View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 41  Next
Friend of the Community

#451 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
also can we get an officer counter-claim?

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:08 pm
Friend of the Community

#452 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
kontra
Counterfeiter: Capable of making the Deputy's results show the opposite of what they would otherwise show once during the game. Also affects the Godfather.

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:09 pm
Friend of the Community

#453 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Quote:
And one last question to you shadi..i asked you about POO per steam messages what you think of his ingame acting and about your thoughts of the others...you allways gave me feedback but this time not, why???
You maybe thought i will find out that POOO is a villager and that i don't try with my bad english to convince others that he is one of the town???

i didn't see it, i've been binge watching daredevil all day

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:10 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#454 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
No one need to regret anything as i said...it just shows us all more that with roles like counterfeiter...that we need all to put more in our thoughts if we play that game or a game like that in the future then.
And im only the officer, so the (real)deputy is still allive and villigante and doc...so we still can win this game and i can give my life easy if it open all your eyes and thoughts for the last rounds.
Better get me lynched than a better villager role.

[vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

@SiX one last question to you:
Can players use their power role like shooting villagers at night, but dont post anything?? Does that count as AFK too or that they are active playing?

And to tell you SiX i found out why so many didn't participate in the game more or why many stayed for a time AFK. The fact is with so many players, many wont read every day and put so much time in that reading from 3-8 pages what happend the day before. They wanna play it more like we did it before, like 10-15 players and im not sure we can do it maybe a bit more interessting for all that all have PR's to not feel "baah just villager, so boring"...i don't know it is possible to host a gme where all have PR's?!

Spoiler: show

Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:10 pm

#455 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Quote:
For now i don't know who i should vote you Crispo or Shadi...it Shows me you are both mafia but who have the better PR??? I think after your claiming you try to safe shadi so...

[vote shadi]

@K09 well im not 100% sure you are mafia too, but also as i said you are the most trustworthy for me and i hope they don't shot you ot things like that in the night, bcs you are on the right way to fight against those mafia guys !!!

Your logic is... uhh there's no word for it. You can either trust Shadi and Konijn, or not trust both of them. In this case you cannot trust one and not trust the other based on what CrisP0 said. If Shadi/Koni are village, they are gonna trust CrisP0 100% and vote you. If they are mafia CrisP0 is also mafia probably. But if he's not, and they are - they would do the same thing. Because they won't deny being town.

Last edited by Cruxell on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:13 pm

#456 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
why is counterfeiter cc? theres only one c in his name lmao :D

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:14 pm

#457 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
But villager friends i wont give up

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
[vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

:facepalm:

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:18 pm

#458 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:

@SiX one last question to you:
Can players use their power role like shooting villagers at night, but dont post anything?? Does that count as AFK too or that they are active playing?

Counts as afk.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:22 pm

#459 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Well i guess we are voting leo.
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:24 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#460 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
K0ntRa wrote:
Quote:
For now i don't know who i should vote you Crispo or Shadi...it Shows me you are both mafia but who have the better PR??? I think after your claiming you try to safe shadi so...

[vote shadi]

@K09 well im not 100% sure you are mafia too, but also as i said you are the most trustworthy for me and i hope they don't shot you ot things like that in the night, bcs you are on the right way to fight against those mafia guys !!!

Your logic is... uhh there's no word for it. You can either trust Shadi and Konijn, or not trust both of them. In this case you cannot trust one and not trust the other based on what CrisP0 said. If Shadi/Koni are village, they are gonna trust CrisP0 100% and vote you. If they are mafia CrisP0 is also mafia probably. But if he's not, and they are - they would do the same thing. Because they won't deny being town.

This thoughts i had before K09 opend my eyes, i missed that counterfeiter part too and i can't be sure too that Crispo don't lie for the fact that the mafia used in the right time their role on me...Thats why i thought direct shadi and Crispo must lie..bsc i know im villager.

#461 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Blimey. Nothing to do for the next twenty hours.

nD*** Jail Member

#462 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Pr0Gr4mm4 wrote:
Well i guess we are voting leo.
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

Yes it is we vote "Officer Leo" Party :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:26 pm

#463 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
Quote:

[vote shadi]

This thoughts i had before K09 opend my eyes, i missed that counterfeiter part too and i can't be sure too that Crispo don't lie for the fact that the mafia used in the right time their role on me...Thats why i thought direct shadi and Crispo must lie..bsc i know im villager.

Konijn must lie too in that case. You really don't get this game, do you?

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:26 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#464 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
K0ntRa wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
But villager friends i wont give up

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
[vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

:facepalm:

That was at the beginning of all votes and BW on me...why not have fun if i see i can't do anything more after all trusted Crispo direct and forgot that Counterfeiter roles excist or that he maybe lie??? :facepalm:

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:28 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#465 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
K0ntRa wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
Quote:

[vote shadi]

Konijn must lie too in that case. You really don't get this game, do you?

OMG read what K09 said in his post where he all explained in a good way...i tell you I'm villager...if you believe me or not i dont give a fuck at this point..but it shows that K09 is not lieing, he just read all better and let the chance (for me) excist that it can be true that im one of the town and you'll see it in like 20hours if i get lynched.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 41  Next