View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 30  Next

#196 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
K0ntRa wrote:
Voting out AFKs is a waste of lynch IMO. Plus, it's extremely risky (25% - 75%). I don't think I will vote for an AFK guy... ever.

This game the chances are 47%, not 25% which is twice more.

Also in that game from which you quoted what I said people wanted to lynch an AFK guy just because of being AFK IIRC, there wasn't a bandwagon on anyone else, this game it's different - either AFK or not AFK. I don't see why this is suspicious to some.

I admit, it's an interesting idea you came up with, but if I was you, I would've waited to see if SiX will flip inno or mafia.

Last edited by Cruxell on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:30 pm

#197 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Who are Xen and Kaebbel btw?

Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:46 pm
neonDragon Admin

#198 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
K0ntRa wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
Voting out AFKs is a waste of lynch IMO. Plus, it's extremely risky (25% - 75%). I don't think I will vote for an AFK guy... ever.

Also in that game from which you quoted what I said people wanted to lynch an AFK guy just because of being AFK IIRC, there wasn't a bandwagon on anyone else, this game it's different - either AFK or not AFK. I don't see why this is suspicious to some.

I admit, it's an interesting idea you came up with, but if I was you, I would've waited to see if SiX will flip inno or mafia.

what I understand from that quote is that you're against voting afks in general.. you said it, it's a waste of lynch. "Plus, it's risky."

Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:56 pm

#199 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
K0ntRa wrote:
Who are Xen and Kaebbel btw?

<------ Kaebbel

Xen is Katcrusader

Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:02 pm

#200 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:

what I understand from that quote is that you're against voting afks in general.. you said it, it's a waste of lynch. "Plus, it's risky."

Listen, last game was different. People were going after an AFK guy, and there were very little votes on other players. They were going after him simply because he was AFK so that's why I wrote I won't be voting for him or any other AFKs under same circumstances in the last game. This game, it's either an AFK guy or an active one. Quite simple in my opinion.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:05 pm

#201 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Okay, so we need to concentrate on those 4, there is atleast 1 mafia here.
Code:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader

The fact that Rainboy, Lawliet and katCrusader changed their vote just before round end is very suspicious- especially the time difference between Lawliet's and katCrusaders's post: only 6 mins. This suggests that there is a connection between the 2.

NumBle's reason to lynch Styx:
NumBle wrote:
Because I wanna hear what you have to say and considering you know how to play this better than most people here, quite odd you're behaving "stupidly".

Note that the quote above was the only post related to the vote, even though Styx responded, NumBle kept his vote.
NumBle wrote:
And back then I had a Power role. Does it look like I have one now if I'm shouting all around the game? Besides voting off someone who's active is like grabbing a dagger and backstabbing each villager one by one.

This was NumBle's reply to my post. From this we conclude that NumBle does not have any PR role (IF he was telling the truth). Again as mentioned previously, NumBle's activity and playstyle does not match in this game. I've noticed from the games he played that he becomes very active as a mafia and stays low as a villager. Please do note that mafia tend to be active too, so voting someone who is active is not "backstabbing each villager one by one".

Rainboy's reason to lynch Styx:
Rainboy wrote:
I don't like this panda wagon. Things have been too quiet, which suggests to me that he's not mafia or, if he is, the mafia isn't worried about his lynch. Too many actives for him to be AFK; too few votes for the mafia to be worried about looking suspicious by saving him.

Wayward offered enough to satisfy me, but Styx has been pretty useless so far this game. I'll throw my hat in the ring to see what we get with his lynch.

According to this we can see that Rainboy voted to lynch Styx solely based on his opinion- there was no logical reason to not vote Panda. Panda didn't even try to defend himself, he simply counter-voted Six.

Connection between NumBle and Rainboy (accourding to the steam logs posted by Rainboy):
Quote:
12:50 AM - Rainboy: I tried to start it earlier, but I was at church.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: And it took Xen and Lawliet a bloody hour to write their posts.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: Which made it tighter than I really wanted.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: Not enough time for people to respond.
12:51 AM - Kaebbel: You organized it?
12:51 AM - Rainboy: Numble and I did, yeah.
12:51 AM - Rainboy: I was uneasy with the panda lynch, for the reasons I stated.

So we know that Rainboy and NumBle were behind the Styx lynch. However, the fact that Rainboy revealed such crucial information to Emizek suggests multiple scenarios: 1. NumBle convinced Rainboy to lynch Styx, therefore NumBle is the real culprit and Rainboy is basically a villagers. 2. Rainboy was the one who convinced Numble to lynch Styx and the other way around. 3. NumBle and Rainboy are both mafia and Rainboy made a mistake by revealing this info about NumBle. 4. Similar to scenario 3, but instead of it being a mistake it was intended for psychological manipulation (very unlikely though because its too risky).

I would like to know who contacted Lawliet and katCrusader regarding this Styx vote, was it Rainboy or Numble?

Lawliet's reason to lynch Styx:
Quote:
[Vote Styx]
SAVE THE PANDAS..
1. I really don't think panda is a mafia.. the reason is explained in my previous post and in Rain's post.
2. Pressure Styx to get him to talk.

As for his reason 1, he refers to this post:
Spoiler: show
"noobish" is not a reason... and I really doubt he's a mafia at this point.. because if he is then his teammates would've told him what to do to get out of this situation. your other reason was being afk.. I believe ARSENIC and styx have contributed nothing so far.. could you explain why it has to be panda. The guy got a cute avatar.. leave em alone...

As we can see, Lawliet was completely against the idea of lynching Panda, he is telling us that Panda's teammates would have helped him out- totally contradicting himself by defending Panda for being too 'cute'.

As for reason number 2, he mentioned that he wanted to apply pressure on Styx to get him to 'talk'. However, he's completely ignoring the fact that this reply was made at 2:29 AM, just around 1 hour before round end. Bad mistake there Lawliet.

As for Lawliet's vote against Kontra, it seems that he's completely ignoring the fact that Styx is actually a villager and instead, moving onto someone else (who doesn't seem to be that suspicious) rather than accusing those who convinced him to lynch Styx (based on the steam logs) which is what Lawliet would normally do based on previous gameplays.

As for katCrusader's reason to lynch Styx- I found nothing about of lynching him rather than protecting Panda. This was the only reason:
katCrusader wrote:
I concur; Pandas are too cute to lynch <3

Can't say much other than the fact that she (or he ;) ) was the only one to vote no lynch at the beginning. Typical mafia behaviour tbh.

Note that Panda did not defend himself, he asked his (possible) mafia teammates to help him out. In this case, we see that katCrusader and Lawliet were the first ones to help him out.

There might be 1 villager between those 4 which imo would be Rainboy, however, this is based on nothing. Otherwise, they could all be Mafia, just different teams. My vote stands between NumBle and Lawliet.
[vote Lawliet]

Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:14 pm

#202 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[vote Rainboy] sorry for mistake xD

Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:16 pm
neonDragon Admin

#203 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Code:

The fact that Rainboy, Lawliet and katCrusader changed their vote just before round end is very suspicious- especially the time difference between Lawliet's and katCrusaders's post: only 6 mins. This suggests that there is a connection between the 2.

NumBle wrote:
Because I wanna hear what you have to say and considering you know how to play this better than most people here, quite odd you're behaving "stupidly".

Note that the quote above was the only post related to the vote, even though Styx responded, NumBle kept his vote.
NumBle wrote:
And back then I had a Power role. Does it look like I have one now if I'm shouting all around the game? Besides voting off someone who's active is like grabbing a dagger and backstabbing each villager one by one.

This was NumBle's reply to my post. From this we conclude that NumBle does not have any PR role (IF he was telling the truth). Again as mentioned previously, NumBle's activity and playstyle does not match in this game. I've noticed from the games he played that he becomes very active as a mafia and stays low as a villager. Please do note that mafia tend to be active too, so voting someone who is active is not "backstabbing each villager one by one".

Rainboy wrote:
I don't like this panda wagon. Things have been too quiet, which suggests to me that he's not mafia or, if he is, the mafia isn't worried about his lynch. Too many actives for him to be AFK; too few votes for the mafia to be worried about looking suspicious by saving him.

Wayward offered enough to satisfy me, but Styx has been pretty useless so far this game. I'll throw my hat in the ring to see what we get with his lynch.

According to this we can see that Rainboy voted to lynch Styx solely based on his opinion- there was no logical reason to not vote Panda. Panda didn't even try to defend himself, he simply counter-voted Six.

Connection between NumBle and Rainboy (accourding to the steam logs posted by Rainboy):
Quote:
12:50 AM - Rainboy: And it took Xen and Lawliet a bloody hour to write their posts.
12:51 AM - Rainboy: I was uneasy with the panda lynch, for the reasons I stated.

