View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 41  Next
nD*** Jail Member

#436 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Emziek wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
i will do my best to convince you guys in any way that he is lying but actually dont know how..bcs you all are sry but "dumb" he claim to be the deputy and i can tell you im the officer...i hoped all the time that the deputy die as an AFK guy but he didn't...

You hoped for a village PR to die? Ohokay there buddy, sounds very pro-village to me.

Yes i hoped it for the fact to get us villagers finally together and to peek on guys...the real deputy doesn't done any good move as i can see or he is AFK or whatsoever. And he could claim now that he is the real one to Show shadi and crispo lying and we still had villigante to shoot the other guy, if only one would die by a lynch-vote.

After K09's good analysis it can only be unlucky for me that Crispo really peeked me at the time the counterfeiter targetted on me or he is just lying and i accept the votes on me and you all can see after i get lynched what can happen in a game with PR´s and shadi you asked all to Elaborate many things and now you go on Posts on me with nonsense shit? So you are definitely mafia with Crispo together or atleast i would never say never and Crispo took 2 wrong peeks if the counterfeiter used their power rules.

OK lets do it this way if im mafia would you have anything to lose if you vote for now on an AFK and he can peek me and tell you next round that i've been unlucky that he peeked on me at the time the mafia used their PR and that he was wrong with his claiming im mafia???

Tell me one thing shadi was it your master plan or Crispo's???

But villager friends i wont give up...i hope i will found a plausible Explanation like K09 did what can be that I'm not lying...i can blame myself that my english suck to not find the right words or that i maybe missed things in any posts before.

Spoiler: show

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:07 pm

#437 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Emziek wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
i will do my best to convince you guys in any way that he is lying but actually dont know how..bcs you all are sry but "dumb" he claim to be the deputy and i can tell you im the officer...i hoped all the time that the deputy die as an AFK guy but he didn't...

You hoped for a village PR to die? Ohokay there buddy, sounds very pro-village to me.

Yes i hoped it for the fact to get us villagers finally together and to peek on guys...the real deputy doesn't done any good move as i can see or he is AFK or whatsoever. And he could claim now that he is the real one to Show shadi and crispo lying and we still had villigante to shoot the other guy, if only one would die by a lynch-vote.

After K09's good analysis it can only be unlucky for me that Crispo really peeked me at the time the counterfeiter targetted on me or he is just lying and i accept the votes on me and you all can see after i get lynched what can happen in a game with PR´s and shadi you asked all to Elaborate many things and now you go on Posts on me with nonsense shit? So you are definitely mafia with Crispo together or atleast i would never say never and Crispo took 2 wrong peeks if the counterfeiter used their power rules.

OK lets do it this way if im mafia would you have anything to lose if you vote for now on an AFK and he can peek me and tell you next round that it i've been unlucky that he peeked on me at the time the mafia used their PR and that he was wrong with his claiming im mafia???

Tell me one thing shadi was it your master plan or Crispo's???

But villager friends i wont give up...i hope i will found a plausible Explanation like K09 did what can be that I'm not lying...i can blame myself that my english suck to not find the right words or that i maybe missed things in any posts before.

Leo, I want to believe you. But that post, man. I feel betrayed. Shadi's good, hence I don't trust them. But this is too much.
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:12 pm
Friend of the Community

#438 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
@leo

coz ur posts are AtE and extremely unlikely scenarios

now sweet dreams, you fought well.

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:16 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#439 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Sweedy now you came out of your hideout to confirm the mafia votes on me...if we Play another game and i see you hide again, i can be sure you are again mafia. You played the same way last game and been the hitman. And if there is another game i will convince all to make pressure on you to let you be more active and not jump out of your hideout and get the victory as a quiet mafia person.

Well if it is the only way that the town see that many lied like Crispo and shadi to win this game then...i'll give up...to see how fast you trusted him or missed the way that K09 nice explained that many could happen that i got shown as mafia disappoints me..but I'm man enough to die as a hero for the town and hope the real mafia guys get killed hardly then.

I'll forgive all who voted on me and if you play again a game like this, just take all in your mind that not all must be true what players claim who they are or that in every game PR's excist that can confuse a lot.

