[Mafia Win] [S2] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15487
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 640 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by Shadi »

also can we get an officer counter-claim?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15487
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 640 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by Shadi »

kontra
Counterfeiter: Capable of making the Deputy's results show the opposite of what they would otherwise show once during the game. Also affects the Godfather.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15487
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 640 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by Shadi »

And one last question to you shadi..i asked you about POO per steam messages what you think of his ingame acting and about your thoughts of the others...you allways gave me feedback but this time not, why???
You maybe thought i will find out that POOO is a villager and that i don't try with my bad english to convince others that he is one of the town???
i didn't see it, i've been binge watching daredevil all day
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2920
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by ZeRo#1 »

No one need to regret anything as i said...it just shows us all more that with roles like counterfeiter...that we need all to put more in our thoughts if we play that game or a game like that in the future then.
And im only the officer, so the (real)deputy is still allive and villigante and doc...so we still can win this game and i can give my life easy if it open all your eyes and thoughts for the last rounds.
Better get me lynched than a better villager role.

[vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

@SiX one last question to you:
Can players use their power role like shooting villagers at night, but dont post anything?? Does that count as AFK too or that they are active playing?

And to tell you SiX i found out why so many didn't participate in the game more or why many stayed for a time AFK. The fact is with so many players, many wont read every day and put so much time in that reading from 3-8 pages what happend the day before. They wanna play it more like we did it before, like 10-15 players and im not sure we can do it maybe a bit more interessting for all that all have PR's to not feel "baah just villager, so boring"...i don't know it is possible to host a gme where all have PR's?!
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by Cruxell »

For now i don't know who i should vote you Crispo or Shadi...it Shows me you are both mafia but who have the better PR??? I think after your claiming you try to safe shadi so...

[vote shadi]

@K09 well im not 100% sure you are mafia too, but also as i said you are the most trustworthy for me and i hope they don't shot you ot things like that in the night, bcs you are on the right way to fight against those mafia guys !!!
Your logic is... uhh there's no word for it. You can either trust Shadi and Konijn, or not trust both of them. In this case you cannot trust one and not trust the other based on what CrisP0 said. If Shadi/Koni are village, they are gonna trust CrisP0 100% and vote you. If they are mafia CrisP0 is also mafia probably. But if he's not, and they are - they would do the same thing. Because they won't deny being town.
Last edited by Cruxell on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by Cruxell »

why is counterfeiter cc? theres only one c in his name lmao :D
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by Cruxell »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:But villager friends i wont give up
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:[vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]
:facepalm:
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by SiX »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
@SiX one last question to you:
Can players use their power role like shooting villagers at night, but dont post anything?? Does that count as AFK too or that they are active playing?
Counts as afk.
User avatar
Pr0Gr4mm4
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:34 pm
Location: Enschede
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

Well i guess we are voting leo.
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]
Image
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2920
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by ZeRo#1 »

K0ntRa wrote:
For now i don't know who i should vote you Crispo or Shadi...it Shows me you are both mafia but who have the better PR??? I think after your claiming you try to safe shadi so...

[vote shadi]

@K09 well im not 100% sure you are mafia too, but also as i said you are the most trustworthy for me and i hope they don't shot you ot things like that in the night, bcs you are on the right way to fight against those mafia guys !!!
Your logic is... uhh there's no word for it. You can either trust Shadi and Konijn, or not trust both of them. In this case you cannot trust one and not trust the other based on what CrisP0 said. If Shadi/Koni are village, they are gonna trust CrisP0 100% and vote you. If they are mafia CrisP0 is also mafia probably. But if he's not, and they are - they would do the same thing. Because they won't deny being town.
This thoughts i had before K09 opend my eyes, i missed that counterfeiter part too and i can't be sure too that Crispo don't lie for the fact that the mafia used in the right time their role on me...Thats why i thought direct shadi and Crispo must lie..bsc i know im villager.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by Cruxell »

Blimey. Nothing to do for the next twenty hours.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2920
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Pr0Gr4mm4 wrote:Well i guess we are voting leo.
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]
Yes it is we vote "Officer Leo" Party :lol:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by Cruxell »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
For now i don't know who i should vote you Crispo or Shadi...it Shows me you are both mafia but who have the better PR??? I think after your claiming you try to safe shadi so...

[vote shadi]

@K09 well im not 100% sure you are mafia too, but also as i said you are the most trustworthy for me and i hope they don't shot you ot things like that in the night, bcs you are on the right way to fight against those mafia guys !!!
Your logic is... uhh there's no word for it. You can either trust Shadi and Konijn, or not trust both of them. In this case you cannot trust one and not trust the other based on what CrisP0 said. If Shadi/Koni are village, they are gonna trust CrisP0 100% and vote you. If they are mafia CrisP0 is also mafia probably. But if he's not, and they are - they would do the same thing. Because they won't deny being town.
This thoughts i had before K09 opend my eyes, i missed that counterfeiter part too and i can't be sure too that Crispo don't lie for the fact that the mafia used in the right time their role on me...Thats why i thought direct shadi and Crispo must lie..bsc i know im villager.
Konijn must lie too in that case. You really don't get this game, do you?
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2920
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by ZeRo#1 »

K0ntRa wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:But villager friends i wont give up
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:[vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]
:facepalm:
That was at the beginning of all votes and BW on me...why not have fun if i see i can't do anything more after all trusted Crispo direct and forgot that Counterfeiter roles excist or that he maybe lie??? :facepalm:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2920
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3]

Post by ZeRo#1 »

K0ntRa wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
For now i don't know who i should vote you Crispo or Shadi...it Shows me you are both mafia but who have the better PR??? I think after your claiming you try to safe shadi so...

[vote shadi]

@K09 well im not 100% sure you are mafia too, but also as i said you are the most trustworthy for me and i hope they don't shot you ot things like that in the night, bcs you are on the right way to fight against those mafia guys !!!
Your logic is... uhh there's no word for it. You can either trust Shadi and Konijn, or not trust both of them. In this case you cannot trust one and not trust the other based on what CrisP0 said. If Shadi/Koni are village, they are gonna trust CrisP0 100% and vote you. If they are mafia CrisP0 is also mafia probably. But if he's not, and they are - they would do the same thing. Because they won't deny being town.
This thoughts i had before K09 opend my eyes, i missed that counterfeiter part too and i can't be sure too that Crispo don't lie for the fact that the mafia used in the right time their role on me...Thats why i thought direct shadi and Crispo must lie..bsc i know im villager.
Konijn must lie too in that case. You really don't get this game, do you?
OMG read what K09 said in his post where he all explained in a good way...i tell you I'm villager...if you believe me or not i dont give a fuck at this point..but it shows that K09 is not lieing, he just read all better and let the chance (for me) excist that it can be true that im one of the town and you'll see it in like 20hours if i get lynched.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests