Page 8 of 17

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:42 pm
by Emziek
Lawliet wrote:
@host: could you make the rounds longer please ? 48h rounds are perfect for me at least for the first few rounds. Only few hours left of this round and there isn't a single vote yet.
this this and this

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:11 pm
by Dee Dee
24h rounds finishing around 23h-00h would be nice for me as well, since most of us are active in the evening.

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:22 pm
by Patrick
Dee Dee wrote:24h rounds finishing around 23h-00h would be nice for me as well, since most of us are active in the evening.
+1

Anyone having any ideas on whats going on? Help for the noob over here would be much appreciated...

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:39 pm
by Ultor
I'd rather stay with 24h rounds as its the best time for me

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:04 pm
by SiX
Yeah, I think 48h would be better. We haven't gotten anywhere lol.

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:17 pm
by Patrick
I agree that we should make the first few rounds 48h, but after the 3rd or 4th round(depends on how the game goes) I think we should go for something like this:
Dee Dee wrote:24h rounds finishing around 23h-00h would be nice for me as well, since most of us are active in the evening.

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:09 pm
by Dee Dee
Well, looks like the round will have to be extended 24h and let's see if Lawliet is able to carry out his plan :D

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:40 pm
by Cruxell
I don't understand why some of you thought this round should've been extended. I can't do 48h, nor can I end it later than this. For future reference, I will not extend rounds if you haven't acomplished anything, and nor will I extend this one.

Round 1 is now over.

Nobody was lynched.
Nobody died. :clap: mafia


Round 2 has now begun. PR PMs coming out shortly.

[dusk]
[dawn]

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:49 pm
by gal
uh

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:49 pm
by Blaze
Donald Dump wrote: Round 1 is now over.

Nobody was lynched.
Nobody died. :clap: mafia
I hope you Athena and the rest of u fucking guys sent out PM:s in time cuz we just earned 1 round for free.
Larah wrote:uh
+1

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:50 pm
by Dee Dee
Donald Dump wrote: Nobody died. :clap: mafia
xDDDDDD

So, could we assume that at least 2-3 mafia members are very afk?

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:59 pm
by Unown
It doesn't feel active until GERTY is here

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:07 pm
by Unown
Hey guys, I'm not confirmed, but I'm a titan and I actually got 1 PR claim already.
It's very likely the cop peeked me aswell after the last day's little struggle with Blaze.

So if you want a spokesperson (speaking to you cop):
Spoiler!
Image
And I'll probably die after 1 or 2 rounds but I'm willing to take the risk if this is gonna speed up the game.

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:11 pm
by Patrick
Unownist wrote:Hey guys, I'm not confirmed, but I'm a titan and I actually got 1 PR claim already.
It's very likely the cop peeked me aswell after the last day's little struggle with Blaze.

So if you want a spokesperson (speaking to you cop):
Spoiler!
Image
And I'll probably die after 1 or 2 rounds but I'm willing to take the risk if this is gonna speed up the game.
Ehh.. Why would people claim their role to you?

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R2 ENDS WEDNESDAY 9:30 PM]

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:36 pm
by Unown
cPseudonym wrote:
Unownist wrote:Hey guys, I'm not confirmed, but I'm a titan and I actually got 1 PR claim already.
It's very likely the cop peeked me aswell after the last day's little struggle with Blaze.

So if you want a spokesperson (speaking to you cop):
Spoiler!
Image
And I'll probably die after 1 or 2 rounds but I'm willing to take the risk if this is gonna speed up the game.
Ehh.. Why would people claim their role to you?
I have no idea, it just happened.