View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

#181 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote Ish]

Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:35 am

#182 Post Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[Dusk]

After the bloody events of last night, everyone spends the day looking over their shoulder. Again some talk in groups, while others confine themselves to their rooms. The day passes quietly, save for small, explosive discussion just after lunch. While neither side truly trusts the other, they do, at least, reach an agreement. They shake hands firmly, and go on the hunt.

Both sides had been approached by someone claiming to have seen something last night - one of the people who killed Lawliet. They couldn't guarentee he was telling the truth, but a lead, even a small one, is better than nothing. Running through the halls, they come to a stop outside of Room 5. Ish sitting on his bed and greets them as they enter. Having heard the rumours, he knew no amount of rational discussion would get them to change their mind.

Everyone stalls for a moment, trying to think of a suitable punishment for his heinous actions. Someone suggests shooting him, another stabbing, but then someone suggests getting back for Konijn's attack as well - an eye for an eye. The first blow knocks him to the ground and more soon follow. A few add kicks here and there, the first one sounding a crack as one of his ribs break. As they rain down upon him, Ish cries for mercy, but there's none to be found in a mob looking for revenge.

[Kill Ish, lynched]
Ish was the Mafia Newbie
---

That night, you are all pretty satisfied with yourselves. Sure there's bloodstains in your clothing that will most likely never come out and despite his guilt you have murdered a man, but hey - there's an open bar here and you need a strong one.

But as the hour grows late, everyone stumbles into bed, dreading tomorrow's hangover. Well, almost everyone.

The Janitor has gotten used to the routine by now. He, like everyone else, goes to his room and gets into bed. But unlike them, his dreams are not saved for sleeping. He prefers a more vivid reality. Making his way down the hall, he taps the blade of the knife against the wallpaper. It's not long to his room of choice and he slips in quietly. It seems the bloodlust from today's lynch was not enough to sate him. He'll have to make this one last.

[Kill SiX, stabbed]
SiX was the Hotel Manager

But not all is lost tonight. For it seems the accurate choice of lynch was enough to keep the mafia at bay. The rest of the night passes without incident, save for a small pipe leak that renders Room 7 closed.

[Dawn]

//Edit: Room 7 is the closed one. An empty room will exist for two rounds then it will be closed. (Remember if a player is an a room when it closes, he will be moved to another available room.)

Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:38 am

#183 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote Ultor]
check my last post for why so, nice try tricking us though.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:43 am
nD*** Jail Member

#184 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
As i said it if Ish die and get shown as mafia it's clear for me that Ultor is mafia too.
I'll change my vote easy if Emziek comes with a new peeked one up.

[vote Ultor]

I thought about it that SiX must be the HM and that he was maybe in contact with you Ultor and trusted you too much.

At SiX really sad that you died so we have no one anymore who can save Emziek with a room Switch :(

@Emziek you have new informations who you peeked, for that we can vote on or who we can trust to win this game against the mafia??? You are the only one i trust for sure now.

I also would suggest that some villagers vote on the inactive voters and posters too, i think we need to see more of their thoughts about the game...i don't want that some of the mafia guys win silently from the background.

Spoiler: show

Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:12 am
nD*** Jail Member

#185 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
I'll changed my mind and i think atm this is a bit to low and maybe a good move to hide as a mafia guy.

Pr0Gr4mm4 ISO: isolation.php?tid=26287&pid=4414

[vote Pr0Gr4mm4]

Lets see what you have to say more.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:59 am

#186 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!] - as explained earlier in my posts. Emziek, any new peeks or you peeked an empty room?

As for SiX being the HM, I knew that since the beginning which was the main reason to why we were cooperating. He claimed his role to me but the way he was aruging with Emziek made me suspicious about him being the SK. Anyway, I've got steam chat logs which shows SiX telling me to tell the Veteran to use his shot on HATER because hes the SK.

Last edited by Ultor on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:37 am

#187 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Btw shouldn't Pr0Gr4mm4 be modkilled now? Been AFK for 3 days.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:47 am

#188 Post Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
WaywardVole wrote:
[Dusk]

After the bloody events of last night, everyone spends the day looking over their shoulder. Again some talk in groups, while others confine themselves to their rooms. The day passes quietly, save for small, explosive discussion just after lunch. While neither side truly trusts the other, they do, at least, reach an agreement. They shake hands firmly, and go on the hunt.

Both sides had been approached by someone claiming to have seen something last night - one of the people who killed Lawliet. They couldn't guarentee he was telling the truth, but a lead, even a small one, is better than nothing. Running through the halls, they come to a stop outside of Room 5. Ish sitting on his bed and greets them as they enter. Having heard the rumours, he knew no amount of rational discussion would get them to change their mind.

Everyone stalls for a moment, trying to think of a suitable punishment for his heinous actions. Someone suggests shooting him, another stabbing, but then someone suggests getting back for Konijn's attack as well - an eye for an eye. The first blow knocks him to the ground and more soon follow. A few add kicks here and there, the first one sounding a crack as one of his ribs break. As they rain down upon him, Ish cries for mercy, but there's none to be found in a mob looking for revenge.

[Kill Ish, lynched]
Ish was the Mafia Newbie
---

That night, you are all pretty satisfied with yourselves. Sure there's bloodstains in your clothing that will most likely never come out and despite his guilt you have murdered a man, but hey - there's an open bar here and you need a strong one.

But as the hour grows late, everyone stumbles into bed, dreading tomorrow's hangover. Well, almost everyone.

The Janitor has gotten used to the routine by now. He, like everyone else, goes to his room and gets into bed. But unlike them, his dreams are not saved for sleeping. He prefers a more vivid reality. Making his way down the hall, he taps the blade of the knife against the wallpaper. It's not long to his room of choice and he slips in quietly. It seems the bloodlust from today's lynch was not enough to sate him. He'll have to make this one last.

[Kill SiX, stabbed]
SiX was the Hotel Manager

But not all is lost tonight. For it seems the accurate choice of lynch was enough to keep the mafia at bay. The rest of the night passes without incident, save for a small pipe leak that renders Room 8 closed.

[Dawn]

What about the mafia nightkill?

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:48 am

#189 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
As for SiX chatlogs:

SIX LOGS:

Never tell your password to anyone.
Ultor: ok we need to talk
Six: That's why I added you.
Ultor: give me a min aswell
Six: Tell me when you are back.
Six: Here yet?
Ultor: taking screenshots of chats
Ultor: between Leo and apple
Ultor: ive just finished talking to leo
Six: Game-wise or member-wise?
Ultor: game wise
Six: ah ok
Six: So you are ready to talk now, I assume?
Ultor: yeah almost
Ultor: ok first of all
Ultor: check this link
Ultor: http://i66.tinypic.com/a0cidf.jpg
Ultor: ive receieved a PM from him when I asked for HM claim
Six: He sent you a PM which he deleted?
Ultor: Yes
Ultor: 3 mins after what i posted
Six: I don't think Emziek would claim HM to you though
Six: he claimed Journalist publicly
Ultor: this is what I think he did: he wanted to claim HM but changed his mind into Journalist
Six: Could be the case.
Six: As for that, I've to object to your HM claim. And I've circumstantial evidence to back my claim up.
Six: I'm the real Hotel Manager.
Ultor: knew it
Ultor: who did u swap last round?
Six: Myself with earliergrey, and it can be proved in the post
Six: Unfortunately that afternoon earliergray had received a message that he was given the wrong room and had been relocated to Room 8. His bags still sit near the door where he had barely put them before collapsing into bed. Well, almost all of his bags. There is one open towards the foot of his bed. Closer inspection revealed it to be a rather intricate medical kit. It seems he is a doctor of the highest caliber. Well, he was.
Ultor: so the mafia would have killed u if u didnt swap?
Six: The SK, since he was stabbed
Ultor: ok too bad it was the doc
Six: Yup
Six: But how did you know it?
Ultor: i guess the way u were posting
Ultor: i just get these feelings
Six: Alright :p
Ultor: anyway we know 2 mafias already
Six: My suspicion is on Leo, Emziek, HATER and Lien
Ultor: Perfect, Lien is the third one
Ultor: Lien is confirmed because of my chat with leo
Six: Can you show me it?
Ultor: ive taken alot of screenshots and made a mistake not to copy and paste
Ultor: so ill have to upload those now
Six: Alright
Ultor: give me 5 mins
Ultor: have u got a powerpoint?
Ultor: office program
Six: Don't think so, can't you just upload it to imgur?
Ultor: ahh ok
Six: http://imgur.com/
Ultor: ill use tiny
Ultor: do u need to sign up
Six: no
Ultor: ok
Six: Also, who fake claimed HM; or did you only bait me into claiming it?
Ultor: yes it was a bait
Ultor: but it was targeted against Emziek, not you
Ultor: ive got an idea
Ultor: this pm thing, I could say that I copy-pasted what he wrote into a notepad
Ultor: so i managed to get what he wrote but actually I would fake it
Six: I kind of suspected it was a bait, since I've done it myself before. But since I'm the HM; this information wouldn't help you. I could just swap myself if you wanted to kill me. With that in mind, I don't think baiting a HM claim was in your interest if you were a Mafia.
Six: Nah, don't fake it. We only want to lynch Emziek if he is Mafia. And there's the possibility he just fucked up big time as the Journalist. Therefore we'll use the evidence presented to us. We don't want to frame him with fake evidence just to have him flip Journalist. That would put us in a bad position.
Six: I also don't want to lynch Emziek today, especially without any counter-claims
Six: I'd rather lynch Leo
Ultor: mhm
Ultor: I highly doubt he is the real one
Six is now Away.
Ultor: http://imgur.com/a/T0RnI
Ultor: chat starts from the 5 pic
Ultor: and goes down
Six is now Online.
Six: will soon check
Six: On another note tho
Ultor: okay
Six: Six: But how did you know it?
Ultor: i guess the way u were posting
Six: There is 1 other way for you to have guessed my role.
Ultor: before R1?
Ultor: i mean before the end of R1?
Six: No, right now, when I got in touch with you
Six: And that is IF you were the Serial Killer. Since you visited Six's room, and Six was sitll alive (someone else died in his place), you would have figured out that Six in all likelihood switched room with earliergray.
Ultor: so it wasnt u?
Six: What do you mean?
Ultor: I dont get what u mean when u say the SK visited your room
Six: Firstly, do you know how the Hotel Manager works?
Ultor: yes, swaping rooms
Six: What he does is switching occupants. If X is switched by Y. and Y is attacked, then X dies.
Ultor: yeah
Six: So if I was switched with earleirgray, and earliergray dies, then it shows that the SK tried to kill me. But as a surprise for him, his intended target did not die, and he can thus conclude that they were switched.
Six: With this in mind, Six would (thinking straight forward) be the Hotel manager
Ultor: Oh
Ultor: I get it now
Ultor: so you will get killed next round?
Ultor: ahhh not unless u swap ur room
Six: No, I can continue to switch rooms. But what I'm saying right now is that you may be the Serial Killer. It would explain how you knew my role.
Ultor: i understand
Six: To back this statement up, you didn't bother claiming a role to me even though a PR gave you their role as a claim.
Six: I want to assume you are a Vanilla Villager, but it has been left unclear.
Ultor: but tbh with you I didnt pay attention to the roles, I just like evaluating people based on what they say
Six: But isn't that a contradiction then?
Ultor: to me saying you swaped rooms?
Six: No, saying you don't pay attention to the roles.
Ultor: you could see it as being contradication, but the whole thing about rooms and having the power to swap rooms is confusing
Ultor: thats why I decided to not pay close attention to it until its needed
Six: Then why did you ask for the Hotel Manager to claim? Why not the Veteran?
Ultor: however, if i had an important role then thecase would be different
Ultor: because when I asked for HM to claim, I assumed that the message Emziek sent me had his claim as a HM. Remember I could easily fake that. With that in mind, I could find the real HM
Six: I assume you claim Vanilla Villager then? I'd expect that you at least, as you said above, pay attention to your own role.
Ultor: yea, just a normal villager
Six: Thing is, you asked for a Hotel Manager claim before Emziek sent his PM; not after.
Six: You could as well have asked for a Veteran claim, and Emziek could have claimed Veteran
Ultor: mhm
Ultor: let me check the timings
Ultor: okay what i said there
Ultor: I also would like the HM to contact me, I've found something under my bed.
Ultor: that was before what he sent me
Ultor: this is why he sent me that PM, I guess he tried to manipulate me by claiming as HM
Ultor: then once I recevied his PM, I posted this "I have a HM claim. Anyone wants to counter this claim? "
Ultor: which is 1 hour after his pm
Six: Well, I'm confused. But I'll believe you for now.
Ultor: you can 100% trust me
Ultor: as for SK I was thinking about HATER
Ultor: how did u conclude that HATER was part of the mafia?
Six: Anyway, who's strande in your screenshots?
Ultor: thats Leo
Six: ah okay
Six: No real reason behind it. I've a tendency to assume everyone I suspect to be a Mafia. Easier that way. But he may as well be a SK. The main point is that his logic was clearly flawed on multiple occassions.
Six: And because of that, I put him on my list of suspects.
Ultor: okay
Six: In case I get killed, ask the Veteran to shoot HATER; there is a high possibility of him being the SK and the village needs to have him dead by next round.
Ultor: sounds reasonable but why don't we basically ask the veteran to shoot him now?
Six: That would make us extremely suspicious especially at this stage.
Ultor: but what happens if the veterans uses his shot on the wrong person at this round?
Six: We would then need to lynch HATER normally which would be pain in the ass. Its a risk we have to take.
Ultor: ok, I understand.
Six is now playing Counter-Strike. Click here to join.

