View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next

#91 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Voting to lynch me just because I wrote more than 100+ words in my previous games is such a silly excuse.

[vote CrisP0] - defending myself.

I've definitely figured out some of the mafia. Will provide you with my analysis next round.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:14 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#92 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Well to be honest for me is at the moment no one suspicious.
After earliergray said something to my questions, can't i vote for him surely.
Need to think he is innocent for now, so i'll take my vote off. I don't wanna vote on "maybe" villager friends.
[vote no lynch]
And at Emziek sure 3 votes out of 14 is not a massive BW but it lead actually to get him lynched and all still with his votes on him (Crispo).

But Ultor is getting suspicious for me too after i read the others opinion on him and need to agree he played an other style the games before and to busy in 48hours rounds and being active in the servers looks a bit like an excuse.
But i wont vote on him because there can more scenarios be about him.
He can be a mafia guy and need to be more silent and he can also be a villager mate with a good power role. Also i would understand if he/me or others wont type that much in each single game.

My conclusion: I need more suspicious moves from others to be sure to vote on. And the oldschoolers like Lawliet,or Ish or SiX are not readable for me "now"...they played many and good games...sry if i didn't mentioned other good players...only examples.

Edit: Ultor posted in the time i posted. Crispo = now 4 votes.
Crispo you should try more to defent yourself and convince the others if you are one of us (villager buddy).

Spoiler: show

Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:17 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#93 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote no lynch]

Made again a mistake in my post...edited it but maybe Gerty wont accept it :D

Spoiler: show

Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:21 pm

#94 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Ultor wrote:
I've definitely figured out some of the mafia. Will provide you with my analysis next round.

Oh yeah? I'm looking forward to that analysis. Here I wonder why you can't share it already?

Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:41 pm

#95 Post Re: [R1 ends 17 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Thanks for your patience everyone. I'm back online and will be for the remainder of the week, so things should be a lot smoother from here on out. That said, R1 ends tonight at 23:59 EST. Be sure to get your final votes/actions in by then.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:50 pm

#96 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Emziek wrote:
Ultor wrote:

Oh yeah? I'm looking forward to that analysis. Here I wonder why you can't share it already?

I think he meant after what happens this round, and depending on what people post next round too, he'll be able to give an analysis then, well at least how I have interpreted it.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:54 pm

#97 Post Re: [R1 ends 17 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
I'm not terribly sure about this wagon on crisp0.

[vote ultor]

Finger of suspicion on SiX, just a gut feeling.

ImageImage

Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:21 am
Profile WWW

#98 Post Re: [R1 ends 17 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[Dusk]

Breakfast ends uneventfully as you disband to roam the inn. Some stick to their rooms, passing the time reading and napping, while others mingle in small groups around the building. As the day wears on, conversations always seem to loop back to poor Konijn. He seemed like such a nice soul. What kind of monster would do such a thing to him? But with little to go on, many just shrug and distract themselves. The rest of the day meanders by, but as you all gather for dinner, there's a noticeable absence. CrisP0 is nowhere to be found. Many of you find this strange, and as you discuss, you realize no one has really seen him all day. As the sun begins to set behind the large, ornate windows, someone quietly suggests that maybe he had something to do with Konijn's attack. After all, why not avoid accidentally slipping up by not appearing at all? Heads nod around the table, and as the meal ends, you band together in search of him. Just as the sun dips below the horizon, you find him in the gardens. Momentarily perplexed, he quickly figures out what is going on and begins to plead. "No, no. Why would you think I'd have anything to do with that? I was exhausted last night - I was asleep the moment I crawled into bed!"

But no one would have any of it. A few quickly grab him, shuffling him over to the tree he was so deeply engrossed in. Someone produces a rope and it is quickly thrown over a branch and tied around his neck. "Please! I'm innocent. You don't need to do this!" He begs, trying to find the eyes of just one objector, but is met with stony glances. As if resigned to his fate, he allows himself to be pushed off of the bench. The rope doesn't break his neck. You all watch as he struggles against the noose, trying desperately for one last breath, until at last he stops writhing.

You rush back to the rooms and immediately pour through his luggage, searching for any sign of his true alliance. But not matter how hard you look, you find absolutely nothing. It seems you've killed an innocent man.