RIP Officer Leo :(

PS: shadi pls type more like that after the game you will get an asskick from me for your stupid posts towards me, if you see i was villager :P

Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:18 pm
Friend of the Community

#440 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:22 pm
Friend of the Community

#441 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
kinda scared if he's actually gonna turn village :lol: but it's highly unlikely

i'll tell my claim to get in touch with crispo 2mo, there is some hope now.

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:24 pm

#442 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Gerty ffs I didn't tell you to unvote my vote

[vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:25 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#443 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
@ sweedy shadi is good? do you missed a lot maybe? Crispo told im mafia and he lie, so if it work on me and it comes out i was villager, then i think he did a nice Job...but the good thing is how K09 told it me in PM the real deputy also if it is Crispo is still allive and i hope that leads too to the win for village-town.
As SiX siad it important is not to stay allive, important is that the town wins and i have nothin against that if it helps the town then to get closer to the victory.

And for all don't forget Crispo can be the real deputy also if i die bcs the peek on me was just unlucky maybe for me and him then.
But the good thing it is not my job anymore then to re-read all..im free then :D

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:30 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#444 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Shadi wrote:
kinda scared if he's actually gonna turn village :lol: but it's highly unlikely

i'll tell my claim to get in touch with crispo 2mo, there is some hope now.

I believed all the time in you and yet after you got fucked up if so many were AFK and more, how you explained it, you didn't even ask me to convince you or elaborate anything. And that tells me if we Play in the future a game together again, i dont need to read all you thoughts then :D
Bcs one can claim anything and you direct trust all what he say..at the beginning of the game you said million times, all can claim anything and it don't must be true...now i see you are right with that, but which role i ever get in the next game, i will hide and play it easy like the others that come from time to time and vote on anyone or on a BW.

For that move i wont say ggwp shadi, but still luv ya outside of the game :P

And one last question to you shadi..i asked you about POO per steam messages what you think of his ingame acting and about your thoughts of the others...you allways gave me feedback but this time not, why???
You maybe thought i will find out that POOO is a villager and that i don't try with my bad english to convince others that he is one of the town???

Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:35 pm

#445 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
but the good thing is how K09 told it me in PM the real deputy also if it is Crispo is still allive and i hope that leads too to the win for village-town.

Are you saying there is a deputy counterclaim? Why hasn't he posted in the thread?

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:37 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#446 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Emziek wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
but the good thing is how K09 told it me in PM the real deputy also if it is Crispo is still allive and i hope that leads too to the win for village-town.

Are you saying there is a deputy counterclaim? Why hasn't he posted in the thread?

As i understand K09's post right..if Crispo is really the deputy and he peeked on me the mafia have a role that if they targetted this time on me, then he see the opposite of my real role, what would explain why he think im not villager if I am what i try to tell ya all...but after shadis Posts i think it is like i thought first shadi and Crispo and maybe Kontra after he defeneded him that much, work together to get the town destroyed.

Read this:
Counterfeiter: Capable of making the Deputy's results show the opposite of what they would otherwise show once during the game. Also affects the Godfather

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:42 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#447 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Well honestly i put actually to much effort in all..i took 5 votes and have no chance to convince you guys that I am who I am = officer..i could easy tell you all im the deputy to trick you if i would lie, but i wont say it bcs i wont lie to you guys as a town friend..so good luck my village homies for the rest of the game...I typed enough now and nothin will change after Crispo convinced like the half of all excisting players here to vote on me!!!

Normally i never give up in any case, but i have no chance to fight against all and their "wrong" thoughts.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:48 pm

#448 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Shadi wrote:
kontra and sweedy are probably innocent, throughout the game they have been fine with lynching leo - anyone i'm missing?

actually before the post by CrisPO, leo seemed relatively innocent to me... at least more innocent then most other guys.
*sigh* i know ill regret this when he flips mafia

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:55 pm
Friend of the Community

#449 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
only way leo's role is actually officer is if

a) crispo lied
b) cc happened to use power that very round

I think b) is more likely than a) but i think we can go on with the leo lynch

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:02 pm

#450 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]
Because of Messi's fail I trust Shadi, and Shadi must trust CrisP0.

@Shadi, what's cc?
:D

Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 41  Next