This screenshot comes after the chat above:

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:11 am

#190 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
tfw no doc

ImageImage

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:20 am
Profile WWW
nD*** Jail Member

#191 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
I don't know anything about HATER and his allignment. But i have a bit the feeling that HATER and SiX had just a (old game history) fight on each other.
And that you Ultor thought SiX was HM for you, since the beginning and after he claimed it to you might be right, but that doesn't show that you are a villager maybe. I think more as i said it SiX felt in the trap of you and trusted you too much. As POO mentioned it in a private chat i had with him and i didn't saw it you never took Ish at any real moment as suspicious for you in your mind, it took so long for you to finally vote on him too to not get seen as mafia then if you do it not. Well i wouldn't be surprised if you are the SK you jump from one to another and that between village and mafia Team. What still let me think and lead to the point that im sure you are not a villager, also not if you cooperated much with SiX. I wish and hope Emziek peeked you and can tell us that we are right that you can't play for our town (village).
I think you don't really work in the best way for the villagers and as i said you are most suspicious..so i use the way how i learned now from you and vote out of self preservation you, that you don't trick all others more and that they fall in your tricking trap too.

[vote Ultor]

Programma i still have my focus on you, i made a ISO of you for what i definitely wanna hear more from you or you are my next most suspicious person. I mentioned it in some posts before, i saw many times (games) mafia won the game if staying silent in the background and i don't wanna give you mafias that ez pz victory.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:28 am

#192 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
HATER wrote:
tfw no doc

Because you stabbed room 8 at R1, which was swapped by Six with earliergray.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:28 am

#193 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
I don't know anything about HATER and his allignment. But i have a bit the feeling that HATER and SiX had just a (old game history) fight on each other.
And that you Ultor thought SiX was HM for you, since the beginning and after he claimed it to you might be right, but that doesn't show that you are a villager maybe. I think more as i said it SiX felt in the trap of you and trusted you too much. As POO mentioned it in a private chat i had with him and i didn't saw it you never took Ish at any real moment as suspicious for you in your mind, it took so long for you to finally vote on him too to not get seen as mafia then if you do it not. Well i wouldn't be surprised if you are the SK you jump from one to another and that between village and mafia Team. What still let me think and lead to the point that im sure you are not a villager, also not if you cooperated much with SiX. I wish and hope Emziek peeked you and can tell us that we are right that you can't play for our town (village).
I think you don't really work in the best way for the villagers and as i said you are most suspicious..so i use the way how i learned now from you and vote out of self preservation you, that you don't trick all others more and that they fall in your tricking trap too.

[vote Ultor]

Programma i still have my focus on you, i made a ISO of you for what i definitely wanna hear more from you or you are my next most suspicious person. I mentioned it in some posts before, i saw many times (games) mafia won the game if staying silent in the background and i don't wanna give you mafias that ez pz victory.

So far, you made 9 votes in this game Leo.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:32 am
nD*** Jail Member

#194 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Ultor wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:

[vote Ultor]

So far, you made 9 votes in this game Leo.

And? I change my votes often, for different reasons..or do i need to hold my vote like many did in R1 on one person (Crispo) and maybe lynch vote the wrong person?

Im confused after the chat you had with SiX (the proofs you showed)...i would like to trust you, but you tried to hard to trick many players and your focus been mostly on the wrong persons specially how you wasn't sure that Emziek is the real Journalist and no one else claimed his role. As i said it tooks you so long to trust him as a villager friend. You could vote easy first on Ish and change your vote later if an other one had claimed his role.

But more you tried to get me lynched or POO and I'm for my own know i play for the town and try the best i can with no powers to get the real mafia ones lynched.

And im not dumb at all i have many secretly in my mind as for Programma, Lien, HATER and Panda (very low posting, best way to hide as mafia)...Only on one I believe in my "gut feeling" on Konijn that he is innocent and trust me or trust me not, i don't know why i just have that feeling on him.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:59 am
nD*** Jail Member

#195 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
To not edit my post..at HATER's low posting i meant he only had posts where he fought with SiX, but it Looks more like some personal (game) issues between both.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next