View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20  Next
nD*** Jail Member

#76 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Since Panda posted something, I'll change my vote for now to eraliergray...only a post with "my heads spinnin" is a bit low.

[vote earliergrey] (unknown target)

Tell me more about your thoughts, who is suspicious for you and who not?!
And what do you think about the game at the moment?

Spoiler: show

Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:46 pm

#77 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
We shouldn't start a new bandwagon this late into the round to avoid lynching someone who can't defend themselves. Would be bad if that someone was a PR.

Anyhow, I'll [Vote Crisp0] out of self-preservation.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:34 pm

#78 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote no lynch]

I work nights and as such only just been able to check up on the topic, so far not much to go by. I am off work the next 3 days, although occupied with other stuff too. Just saying so people will understand the somewhat semi-afk moments.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:06 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#79 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote earliergray]

Look post above.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:22 am

#80 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[unvote SiX]
[vote Crisp0]
Six does not seem so suspicious by how he posts, lets check out as the game goes further.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:24 am

#81 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
POOOOO wrote:
[unvote SiX]
[vote Crisp0]
Six does not seem so suspicious by how he posts, lets check out as the game goes further.
Just a tip, you do not have to unvote first. GERTY will just replace your old vote, for your new one as long as you spell the name right, use brackets and post your vote in bold.

Why the sudden change of vote though? This is not only such a random band wagon (start).., we might lose someone potentially important! Just wondering....

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:58 am

#82 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Hey guys, I don't have a stable internet connection from which to post so i can't post round end. I'm really sorry, I didn't expect this situation to come up. Please accept my apologies for this oversight. I'm extending the round by 24 hours.

[posted courtesy of HATER at request of the host]

Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:56 am

#83 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
i know i was afk all the time but dunno why these people are even voting me without any reason except being afk.
to be honest i didn't pay attetion to this game. i'll just say that i'm just a villager even you want to believe me or no. the bandwagoon just happen on me seems kinda suspicious.
anyway i'll vote later

Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:42 am
nD*** Jail Member

#84 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
SiX wrote:
We shouldn't start a new bandwagon this late into the round to avoid lynching someone who can't defend themselves. Would be bad if that someone was a PR.

Anyhow, I'll [Vote Crisp0] out of self-preservation.

I think the BW started...why all vote on Crispo???
Do you 3 have more Information i/we didn't saw???

Btw what I don't get is why you guys/girls participate in the game and say then "I didn't pay attention"???

Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:48 am

#85 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Well, it's good for us that the round got extended by 24 hours. Lets see if we can get some more information by the end of this round. Because of now, we unfortunately don't have much to go by.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:14 am

#86 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
3 out of 14 votes isn't a bw

Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:55 am

#87 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
I'm slightly suspicious about both Ish and Ultor. I get some mafia reads from some of what Ish was writing earlier in the thread. I also find it curious how Ultor got nothing to say about Ish and SiX, comparing to how he observed and commented on most stuff last game, something feels of. I get it he might just busy with real life as he says himself, but real life is also a convenient excuse to avoid having to move into the spotlight.

Therefor Ultor takes my vote for now
[vote Ultor]

Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:05 pm

#88 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote Ultor]
ill just follow this wagon

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:53 pm

#89 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Pr0Gr4mm4 wrote:
[vote Ultor]
ill just follow this wagon

why?

Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:06 pm

#90 Post Re: [R1 ends 16 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Since Panda posted something, I'll change my vote for now to eraliergray...only a post with "my heads spinnin" is a bit low.

[vote earliergrey] (unknown target)

Tell me more about your thoughts, who is suspicious for you and who not?!
And what do you think about the game at the moment?

I wound up being far busier than I thought for the last 24 hours, so apologies for the relative quietness.

My thoughts, re: head spinning, is that since I've never played with hospitalization as a first round option before, the possibility (raised by Hater) that the mafia could target one of their own to divert suspicion was confusing. I don't know a whole lot about people's histories, necessarily, so konjin being targeted, again, could just be in keeping with local tradition. Being targeted twice is an interesting coincidence (it sorta has to be, right? No way for it to have been planned, at least not fairly, right?). My gut wants to say he's innocent, but there's not a lot to back that up from evidence that can't be twisted some other way.

There seems to be so little information right now that I'd rather not risk killing an innocent.

[vote no lynch]

Also, I should probably emphasize that my username is earliergray, not with an e. Not that I particularly want to help people vote for me, but I saw at least one misspelling of the name and thus it didn't come up in the vote tally.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20  Next