblocked you all is very unlikely for me and my thoughts.

Spoiler: show

Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:19 pm

#277 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
katCrusader wrote:

@Emz,SiX,Ultor:

I think after i saw your posts it could be possible that more Vixen exist, that one Vixen roleblocked you all is very unlikely for me and my thoughts.

Yeah no shit

Vixen is possibly the most overpowered role I have ever seen.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:28 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#278 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Emziek wrote:
katCrusader wrote:

@Emz,SiX,Ultor:

Yeah no shit

Vixen is possibly the most overpowered role I have ever seen.

I think so too and i'm pretty sure every town took one Vixen so that makes = 3

Edit: I realized only mafia can take a Vixen so it would be = 2 what is more possible than only 1 i think.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:34 pm
Friend of the Community

#279 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Hm.. Did anyone ever peek Rainboy and could confirm that he's got Fortitude? That.. seems unlikely to me. While I know that Rainboy's usually a target of choice, he usually takes powers to play for the village when he's villager. That one does absolutely nothing to help the village, it's solo play. It's not something common from him at all. Unless he has a power role, but.. does not seem to be the cop, hasn't claimed anything else. More likely to be mafia to me.

Something even more interesting is that he's been coordinating some very late saving votes for.. individuals that weren't nearly confirmed villagers. His other votes are otherwise just to get some information, but nothing very offensive. In fact, it's oddly passive coming from someone like Rainboy.

I'd expect more pushing for information from him & co, but I see very little of that, not convinced.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:23 pm

#280 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
katCrusader wrote:

I did a derp xD

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:03 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#281 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
katCrusader wrote:
katCrusader wrote:

I did a derp xD

Oh okay and i didn't realized it :facepalm:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:42 pm

#282 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
katCrusader wrote:
katCrusader wrote:

I did a derp xD

Oh okay and i didn't realized it :facepalm:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:55 pm

#283 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Quote:
R1: Lynch Tally:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader

R2: Lynch Tally:
K0ntRa - 5 - Lawliet, katCrusader, SiX, NumBle, Emziek

Pretty much clear for me now. Numble, Lawliet and katCrusader at the same team. This time i'll go for [vote NumBle]

It's logic, villagers. We are not too many left. You have to back me up on this. Two rounds in a row they voted for villagers... oh it was a mistake? I don't think so.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:29 pm

#284 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Voro's poulo wrote:
Quote:
R1: Lynch Tally:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader

R2: Lynch Tally:
K0ntRa - 5 - Lawliet, katCrusader, SiX, NumBle, Emziek

Pretty much clear for me now. Numble, Lawliet and katCrusader at the same team. This time i'll go for [vote NumBle]

It's logic, villagers. We are not too many left. You have to back me up on this. Two rounds in a row they voted for villagers... oh it was a mistake? I don't think so.

Honestly, you guys need to look beyond just the lynch tally. We did vote for villagers. Styx was not only unproductive but also somewhat afk.

the R2 lynch Tally was purely because Kontra was a dumb fuck about his arguments and got himself lynch.

Besides just like Xen has said before, "Wtf? Lawliet and I vote together two times and that's all the evidence you need that we're super tight mafia buddies? Spurious correlations much?"

At this point I'm just assuming Voro, Ultor, Panda and Arsenic can be a team. Although I don't really want to throw names out there without being sure of anything.

At this point I'm just waiting for someone clever enough to realize that we have 3 soothsayers and you fuckers are pushing a lynch on me, wasting another round on a villager.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:50 pm

#285 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Lynching villagers now aren't we?

Umh... Not my fault that people don't know how to play Werewolf.
So you blaming other people for the mistakes you made?

With the amount of Politicians, it's pretty much clear that Lawliet and katCrusader are mafia with this role (could be just 1 though). Lynching them is useless since Politician can survive 1 lynch and lynch only. This is why I recommend using night actions on those 2 to get them killed. The fact that they both survived means 1 if them had the Tough Trainee role while the other one was protected by their mafia doctor.

Xen(KatCrusader for those who don't know) did the math here. I'm calling bullshit on you though.
That's exactly what a mafia would say.

Rainboy seems to have survived Brutal from one of our villagers (either Kontra or sweedy) which makes me think that he's using Tough Trainee from team 2. Could also be Fortitude though.

This is why I recommend lynching NumBle who desperately seems to have this prevented;

How has any of this to do with me? Really. How does any of it have to do with me?

It has everything to do with you. From the point where you coordinated a bandwagon at R1, joining another one at R2 and aggression towards my posts, just being ignorant to get away from the facts.

it seems that he's either a doctor or
Don (maybe Vixen too since I was roleblocked at R1). These are some members of the mafia teams:

Team 1: NumBle, Lawliet, katCrusader, Panda. -> LOL, me no gets where you got this from.
Team 2: Six, Rainboy

[vote NumBle]

As for the villagers, please do get in touch with me (especially any vote savants). If I'm not a confirmed villager to you by now then you're pretty much stupid. Don't let the mafia manipulate you and win this game, we still got a chance here.

So you're saying that you're the other idiot savant? Oh boy you have like what.... 4 votes of power right now? Since you haven't managed to pull a lynch. Also "Villlagers, please do get in touch with" - inb4 he's mafia and keeps throwing that towards others because he doesn't want to be lynched.

Assume what ever you want.

Now, Ultor, I can recognize the situation that you've put me. 4 votes and you, you alone are voting me. Let's also consider that throught out the whole game only you voted me. Am I that much of a hazard to you? I don't get it, not sure if I want to lose more braincells trying to find where the heck is your logic. I suggest you to calm your tits down and start thinking a bit.

It's weird how you quickly jumped to such conclusion of me being a vote savant, this was based on what? Me telling the other 2 vote savants to contact me? Pretty dumb conclusion coming from a guy like you NumBle. I've already stated why I wanted to lynch you multiple times now, you were actually very easy to read- you still lacking a lot of experience my friend.

As for the situation. Considering that there's 3 fucking soothsayers, there's a possibility of them being all mafias. Not only is going to hide how many mafias/villagers are left alive but also they can pull strings with big lies and the manipulation game.
Honestly right now, even if I'm one single person I'm going to [vote Ultor] for the sonomly sake of lynch response.

No, there are 4 Politicians which is a higher possibility and much more likely to be used by the mafia. Are you trying to distract us here? As for the rest, your logic is completely flawed here. I guess you starting another bandwagon to get another villager killed, that's not new.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 30  Next