[Kill CrisP0, lynched]
CrisP0 was a Vanilla Villager
---

With guilt in your minds, you all slowly make your way to your own rooms. Tonight is so quiet, even the clock seems to whisper. Even so, no one noticed the silenced gunshot aimed at Emziek's room. Of course, a bullet going through a pillow doesn't make all that much noise. For it seems someone subtly rearranged his room before night fell, spoiling what should have been a perfect shot.

[log Emziek, survived shot]

But the night was still young. As the would-be killer slinks back to his room, another, far sinister presence appears. He walks the length of the corridor reading whispering the number on each door to himself until he reaches Room 8. Silently pushing open the door, he makes his way inside and slides the knife out from his jacket sleeve.

Unfortunately that afternoon earliergray had received a message that he was given the wrong room and had been relocated to Room 8. His bags still sit near the door where he had barely put them before collapsing into bed. Well, almost all of his bags. There is one open towards the foot of his bed. Closer inspection revealed it to be a rather intricate medical kit. It seems he is a doctor of the highest caliber. Well, he was.

[Kill earliergray, stab]
earliergray was a Doctor

As the faintest hint of drawn streaks through the sky, one final person moves through the halls. Carrying a small gun, they quickly dart to Room 2 and slip inside. Once again, the gunshot is barely discernible, but this time, it hits its target.

[Kill Lawliet, shot]
Lawliet was a Vanilla Villager
---

The carnage is almost too much for you to bear come morning. Especially since this time, they're taken to the morgue rather than the infirmary. Someone did this. Someone here has to pay. Because if it's not them, maybe you'll be next.

[Dawn]

Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:41 am
neonDragon Admin

#99 Post Re: [R1 ends 17 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Bad start :|

Quote:

Was this a doc save or what? I don't see any other mechanism to how he would survive, but only quickly glanced over roles - off to bed.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:21 am

#100 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Lien~ wrote:
[vote no lynch]

I work nights and as such only just been able to check up on the topic, so far not much to go by. I am off work the next 3 days, although occupied with other stuff too. Just saying so people will understand the somewhat semi-afk moments.

I'll [Vote Lien] this round out of familiar Mafia behavior. From what I can remember, this is how you, Lien, have posted whenever a Mafia role has been given you. There's two possibilities for this. A) You act like this when you are a Mafia or B) It's a coincidence that you were given a Mafia role in busy times. Either way, unless something better comes up, I'll place my vote on you.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:31 am

#101 Post Re: [R1 ends 17 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
HATER wrote:

[vote ultor]

And I'm not terribly sure about this wagon on Ultor either.
Finger of suspicion on HATER for placing his vote on Ultor rather than on crisp0, who was bound to flip innocent, so he could have a motive to point fingers at others.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:36 am

#102 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Konijn wrote:
Bad start :|

Quote:

Was this a doc save or what? I don't see any other mechanism to how he would survive, but only quickly glanced over roles - off to bed.

Yup, it's a super bad start....From the story, he was saved by the HM.

WaywardVole wrote:
[Dusk]

With guilt in your minds, you all slowly make your way to your own rooms. Tonight is so quiet, even the clock seems to whisper. Even so, no one noticed the silenced gunshot aimed at Emziek's room. Of course, a bullet going through a pillow doesn't make all that much noise. For it seems someone subtly rearranged his room before night fell, spoiling what should have been a perfect shot.

But the night was still young. As the would-be killer slinks back to his room, another, far sinister presence appears. He walks the length of the corridor reading whispering the number on each door to himself until he reaches Room 8. Silently pushing open the door, he makes his way inside and slides the knife out from his jacket sleeve.

Unfortunately that afternoon earliergray had received a message that he was given the wrong room and had been relocated to Room 8. His bags still sit near the door where he had barely put them before collapsing into bed. Well, almost all of his bags. There is one open towards the foot of his bed. Closer inspection revealed it to be a rather intricate medical kit. It seems he is a doctor of the highest caliber. Well, he was.

[Kill earliergray, stab]
earliergray was a Doctor

As the faintest hint of drawn streaks through the sky, one final person moves through the halls. Carrying a small gun, they quickly dart to Room 2 and slip inside. Once again, the gunshot is barely discernible, but this time, it hits its target.

[Kill Lawliet, stab]
Lawliet was a Vanilla Villager
---

The carnage is almost too much for you to bear come morning. Especially since this time, they're taken to the morgue rather than the infirmary. Someone did this. Someone here has to pay. Because if it's not them, maybe you'll be next.

[Dawn]

The red + bold parts are things that happened in case people didn't read the story the first time around. Emziek was either shot by the sniper/veteran, I really hope it was the sniper as it works in favour of us, as the mafia no longer have a named kill available, so preventing most likely a villagers death. Good job HM, it was kind of obvious on who to protect/switch for that round at least. It sucks that the doctor was stabbed by the SK, however we still have the HM up, which will hopefully prevent a few more deaths in the forthcoming rounds. I still believe it's a safer play to use the empty rooms to deny the kills etc, as the number of rooms that are empty have increased, we can use it to our advantage by denying at least a kill from either the mafia/SK.

The rooms that are empty are like this provisional (remember SK has probably used his room switch as well):

01: empty
02: empty
03: HATER
04: empty
05: Ish
06: PandA
07: Empty Room - Emziek? - As no one died instead of him. Depending on what Wayward replies to my question below, could Emziek be a potential SK?
08: SiX
09: POOOOO
10: !!!*-Leo-*!!!
11: Lien~
12: empty
13: Konijn
14: Pr0Gr4mm4
15: Ultor

Quote:
Also, the Janitor can not be peeked. If you peek the room he is occupying, it will also return "This room appears to be empty."

Didn't realise until now that we can't peek the SK..

@WaywardVole shouldn't Lawliet's death command be shot? I was confused when I saw two stabs, thought SK was able to pull off 2 kills... Also the SK can switch with an empty room, does that occur after the lynch or at the end of the round?
Quote:
Lynch-> Room Swaps -> Protections -> Veteran/Sniper Shot -> Janitor Stab -> Mafia Shot -> Peeks -> Janitor returns to a room

SiX wrote:
Lien~ wrote:
[vote no lynch]

I work nights and as such only just been able to check up on the topic, so far not much to go by. I am off work the next 3 days, although occupied with other stuff too. Just saying so people will understand the somewhat semi-afk moments.

I'll [Vote Lien] this round out of familiar Mafia behavior. From what I can remember, this is how you, Lien, have posted whenever a Mafia role has been given you. There's two possibilities for this. A) You act like this when you are a Mafia or B) It's a coincidence that you were given a Mafia role in busy times. Either way, unless something better comes up, I'll place my vote on you.

A while back me and player X we're having a discussion about players of mafia on the ND forums, Lien's mafia play popped up during the conversation, we noticed the trend that Six mentioned above, It's actually a pretty common thing when you get mafia, sometimes it works out and other times it doesn't. I hoping this is one of those times it doesn't work. I too will be voting for [Vote Lien~], until she responds and I'm satisfied with the answer, or a better lynch comes forward.

@Lien Did you mean you are off to work? Or off work for the next 3 days?

Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:43 pm

#103 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Or I have worked 150~ hours the last 2 weeks, and I finally got 2 normal days off, where I didn't plan on being online 24/7?

I'm still busy, only just got back home so I have had no time to read what has just happened, yet. I'm occupied with life as it is, and when I am on the pc I play league or pop in jb on and off, so I don't generally tend to sit on topics like these. If that makes me Mafia in your eyes, then so be it mate.

Perhaps in the future you could contact me on steam, if you wish to talk? Or check up on what I'm doing and whether or not, and if so then why, I'm busy.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:40 pm

#104 Post Re: [R1 ends 17 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
SiX wrote:
HATER wrote:

[vote ultor]

And I'm not terribly sure about this wagon on Ultor either.
Finger of suspicion on HATER for placing his vote on Ultor rather than on crisp0, who was bound to flip innocent, so he could have a motive to point fingers at others.

You've yet to explain your reason for keeping your vote on Crisp0 even after you being out of danger. SiX you reek of anti-town this game.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:42 pm

#105 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Me being shot somewhat clears Ultor from my suspicion, not entirely but to me it seems like a move the mafia would do to paint Ultor as a bad guy. I could be wrong on this one.

Ish is still very suspicious, I think hes acting confused about the deaths solely to seem like a clueless villager - not something Ish would do normally, he would be on point.

Edited: to elaborate further on Ultor and Ish

Last edited by Emziek on Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next