View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 2 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

#271 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
This post from Leo is really bothering me.

Leo wrote:
As i said im very tired now slept only 5 hours but my thoughts for now are:
Pandaboyii definitely the sniper, because as he said he is new to this game and the sniper shot didn't get used what explain his AFK'ing. If im not wrong i saw Programma sometimes ingame here but he hadn't much to post if you look on his ISO...so i tend to think he is the SK (no votes but using his power), but also POOO can be the SK for the reason that the SK was active and used his power every round.

I think the SK have not really a chance to win this game so i think it is better to get the sniper killed before he wakeup and use his power so i'll go for now with my vote on Panda. I'll change it if you have better ideas.

He peeked Panda and found out he was a sniper, he wanted to take him out so that he doesn't use his sniper shot against him?

[vote PandAboYii]

I guess its the best option based on facts right now.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:02 pm

#272 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Ahhh forgot the SK cant peek.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:05 pm

#273 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote Pr0Gr4mm4]

Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:53 pm
VIP

#274 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote POOOOO]

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:08 pm

#275 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Poo, panda and Pr0Gr4mm4 , dont change ur votes now me and HATER will decide who to lynch.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:10 pm

#276 Post Re: [R1 ends 17 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Ultor wrote:
[unvote]

1 is the sniper and 1 is the spy. I'm guessing Pr0Gr4mm4 is sacrificing his teammate to use his extra shot this round. We still have 2 days so plenty of time before conclusion.

Goddamn, ultor -- use some logic for once. As you can see in the R1 post by wayward, there was an extra shot besides the R1 shot that Emziek survived:

WaywardVole wrote:
[Dusk]

[Kill CrisP0, lynched]
CrisP0 was a Vanilla Villager

[log Emziek, survived shot]

[Kill earliergray, stab]
earliergray was a Doctor

As the faintest hint of drawn streaks through the sky, one final person moves through the halls. Carrying a small gun, they quickly dart to Room 2 and slip inside. Once again, the gunshot is barely discernible, but this time, it hits its target.

[Kill Lawliet, shot]
Lawliet was a Vanilla Villager

[Dawn]

Since I used my shot on Lien (confining me as Vig!), we can safely assume that the extra shot r1 was indeed from the sniper.

Ergo, there is no shot for the sniper to use.

This round is something we call "LyLo" or "Lynch or Lose". It's when there's only 1 more village than mafia and we have to lynch a mafia this round in order to not lose.

Every village player should be actively trying to prove their own innocence.

ImageImage

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:21 pm
Profile WWW

#277 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Quote:
Goddamn, ultor -- use some logic for once.

So far, I was the only one using logic in this game. I simply missed the fact about Emizek surviving that shot.

Anyway, its POOOO and Pr0Gr4mm4 so it should be easy.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:28 pm

#278 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Quote:
Goddamn, ultor -- use some logic for once.

So far, I was the only one using logic in this game. I simply missed the fact about Emizek surviving that shot.

Anyway, its POOOO and Pr0Gr4mm4 so it should be easy.

Don't make me laugh, please. Between attempting to lynch Emziek after he claimed, to asking for private claims before you were peeked safe, you've done a lot that can safely be categorized as "not logical".

I'd argue it's pr0Gr4mm4 and panda -- but

[vote pr0gr4mm4]

since he's the one we both agree on.

ImageImage

Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:41 pm
Profile WWW

#279 Post Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
POOOOO wrote:
Pr0Gr4mm4 wrote:
[Vote POOOOO]
just got time trying to catch up and voting u back

So you just started being active and your first move is defending yourself with only voting the guy who voted you? That makes no sense, makes me believe you are one of the mafia.

btw POOO, why does that not make sense? I did the same thing as against Lawliet out of self protection. Its reasonable. I don't get how this simple fact classifies him as mafia?