So we know that Rainboy and NumBle were behind the Styx lynch. However, the fact that Rainboy revealed such crucial information to Emizek suggests multiple scenarios: 1. NumBle convinced Rainboy to lynch Styx, therefore NumBle is the real culprit and Rainboy is basically a villagers. 2. Rainboy was the one who convinced Numble to lynch Styx and the other way around. 3. NumBle and Rainboy are both mafia and Rainboy made a mistake by revealing this info about NumBle. 4. Similar to scenario 3, but instead of it being a mistake it was intended for psychological manipulation (very unlikely though because its too risky).

I would like to know who contacted Lawliet and katCrusader regarding this Styx vote, was it Rainboy or Numble?

Quote:
[Vote Styx]
SAVE THE PANDAS..
1. I really don't think panda is a mafia.. the reason is explained in my previous post and in Rain's post.

"noobish" is not a reason... and I really doubt he's a mafia at this point.. because if he is then his teammates would've told him what to do to get out of this situation. your other reason was being afk.. I believe ARSENIC and styx have contributed nothing so far.. could you explain why it has to be panda. The guy got a cute avatar.. leave em alone...

As we can see, Lawliet was completely against the idea of lynching Panda, he is telling us that Panda's teammates would have helped him out- totally contradicting himself by defending Panda for being too 'cute'.

hmmm what ??
The cute thing was a joke... and when I said his teammates would've helped him I meant privately not publicly.. isn't that obvious?.. "because if he is then his teammates would've told him what to do to get out of this situation."

As for reason number 2, he mentioned that he wanted to apply pressure on Styx to get him to 'talk'. However, he's completely ignoring the fact that this reply was made at 2:29 AM, just around 1 hour before round end. Bad mistake there Lawliet.

yes, my bad there. This was not my intention however.. the reply was supposed to be made about half an hour earlier which would've given styx 2 hours to reply.. it isn't much but usually people check before the round ends..at least I do, no matter what time the round ends.

As for Lawliet's vote against Kontra, it seems that he's completely ignoring the fact that Styx is actually a villager and instead, moving onto someone else (who doesn't seem to be that suspicious) rather than accusing those who convinced him to lynch Styx (based on the steam logs) which is what Lawliet would normally do based on previous gameplays.

Kontra IS suspicious.. and I believe he's the best target for this round "based on previous gameplay".. and yea could you provide some evidence when you say this statement please ?.. as for the people who convinced me to change my vote to Styx, I don't think lynching Styx was a bad idea. In addition, I was against lynching Panda from the start. Still, my eyes are wide open. I don't think I have enough evidence to vote one of these guys yet. and since you believe I should've voted one of them.. who would you choose if you were in my place ? and based on what ?

As for katCrusader's reason to lynch Styx- I found nothing about of lynching him rather than protecting Panda. This was the only reason:
katCrusader wrote:

Can't say much other than the fact that she (or he ;) ) was the only one to vote no lynch at the beginning. Typical mafia behaviour tbh.

Note that Panda did not defend himself, he asked his (possible) mafia teammates to help him out. In this case, we see that katCrusader and Lawliet were the first ones to help him out.

This just proves what I'm trying to say. If both of us panda and I were mafia I would've told him what to do privately.. I did not start playing this game yesterday you know ?

There might be 1 villager between those 4 which imo would be Rainboy, however, this is based on nothing. Otherwise, they could all be Mafia, just different teams. My vote stands between NumBle and Lawliet.
[vote Lawliet]

Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:53 pm

#204 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Code:

How observant, you noticed a connection. Almost like someone orchestrated it. Odd, to be sure.

NumBle wrote:

NumBle wrote:

Er, who in their right mind wouldn't claim normal villager if pressed in public? Just sayin'. Secondly, how many times do I have to tell you that you should never fault someone for being active? Pushing the game towards inactivity is inherently good for the mafia.

Rainboy wrote:

No, there were several very logical reasons, two of which were in the very post you said was without "logical reason."
  • Panda is new, and should be given a chance to develop as a player before being R1 lynched. Lynching new players too early inhibits both their ability and desire to develop in WW. If they're obvious mafia, fine. Panda is and was not.
  • Panda was too easy to save to be mafia. If the mafia cared about the tally at that point, they could've done something. Sure, you can apply that logic to me and say that I was just mafia trying to save him, but you can't say that what I did was illogical from a village standpoint.
  • Even if Panda was mafia, the fact that nothing had happened suggested that the mafia didn't think he'd be lynched. My options were to either go harder on him, or try to suddenly switch to someone else. Based on the above, I chose the latter.
  • A sudden late (but not too late) change in vote is more likely to surprise mafia and get us a kill. Not only that, reactions to the shift generate useful discussion which can net the village additional information.

