View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 41  Next
neonDragon Admin

#421 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
[Vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!]
see Crisp0's post.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:23 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#422 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Great guys he tell you he is the deputy and you all trust him direct...i can only tell you to defend myself he is lying...you definitely going to kil a villager and dont forget villagers still allive with important roles...so after all what i saw Crispo try all together with shadi to win this game...because im still a villager...i will do my best to convince you guys in any way that he is lying but actually dont know how..bcs you all are sry but "dumb" he claim to be the deputy and i can tell you im the officer...i hoped all the time that the deputy die as an AFK guy but he didn't...i waited that i can finally use my PR but had no chance...IDK where the real deputy is and i just can say if the real one peeked the last 3 rounds on players and found other villager, PM then and convince them that im one of the town..you have nothin more to lose to trust those guys you peeked, because the godfather is dead and all you peeked must be what you saw...REAL Deputy help me pls :(

I'm for myself think only how can you trust one so direct...but sure if all of you are mafia guys that voted on me i have no chance anymore...specially if all trust him without real proofs..all could say im bad in this game and bla bla bla and actually nice move Crispo, stayed so long in the background and found a smart way now to get another villager lynched...what suspect is for me how can you be so risky to claim that role if you are definitely not the deputy...but let me think and read a bit and i will try my best to show that you are lying !!! For now i don't know who i should vote you Crispo or Shadi...it Shows me you are both mafia but who have the better PR??? I think after your claiming you try to safe shadi so...

[vote shadi]

@K09 well im not 100% sure you are mafia too, but also as i said you are the most trustworthy for me and i hope they don't shot you ot things like that in the night, bcs you are on the right way to fight against those mafia guys !!!

Spoiler: show

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:37 pm
Friend of the Community

#423 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
game over leo. for you at least.

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:42 pm
#424 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Vote Shadi

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:44 pm
Friend of the Community

#425 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
messi mafia as well, leo prolly panick contacted him
Messi why are you voting me otherwise? Despite having a DEPUTY claim?

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:45 pm
neonDragon Admin

#426 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
OK

Let's break it down.

Here are the possible scenarios:

1) Crisp0 is the deputy, what he is saying is correct and Leo is a Mafia member
2) Crisp0 is the deputy, what he is saying is correct but the counterfeiter targetted Leo the same round Crisp0 did, so the result was flipped (Statistically unlikely)
3) Crisp0 is mafia, he is lying to force a lynch of Leo. Given how well the Mafia are doing, such a desperate play seems unlikely. Once Leo was lynched and revealed to be villager Crisp0 would be under suspicion and would likely try to argue his way out of it using the counterfeiter arguement above (btw, if Leo does flip village, Crisp0 must be lynched, it is statistically more likely for Crisp0 to be a mafia than to have had the counterfeiter target Leo the very same round that Crisp0 just so happened to, much more likely in this scenario for him to be a mafia and we should play to the odds)

I believe these are the only possibilities, please correct me if I'm wrong. Out of these possibilities the first one is the most likely and unless strong evidence is presented, we should pursue this.

P.P.S:

Let the record show that despite a deputy claim Messi and Larah are not only not following the lynch, they are starting a bandwagon on Shadi (possibly unaware I already changed my vote?)

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:46 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#427 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Shadi wrote:
game over leo. for you at least.

Yeah be happy your postspam and im the one that post so much and why you dont vote on me Leo worked...for that fact the others can see i didn't put any vote on that guys that could be villagers...but shadi pushed many to vote on different guys !!!
And K09 is atleast the only one that use his brain and re-read all...well i can blame the others then and hope K09 win the most cash with his good gameplay ;)

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:47 pm
Friend of the Community

#428 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
shhhh leo, 6 feet underground is where you belong

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:49 pm

#429 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
i will do my best to convince you guys in any way that he is lying but actually dont know how..bcs you all are sry but "dumb" he claim to be the deputy and i can tell you im the officer...i hoped all the time that the deputy die as an AFK guy but he didn't...

You hoped for a village PR to die? Ohokay there buddy, sounds very pro-village to me.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:49 pm

#430 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Messi wrote:
Vote Shadi

You were removed from the game due to inactivity.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:54 pm
neonDragon Admin

#431 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
SiX wrote:
Messi wrote:
Vote Shadi

You were removed from the game due to inactivity.

l0l

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:56 pm
Friend of the Community

#432 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
oh fuck... facepalm

well that should be evidence that im not mafia XD

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:56 pm
neonDragon Admin

#433 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Shadi wrote:
oh fuck... facepalm

well that should be evidence that im not mafia XD

Given the fact that you don't remember things that happened to you >5 minutes ago, not really =p

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:58 pm
Friend of the Community

#434 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
:( but I'd have had that mafia team for the entire game

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:59 pm

#435 Post Re: [Event] Mafia XXX: Misfortune in Mafia Municipality [R3 ends 21:00 GMT +3] Isolate
Shadi wrote:
:( but I'd have had that mafia team for the entire game

pst

SiX wrote:

Messi committed suicide!
Messi died!
[Kill Messi, modkill]
Messi was a Vanilla Villager!

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 41  Next