HATER wrote:
Don't make me laugh, please. Between attempting to lynch Emziek after he claimed, to asking for private claims before you were peeked safe, you've done a lot that can safely be categorized as "not logical".

I've never attempted to lynch Emziek, but everything he did before Ish's death was extremely suspicious (especially when he deleted that PM he sent), even SiX agreed on that point. You guys were making pointless arguments which led to me and Six to where we were. Remember this game would have been over now if Leo was lynched before ko9, you guys were simply so stubborn at that point.

Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:27 pm

#280 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
What I mean is that he just got time to check the topic and the only thing he does is make a self defence vote? I mean why didn't he provide his views on other players. He has been telling "I am busy and can't check the topic" for this whole game but instantly replies when someone votes him.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:48 am

#281 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
POOOOO wrote:
What I mean is that he just got time to check the topic and the only thing he does is make a self defence vote? I mean why didn't he provide his views on other players. He has been telling "I am busy and can't check the topic" for this whole game but instantly replies when someone votes him.

Isn't that what you kept on saying since u started the game?

Quote:
Will read everyone's post and then post my opinion, kinda starting to understand this game.

Also you want him to provide you with views about the others, yet you on the other hand haven't done that. What do you think about Panda?

You are much more suspicious than Pr0Gr4mm4. Convince me that you're a villager and I will change my vote.
[vote POOOOO]

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:51 am

#282 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Rest in lynched land.

EDIT:
@Ultor; I only gave this statement once "I couldn't check the topic recently because I was busy" and I wasn't online that time. Pr0Gr4mm4 on the other hand visits every day, but doesn't post and when he is voted against he replies to the topic (in case there is a chance he would get lynched). About providing views for others, I talked to you on steam about what I thought of other people because I was pretty much confused so I just kept on reading ISOs and talked to people. If you are not 100% sure its me, then go with voting panda or programma (one of these). It will be the best decision for village imo, gl

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:45 pm

#283 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote Pr0Gr4mm4]

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:59 pm

#284 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[Dusk]

No one gets much sleep that night. In the morning you all resign yourselves to see who has died in the night. When Emziek is found, you're sad, yes. But also relieved that it wasn't you. You've stayed alive yet another night.

The five of you gather at breakfast, still suspicious, but with the numbers dwindling, no one wants to be out on their own. Throughout the day conversations ebb and flow, fingers point accusations, and eventually there is a deadlock. Two point at POOOOO, two at Pr0Gr4mm4, with only Ultor to cast the deciding vote. He takes his time, thinking well into the afternoon. But by dinner, he's made up his mind.

Standing on one side of the table, Pr0Gr4mm4 allows himself a small smirk as Ultor moves over towards him. He looks across the table, his next plans already forming in his head. He's so focused that he doesn't notice the glint of metal in Ultor's hand until he feels it stab through his chest.

Feeling his knees collapse under him, Pr0Gr4mm4 grabs the table as he falls. No, no. It can't happen like this. We were perfect. We were perfect. The knife finds a better target in one of his eyes. The pain explodes for a brief moment. We're so close.

He's dead before he can hit the floor.

[Kill Pr0Gr4mm4, lynched]
Pr0Gr4mm4 was the Mafia Spy
---

The night passes slowly. The clock chimes the hour, and most are awake to hear it as they spend the night sleepless in their rooms. The tension in the air is palpable, leaving you all on edge.

Perhaps in response to the killing of his partner, the lone mafia member is distracted tonight. Entering his chosen room, he stumbles out after finding only a rotten corpse. Perturbed at the ominous warning, he quickly retreats.

[Dawn]

Having been left empty for so long, Rooms 3 and 6 are now closed.

//An empty room will exist for two rounds then it will be closed. (Remember if a player is an a room when it closes, he will be moved to another available room.) Once a room is closed, it is unusable for the remainder of the game.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:10 am

#285 Post Re: [R5 ends 25 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote pandaboyii]

ImageImage

Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:19 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next