Quote:

Like I said, Numble and I decided on Styx as he was being pretty useless so far. IIRC, I narrowed it down to a couple names and Numble chose Styx from there. I didn't get any vibes that he was trying to steer me; and believe me, I was looking. We are both equally responsible for the mislynch - I chose to cast my vote and influence others to follow based on the information available to me at the time; if you believe that to be a choice made by a mafia, you should lynch me. If you believe Numble influenced my choice as a mafia, you should lynch him. I can understand you guys being upset that a last minute mysterious bandwagon that ended up with a dead villager, but your arguments against me seem to focus on my actions being illogical, which I strongly reject as a valid argument.

Quote:
[Vote Styx]
SAVE THE PANDAS..

Eh? See above. Still logical.

I don't defend that reason. Casting a vote at 2:29 when lynch is at 4:00 doesn't leave much time. That said, it doesn't seem suspect to me.

Meh? He moved on. Maybe you should too.

katCrusader wrote:

[vote Lawliet]

I just... don't even know where to start with this one. I can't track the logic at all...

Vote will be forthcoming, after I do some more analysis.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:58 am

#205 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
After looking through things, Arsenic and Six piqued my interest as potential medalists for the (apparently much coveted, given the superb quality of the arguments tossed around) contest of who gets my vote. Arsenic is unusually afk, and Six is being a distracting airhead. Since Six being an airhead isn't too uncommon, Arsenic wins. Six will have to try better next time if he wants a spot on the podium.

Will monitor and change later as the round evolves (especially if Arsenic posts something meaningful soon).

[vote Arsenic]

Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:11 am
Friend of the Community

#206 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
woo 10 people not voting.

busy with uni stuff so sorry for inactivity, shrug, shit time for me :|

Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:34 am

#207 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Maki wrote:

So much for the gung ho "rainboy is the only one for me."

I've been replaced by an institution. I'm hurt.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:00 am

#208 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
Maki wrote:

So much for the gung ho "rainboy is the only one for me."

I've been replaced by an institution. I'm hurt.

Oh no you didn't!

Is this the end for the passionate Rainboy-Maki relationship we all know and love? Will Maki go back to his first love: MMage? Or will they work out their differences in time to become a happy couple again?

#WWDrama #Rainaki #MakBoy #breakup

ImageImage

Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:32 am
Profile WWW

#209 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[vote HATER] (unknown target)

but actually I need to read through all this shit so I'll vote tomorrow.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:34 am

#210 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Re: Ultor vs Pandas
Ultor wrote:
Code:
Well that's a hell of a leap. Do you have anything to back that up?

Ultor wrote:
Tbh, I was actually fucking around with my post for around 30 minutes. Had it been authored after Lawliet's post hit I would've quoted him as he was in the "Pandas are cute" camp too xD

Ultor wrote:
It's not like there /was/ a logical reason to vote Panda. First round is always a bitch :-/

Ultor wrote:
Idk about Lawliet, but Rainboy was the one who got in touch with me.

Ultor wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
Yup, that was pretty much my only reason. Considering what a crapshoot r1 is, voting very much comes down to personal preference. Given two people I know nothing about, I'd rather keep the one with the cute name :p

Ultor wrote:
Got it right the first time xD
I'm in the unenviable position of having been around long enough not to be considered "new" while lacking any of the experience one would expect to gain over such a period of time. Generally, I don't make a fuss unless I know something. No Lynch is just a way for me to prove I'm active while I listen :p

Ultor wrote:
Technically, Numble and Rain started that shit. I'm just a fan of pandas <3

Ultor wrote:
Again, wtf leap. All you really have here is blind conjecture and suspicion.
Don't h8 the pandas m8 <3

Re: K0ntRa vs AFKs
K0ntRa wrote:
Listen, last game was different. People were going after an AFK guy, and there were very little votes on other players. They were going after him simply because he was AFK so that's why I wrote I won't be voting for him or any other AFKs under same circumstances in the last game. This game, it's either an AFK guy or an active one. Quite simple in my opinion.
Ok, let me get this straight: In a previous game, a majority of people were voting for an afk guy. Their reasoning was, given zero information, lynch the afks. You stood up for the afks. This game, a majority of people were voting for an afk guy. You are supporting this, as given zero information you should lynch the afks.

Placeholder [Vote K0ntRa] (unknown target) for terribad logic ~facepalm~

Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 30  Next